Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228512 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
post=33969163:
Juhel Awka
http://www.juhelnigeria.com/
Anambra is full of factories nawaoo is very good cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2015
CUTIX Cable and Wire Nnewi
http://cutixplc.com.ng/

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:20pm On May 21, 2015
I am right now within the precinct of Best Western Meloch. Pictures shortly...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2015
Schematics permit me, more from Sab

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2015
Schematics:
I am right now within the precinct of Best Western Meloch. Pictures shortly...
Oboy I can feel your fun over here

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
Cool, though am coming with live pictures.. wink

post=33969831:

Oboy I can feel you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2015
Omor rice farm, Ibeto motor produced

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:49pm On May 21, 2015
Reporting live from the Best Western..

Achusia ego anyi agaba n ebe ana eme nkwori! wink

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
Any picture of this farm that oduah is said to have in her home town?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
metallurgical institute Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
More Investment from willie

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
More investment from Willie

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
post=33971004:
Meteorological institute Onitsha
meterological or metallurgical?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
post=33969378:
CUTIX Cable and Wire Nnewi
http://cutixplc.com.ng/

I dey fear that place Nnewi, as small as it is the number of heavy industries inside the villages will make you marvel.
My regret is that the city lack proper planning and government don't seems to be doing enough in dualizing the major roads there.

The place need satellite town to expand, though Ozubulu is now taking the spill over, last month I saw one housing estate at Ozubulu.

Nnewi need government attention more than North East.

Cc. achi4u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 21, 2015
asha80:

The later.
That place should be elevated to a specialized university like we have in Warri.

Onicha and environs need a higher institution.
Can Anambra afford both State university and state poly, Abia, Imo, Enugwu have both though Abia and Enugwu don't have Fed Poly but Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra have.

Anambra need state poly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The later.
That place should be elevated to a specialized university like we have in Warri.

Can Anambra afford both State university and state poly, Abia, Imo, Enugwu have both though Abia and Enugwu don't have Fed Poly but Ebonyi, Imo and Anambra have.

Anambra need state poly.
what matters is how efficient they are and not whether they answer polytechnic or not

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
post=33971230:
More investment from Willie
The Agricultural drive is commendable. In few years time, Igbo land will have no need to look North for its food needs, I look forward to a well structured chain from production through storage and processing; that will eliminate wastage

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2015
asha80:
Thanks! Don't mind me, I will update more next week

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2015
post=33968852:
Innoson Nnewi
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2015
Noneroone:
he started it by selling Limca?
dont mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I dey fear that place Nnewi, as small as it is the number of heavy industries inside the villages will make you marvel.
My regret is that the city lack proper planning and government don't seems to be doing enough in dualizing the major roads there.

The place need satellite town to expand, though Ozubulu is now taking the spill over, last month I saw one housing estate at Ozubulu.

Cc. achi4u
Anambra good day.
Still following...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:14am On May 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

This is the kind of truth ass lickers wont admit.
They will keep singing praises and not take correction.

Their praises na for people outside Anambra shaa cos am right here, and it pains me that we give our people superficial kind of development.
Why can't Anambra delivery quality even though in small quantity.
Anambra roads life span no dey pass two yrs and we are back to square one.

Imagine nnewi with all the springing up industries yet no dual carriage road.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:33am On May 22, 2015
Come back home, relocate your investments. Nigeria hates you - Obi of Onitsha tells Ndi Igbo

The Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe, has reminded Ndi Igbo that Nigeria is not their country. Dr Achebe, urged the Ndi Igbo to relocate all their investments to industrialise their home.

He couldn't have put it better!

Speaking at a book presentation and inaugural conference of Ala Igbo Development Foundation (ADF) Achebe said that more than 70 per cent of the investments of the Igbo-speaking Biafrans was scattered in other parts of Nigeria.

He said that the success of the Ndi Igbo in other parts of the country had often bred envy from their host communities and sometimes led to xenophobic attacks at any slight provocation.

“The more we take root in other lands, it generates envy from the host communities which often leads to xenophobic attacks on the Igbo.

“We must come back to Igbo land which is our base. We must begin to bring our investment back, rebuild and industrialise our land,’’ he said.

The traditional ruler noted that it was high time the Igbo began to translate the intentions of the various Igbo groups championing their wellbeing into action.

The royal fathers admonition follows series of recent anti-Igbo rhetorics raging across Nigeria, with prominent individuals openly expressing their disdain for Ndi Igbo and threatening to kll them.

The Ala Igbo Development Foundation, a new sociocultural organisation angling to overthrow the Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, champions the development of Igbo land and the rebirth of the spirit of its culture and civilisation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:24am On May 22, 2015
chidyhels:

This is the kind of truth ass lickers wont admit.
They will keep singing praises and not take correction.

Their praises na for people outside Anambra shaa cos am right here, and it pains me that we give our people superficial kind of development.
Why can't Anambra delivery quality even though in small quantity.
Anambra roads life span no dey pass two yrs and we are back to square one.

Imagine nnewi with all the springing up industries yet no dual carriage road.

Please don't come here insulting people, I don't know who is an asss licker or a diick rider here, your not more on ground than most of us here in Anambra and where and where have you been in Anambra.

If you want to contribute here do that with every sense of objectivity and respect for forumites.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2015
achi4u:
Anambra good day.
Still following...

Nwanne your contribution and inputs are missing here, we need from that angel to know what is going on there
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:38am On May 22, 2015
Cuche:

The Agricultural drive is commendable. In few years time, Igbo land will have no need to look North for its food needs, I look forward to a well structured chain from production through storage and processing; that will eliminate wastage

We need to bring more white collar jobs home.

Stockbrokers, medical diagnostic centers, ICT, media houses, oil and gas servicing firms, ISPs,tourism and tour agencies, advertising and PR firms.
We need to balance our economy, the informal sector is driving the economy, we need to add the formal sector inorder to open up more opportunities

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:07am On May 22, 2015
View from st Charles borromeo hospital

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:08am On May 22, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 9:09am On May 22, 2015
There is Madonna University at Okija near Onitsha just 20mins away. There is also COE at Nsugbe, I think its not more than 15mins also from Onitsha. There is equally Onitsha Business School though they just started recently somewhere around American quarters or GRA. What is the need of state poly when we have a federal poly. Anything we can do to save more money for capital projects is okay!

BuddahMonk:

The later.

Anambra need state poly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by customized07: 9:11am On May 22, 2015
smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.