Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225732 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
It seems you're an enemy to Anambra State, only waiting for an opportunity like this to show yourself.

It's alright..... I wonder how old men with wives and children will be behaving like kids. You are not different from Chino. Keep showing your cars and looking for who to buy free foods.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
cc

Afam4eva
Maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351
OAM4J

These have started posting pictures of family members again.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Energito: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Oga if you don't know what to say just shut up.go through all my posts and tell me where i go wrong.
Ilovenigeria:
It seems you're an enemy to Anambra State, only waiting for an opportunity like this to show yourself.

It's alright..... I wonder how old men with wives and children will be behaving like kids. You are not different from Chino. Keep showing your cars and looking for who to buy free foods.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shaboti: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2014
Omg embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shaboti: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Afam4eva, seun etc pls come clean this thread embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.