Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227174 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
3dankey:

We need to stop people from parking cars in this kind of narrow lane,so that they can be enough space.
Onitsha buildings don't normally have space for parking, if I go to streets like bida road,moore street and okwei to get pictures you will even see double parking by 40ft containers on a single road.
Obiano has to do something about that 40ft containers shaa.
BuddahMonk:

I still have many pictures shaa, i left to Osha to Ihiala, Obiano through is Zero tolerance to pothole is fixing Orlu Rd, Ihiala, do you know Ihiala have gotten bank rd with many banks lining up the streets with branches.
I went to Fidelity branch here, believe me the que was akin to what you see in Onitsha.
Oga fear God nah grin
Which one be many banks?grin
Aside from the two or three banks at total where else can I find commercial bank at ihiala?
cjrane:

Please what road is that?
Onitsha-asaba expressway.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:

Awka Capital Development Manual Ready

the Secretary of the Board and Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Housing and Urban Development, Willie Okafor, said the development plan for Awka capital territory has been developed into hard and soft copy prototypes, with visuals, while the aerial topography of Awka has been taken, toward making Anambra a smart city with satellite towns that will decongest the state capital.

The board members also assured that there would be no undue victimisation when they commence full operations, saying that genuine land owners would get compensated if their property are affected in the course of work.
Read more: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=93007

[b]A lot of demolitions will have to occur and a lot of people will lose their properties in order to get Awka planned. This will naturally lead to a lot of outrage, law suits and corrupt favoritism by officials who will be pressured or bribed to spare some buildings. In the end, all the energy will be spent in courts and the project will eventually stall from a lot of problems.

One often wonders if these demolitions and loss of property is even necessary at all, considering that a brand new city can be built around the greenwood estate and just leave the old Awka alone as the historic district.

We can truly plan the New Awka city using housing estates block by block as shown in the first map called "Extensions". The government simply needs to conceive a "Ring road system" to open up new areas for well planned residential or industrial estates to develop simultaneously inside the New Awka city.

Again, notice that in the first map, the streets inside each "residential estate or extension" isn't tarred yet, but the building pattern obviously reveal the entire area had been planned.Thus, the city can continue to develop for hundreds of years following the same organized pattern of expansion.

To launch the new city, the government simply built a dual carriage 'ring road system' which has roundabouts at every intersection to open up the entire virgin area. We should simply replicate the first map above on the empty land in the second map labelled New Awka Capital city and we would have been on our way towards building a well planned and modern Awka capital city.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
People will be dully compensated in the event of demolition to pave way for city expansion. The ongoing Greenwood city will serve as a hood for the rich and super rich and other high-end/upscale developments.

Issue of litigation can never arise because government will make sure that such owners receive their compensation but if they do not then government will go ahead with the demolition because no individual can hold a government to ransom.

At the end it will be a win-win for our dear state as the entire city will be a world class one. Already real estate development in the city is topnotch by individual developers and government estates alike.

GOD Bless Omambala..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Agreed, many toes will be stepped on to get the development plan right, but it is a necessary evil. No one is guaranteeing it will go down smoothly, I doubt if it has ever been peacefully done anywhere. El Rufai pulled things down to get Abuja to its present status. Rivers state governor did same as well. So, I don't see why an error should not be rectified to get the city in good shape. Problems have always been with people not possessing necessary legal documents of their lands and properties so as to get compensated. Also not forgetting money-miss-roads that put up illegal structures, they will find it hard to be compensated and then resort to fighting dirty... but that shouldn't faze the govt. as long as it's determined.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obiano boosts Mission Schools in Anambra with N1.9bn

Governor Willie Obiano has continued to give shape and form to the promise of CONTINUITY which he made to Ndi Anambra during his gubernatorial campaign days as following the precedent set by his predecessor, he doled out a total of N1.9 billion, Friday, to Mission Schools in the state for the 2014 Universal Basic Education projects.

The ceremony which took place at the Women Development Center, Awka attracted the leaders of the two dominant churches in the state – the Catholic Church and the Anglican Church who mobilized members of their congregations en-masse to grace the occasion.

Out of the total sum, N433 million was given to the Catholic mission and N300 to the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion while N1.082 billion is in the custody of Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board for funding public primary and junior secondary education. Governor Obiano said the fund allocated to each mission was based on the number of schools that government had returned to them. He confirmed that funds released to the Church by his predecessor were judiciously utilized which encouraged his administration to sustain the policy.

screenshot windows
The governor further explained that the fund would be used for the provision of infrastructure and furniture in the benefitting schools and restated his government’s commitment to delivering functional education, adding that there were already considerations on how to accommodate Pentecostal schools.

Governor Obiano also disclosed that the state government had started paying twenty percent of basic salary to teachers in the rural areas and three thousand naira to teachers that handle core subjects. He announced that physically challenged persons and junior students of technical schools are now on state government scholarship. He stated that the state government has upgraded infrastructure at the school for physically challenged persons at Isulo; provided internet facility in schools; is building perimeter fencing in boarding schools and training marshals to assist in maintaining security in schools.[b][/b]

The Commissioner for Education, Professor Kate Omenugha said the fund beneficiaries had secured approved work plan and that the utilization would be subject to monitoring and evaluation processes.

how do you print screen
Most Reverend Christian Efobi, Archbishop, Province on the Niger, described the emergence of Governor Obiano as God’s answer to the prayer for sustenance of good governance in the state, noting that the implementation of his pillars of development would make Anambra a model state.
Catholic Archbishop of Onitsha, Most Reverend Valerian Okeke represented by Monsignor Basil Onwuasomba said the Governor’s performance was indicative of his resolve to make a difference in the lives of the people.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
DMGS roundabout Onitsha tonight
First time, Obiakpor bu onye eji eje mba.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahaha.. gearing up for the yuletide. smiley Akpokue is really determined to impress homecoming indigenes this xmas.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think Obiano is trying to outwit Peter Obi , good for Ndi Anambra (saw Okwute Ndigbo Peter obi at Nwagu Agulu today,Obi alighted from his SUV , crossed the road and went to buy banana and was just laughing with those women.He isn't perfect but was so impressed. Obiano should hit Obi as the best. Ifa bu Ife umu omambala cho.
Obiano all the way we go.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yeske2:
I think Obiano is trying to outwit Peter Obi , good for Ndi Anambra (saw Okwute Ndigbo Peter obi at Nwagu Agulu today,Obi alighted from his SUV , crossed the road and went to buy banana and was just laughing with those women.He isn't perfect but was so impressed. Obiano should hit Obi as the best. Ifa bu Ife umu omambala cho.
Obiano all the way we go.

It isn't a competition. Their roles differ... Obi did the dirty and harder part of the job for Obiano. Even Obi had said numerous times he prays for a successor who will do more than him. As soon as Obiano came into the race, Obi confidently tipped him to take Anambra farther than he (Obi) did. Willie's part is to set the state on a roller coaster, and he is on track.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Myluv1:

It isn't a competition. Their roles differ... Obi did the dirty and harder part of the job for Obiano. Even Obi had said numerous times he prays for a successor who will do more than him. As soon as Obiano came into the race, Obi confidently tipped him to take Anambra farther than he (Obi) did. Willie's part is to set the state on a roller coaster, and he is on track.
I guess you didn't get me because of my choice of grammar, Obiano is on point just as Obi and Ngige did their part too laying the foundations for what we are experiencing today. God bless them all.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Myluv1: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2014
Yeske2:
I guess you didn't get me because of my choice of grammar, Obiano is on point just as Obi and Ngige did their part too laying the foundations for what we are experiencing today. God bless them all.

Well I know what "outwit" is. All thesame, it's all love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:06am On Nov 29, 2014
I feel very elated to hear all the good news coming from the land of the great Omanbalas.
It shall be well with us n'ike nke Olisa....Chukwu gozie Umu Omanbala ebe onye anona...Deme nu!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yeske2:

This is what we want for our dear state. I can still remember when we slept @ DMGS during the Nov 16 elections in Anambra State and how the place was then . Every day we keep hearing good news from Anambra State.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yeske2:
Yeah you are right.
Ngige opened the eyes of ndi Anambra.
And I believed it pushed Obi to do wonderfully well though not to the level I expected.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Great State of Anambra leading the pack!!!

Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today

The Innoson Vehicle Manufactur­ing Company Limited will today make history as the first indig­enous car manufacturer in the country with the official unveiling of 500 made in Nigeria cars built at its Nnewi, Anambra State, plant.

In this exclusive interview with CHIDI NNADI, the Chairman of Innoson Group, Dr Innocent Chukwuma, he looked at his journey into auto manufacturing, which he said began with his trading in motorcycle spare parts.

Chief Chukwuma assured that his cars, which conform to international standards, would lower car prices in the country like he did when he started to manufacture mo­torcyles some years back. He also prom­ised to use his auto company to boost the Nigerian economy as well as generate em­ployment. Excerpts:

What is your journey into auto manufacturing like?

I started assembling business with mo­torcycle spare parts and later moved to motorcycle assembling. Later I moved again from motorcycle manufacturing to auto manufacturing. I passed through these stages before I started to manufacture ve­hicles in 2010, but the factory was built in 2007 at Nnewi. We are also into tyre manu­facture with our factory in Enugu. We did not start all these lines of production in one day; we take them one after another. For example, we are manufacturing some of the vehicle components here while we only import the ones we cannot produce here.

What are the first brand of vehi­cles you manufactured?

We started manufacturing buses, but later added Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs), pick-up vans, trucks and now cars, which we will commission today. We started to manufacture buses first because of its high demand in the country. But I knew from the beginning that we will produce all brands of vehicles and that we have achieved now.

What is the market acceptance of your vehicles?

Our vehicles are well accepted in the market, the dealers, the end users and Nige­rians are happy with our range of vehicles. We are amazed by the demand and level of patronage of our vehicles by Nigerians. In­dividuals, corporate organisations, institu­tions, governments and other Nigerians are demanding our vehicles. Those who have used them attest that they are rugged, the type that can withstand the Nigerian roads which are usually rough. We are only pray­ing that we would have enough vehicles to meet up the demands.

What are the sources of your raw materials for the vehicles?

We source our raw materials locally here while we import those we cannot readily get here. But we generate over 50 per cent of our vehicle components locally here.

How affordable are your cars?

We want to make sure that our cars are very affordable. We have done this before when we started motorcycles manufactur­ing and we are going to do it again with our cars. I can assure you that our cars will be highly affordable without compromising international standards on cars manufac­ture. We have cars of N1 million plus, N2 million plus and N3 million; we also have three models of cars under this price range.

What are your marketing strategy and niche in the market?

Innoson is a very strong brand in Nige­ria and even beyond the country. All our products are of high quality, we don’t com­promise on the quality of our products and we are known for this. So, Nigerians will definitely like our cars because they are of good quality and built specifically to with­stand the Nigerian roads. Nigerians have good taste and appreciate quality products, so they will definitely love our cars, I am 100 per cent sure of it.

What is the standard used by IVM in the manufacture of its cars?

Auto manufacturing follows interna­tional standard, that is the same thing across the globe. So, we are adhering strictly to this international standard. Be­sides, the Standard Organisation of Nigera (SON) is supervising what we are doing, they come to our factory and they are hap­py with what we are doing. Our cars like the buses we started first to manufacture are of international standard and we are not going back on this.

You said you also manufacture tyres?

Yes, we also went into tyre manufac­turing because we discovered that Nigeria has the best quality of rubber, the Nigerian rubber is so good, so I want to utilize it as raw material to develop the tyre industry in Nigeria. Also, you know that tyre is a very important component of vehicles; so since we manufacture vehicles here at Nnewi, it only follows that we must also manufac­ture tyres, which we believe will help to further lower the prices of our vehicles. We want to make sure that the local content of our vehicles is high as this will affect their prices for the betterment of the end users who are largely Nigerians.

How are you going to sell these cars, do you have showrooms?

We have designed to build state-of-the-art showrooms in the six geo-political zones of the country, including Abuja and Lagos. These showrooms will be supply­ing spare parts, sales of the vehicles and at the same time have a section for workshop which if your vehicles develop faults, you go and fix them there. You can see from the sketch drawing here that it is a master­piece. The concept is that we will control the one at the headquarters in Abuja and Lagos while the dealers will control those in the zones for good synergy between the dealers and managers at the headquarters. Already, we have started to construct the showrooms in Abuja and Lagos.

What is the workforce at your auto plant like, are you using expa­triate staff?

The major parts of the job will be done by Nigerian workers. We have a policy to encourage indigenous workforce except in cases where we cannot get the technical support needed in the plant locally. But we will first of all create jobs for Nigerians.

How many cars are you rolling out today?

We are rolling out 500 units. Already, some of the cars have been bought. We discovered that some people, as soon as they heard we have started producing cars, placed orders. This is because the cars are fantastic. You know our people used to say that good market sells itself. The demand already is quite impressive and when we launch today, we know the demand will skyrocket.

There was a time the Federal Government demanded buses from your company but the quantity was not met, why?

There is no way you can place order for large quantity of vehicles today and you have that number supplied to you imme­diately. But whatever quantity you want, if you place the order on time on the date of delivery, we will meet your demand. There is no quantity that is too much for us to produce. What we need is to increase our manpower to meet up the demand, but we must be given adequate notice.

We understand that some state governments are using your ve­hicles, what is the feedback from these states about the performance of your products?

Yes, a good number of states in Nigeria are already using the various types of our vehicle; buses, SUVs, trucks and now cars and they have found them very efficient and durable; they are very happy to use our brands. Our trucks are doing well in the states that are using them. Remember that we manufacture these trucks on speci­fication and order; Abia, Enugu, Delta, Cross River and Benue states are so far the states we have manufactured trucks for, es­sentially for their waste disposal projects. And these states are quite happy when they compare the trucks they were using before and the IVM trucks.

What are your challenges?

Right now, we don’t have much chal­lenges; sourcing of the raw materials is not too difficult, the raw materials are read­ily available. In fact, we now have more than 50 per cent local content. Already, we manufacture plastics which are com­ponents of some parts of vehicles and we manufacture them here. So, this is one of the reasons our vehicles are cheaper than others in the market.

In the next 10 years, where do you think IVM will be?

For now IVM is the first indigenous car manufacturer in Nigeria and so long as Ni­gerians are demanding our cars, in the next 10 years, our cars will help to grow the economy. We are sustaining what we are doing by the financial support of the Bank of Industry and the Automotive Council.

What is your promise to Nigerians?

One thing is sure; IVM cars will never disappoint Nigerians. We are here not only to promote the economy, but also to cre­ate employment for Nigerians. If we have more demands of our vehicles we will stand firm to increase our workforce thus reducing unemployment level in the coun­try. I, therefore, enjoin Nigerians to take advantage of this new dawn, the IVM ve­hicles are their own and are here to serve them for the better.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=93132

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Innovator90:

Great State of Anambra leading the pack!!!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=93132

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
The picture above is Ugwuagba Obosi & Those on The Hill is Obosi Town!. All these places were Thick forest 6 to 8 years ago!.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
investnow2013:
The picture above is Ugwuagba Obosi & Those on The Hill is Obosi Town!. All these places where Thick forest 6 to 8 years ago!.
Anambra is fast developing I hope our government will meetup with basic amenties?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
investnow2013:
The picture above is Ugwuagba Obosi & Those on The Hill is Obosi Town!. All these places where Thick forest 6 to 8 years ago!.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Over 20,000 high rise buildings are located in this area alone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
FKO81:

Anambra is fast developing I hope our government will meetup with basic amenties?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
FKO81:

The govt over the years are not meeting up with basic amenities like water, good roads & electricity etc!. People are left on their own here without govt presence!. I only hope that Obiano will do something about this!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Anambra is gradually improving, but more are expected from the govt!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
investnow2013:
Anambra is gradually improving, but more are expected from the govt!

Great pics!
Where is this road? is it Onitsha -Owerri road?

investnow2013:
The govt over the years are not meeting up with basic amenities like water, good roads & electricity etc!. People are left on their own here without govt presence!. I only hope that Obiano will do something about this!
I just wish our government assist the people by planning the good estates well for individuals to develop. We would have a wonderful homeland incomparable to anywhere in Africa if we can adequately plan these layouts very well with modern amenities.
This our build and demolish system where people are allowed to build, then it's demolished by government to expand the road is really wasteful. The roads should be well demarcated well in advance for each of our estates.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Yeske2:

nwanne,
If you took the pics, show us the daylight design. My eyes are itching.
Daalu in advance for ego okada to visit the site. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ Cyrane yes!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
investnow2013:
@ Cyrane yes!

Nnaa, the place mara nma di egwu!
With street lights cha? They even swept off the sand usually by the median!!!

Njakili go back, Willie is seriously working o!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Investnow, I think that 1st pix seems like a road I know in Akwaibom while the 2nd pix is Onitsha. Please correct me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
Schematics:
@Investnow, I think that 1st pix seems like a road I know in Akwaibom while the 2nd pix is Onitsha. Please correct me if am wrong.
The first pix is Onitsha-owerri road but it is the owerri section of the road.

Investnow pls modify and remove the first pix, anambra don't make use of black and white paint on federal roads.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nnewi.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
On Saturday, November 1, the main hall of the Women Development Centre, Awka, Anambra State, was filled to capacity with special guests who had come from all walks of life to felicitate with Chinedu Ubachukwu, winner of Gulder Ultimate Search 11. It was in fulfilment of the pledge by the Council of Elders who informed the GUS 11 winner, through Chidi Mokeme, the Anchor man, that he would be rewarded with lavish gifts and a party fit only for royalty, would be held in his honour.

In attendance at the Reveal Party were the Executive Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano and other high ranking officials of the state including the Chief of Staff, Prof. Joe Asike, several commissioners, advisers and senior special assistants.

Also in attendance were two high ranking traditional rulers: Eze Christopher Nwabunwanne Idigo IV, the Ogalagidi and Igwe of Aguleri and His Royal Majesty (HRM), Eze Chukwuemeka Eri (JP), Ezeora the 34th and Eze Aka ji Ofor Igbo. The traditional rulers were accompanied by their cabinet members.

The Nigerian Breweries Plc. delegation comprised Walter Drenth, Marketing Director, Kufre Ekanem, Corporate Affairs Adviser and Emmanuel Agu, Marketing Manager – Gulder, Legend and Life, among others.

The show kicked off with a dance dramatization of the Gulder Ultimate Search 11 backstory by The Glorious Dawn, a drama troupe. At the tail end of the drama performance a figure that adorned a red cloak, bearing semblance to an emissary of the Council of Elders, approached the stage. His appearance aroused the curiosity of the audience.

The figure let go of the cloak and it turned out to be Okey Bakassi, the event’s compere and his grand entry like an emissary of the Council of Elders thrilled the crowd.

The audience were also entertained by a video which chronicled the Gulder Ultimate Search 11 experience including the rib-cracking and exciting moments, periods of tasks and struggles, bouts of emotions and ultimately the discovery of the General’s Helmet by Chinedu Ubachukwu, the winner.

Walter Drenth, Marketing Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc., extended his special gratitude to the state governor for his warm embrace and support for the programme. According to him: “His Excellency and the good people of Anambra State ensured that Gulder Ultimate Search 11, turned out to be the best reality show that the Nigerian people have ever seen.”

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
investnow2013:
Nnewi.

Nnaa, I bu correct guy!
Chai, Nnewi, I miss that town too much oo!
Just that your Cross sticker obstructed my view small. But, no complaints. Abum nwa Jesus! grin

It is obvious that Igwe Orizu roundabout area is well tarred. Some eediots have been posting a 20 year old picture of that spot with pothole just to deceive people on NL.

Abeg where is Freeglobe my social critic? I na afukwa ihe n'eme na Anambra? grin
Tabletman, i know you can reach him to come and comment here. We need his unique views on issues. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.