Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229350 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by rafindo(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2015
oneeast:
Ok. will respond shortly!

.for a society to grow well it needs plurality of opinions which creates diversity of ideas making creativity a Hallmark of a develop society.I have clashed with u so many times on issues affecting the state.I can say the only good thing about you is the tenacity in which u defend small development irrespective of who the doer is.I appreciate that in you.I will like to send you a message on ur email about a particular idea on sport development in the state that requires collective will.the best way to develop the state is the people getting involve.we have talked a lot it is time to do little.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 10:45am On May 25, 2015
Ebuka, where is the email? tongue

rafindo:
.for a society to grow well it needs plurality of opinions which creates diversity of ideas making creativity a Hallmark of a develop society.I have clashed with u so many times on issues affecting the state.I can say the only good thing about you is the tenacity in which u defend small development irrespective of who the doer is.I appreciate that in you.I will like to send you a message on ur email about a particular idea on sport development in the state that requires collective will.the best way to develop the state is the people getting involve.we have talked a lot it is time to do little.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:52am On May 25, 2015
Wisdom personified
BuddahMonk:

Thanks bros, its because of what our fathers suffered in the past and we their children are being threatened similar calamity by those we called our compatriots.
Imagine Orba Lil Wayne threatening Igbos because of election and Junaid Muhammed saying North will take over everything that is in Abuja if Nigeria disintegrate.

This is why we are shouting it to everybody that Nigerians are not happy with us, Nigerians are wishing disaster and calamity on us.

Imagine Fashola deported Igbos in Nigeria, do you know Orba Lil Wayne is suppose to be dethroned by the state government because of that reckless statement but being that all of them share similar sentiments against Igbos he is still accord respect and newspapers are stiill interviewing the disgraced ediot.

Anti-Igbo sentiment is very strong in Nigeria but many igbos are more Nigerians than Lugard to see the bigger picture. Some igbos born outside Igboland see those born in igboland as primitive when you push for igbo agenda they said your a tribalist, your a bigot, they blame igbo leaders for lack federal projects in SE but blame FG for lack of federal projects in North and SW.

Imagine Fashola and Orji Kalu have misunderstanding and Fashola went and lock up his house in Ikoyi, these are things we see but many of our people are blind to see.

Anti-Igbo is a united course in Nigeria and we igbo gave and are giving them the opportunities and audacity to carry it out, can you run with your companies was what an abokii told me on FB, owoda person are telling us how they will inherit igbos houses if they move back to East.

In Feb I visited my brother in Lagos, we went to a football field to watch kids play sandlot football, after the chosen an arguement started one guy told the other that if he is not happy he can go back to his village.
The guy that was told that is an igbo but was born n raised in Lagos but nobody regarded him as a lagosian, he just being profile ethnically so he shouldn't fight injustice or he should go back to his village.

Everybody is seeing what is happening in SA, we all saw it, its easier to copy evil than to return favor, we see the section of Nigeria that were hailing those SAns, we saw what a cardiologist said that should happened to igbos in the height of xenophobic attacks, many Nigerians went as far as celebrating the xeno attacks in SA that Igbos are targeted, these are people you sing in the churches everyday and exchange pleasantries in the schools and streets.

I have nothing to say but if igbo businessmen had decided to invest in East that seaport in Onicha must have been completed, but since those that want it are few and hapless, our leaders do as they pleases all the projects are abandoned.

Ndigbo should be very sober, I mean very very sober, Nigeria is a fraud. Its a very big shame to see igbos saying % of hotels in Kano are own by Igbos, % of houses in Kaduna are own by Igbos, % shops in Jos are own by Igbos, % of firms in Lagos are own by igbos.......what % do other people own in your land.?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2015
Onitsha skyline

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
I took a lots of pictures but their capacity are high how will I reduce it?
More

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2015
post=34077476:
I took a lots of pictures but their capacity are high how will I reduce it?
More

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:01pm On May 25, 2015
Osha port, pls my people when will our port function?

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:05pm On May 25, 2015
Is like they are building a ship yard over there? shocked

post=34078180:
Osha port
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:07pm On May 25, 2015
This is Julius Beger yard at Head Bridge..I think so!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2015
Osha port,

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:24pm On May 25, 2015
Head bridge

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
Cool, ! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2015
Is this the only place in Onitsha?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
More from Osha

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:49pm On May 25, 2015
Anambra state government are put-up restrooms in all packs in major cities
1. Restroom
2. Head bridge car-pack

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2015
pack

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2015
More from Osha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2015
From Osha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:25pm On May 25, 2015
Onitsha is truly a mega city..which represent to the SE what Lagos and PH represents to the SW and SS respectively! cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On May 25, 2015
More from Osha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 2:32pm On May 25, 2015
Peter Obi's residence in GRA..

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2015
Schematics:
Is like they are building a ship yard over there? shocked

Those boats are for sand dredging in the River, some of them have their yards at Iyiowa as well, its a local technology but massive ingenuity. If you want to park the boat you will break it into two like flipflop phone, then some parts will be submerged underwater.

Infact our people are very creative walahi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On May 25, 2015
Willie is working

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2015
Awka skyline

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2015
More from Awka skyline

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2015
Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
post=34081655:
Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2015
Awka

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2015
Willie is working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2015
Neatness.
I love that sign that said Eastend.
Anambra erika, people with class and taste

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2015
post=34082181:
Willie is working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2015
Hyundai and Nissian show room Awka

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.