Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1226561 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Scholes007:
ok... i am a product of marist comprehensive academy uturu.
which year did u pass out?. I was 98 set
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
OreMI22:

Sir,
I don't believe you live in Nsukka or ever lived there, nor are you from Anambra. In any case, that is immaterial.

Someone noted about your penchant for citing false, unrelated silly examples or analogies regardless of what the facts are.

So let me ask you about your example here;
Has Nsukka people ever killed and destroyed properties of Anambra people at any time in their history?
Has Nsukka traditional ruler ever asked Anambra people to vote a certain candidate or be prepared to be killed at anytime in their history?
Has Nsukka people said they are not the same tribe and religion with Anambra people and therefore want them out of Nsukka?
i could go on, but it is indeed a a waste of time.

If the answers to the above is no, why are you bent on making spurious deceptively false analogies and examples?
Why are you eager to pitch Igbos against each other by your futile attempt to portray the hausa or yoruba treatment of Igbo as the same way an Nsukka person treats an Anambra person? Who are you and what is your mission here?

Been there. lived there my friend. Have nothing to hide so you take it or live it:
*I lived at Nsukka (Oloto street) .,knows the in and out of Nsukka ----(Schoolled at St Teresas College Nsukka,) School principal was Fr. Martin
* Born in Borno state... Still planning to go back
* Lived in 6 other Nigerian States plus FCT.

It time to stop derailing this thread. Any more question about my Nsukka claim should be sent to Enugu thread

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bishop42:

Been here. lived here my friend. Have nothing to hide so you take it or live it:
*I lived at Nsukka (Oloto street) .,knows the in and out of Nsukka ----(Schoolled at St Teresas College Nsukka,) School principal was Fr. Martin
* Born in Borno state... Still planning to go back
* Lived in 6 other Nigerian States plus FCT.

It time to stop derailing this thread. Any more question about my Nsukka claim should be sent to Enugu thread

*born in borno ..still planning on going back

And after writing the above you had the effrontery to call me northern loving guy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Malawian:

which year did u pass out?. I was 98 set
i was 01 set and i passed out 2007. Are you a member of osamca?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nellys Newtown Hotel Oba Idemili South Lga of Anambra State!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nellys Newtown Hotel Oba Anambra State

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bishop42:
A LADY POSTED ON FACEBOOK (Hope she wasn't paid to do this)

I am catholic so before you get all sentimental and talk
about what I don't want know, let me say it here . Gov
"Willie wont work" Obiano of Anambra state should be
impeached immediately and the catholic and anglican
churches made to return that money.
The pictures of bad roads you see below are roads in
Onitsha, Anambra state. I recently subtly criticised the
governor of Bauchi State for dishing out 55 million for Koran
recitations then my barely sober governor donates 433
million naira to the two richest churches in the world that is
richer than the country. Why Evuls
That money can repair 10 roads in Onitsha or patch them.
This is the same man who was vilifying the past governor for
leaving anambra broke or whatever he was nagging about.
In the middle of so much lack you give a religious institution
that generates more revenue than the state.
"Willie wont work" will ruin us if we let him complete this
tenure. Impeach this man now.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153282421682914&id=521527913&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6222620698136213924%3Amf_story_key.-4078186867876934441
There must be something about this dressing. How can somebody wear clothes with his face printed on it? I hope one day Valentine Obienyem will open up on the origin of this dressing and its effect on some segments of the Anambra people. Does it have any connection with Olumba Obu?
The giving of grants to mission schools is not a bad idea in itself, corruption is everywhere. A Bishop might decide to change his fleet of cars from three 2015 Prado Land cruiser to Seven 2016 Lexus Gx 570 from that money instead of fixing the failing roofs of some classroom blocks
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nellys Newtown Hotel Oba

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nellys Newtown Hotel Oba Anambra State

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
AnamCity:

There is a large expanse of land at Uruagu.

I am a nwafor nnewi. believe me wen I tell u nnewi is untapped. all the four villages in nnewi have large expanse of untapped land.

I was wondering today why people talk about oil.
every nnewi family one way or the other earn money from agriculture...

like my house.

we 've lots of Palm tree. so we contract d but to be converted to oil. we never buy Palm oil, cassava, cocoyam. vegetables, bitter cola. kola nut. peer, mango, ugu,

all dis I listed above she sell. at give away price.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nellys Newtown Hotel Oba Anambra State!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Transit Homes Hotel Nnewi Anambra State!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
So Much Hotels in Nnewi City!. (P)Swiss Park Hotel & Suites Uruagu Nnewi Anambra State!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Swiss Park Hotel & Suites Uruagu Nnewi Anambra State!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Swiss Park Hotel & Suites!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Swiss Park Hotel & Suites Ezeogidi Rd. Uruagu Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Scholes007:
i was 01 set and i passed out 2007. Are you a member of osamca?
yes. passed out in 98. I was just looking at how they copied our uniforms in the Marist brother nteje . I was there when the founder was still there. even the school structures are very similar. we built that school with our manual labor.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
@bishop42, u need to be castrated with immediate effect.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bishop42:

* China is far more democratic than Nigeria,I will show you proof here.

Your last paragraph doesn't contradict my comment..so I don't argue further when we are making exactly thesame point.

Most anti expansionist dudes are clueless and narrow minded. One day they might ask me to leave Nsukka were I grew up and have a home because nsukka people hate Anambra. With the kind of hate words they use on Igbos living outside their states they would be happy to see us dead.
They don't fuel my vehicle,don't feed me, don't pay my transport fare,probably won't care if ambeing attack but want me to leave my source of income to please their moronic ego

you r a liar...

pls cite Whr nsukka man hate anambra man...

U 're so deluded

dude u 're not from anambra so shush it..

U refer to anambra as "their'' meaning u 're not from anambra so run along Ur opinion is noted

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:
So Much Hotels in Nnewi City!. (P)Swiss Park Hotel & Suites Uruagu Nnewi Anambra State!

yea. orji

owns swiss park joint near Apple junction amuwo festac side
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
investnow2013:

dat time we I dey school. besides dis hotel. dem dey sell confirmed akube shoe. wey we dey use do biggie..

transit home aka ofala plaza. d hotel due to its closeness to Igwes palace. tins happen thr especially igwes ofala festival.

most people don't know it by transit home. but OFALA PLAZA.

I no fit count how many busqi I don carry go thr..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
boi, what s your mission here? You just want to tell anambrarian how some igbo tribes hated them?
That statement at bolded is irony nwanna.

There are some truth in what that guy said but it's not that serious. The Nsukka man despise the arrogance and pride in the Anambra man that's the sort of hate I believe Bishop is referring to. Yet I don't care much for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Malawian:

yes. passed out in 98. I was just looking at how they copied our uniforms in the Marist brother nteje . I was there when the founder was still there. even the school structures are very similar. we built that school with our manual labor.

its owned by the Marist brotherhood worldwide. they have over 120 schools worldwide..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Lovely
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Aroma flyover update

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2015
Aroma update

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2015
post=40533714:
Aroma update

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Aroma flyover

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2015
post=40533737:
Aroma flyover

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2015
More

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.