Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227310 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Schematics:
Flag off of construction of Richbon Automotive Industries at Ozubulu Industrial Estates..

When this plant will be completed, we can boost of 2 vehicle Manufacturing companies that will create jobs and help to place the state in the league of developed states in Nigeria

With all this great news, I use to imagine what the future of this great state will be in 5years time. I like this richbon project cos when it is completed, it will bring a healthy competition between him and Innoson. Innoson have a lot to do in terms of marketing/publicity, I have to be telling people that their is a company that produces vehicles in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by manchy7531: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok I made it to 200......happy victory for GEJ and Ndigbo

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
manchy7531:
Ok I made it to 200......happy victory for GEJ and Ndigbo
why must you put gej in this?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by manchy7531: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2015
This guys b4 me, y naa.....u just wait as I want lunch page 200, u come steal am...anyways congrat to this thread. We igbos on Niaraland are proud of ourselves...

Enugu Anambra, Imo, Abia, ebonyi, Anioma, rivers and Benue igbos God bless you all

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2015
3dankey:

When this plant will be completed, we can boost of 2 vehicle Manufacturing companies that will create jobs and help to place the state in the league of developed states in Nigeria

With all this great news, I use to imagine what the future of this great state will be in 5years time. I like this richbon project cos when it is completed, it will bring a healthy competition between him and Innoson. Innoson have a lot to do in terms of marketing/publicity, I have to be telling people that their is a company that produces vehicles in nigeria.

Even the federal government are buying from Innoson now..... This vehicle I spotted in Enugu is owned by the National orientation agency.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by manchy7531: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
why must you put gej in this?

because he is winning 2mao. I congratulate him in advance

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2015
manchy7531:
This guys b4 me, y naa.....u just wait as I want lunch page 200, u come steal am...anyways congrat to this thread. We igbos on Niaraland are proud of ourselves...

Enugu Anambra, Imo, Abia, ebonyi, Anioma, rivers and Benue igbos God bless you all

Na me wan make the 200 before oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2015
3dankey:

hope it does not end up like distell that is now stalled
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2015
The matter has been resolved with the community and project has proceeded since..

asha80:
hope it does not end up like distell that is now stalled

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Davido go the rare privilege of dancing with Nigeria's best governor yesterday in Awka.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Schematics:
Davido go the rare opportunity the dance with the Nigeria's best governor yesterday in Awka.. cool

Is that Bianca sitting down?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Mother of all rallies yesterday..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Mehn... I was here
my contribution

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Affirmative..

ACM10:

Is that Bianca sitting down?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:40am On Mar 27, 2015
The best performing Nigeria's governor moved the campaign train inside the main market- the largest trading center in West Africa..

APGA all the way..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:

Even the federal government are buying from Innoson now..... This vehicle I spotted in Enugu is owned by the National orientation agency.

There are so many Innoson vehicles (buses esp) on Abuja roads today. . I'd bet a million dollars that their buses are the 3rd most popular in Abuja after BRT & Toyota Coaster.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Edus92: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bishop42:

There are so many Innoson vehicles (buses esp) on Abuja roads today. . I'd bet a million dollars that their buses are the 3rd most popular in Abuja after BRT & Toyota Coaster.

Nwanna is pulling a lot of weight with his Innoson automobiles. No doubt about it.
Kudos to Innoson
And nay God continue to bless him

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nnewi1stSon:
I sincerely hope they get it right this time.... my heart bleeds when I see pictures of what PDP has turned ABA too.... Another 4 years of misrule would kill Aba completely....
my brother, PDP didn't fail Abia, rather, Theodore failed Abia, I don't blame the political party, I blame the man behind the political party. Theodore just decided to ignore Aba, he fails to realize that Abia state is just a shadow without Aba. I entered Aba through PH last year November for a little business, I noticed an unimaginable neglect that Aba has suffered for the past 8 years in the hands of Orji. I heard that he neglected Aba simply because they didn't give him enough votes. but that shouldn't be enough reason to neglect such a massive commercial hub like Aba. so please let's pour our grievances to Orji not to PDP. if we say that PDP failed Aba, then we are saying that PDP also failed every other state governed by PDP including the president . i know other PDP states whose governor is performing excellently well. it's just individual differences. daalukwanu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:
Which building is this? I was in Awka briefly yesterday and was wondering which building is this. The road in the first picture is along Ikenga industrial layout. They didn't put up a project signpost. Looks strong sha.
That's Awka mall which will host shoprite and other entertainment outlets. it's one of the three malls under construction in onitsha, nnewi & awka.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
spyder880:
Which building is this? I was in Awka briefly yesterday and was wondering which building is this. The road in the first picture is along Ikenga industrial layout. They didn't put up a project signpost. Looks strong sha.

^^^For heavens sakes, we need to up our standards.......considerably! Just look at all the dust/sand sediments piling up on the sides of that dual-carriageway in the first pic; as well as the fact there's no sidewalk for pedestrians to walk on! What will it take to sweep those roads on a regular basis and plant ornamental trees on both sides of the road!?sad

I get so exasperated sometimes!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
The residue is actually coming from the adjoining road construction just at that junction as I know the road too well. When u look at the other lane it is completely clean and devoid of any residue because there is no road construction project ongoing on that side of the road.

IGBOSON1:

^^^For heavens sakes, we need to up our standards.......considerably! Just look at all the dust/sand sediments piling up on the sides of that dual-carriageway in the first pic; as well as the fact there's no sidewalk for pedestrians to walk on! What will it take to sweep those roads on a regular basis and plant ornamental trees on both sides of the road!?sad

I get so exasperated sometimes!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gov Willie Obiano's One Year in Office:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFEXniQLhN8

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
;Make e no be like say i no comment on dis page
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Few things to take away from the 'one year anniversary' video:

*The two 4-star Hotels -from what i saw- look solid, and attention was paid to detail....the landscaping around the hotels and access roads look nice too;

*A brand new 5-star Hotel is planned for Awka;

*The states IGR has steadily been increasing on a monthly basis and has now reached 1.5 billion naira per month....with an eye on a 3.5 billion naira per month target;

*A brand new shopping complex is planned for Onitsha which will dwarf the on-going shopping malls presently being built (i think the project cost is $250 million...not sure);

*The 4-lane carriageways leading to the refinery and planned Int'l Airport are being constructed as we speak;

*Giant strides are being recorded in the agric' sector....especially with regards to rice cultivation and milling;

*The states new investment drive -as championed by ANSIPPA- has so far attracted $2 billion in the past one year....with a target of attracting a further $2 billion in the 2nd year of the Obiano administration!

If he continues at this pace (with results starting to manifest on ground for all to see), then the Anambra governor will equal -if not surpass- the achievements of the greatest of them all; Dr M I Okpara, and will go on to be crowned 'THE FATHER OF MODERN DAY ANAMBRA/ALAIGBO'!

Impressive stuff!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Few things to take away from the 'one year anniversary' video:

*The two 4-star Hotels -from what i saw- look solid, and attention was paid to detail....the landscaping around the hotels and access roads look nice too;

*A brand new 5-star Hotel is planned for Awka;

*The states IGR has steadily been increasing on a monthly basis and has now reached 1.5 billion naira per month....with an eye on a 3.5 billion naira per month target;

*A brand new shopping complex is planned for Onitsha which will dwarf the on-going shopping malls presently being built (i think the project cost is $250 million...not sure);

*The 4-lane carriageways leading to the refinery and planned Int'l Airport are being constructed as we speak;

*Giant strides are being recorded in the agric' sector....especially with regards to rice cultivation and milling;

*The states new investment drive -as championed by ANSIPPA- has so far attracted $2 billion in the past one year....with a target of attracting a further $2 billion in the 2nd year of the Obiano administration!

If he continues at this pace (with results starting to manifest on ground for all to see), then the Anambra governor will equal -if not surpass- the achievements of the greatest of them all; Dr M I Okpara, and will go on to be crowned 'THE FATHER OF MODERN DAY ANAMBRA/ALAIGBO'!

Impressive stuff!
the sustainance of these projects would be determined on how he handles the dwindling revenue from fg due to oil price fall

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
I was here @page 200.

Anambra adigo mma. I love obiano dressing swag

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
asha80:
the sustainance of these projects would be determined on how he handles the dwindling revenue from fg due to oil price fall
Obiano's target is to stop depending on federal allocation soonest. He is targeting 3.3bn monthly IGR soonest.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by HappyJoe: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zonacom:

Obiano's target is to stop depending on federal allocation soonest. He is targeting 3.3bn monthly IGR soonest.

N3.3 billion/month is not a whole lot of money, it will just cover the wages bill.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
HappyJoe:

N3.3 billion/month is not a whole lot of money, it will just cover the wages bill.

Just asking, not sure if the number is accurate.
How did you know Anambra wage bill was up to N3.3 billion/month?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
HappyJoe:

Are you serious? just the wages bill? How come state governments who receive around that amount monthly from the Federal government are able to pay wages and still carry out some projects?

With 3.3bn IGR + about 2bn federal allocation, i believe the state govt can continue the projects on ground, though it might take time. Moreover, Anambra is getting economically stronger. When 3.3bn monthly IGR is met, a higher target will be set.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zonacom:

Are you serious? just the wages bill? How come state governments who receive around that amount monthly from the Federal government are able to pay wages and still carry out some projects?

With 3.3bn IGR + about 2bn federal allocation, i believe the state govt can continue the projects on ground, though it might take time. Moreover, Anambra is getting economically stronger. When 3.3bn monthly IGR is met, a higher target will be set.
maybe those states borrow money or go to capital market to raise bonds
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by HappyJoe: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Zonacom:

Read this:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/anambra-calls-for-review-of-federal-allocation/

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.