Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227544 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
What is happening Here! A thread that was flourishing,where every can air his or her views. Why I love this thread,is because we don't just saw beautiful places,but also discuss on how Anambra can move forward.

@ Chino

Please I beg you to stop all this things you are doing. You stated it all by insulting Achi4u(even when he have done nothing wrong). If you can not talk with your fellow Igbo brothers with respect,then I advice that you leave this thread.
@ Buddahmonk

Please don't respond to Vanbonattel cos he is not Igbo. Go to Imo thread and see how he is posting stupid pictures there. I think even Chino knows this and is helping him to derail both this & Imo thread.

About the Question that you raised about Onitsha and Nnewi, I think Nnewi have more Industries than Onitsha (my personal opinion).
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
VAQAXY:
Stop begging for apology because you ain't getting one. Go to Imo thread and see for yourself what you sowed.. cheesy cheesy

Continue we shall see you and chino who will blink first. cool

Chino to be frank you lack common sense. Continue with your madness EWU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Buddahmonk

U ask me to compare the town cities Nnewi and Onistha?
First, Nnewi is like any other villages in Anambra before the advent of Motor and motorcycle spare parts.The town was developed by its people without any government presence,we only know that govt is in existing when:
1,If any governor or big politician is coming to visit the traders or during election campaign.
2,When the Time to pay for taxes or other related levies.

Nnewi as town were developed by an individuals and if only
govt knowns dat Nnewi will be this blessed and rich with everything under the sun,government would've come earlier to plan the town,as I'm talking to u now in MOST
places in Nnewi don't have a street name.(don't wanna go deep on this street issue)
That's is where
Onistha comes in in teams of arrangement of houses and naming of streets.
Like someone pointed above,most Nnewi roads are too narrow and
people erect 3to4 story building that u brother Buddh can't do anything even if u were giving the state governor.
In terms of industries,Uru Umudim and
Otolo host about 30 industries and still counting,thus, Onistha has a bigger market.
Nnewi is judged to be the Third Largest Automobile in the whole world but u won't know until you enter inside the market.
Onisthsa is more planned than Nnewi but when u talk of youngest
millionaires I give it to Nnewi.
To tell u hw tight Nnewi is ,lets wait for

shoprite to open.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
good road in awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
near a market awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
anambra adigo mma

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pictures of ongoing work at Awka flyover.well the work is very slow but still ongoing,this pictures was taking on monday when.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
awka akwulugo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Energito:
Pictures of ongoing work at Awka flyover.well the work is very slow but still ongoing,this pictures was taking on monday when.
go and sit down my friend
flyover they have bn building for 6 yrs
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
is a serious crime to sweep road hia? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
headquarters of anambra waste management sector grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
unizik junction with good fry over grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chino I hope u are convinced now that vanbonattel is not Igbo, the same way he kept derailing Imo thread is what he's doing here, it's high time u start using your brain onye afu bu onyeofe cool cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
winniz:
Chino I hope u are convinced now that vanbonattel is not Igbo, the same way he kept derailing Imo thread is what he's doing here, it's high time u start using your brain Onye afu bu onyeofe cool cool
I can bet with my GF yansh that chino no get brain for head. na tissue paper them pack full him head grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wow, nice one how Nnewi overtake Onitsha because Onitsha indigenes are claiming whitecollar and corporate people and visitors are taking over.
If Onitsha indigenes had followed in the footsteps of Nnewi and Obosi, Onitsha would have gone farer than this.
Nnewi people are very sensible, they heeded Ojukwu's advice and am happy for them, ebe onye bi ka ona awachi, aku rou uno amara onye kpara ya.

Thanks bros, i was there in Jan and i nearly weep for the gory pics of dirts in the midst of plenty, very organized and unplanned.

I dnt know why that our government cannot give Nnewi the desired attention, these people need to be rewarded by helping them to upgrade on the infrastructural development of the town.

The day i came, it was through Okija-Ihembosi-Ozubulu-Nnewi Road that i ply, despite that this road is major and one of the most important roads in the state its still a narrow one lane that Ngige did that time.
Nnewi deserve atleast 30% Anambra budget meant for her and the environ.

achi4u....howfa with the shoprite, i heard work there is very slow, how factual and what stage is the project in now?
Infact Nnewi need a 5star hotel with clubbing facilities and swimming pools, Nnewi guys have money but no place to spend it....smdh

achi4u:
@Buddahmonk

U ask me to compare the town cities Nnewi and Onistha?
First, Nnewi is like any other villages in Anambra before the advent of Motor and motorcycle spare parts.The town was developed by its people without any government presence,we only know that govt is in existing when:
1,If any governor or big politician is coming to visit the traders or during election campaign.
2,When the Time to pay for taxes or other related levies.

Nnewi as town were developed by an individuals and if only
govt knowns dat Nnewi will be this blessed and rich with everything under the sun,government would've come earlier to plan the town,as I'm talking to u now in MOST
places in Nnewi don't have a street name.(don't wanna go deep on this street issue)
That's is where
Onistha comes in in teams of arrangement of houses and naming of streets.
Like someone pointed above,most Nnewi roads are too narrow and
people erect 3to4 story building that u brother Buddh can't do anything even if u were giving the state governor.
In terms of industries,Uru Umudim and
Otolo host about 30 industries and still counting,thus, Onistha has a bigger market.
Nnewi is judged to be the Third Largest Automobile in the whole world but u won't know until you enter inside the market.
Onisthsa is more planned than Nnewi but when u talk of youngest
millionaires I give it to Nnewi.
To tell u hw tight Nnewi is ,lets wait for

shoprite to open.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wont exchange words with you.
vanbonattel:

go and sit down my friend
flyover they have bn building for 6 yrs

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
vanbonattel:

I can bet with my GF yansh that chino no get brain for head. na tissue paper them pack full him head grin grin

I couldn't have phrased this any better myself

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Wow, nice one how Nnewi overtake Onitsha because Onitsha indigenes are claiming whitecollar and corporate people and visitors are taking over.
If Onitsha indigenes had followed in the footsteps of Nnewi and Obosi, Onitsha would have gone farer than this.
Nnewi people are very sensible, they heeded Ojukwu's advice and am happy for them, ebe onye bi ka ona awachi, aku rou uno amara onye kpara ya.

Thanks bros, i was there in Jan and i nearly weep for the gory pics of dirts in the midst of plenty, very organized and unplanned.

I dnt know why that our government cannot give Nnewi the desired attention, these people need to be rewarded by helping them to upgrade on the infrastructural development of the town.

The day i came, it was through Okija-Ihembosi-Ozubulu-Nnewi Road that i ply, despite that this road is major and one of the most important roads in the state its still a narrow one lane that Ngige did that time.
Nnewi deserve atleast 30% Anambra budget meant for her and the environ.

achi4u....howfa with the shoprite, i heard work there is very slow, how factual and what stage is the project in now?
Infact Nnewi need a 5star hotel with clubbing facilities and swimming pools, Nnewi guys have money but no place to spend it....smdh

nnewi has enough hotels to service the town.
The indigenes are rich but they are not the flexing type, so that 5 star Wetin wetib plus clubbing materials ish are not their problems.
Unless of course, you are considering the students, bankers, etc.......
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinedu Ubachukwu Anambra son wins Gulder ultimate search at Aguleri, Anambra representing well.

Congrats ndi Anambra.

Meanwhile Am outa here, I dey shame for some people's comments.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Those who built the house are the same people pulling it down...Oneeast,Vaqaxy daalu...Imelu ofuma etu isi solu ndi ezi wee na emebisi Obi nna yi!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2014
road build at umuopu awka under the high tension wire
this governor no get sense?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2014
where are my band boys
we are starting the music early today

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:06am On Oct 31, 2014
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo
More chorus
yeparipa samboribobo
yeparipa samboribobo grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2014
can you raise your voice grin
yeparipa samboribobo

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by achi4u(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Biko bro Vanbonatel,ozugozie.
E eziokwu na isoro ife alu nwamkpi Igbajie nwaada ewu ukwu.
Ka anyi Hapu Oke nkita ji isi anya oku Ana akpo Chino ka ozuzube gaba..nighi na O Nwanne onye ara ka ifele na eme.
So,please let's support this thread because many government officials are reading us here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by marcjoe(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2014
vanbonattel:
can you raise your voice grin
yeparipa samboribobo

Lol....

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2014
achi4u:
Biko bro Vanbonatel,ozugozie.
E eziokwu na isoro ife alu nwamkpi Igbajie nwaada ewu ukwu.
Ka anyi Hapu Oke nkita ji isi anya oku Ana akpo Chino ka ozuzube gaba..nighi na O Nwanne onye ara ka ifele na eme.
So,please let's support this thread because many government officials are reading us here.

okay
I will rest small till chino open his laterine mouth again
then I will be back with all my band boys
they are wasting there talents sleeping now
I will wake them up if chino insult anybody again
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2014
LEMME GO AND CHECK THE IMO THREAD grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Malawian:
LEMME GO AND CHECK THE IMO THREAD grin grin grin

The guy is a Yoruba youth corper. He is not even from IMO. See how he spells Igbo names and cannot respond to anything in Igbo unless you add English to it.

The best way to respond to him is the Osogbo or Ibadan thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
OreMI22:

The guy is a Yoruba youth corper. He is not even from IMO. See how he spells Igbo names and cannot respond to anything in Igbo unless you add English to it.

The best way to respond to him is the Osogbo or Ibadan thread.
Na wa oh! But that is the best remedy for this dude. Chino ebe ka ino. Afia abago.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ebe ka nwa Igala Chino gawa ra. Chino nwa Igala putakwa puta. Asim afia adigo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by vanbonattel: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
let peace start
once chino no curse person
peace be still

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.