Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227304 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nwanne am so sorry. Mom overfed me today, I could hardly carry myself around talk more of driving. Lol. Am still in Onitsha though.

But I tink they should use Rojenny as their home. Even Neros at Nanka is another worldclass stadium. Am sure Uba is already making proper arrangements to build a world class stadium at Nnewi for his club.

What is the final scores right now..?

[qhte author=uduokirika1 post=31889646]Meanwhile ANAEDO MAXQUERADES dealing with Rangers FC of ENugu 1:0 @ Berverly Hills

In just 2weeks the stadium has been given a facelift and the massively crowd turnup is Amazing

Schematics where are u? U promised to be here live ooooooh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Udube relishes win against Rangers
by Humphrey Njoku 22 March 2015, 20:39
Ifeanyi Ubah United coach Willy Udube has
expressed satisfaction with his side's hard-fought
victory against oriental neighbours Enugu
Rangers.
The newcomers stunned the Coal City side 1-0 in
Sunday’s Glo Premier League match day 3
encounter in Nnewi.
Udube said the victory is certain to boost his
side's confidence going into their next match at
Akwa United.
“It was a very good game for both sides and good
for our confidence.
“I strongly believe we’ll improve further with this
five-star performance against one of the best
sides in the domestic scene.
“I’m quite impressed with the result and give
kudos to the players for withstanding the several
onslaughts from Rangers.
“Rangers have been in existence for years, they
played well but we played better and deserved
victory.
“The key for us is the three points and not the
goal margin, the win is certain to boost our
confidence going into the next game at Akwa
United,” said Udube to supersport.com.
The newcomers now have six points from
possible nine in the three-week old Nigerian top
flight.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 9inches(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
uduokirika1:
Meanwhile ANAEDO MAXQUERADES dealing with Rangers FC of ENugu 1:0 @ Berverly Hills

In just 2weeks the stadium has been given a facelift and the masssive crowd turnup is Amazing

Schematics where are u? U promised to be here live ooooooh

Diokpa, you wan bend pesin neck with dis pics?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
uduokirika1:
Meanwhile ANAEDO MAXQUERADES dealing with Rangers FC of ENugu 1:0 @ Berverly Hills

In just 2weeks the stadium has been given a facelift and the masssive crowd turnup is Amazing

Schematics where are u? U promised to be here live ooooooh

Great feat against the coal city landlords. I am highly impressed,however I am looking forward to their next away game to make up my mind about their capabilities.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by akanuson: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
please my people where can i watch Nigerian league on internet?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2015
I was surprised to see people living ManU match to go watch our local league.
The crowd was encouraging shaa.

Someone should put me through pls
Gabros Fc or Ifeanyi uba united or Anaedo masquerade? ??
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Saw them in Enugu, the Anambra taxi services. Brand new rides.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2015
chidyhels:

Its Ifeanyi ubah fc. formerly Gabros fc. Anaedo masquerades is like a nickname. Like London Gunners for Arsenal fc

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by universe123: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
saw this post on igboist page on fb. and its a shame for this such of thing to happen.I wonder why we Igbo don't like ourselves especially among our anambraian brothers.
this is the post:
Aguleri and Anam at loggerhead. News coming is that
last week the construction company working on the
road in Aguleri went to get sand from the river
there only for Anam youth to ask for commission. The
construction company ask them to go and collect the
commission from the government who gave them the
contract. Some Aguleri indigenes came to sort the
matter but unfortunately one Aguleri indigene was killed
and two others injured. That day was eke and
according to Aguleri custom, no blood should be shed
on an eke day. So Aguleri mobilize people and burn
Anam people's houses. Obiano is pleading with his
people i.e Aguleri to take it easy (we know how
Aguleri people dey vex nah). It is said that Anam
didn't vote for Obiano though Aguleri people gave
them massive land due to the fact na ha (Anam) bu
ndi ofesi mmili. The riverbank of same land the
construction company want to collect sand from.
Umueri has chased Anam away from its land and
had since been asking Aguleri to do so too. Aguleri
people see this latest development as a way Anam
people want to tarnish Obiano's image so the world
will say he can't even control his town. Due to this,
Aguleri aint going to war as usual but I heard
twenty Anam people has gone missing (trust Aguleri
people nah). In that metropolis, Obiano has deploy
army and they are parading everywhere. Onweghi
onye ma mgbe o ga afiotu. So be extremely careful
if you wanna go that zone. Ndewo nu.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by universe123: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
why should brothers be fighting among themselves to the extent of taking their lives. Are they different from the bokoharam up in the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Zonacom:

Its Ifeanyi ubah fc. formerly Gabros fc. Anaedo masquerades is like a nickname. Like London Gunners for Arsenal fc
Thank u
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sCun: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
universe123:
why should brothers be fighting among themselves to the extent of taking their lives. Are they different from the bokoharam up in the north
So this is the only time you thought it fit to contribute to the thread? With a negative post.
You see?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by universe123: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
sCun:
So this is the only time you thought it fit to contribute to the thread? With a negative post.
You see?
Oga, wheather it is a positive or negative news I don't care. my reason for sharing this info is to tell people going and travelling along that axis of what is happening and the need for them to be careful to avoid being victims of the communal clash.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
chidyhels:

Thank u
You're welcome
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ignorant fools...that's why their region is the most backward in Anambra. Despite all we are trying to do to develop them they remain clannish.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
chidyhels:

Though Chief Ifeanyi Uba holds the Highest stake in the club today, Officially the club is still Known as [size=18pt]Gabros Fc[/size] pending the final certification of both the Corporate Affairs Commission and the League Management Company (LMC) with respect to change of Name, which I gathered from a reliable source will take up to 6months for its fruition.

So for now you can stick to whichever one that excites your fancy. As for the 'Anaedo Masquerades' Zonacom had given a more explicable answer.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Ignorant fools...that's why their region is the most backward in Anambra. Despite all we are trying to do to develop them they remain clannish.

Onye Nze, eji ro kwam udi okwu gi a were ma ra gi oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe it hasn't gotten to the extent of your 'hue' language

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
That region will be the single richest zone in Nigeria because they are hosting petrochemical plant, oil and gas refinery, international airport that sells aviation fuel. They have the largest gas basin in Nigeria. They are the oil and gas rich Niger Delta of Anambra. They are hosting also the biggest farms in the whole SE - Cocharis and Ekcel. please show some respect to that golden region. They are very very important to us.

OdenigboAroli:

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
universe123:
This's Serious matter!
If i were the governor i will make sure the lazy troublemakers are RUTHLESSLY dealt with by the law. NO SINGLE PERSON WILL BE SPARED, EVEN IF HE IS MY FIRST SON. I WILL HUNT EVERY ONE OF THEM DOWN, WHERE EVER THEY ARE OR ELSE I WILL NT SLEEP

I am a Progressive, a ruthless one for that matter!!! I am alergic to Pigs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
akanuson:
I
wonder why we Igbo don't
That Strife doesnt prove we dont like ourselves.

Anambra & ebonyi have the lowest rate of literate young men in South East,that may be the reason instead of blaming it on a whole tribe.

Can Ife and Modakeke Crisis be used to judge the whole Yoruba people or the American Civil War used as prove that Americans dont like themselves?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
What do you know about literacy level between states in the SE? Anambra has a very high literacy level ahead of all the states in the SE. That is why the state has the highest cut off point in Federal Government Unity schools ahead of all the states nation-wide. The state also leads in WAEC, NECO, JAMB etc

Stop saying what you do not have idea of..

Igbonazy:

That Strife doesnt prove we dont like ourselves.

Anambra & ebonyi have the lowest rate of literate young men in South East,that may be the reason instead of blaming it on a whole tribe.

Can Ife and Modakeke Crisis be used to judge the whole Yoruba people or the American Civil War used as prove that Americans dont like themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by marcjoe(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOW GET CHEAP...
MTN 1GB Dataplan for as low as #1200, and
ETISALAT 500MB for as low as #750, ETISALAT 1GB@#1300..Validity-30days.

To order for yours add up...
08161145975 via whatsapp OR
7F25D315 via bbm.

OUR DATAPLAN works on all android, Bb10, iphones, tabs , modem....etc

To confirm our genuity, Read many positive testimony about our service...
https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data

Our Mission is to be Nigeria’s most Premier Internet Services Provider mostly admired for its Customer Experience, professionalism, reliability, flexibility, and responsiveness.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
If this Aguleri/Umuleri/Anam feud is not brought to an end now that one of theirs is on power then i wonder when it will. Obiano looks poised to transform the region for the better, but that cant be achieved if they keep on with this shit.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some pIx at yesterday's match

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok d new braaxilian striker eldorado will be making his debut against. Akwa UTFD @ uyo for d next encounter

Chief Uba is matching his word with action as contruction work for the new 25,000 capacity stadium has commenced according to him will be ready for next season's continental matches. Such was his lofty quest!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sCun: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do you expect people to turn their laptops upside down to view those pictures?
Don't spoil your otherwise very good work, just rotate the pictures before uploading them.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Collynzo9: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Brazillian indeed grin grin
The stadium is a very welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
sCun:
Do you expect people to turn their laptops upside down to view those pictures?
Don't spoil your otherwise very good work, just rotate the pictures before uploading them.
sorry for the inconviniences I wil use my laptop to mdodify tomorrow, am. Still short of words on dis new development. This is not my first time neither will it be the last as continual rotation of pix had yielded worse result.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnolis(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Zonacom:
If this Aguleri/Umuleri/Anam feud is not brought to an end now that one of theirs is on power then i wonder when it will. Obiano looks poised to transform the region for the better, but that cant be achieved if they keep on with this shit.
Please,why bring Umuleri into this? Or cant you read properly a simple text. The feud is between Aguleri and Anam community,and Umueri has nothing to do with it.,and should not be mentioned in the news in any way at all.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol
Come and see innosson cars on Nigerian road
Dont let politics blind u

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Anambra has the largest gas reserve in Nigeria. The current exploitation by Falcon Corporation will definitely place Anambra on the next level of economic development, advancement and prosperity..

Falcon Corporation Sensitises Anambra Residents on Benefits of Natural Gas

Falcon Corporation recently embarked on sensitisation campaigns to enlighten businesses in Anambra State on the benefits of utilisation of natural gas.

The sensitisation, which started at the commercial city of Onitsha, spread to Nnewi, with high level representation from the Anambra State Government, the Anambra State Investment Promotions and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA), the Bank of Industry (BoI), top chief executives of businesses and other strategic stakeholders in attendance.

The seminars were aimed at enlightening the participants on the applications, economic and environmental benefits of natural gas as a fuel or
feedstock, amongst owners and operators of industries and manufacturing concerns, as well as power companies within the state.
Speaking at the seminar, the Managing Director, Falcon Corporation Limited, Prof. Joe Ezigbo highlighted the current state of energy and power supply in Nigeria.

He also spoke extensively on the uses and applications of natural gas in industries, requirements for conversion to gas, the economics of gas utilisation in industry, particularly with respect to the huge savings profile and overall operational cost reductions.

Also speaking at the event, the Head, Business Development and Commercial Services, Falcon Corporation Limited, Mrs. Emenike Chichi, said Falcon Corporation’s initiatives were to enhance industrial and commercial development of industries in Anambra.
In his remarks, the Commercial Services officer of the company, Mr. Oladeji Olaoti said with the utilisation of natural gas, billions of naira would be saved and channelled to other areas of productive use.

Olaoti also added that there would be increase in employment opportunities and higher standard of living of Anambra State citizens as industries would be able to reduced operational overheads, and expand their capacity utilisation levels.
Falcon recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Anambra State government to deliver a major gas distribution project within the State.

Under the agreement, the company, with the support of the Anambra State government, is working to set up the appropriate delivery infrastructure to allow the State and the industries within Anambra tap into the huge natural reserves in the state in order to obviate the challenges facing the industrial development efforts.

Anambra State is resourced with confirmed vast deposits of gas, but the gas is yet to be harnessed and developed into utilisable form.
The state is home to huge clusters of industries which have been plagued by economic downturns resulting from the general economic situation, energy challenges, and general high costs of doing business.
Despite the huge challenges faced by industrialists and manufacturing concerns within the State, the spirit of enterprise continues to thrive.

Falcon Corporation, the licensed Local Distribution Company, (LDC) operating the Ikorodu Natural Gas Distribution Franchise, had delivered ‘First Gas’ in Ikorodu in 2006.
The company currently distributes gas to a growing number of heavy duty industries via over 65 kilometre pipeline of networks traversing across the zone.

With proven gas reserves in excess of 187 trillion cubic feet and about 600 trillion cubic feet of unproven reserves, Nigeria is said to be more of a gas nation than an oil nation.

To ensure that the country derives the maximum benefits from the abundant gas resources, the federal government had developed a gas master plan to ensure the economic and commercial exploitation of Nigeria’s gas reserves.

Gas utilisation has provided much-needed succour for industries in the various franchises within Greater Lagos, Agbara/Otta, and Ikorodu, where gas has been made available via pipelines for use as a fuel or feedstock.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/falcon-sensitises-anambra-residents-on-benefits-of-natural-gas/204916/

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.