Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227393 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
for those wondering what happened to the anam city project read this tweet..the man is from anam

Replying to @hartng @heylagos
Had a plan to build a new town for my own people and to live there and develop large scale projects. Was subjected to the most horrid experience.
Long story short I have purchased a 50-acre farm in Ghana. Building a 1.7 Kilometer road to connect the farm.

Life’s too short

https://twitter.com/ChifeDr/status/1034753392667705344

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
asha80:
for those wondering what happened to the anam city project read this tweet..the man is from anam

Replying to @hartng @heylagos
Had a plan to build a new town for my own people and to live there and develop large scale projects. Was subjected to the most horrid experience.
Long story short I have purchased a 50-acre farm in Ghana. Building a 1.7 Kilometer road to connect the farm.

Life’s too short

https://twitter.com/ChifeDr/status/1034753392667705344

The Guy is not being sincere, if it's true that mean Mmaduka, Ibeto, Obijackson, Uba etc would have relocated to mass.
How come he came with such portfolio and Anambra State government is not aware and give him land. Many communities in Anambra are giving land to investors. Come to think of it he is from the town, how can someone stop me from building in my own town and I have to run to Ghana, this guy is a fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
AnambraDota:

The Guy is not being sincere, if it's true that mean Mmaduka, Ibeto, Obijackson, Uba etc would have relocated to mass.
How come he came with such portfolio and Anambra State government is not aware and give him land. Many communities in Anambra are giving land to investors. Come to think of it he is from the town, how can someone stop me from building in my own town and I have to run to Ghana, this guy is a fraud.
it is just that he didn't give full details of what happened

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ogbuefi2020: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
This thread has resurrected
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fatherofdragons: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Where was this thread dug out from?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fatherofdragons: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
AnambraDota:

he might not be igbo, cuz he didn't write the name of his town.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

he might not be igbo, cuz he didn't write the name of his town.
naa he is from anam.. I follow him on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Udantu: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
asha80:
naa he is from anam.. I follow him on Twitter

Pls do you know where this ward ANAMBRA ONITSHA-NORTH G.R.A 2 headqaters is I want to collect my pvc
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2019
This thread died because of obiano incompetence
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EasternActivist: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Johnpaul2k2:
This thread died because of obiano incompetence
You can say that again.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GoTrend(f): 1:27am On Mar 01, 2019
I'm going to drop down the list of telegram scammers who scam innocent people of their money... This thread will state their name, country, bank details they use and other fraudulent activities that they do.
The aim of this thread is to avoid others of failing victim to such scams... So prepare as there are many of them...
Meanwhile if you are a victim you can state your experience and the scammer so they can be exposed...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by GoTrend(f): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2019
GoTrend:
I'm going to drop down the list of telegram scammers who scam innocent people of their money... This thread will state their name, country, bank details they use and other fraudulent activities that they do.
The aim of this thread is to avoid others of failing victim to such scams... So prepare as there are many of them...
Meanwhile if you are a victim you can state your experience and the scammer so they can be exposed...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewison: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
tonychristopher:
Nwanne ike gwuru...my daughter in lagos she is 7 yrs and she speaks Igbo like die...i made her to understand that she is AN IGBO GIRL MORE OVER FROM ANAMBRA ...you need to see her force me....daddy ka anyi suba igbo...

now my wife is ukwuani ...but guess what...my daughter has never missed 1st or 2nd position throughout her accademic career

sO ejihi english ma obu yoruba etu onu and more over anambra igbo asoka

nwanne madu oma asi...oburo eziokwu ka m na ekwu

Nnewi south no na uno ..ana m eken u

kedu peppyluv ka obu peppy02 that is another anambra girl i trust and admire so much..kedu babyosisi, kedu asadike, kedu okeipku

anambra nwelu madu

Some are saying Dubai of africa...yes anambra or awka might not be dubai of africa but she has the guts to make it dubai of africa..so ndi be anyi ka anyi kwado ya

hapu nu ndi judas juru ebe

biko nye nu m picture ka jiri anya m gba ru onwem kristimas

on nge na eme

ya fioba

nnewison.different from nnewistson or whatever ,i was mentioned in this topic that is being discussed,i dont speak hausa or another language other than igbo or English .
Am an original Nnewi man .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nnewison: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
tonychristopher:
Nwanne ike gwuru...my daughter in lagos she is 7 yrs and she speaks Igbo like die...i made her to understand that she is AN IGBO GIRL MORE OVER FROM ANAMBRA ...you need to see her force me....daddy ka anyi suba igbo...

now my wife is ukwuani ...but guess what...my daughter has never missed 1st or 2nd position throughout her accademic career

sO ejihi english ma obu yoruba etu onu and more over anambra igbo asoka

nwanne madu oma asi...oburo eziokwu ka m na ekwu

Nnewi south no na uno ..ana m eken u

kedu peppyluv ka obu peppy02 that is another anambra girl i trust and admire so much..kedu babyosisi, kedu asadike, kedu okeipku

anambra nwelu madu

Some are saying Dubai of africa...yes anambra or awka might not be dubai of africa but she has the guts to make it dubai of africa..so ndi be anyi ka anyi kwado ya

hapu nu ndi judas juru ebe

biko nye nu m picture ka jiri anya m gba ru onwem kristimas

on nge na eme

ya fioba

nnewison.different from nnewistson or whatever ,i was mentioned in this topic that is being discussed,i dont speak hausa or another language other than igbo or English .
Am an original Nnewi man .so correction to be effected
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kinematics: 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
chino11:
Because of your nuisance here I will go back to the evil forest and get back my forgotten garment. We shall see!

[s][/s]

As always

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PortHarcourt1st: 10:54pm On May 26, 2020
Kinematics:

Aa always

Keep digging na oil you go dig out soon but see new thread you no go comment on it. Slum dweller cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kinematics: 11:06pm On May 26, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

Keep digging na oil you go dig out soon but see new thread you no go comment on it. Slum dweller cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5879273/rivers-state-massive-poverty-backwardness

Chino the village boy. Flatty my bitch, your history is well documented. Dont forget to hail ify. Shameless old pig
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PortHarcourt1st: 11:08pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Chino the village boy. Flatty my bitch, your history is well documented.
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. See another documented thread. Add your input. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5864559/menacing-air-pollution-port-harcourt
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by theFilmtric: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
so this people have been beating chest since 2014 shocked shocked
theFilmtricsay
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by hatakekakashi: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
theFilmtric:
so this people have been beating chest since 2014 shocked shocked

theFilmtricsay
it's like you're bored today

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by theFilmtric: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
hatakekakashi:
it's like you're bored today
cheesy Yeah kinda wink
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nuelcutie11(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Anambra amaka biko �

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by topboss: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
HONESTLY, NOW THAT SOLUDO IS GOVERNOR, NOTHING STOPS US FROM TURNING OUR ATTENTION TO DR MADUKA AS OUR FUTURE GOV.

WE DID IT FOR SOLUDO AND CAN DO IT FOR DR MADUKA.

ANAMBRA IS A PLACE OF EXCELLENCE.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fabbyking: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one that they want to relocate drug market to oba, I am thinking of buying a land there by the road side for future investment, hope it will be a good idea and who knows what range the price might be?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Sergio101(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
We maintain our stand.

Ihe nke Naijiria.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fira09(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Who are my "fellow ilks", Fira09?

Do you have (or have you had) a case against the women I interact with? cheesy

Are they by any chance some of the women you're following, in your stalk-y creepy, envious way?

Never in the history of all my online fights have I been bothered by the "likes" insults at me get, lmao. It's so non-issue, because e be like say the "likes" pain you as much as the post itself.

And you're mad about "false allegations?"

Oh, dear Lord, I never thought I'd see this day. You supported the dolt iLegendd/iFables who made me seem like an unhinged jealous admirer who claims I am after his deek and he's been ignoring my greenlight FOR YEARS, but you open your st*nk**g g*tt*r and septic **** of a mouth to speak about false accusations?

Thunder will help me scatter your ******.

Be like say you head dey shake. Na spam not no make me quote you for that thread, but now I don bring am come your domot.

Do the worst you'll do and rip that your mask off.

Omoo, on the authority of *pidgin*, too much talk no dey full bucket tongue

FACT:
Do you know?......all the nonsense(+ the bolded) you uttered from your r***** mouth, by a direct route, especially the bolded are what you emit on a normal day on Nairaland.

Nairaland is supposed to have voice-note cause the jibe you deserve will not go well with typing.

I gat many principal feat to take part in and not an online unsavory intruder. undecided

Now get the d*** f*** out of my mention.
Then move on with your physical Life n flee from online abuse & chest beating. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.