Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227708 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Here is the Governor Willie Obiano 20M naira community project in Agulu.
No comment.
Just Tears in my eyes.
Willie is just working.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is another Willie Obiano china road.

This road is only 2 weeks.

This is Ukpor/Ozubulu road.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:24am On May 27, 2017
ROYALD GIVE ME MORE OF THIS. WE NEED TO PUSH THAT AKPOKUECHAMPAGNE OUT OF AGU AWKA!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by eazyway212: 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bowlexzy(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifraudiaa: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
enugu ibos have high iq's.

enugu ibos are superior to other ibos

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dasamek8: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
ifraudiaa:
enugu ibos have high iq's.

enugu ibos are superior to other ibos
lie enugu has lower IQ than other Igbos quite evident in their dirty and disgusting ladies while pagan practice is rampant among indigenes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dasamek8: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
No 2nd term for Obiano, he is deceitful and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifraudiaa: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
dasamek8:
No 2nd term for Obiano, he is deceitful and corrupt.
that aguleri weed man must not be allowed near agu awka government house come november
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifraudiaa: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
dasamek8:

lie enugu has lower IQ than other Igbos quite evident in their dirty and disgusting ladies while pagan practice is rampant among indigenes.
i was made to believe that enugu ibos have higher I. Q.

anambra ibos lack decorum the black sheep of ibo tribe.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dasamek8: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifraudiaa:

that aguleri weed man must not be allowed near agu awka government house come november
Isee! Nwanne m.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dasamek8: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifraudiaa:

i was made to believe that enugu ibos have higher I. Q.

anambra ibos lack decorum the black sheep of ibo tribe.
uniqueness is in all and sundry. Thouph from Omambra I have respect for imo and abians for their sophistication, intellect and creativity plus biz acumen. Love ebonyi for their strength,agric,unity of purpose and trustworthiness, love Enugu for their food,dance,ogene etc love anioma for their tolerance,greatness,acheivements and culture, love igboid Rivers for their easygoing spirit,flexing,explosive bent etc and anambrarians for their industrious, trendy, business and sociopolitical bent. We as diff tribes in Igbo nations have our respective problems and common ones

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
CHINO ARE THERE?

the road which used to be the only link between Nibo and Aguata areas of the state is currently in a deplorable state, with houses on the verge of being lost to the environmental hazard.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigerian engineers are perhaps the worst in the world.
Even an elementary school pupil knows that when you put a gutter to discharge water from a height, it will quickly wash away the sand from fast run-off leading to erosion.
Therefore, you must either make the area the water will splash upon to be solid concrete to prevent run-off of soil or you will pipe the water down and find ways to slow the speed to prevent fast run off.
Sometime you wonder what they teach our engineers these days in school.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Decksaltedxx: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by dasamek8: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
ROYALD:
CHINO ARE THERE?

the road which used to be the only link between Nibo and Aguata areas of the state is currently in a deplorable state, with houses on the verge of being lost to the environmental hazard.
~
what do we expect from a governor like obiano
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifraudiaa: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
I discovered that this thread died since clown willie was sworn in as governor anambra ibos have nothing to showcase to the world

not to worry anambra ibos can redeem theirselves by electing oseloka Henry obaze as governor anambra state on November

It is high time that aguleri clown and his Ogbanje followers are sent parking
cc chino mxrap nonsobaba oneeast Kingsley1000 dasamek8 royald abagworo ononefm Yyeske fk081

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by nedu210(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
OSELOKA FOR GOVERNOR. ỤMỤ ANAMBRA, OHO GA-AZỌPỤTA ANYỊ AKA AKPOFUEDIKE AGULERI! COME NOVEMBER 18 BINYENU AKA EBE E SERE AMBRODA!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 12:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Iti agwu..they are about to replace oseloka with Ifeanyi uba. I hope you shall still vote PDP then. cheesy

[s]
Mopolchi:
OSELOKA FOR GOVERNOR. ỤMỤ ANAMBRA, OHO GA-AZỌPỤTA ANYỊ AKA AKPOFUEDIKE AGULERI! COME NOVEMBER 18 BINYENU AKA EBE E SERE AMBRODA!
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kingsley1000(m): 4:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Mopolchi:
ROYALD GIVE ME MORE OF THIS. WE NEED TO PUSH THAT AKPOKUECHAMPAGNE OUT OF AGU AWKA!
chino come and see

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
LasGidiOwner:
Iti agwu..they are about to replace oseloka with Ifeanyi uba. I hope you shall still vote PDP then. cheesy

[s][/s]
Onuku. Go and replace him naa.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Bastard when shall you bring your useless father to contest election?

[s]
Mopolchi:
Onuku. Go and replace him naa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
Willie Ana Kanai!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ego m efuna of APGA is in jail at Abuja.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ifraudiaa: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Thread closed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2018
I'll update the thread later
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:27am On Jan 24, 2018
The awareness is increasing and compliance is increasing by the day;
The level of compliance to traffic light rule is on the increase in Anambta State. This is the situation at Afor Nnobi Junction Nnobi and Amawbia bye pass Awka on Sunday 21st Jan 2018 by 10:30 am

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2018
AMAWBIA BYE PASS AWKA

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:31am On Jan 24, 2018
THE INCREASED POPULATION OF ANAMBRA STATE HAVE STARTED TO POSE SOME PROBLEMS ON ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE STATE. THE WORK OF THE STATE TRAFFIC CONTROL MANAGEMENT AGENCY(ATMA)IS OVERSTRETCHED.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ejanla07: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2018
ROYALD:
At Amawbia Governor's lodge A GLORIFIED VILLAGE

fool dis is FC IFEANYI UBAH STADIUM NNEWI..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:41am On Jan 24, 2018
ATMA @ WORK EVEN IN THE NIGHT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.