Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225613 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2014
oneeast:
From your pictures, it is very clear that you are so poor that you cannot even feed your kids. A man of over 50 years coming on NL everyday to show his stupid1ty. Do I need to come to asaba when I pass that town everyday? grin grin grin

Oh you went to take snapshots of people's car..when your pictures gave you away as a dirty old pauper. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2013339/photos-slumming-asaba-delta-state

i dont work for anybody but people work for me.i come online anytime i like without fear of being sack.i have many picture of awka.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by JosephAchuzie(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito:
i dont work for anybody but people work for me.i come online anytime i like without fear of being sack.i have many picture of awka.

Nwanne, remove that pics.

Chino should look for your trouble not the other way around, biko.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito:
Those attacking my thread hope you guys don pray this morning? I also want to wish you guys this morning what ever you wish this thread. One love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Chinonso dike you can call me a foolish poor man i dont that.as long as my 4kids are doing well,going to the bext schools i am fine.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Okay let us play small. Now look at asaba. An oil rich state. grin grin grin grin grin

Energito:

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
My brother i'm sorry,i promise i won't reply chino or attack your thread again.
FKO81:

Those attacking my thread hope you guys don pray this morning? I also want to wish you guys this morning what ever you wish this thread. One love!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2014
Come here and prove us wrong. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2014057/photos-comparison-between-super-oil/1#28382545

Energito:
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2014
Be ready for your pictures. The whole world will see the poor wretched old fool behind the handle energito.

Energito:
i will never reply you again.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Chino call these miscreants and urchins of your friends to order, this is how we lost the first thread becausing of ur battle with Faun.

Pls tell these guys to stop derailing our thread,

@Energito why are you still courting trouble by all means, your from Delta and Anioma to be precise, what will you benefit derailing this thread because of Chino, everybody here you dnt want to listen but Chino you keep arguing back n forth, bro show some maturity pls.

One bad Apple spoil the bunch but what about 300s

oneeast:
Be ready for your pictures. The whole world will see the poor wretched old fool behind the handle energito.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
Energito:
Thanks bro, my regards to your family also wish you best of luck today!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks
FKO81:

Thanks bro, my regards to your family also wish you best of luck today!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by JosephAchuzie(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Chino call these miscreants and urchins of your friends to order, this is how we lost the first thread becausing of ur battle with Faun.

Pls tell these guys to stop derailing our thread,

@Energito why are you still courting trouble by all means, your from Delta and Anioma to be precise, what will you benefit derailing this thread because of Chino, everybody here you dnt want to listen but Chino you keep arguing back n forth, bro show some maturity pls.

One bad Apple spoil the bunch but what about 300s

Energito is courting for trouble or is it chino that us courting for trouble?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.