Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1226897 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Handsomegod(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Healthy and incisive arguments and anchored on nothing but how to move Igboland nay Anambra state foward. Quit the mudlsinging/bickerings and let brotherly love thrive! Xmas is here and men ga atu down this year! Etihad airways 20:30 hours touchdown at MMIA someday mid December! I will personally invite all of U to my Obi for an endless season of feasting! Emmy abatago obodo! Cheer up people! Merry Xmas!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Innovator90:

Seconded...Anambra is on serious facelift fire. Gov. Obiano is a workhorse!!!

For once in my life, I'm very optimistic about the future of Anambra. Obiano style of broad development of Anambra state of all sectors is something that I admire. He addresses every concerns in the minds of Anambrans: revamping of major towns... Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi; security; roads; agriculture; education; commerce and business opportunity; tourism; and many more. Especially security which many have expressed great success! If he stays focused in all these key areas, Anambra is a state to watch out for in 4 yrs

I just like the way obiano is handling the affairs of Anambra State. Just imagine a man that have a target of $1.9billion in 1yr and have so far achieved $1.4billion in 8months,seriously I think he need our prayers. I remember what people(IGBO's)use to say then in Kano(kufar ruwa market):that he his 1st car was stolen by criminals @ upper iweka and he vow to deal with them whenever he have the opportunity(like I said it is just normal beer parlor gist grin).

We need to ask the commissioners what they are doing on their own. They should not just allow the governor to do everything for them. It is not until the governor signs a contract with a foreign firm to beautiful Anambra before the commissioner for Environment will know that he (uba) can put our waste management officials to proper use.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
3dankey:

I just like the way obiano is handling the affairs of Anambra State. Just imagine a man that have a target of $1.9billion in 1yr and have so far achieved $1.4billion in 8months,seriously I think he need our prayers. I remember what people(IGBO's)use to say then in Kano(kufar ruwa market):that he his 1st car was stolen by criminals @ upper iweka and he vow to deal with them whenever he have the opportunity(like I said it is just normal beer parlor gist grin).

We need to ask the commissioners what they are doing on their own. They should not just allow the governor to do everything for them. It is not until the governor signs a contract with a foreign firm to beautiful Anambra before the commissioner for Environment will know that he (uba) can put our waste management officials to proper use.
Waste Management is another thing that needs to be tackled in Anambra. Honestly the residents are really trying cos I do see people almost every saturdays emptying their refuse themselves even after paying. In fact throughout my 2 months visit in fegge, they came only once and before we could carry our waste downstairs they have left. People don't depend on them anymore. Something needs to be done ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Waste Management is another thing that needs to be tackled in Anambra. Honestly the residents are really trying cos I do see people almost every saturdays emptying their refuse themselves even after paying. In fact throughout my 2 months visit in fegge, they came only once and before we could carry our waste downstairs they have left. People don't depend on them anymore. Something needs to be done ASAP.

We need to ask this people serious questions cos we are the once paying them. I stayed with my cousin brother for a while @ Awada and I found out that the place is well planned, it only lack good road and ornamental tress and flowers. If residential areas like Awada, obosi, Nkpor etc have good/marked inter-Street roads and beautiful ornamental trees and flowers!then we would be more happy with the way things are going.

Please do any1 have information about the refinery project. Some one have earlier promised us pictures of the project in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
3dankey:
Please do any1 have information about the refinery project. Some one have earlier promised us pictures of the project in this thread.

TabletMan 2:08pm On Sep 19:
Chino the only good thing about this airport is the cargo and aviation stuff, aside from that asaba international airport will kill their business.

And please I need a clear picture of that map cos I am going to otuocha next week.
I will like to use the opportunity and see the airport site for myself and know if they are serious atall
, cos throughout my stay at otuocha last year, nothing is going on there apart from orient workers I saw drilling the omanbala river at anam.
You said that emzor want to site the biggest pharmaceutical plant in west africa at otuocha but I saw nothing of such there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Myluv1:

Security men are all over the place they won't allow strengers or even their works to take picture of the facilities
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
FKO81:

Security men are all over the place they won't allow strengers or even their works to take picture of the facilities
Oh Okay smiley
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
FKO81:

Do you go to the airport or refinery site?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
tabletman1:
Do you go to the airport or refinery site?
Refinery site.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Check out some pics

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Do we see this "Uno Isi Agu"[/size]??

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]soryy those pics above are of Iyiowa Odekpe but the first two are Premier Brewery Onitsha.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Many Public Schools are being renovated, i went, i saw and i was marvelled by the standard of the buildings[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Every pics na Iyiowa oooo
Awada and Nkpor people should not think they are from there end, Iyiowa is like Brooklyn of Onitsha[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am not a catholic but i saw them ystday doing their thang in the well tarred Iyiowa streets

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
[size=28pt]Didnt run out pics but the server here is phuckinnggggggggggggg damn slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i have more pics than National Geographic

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Arysexy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nice one okijamaka
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
It remains using shovels (not brooms) to pack those sand dunes

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
[size=28pt]Didnt run out pics but the server here is phuckinnggggggggggggg damn slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i have more pics than National Geographic

[/size]
Nice one Nwanemandu, I knew what I went through to upload my, and for you to take pictures in Anambra the best day is Sunday when the cities are calm, thanks for your efforts, I'm in process of relocating my business from Lagos to Awka the state capital by January 2015. from then I will have time to upload more pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Handsomegod:
Healthy and incisive arguments and anchored on nothing but how to move Igboland nay Anambra state foward. Quit the mudlsinging/bickerings and let brotherly love thrive! Xmas is here and men ga atu down this year! Etihad airways 20:30 hours touchdown at MMIA someday mid December! I will personally invite all of U to my Obi for an endless season of feasting! Emmy abatago obodo! Cheer up people! Merry Xmas!

Exactly. We are all here to see how we can make things better. No need to mudsling even when you don't agree.

I feel like writing same advise for Victor Umeh and his factions running down APGA. It is regrettable that our people cannot disagree without being disagreeable .

Thanks folks for not letting an argument on flyover design derail this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
[size=18pt]Do see the "Uno Isi Agu"[/size]??
This Kain art work sef!

Imagine the amount of concrete needed to mold that image! Sometimes, this makes me see such men as occultists paying tribute to some spirit.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
cjrane:

This Kain art work sef!

Imagine the amount of concrete needed to mold that image! Sometimes, this makes me see such men as occultists paying tribute to some spirit.

if you ask me, there is nothing there
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
OkijaAmaka do you have anymore pictures of schools?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
bros the sand on those road can build 20 house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
FKO81:

Nice one Nwanemandu, I knew what I went through to upload my, and for you to take pictures in Anambra the best day is Sunday when the cities are calm, thanks for your efforts, I'm in process of relocating my business from Lagos to Awka the state capital by January 2015. from then I will have time to upload more pictures.
oga there is nothing to upload about Awka.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

^^^Wallahi! sad

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
There are so much to upload about Awka because there are so many ongoing projects at various stages of completion beside the built up city as seen below..

Energito:
oga there is nothing to upload about Awka.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
Your double standard reeks of frustration and bitterness. These are inner streets and I know that spyder has equally uploaded pictures of Enugu where sand are on its roads but you chose to look the other way..

IGBOSON1:

^^^Wallahi! sad
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is one city built single-handedly by Ndigbo.....same with Aba, Enugu and Owerri! Nigeria abandoned these cities for decades, while all sorts of assistance and help (both legitimate and under-hand) was given to other major cities in other regions!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chinonso stop showing this picture show us clean road.let me advice you my good friend,you dont need to buy sand to build your house you can easily make use of the once on those roads.
oneeast:
There are so much to upload about Awka because there are so many ongoing projects at various stages of completion beside the built up city as seen below..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Whose work is it to pack those sands?is it GEJ or obiano.
IGBOSON1:
This is one city built single-handedly by Ndigbo.....same with Aba, Enugu and Owerri! Nigeria abandoned these cities for decades, while all sorts of assistance and help (both legitimate and under-hand) was given to other major cities in other regions!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
To be frank the commissioner of environment need to be changed, he or she is not doing his work well.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
You mean this one below where we pack sand we use for projects across the niger? grin grin grin grin

Energito:
Chinonso stop showing this picture show us clean road.let me advice you my good friend,you dont need to buy sand to build your house you can easily make use of the once on those roads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.