Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227711 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Serious work ongoing..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Whether or not, it does not matter. What is important is that he saw dualized road there in the hood he visited. Probably because he does not know Awka too well, maybe he mistook the neighborhood for another. Let us move to the next discussion.

Guy,open your eyes and see whats going on; By now you should know who and who has the interest of Anambra at heart on this thread. Read their comments,criticism and suggestions. Anybody that criticizes but never acknowledge the progress made is an ENEMY. They only post pictures of dirty and run down streets of Onitsha just to paint Anambra bad ,while at the same time claiming to be Anambrarian. Read comments from Frankie,Yeske,Myluv,Arysexy,Asha80,Buddamonk and you will see these guys even though understand that Anambra has a long way to go but never seize to acknowledge the progress made so far.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics,that must be the bridge platform.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
I know this more than you. I hope you still know my name. cheesy

I saw these things way before most of you.

The fact is that we shall continue to shame them with our advancement.

As Anambrans we are not the same people with them. You need to realize that facts. We are Anambrans, a different people..

OdenigboAroli:

Guy,open your eyes and see whats going on; By now you should know who and who has the interest of Anambra at heart on this thread. Read their comments,criticism and suggestions. Anybody that criticizes but never acknowledge the progress made is an ENEMY. They only post pictures of dirty and run down streets of Onitsha just to paint Anambra bad ,while at the same time claiming to be Anambrarian. Read comments from Frankie,Yeske,Myluv,Arysexy,Asha80,Buddamonk and you will see these guys even though understand that Anambra has a long way to go but never seize to acknowledge the progress made so far.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nobi this bridge wey dem start yesterday ?
Obiano is in full force...Thats my nigga!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes a lot is happening there that I am even more confused because the flyover/tunnels seems a lot more complex.. cheesy

OdenigboAroli:
Schematics,that must be the bridge platform.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Update: Awka flyovers/tunnels..

Wow!
I can't believe my eyes! They have already reached this stage? In that case they can complete the first flyover in a few months!
Wow, Obiano means biz!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
More and more precast beams are being lifted..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:

Wow!
I can't believe my eyes! They have already reached this stage? In that case they can complete the first flyover in a few months!
Wow, Obiano means biz!!

Thats what I said; He is right on their a..ss.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Yes a lot is happening there that I am even more confused because the flyover/tunnels seems a lot more complex.. cheesy

There is a tunnel
Hell ya!
Omanbala akwulubago.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Update: Awka flyovers/tunnels..
O boy so soon? shocked I didn't see this and I went to Awka two days ago.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obiakpo gave them a standing order to work day and night.. cheesy

FKO81:

O boy so soon? shocked I didn't see this and I went to Awka two days ago.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
One thing I love is the quality of their work...Top notch!
And they want us to drop IDC
Chino,kpoolum Buddamonk!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
More and more precast beams are being lifted..

Chineke muo!

The only place I ever saw such alacrity and speed in building a bridge was here in America during the reconstruction of damaged bridges from Hurricane Katrina!!! This type of speed have never been achieved anywhere in Nigeria.

IDC and Obiano.... Unu nwe akaa! Thumbs Up!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yes, I got to the place and got confused myself with the level work ongoing. It was one of the workers who confided in me.

OdenigboAroli:

There is a tunnel
Hell ya!
Omanbala akwulubago.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

The dualised roads I know in Awka completed and ongoing excluding the major high-way, zik's avenue-Agu Awka dualised road, Estar Obiakor's dualised road, Alex Ekwueme dualised, back of goverment house I don't know the name of the road, umu-okpu Awka dualised road near governor's lodge Amaobia Awka I hope got the spelling? And ongoing green wood city road.
You are right and more sef, it's spelt Amawbia and for emphasis sake, you must not be caught dead calling Amawbia as Awka, ndi Amawbia don't like it. That road by the government lodge leads to Nibo, my villa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:

Chineke muo!

The only place I ever saw such alacrity and speed in building a bridge was here in America during the reconstruction of damaged bridges from Hurricane Katrina!!! This type of speed have never been achieved anywhere in Nigeria.

Just few months ago people were calling on Obiano to drop IDC,claiming they do shabby work.
But I have faith in our local engineers and believe if well supported and encouraged they will do wonders. I believe in my state and I believe the sky is our stepping stone.
Nya fioba!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yeske2:
You are right and more sef, it's spelt Amawbia and for emphasis sake, you must not be caught dead calling Amawbia as Awka, ndi Amawbia don't like it. That road by the government lodge leads to Nibo, my villa.
Thank bro! I mean Nibo not Umuokpu

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Just few months ago people were calling on Obiano to drop IDC,claiming they do shabby work.
But I have faith in our local engineers and believe if well supported and encouraged they will do wonders. I believe in my state and I believe the sky is our stepping stone.
Nya fioba!

Nna,
i remember then! I almost fell for that argument too because i thought they may not have experience or equipment to do what they are now doing.
Chai Peter and Obiano were right!!! IDC is a capable company. They are our own Julius Berger in the making!!!

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy waiting I do you? You mean I'm not from Anambra? Let me believe it was error
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

Guy waiting I do you? You mean I'm not from Anambra? Let me believe it was error

nna,
he is not referring to you. Read the posts, go to Enugu, Imo and Abia thread you will see who he has in mind.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
Am back, have missed this thread. Where is Tabletman1 and Buddahmonk?.

@ Schematics

Obiano is a blessing to Anambra State. Expect more good news from him as we enter a new and bright year for Anambra State.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:

Nna,
i remember then! I almost fell for that argument too because i thought they may not have experience or equipment to do what they are now doing.
Chai Peter and Obiano were right!!! IDC is a capable company. They are our own Julius Berger in the making!!!

My brother,nothing do us naa..Its just the criminals who has been running our affairs has succeeded in twisting our self-belief. I DC is a good company,though small. But if well motivated and encouraged by awarding them more contracts that will build their confidence and they can even give JB a run for their money. Remember. IDC has alot of Anambra investors in the coy. Its out own,so lets grow it and create more wealth and jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:

nna,
he is not referring to you. Read the posts, go to Enugu, Imo and Abia thread you will see who he has in mind.
Thanks bro one love!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
FKO81:

Haha...I dont think you understand the post.
Read am,again.

I have maximum respect for you,brother.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:
Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu
College of Medicine and Teaching Hospital.

Hopefully, this will be a leading citadel of learning and advanced healthcare surgeries can be performed here like similar counterpart major hospitals in the USA.

Great point. I see that on the horizon. Gov. Obiano is very well connected to Anambra surgeons in Diaspora. This people are very keen to give back to the community but definitely waiting for a conducive environment...security is number one! That Obiano has achieved.

I admire intensely Anambra highway system on the earth map...seemed to have been modeled like US highway system; massive, long stretch, leads and cuts into major cities.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
OreMI22:

Chineke muo!

Seconded. IDC are doing a fabulous job. Quality of work and pace is of US standard.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

My brother,nothing do us naa..Its just the criminals who has been running our affairs has succeeded in twisting our self-belief. I DC is a good company,though small. But if well motivated and encouraged by awarding them more contracts that will build their confidence and they can even give JB a run for their money. Remember. IDC has alot of Anambra investors in the coy. Its out own,so lets grow it and create more wealth and jobs.

Completely agree!

The biggest cause of capital flight in Nigeria is the use of foreign construction companies.In America or Germany, they can ONLY use a US based construction company in order to make sure the wealth remains inside the USA. The foreign construction companies build the road take all the money out of Nigeria and transfer to Egypt (Arab contractors) or Germany for JB. If Egypt can build a world class construction company like Arab contractors which work in many African countries bringing foreign exchange home to Egypt, we can do exactly the same and grow a world class construction company.

I am glad Peter Obi supported this home grown company just as he supported Innoson. Even when many folks like me, who didn't understand what he was doing then, were calling him names!

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eziokwu IDC is impressing me walahi, i went to Awka and saw the kwolity of their federal roads, from UNIZIK junction to ABS is solid and wide.
The Flyover is in topnotch, yes they are working day n night esp the flyover ar Amaobia and Aroma, but be as it may Oka development is under-reported.

You need to visist Oka and see what am saying

OdenigboAroli:
One thing I love is the quality of their work...Top notch!
And they want us to drop IDC
Chino,kpoolum Buddamonk!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Innovator90:

Great point. I see that on the horizon. Gov. Obiano is very well connected to Anambra surgeons in Diaspora. This people are very keen to give back to the community but definitely waiting for a conducive environment...security is number one! That Obiano has achieved.

I admire intensely Anambra highway system on the earth map...seemed to have been modeled like US highway system; massive, long stretch, leads and cuts into major cities.

Yes,
We need transfer of knowledge and expertise.
Since this is a teaching hospital, we need to liaise with our experts abroad doing these complex surgical operations to take annual leave and come home to teach our doctors the procedure here. Many surgeries done abroad are by Nigeria experts. If somehow, government can support these people to come home, even for a few months in a year to teach our doctors here at home how these are performed, we are talking of something revolutionary here. It will soon be bye-bye to going to India for surgeries. COOUTH, Amaku will be the new India or USA for advanced surgeries in Nigeria and Africa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
Schematics:
Whether or not, it does not matter. What is important is that he saw dualized road there in the hood he visited. Probably because he does not know Awka too well, maybe he mistook the neighborhood for another. Let us move to the next discussion.

Ok bro but we no dey quarrel nah grin
3dankey:
Am back, have missed this thread. Where is Tabletman1 and Buddahmonk?.
@ Schematics
Obiano is a blessing to Anambra State. Expect more good news from him as we enter a new and bright year for Anambra State.

welcome back bro....

Just check out for new stock of pix posted by oga frank.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Unemadu: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Eziokwu IDC is impressing me walahi, i went to Awka and saw the kwolity of their federal roads, from UNIZIK junction to ABS is solid and wide.
The Flyover is in topnotch, yes they are working day n night esp the flyover ar Amaobia and Aroma, but be as it may Oka development is under-reported.

You need to visist Oka and see what am saying

If IDC is fully indigenous then im impressed

I also wonder if being indigenous also translates to less expensive project costs

If so then they can also export their expertise to other states as this will speed up construction in Nigeria as a whole

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.