Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229114 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by eaglechild: 12:24pm On May 29, 2015
When will Obiano repair that section of Igboukwu road ( around the market ) that is always causing hold up.

He came and put up Willie is working signs in December now the work is completely abandoned and motorists have been experiencing hardship there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2015
I noticed almost all the markets in Anambra are dirty especially "main market and "ochanja market" govt,market union and traders really need to join hands together to keep our environment/market clean.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ishilove: 11:23pm On May 29, 2015
Thread unlocked. Please let us endeavour to observe decorum in the course of our interactions with one another.

If anyone breaks the rules, please use the 'report' button to report the offenders and their sanction will surely be swift, heavy and well deserved.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 11:51pm On May 29, 2015
Bishop42:
"We are in the construction
stages of a new national
network for standard gauge speed-train services, with the new rail line segment, from Abuja to Kaduna, successfully completed. In addition, we have initiated the process for the construction of an ultra modern coastal rail line
that will run from Lagos to
Calabar, with a link to Onitsha." ~ GEJ

That will be nice if this incoming government implement the plan.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 8:47am On May 30, 2015
Gov. Willie Obiano commended for Fiscal Discipline

Governor Willie Obiano has been commended for his fiscal discipline which has ensured the prompt payment of salaries and allowances to civil

servants in Anambra State on the 25th of every month.

A release from the office of the State Commissioner For Information, Culture and Tourism stated that it was heartwarming that Anambra State Government has remained consistent in the payment of salaries and allowances to workers even in the face of the fiscal crisis that have engulfed many states in the federation. The crisis it noted have made it difficult for such states to pay their employees and honour their debt servicing obligations to contractors.

The release also noted that in many states, development projects have been abandoned owing to resource misapplication and mismanagement by those entrusted with leadership. The release further applauded Governor Obiano who has demonstrated his ability and capacity to manage public funds by promptly paying this month's salary and allowances to workers in the State.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/anambra/state-news/anambra-central/1283-gov-willie-obiano-commended-for-fiscal-discipline
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Gov. Willie Obiano commended for Fiscal Discipline

Governor Willie Obiano has been commended for his fiscal discipline which has ensured the prompt payment of salaries and allowances to civil

servants in Anambra State on the 25th of every month.

A release from the office of the State Commissioner For Information, Culture and Tourism stated that it was heartwarming that Anambra State Government has remained consistent in the payment of salaries and allowances to workers even in the face of the fiscal crisis that have engulfed many states in the federation. The crisis it noted have made it difficult for such states to pay their employees and honour their debt servicing obligations to contractors.

The release also noted that in many states, development projects have been abandoned owing to resource misapplication and mismanagement by those entrusted with leadership. The release further applauded Governor Obiano who has demonstrated his ability and capacity to manage public funds by promptly paying this month's salary and allowances to workers in the State.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/anambra/state-news/anambra-central/1283-gov-willie-obiano-commended-for-fiscal-discipline
he should try, awka is a disgrace to southeast as a capital.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
This goes to show u are really hurt in your spirit about the advancement of Anambra as a frontline state.. cheesy

I opened a thread on Abia state for u but u have failed to furnish it with pictures rather u are here crying. Go to ur dirty backward Abia and cry for ur state it needs it. embarassed

Well go on and keep saying that and don't stop talking it because it will never change the fact on the ground. Awka the Dubai of the East tongue

customized13:
he should try, awka is a disgrace to southeast as a capital.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
This goes to show u really hurt in your spirit about the advancement of Anambra as a frontline state.. cheesy

I opened a thread on Abia state for u but have failed to furnish it with pictures rather u are here crying.

Well go on and keep saying and don't stop talking it because it will never change the fact on the ground. Awka the Dubai of East

yes, awka Dubai of the world grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW, come na, you think you can mention my moniker on any thread with your numerous monikers. grin grin
come let's talk about the glorifirled village of awka, where you live, village boy. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Them never born you well to post pictures on any thread, I will personally finish this thread that gives you joy.
Trust me wink
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 30, 2015
Anytime one tries to say the truth about awka, chino will pick quarrel with the person. I don't care if it makes you die, I won't stop saying the truth. Awka is a typical example of a glorified village, obiano should try and help out.

I don't care if its makes you feel bad, I won't stop saying it till awka meets the southeastern standard, awka is dragging southeast backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
This thread is going down, chino doesn't know whom he's messing with, thankGOD awka is where my legs will always get to grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTVIEW: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
Nobody is stopping u from saying the truth because u have more truth to say about Abia state and its dirty and backwardness.

Its an insult that someone from Abia (darkness) is telling someone from Anambra (light) what to do. cheesy

Awka is Dubai of the East, you can die for all I care. cheesy

customized13:
Anytime one tries to say the truth about awka, chino will pick quarrel with the person. I don't care if it makes you die, I won't stop saying the truth. Awka is a typical example of a glorified village, obiano should try and help out.

I don't care if its makes you feel bad, I won't stop saying it till awka meets the southeastern standard, awka is dragging southeast backwards.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:
Nobody is stopping u from saying the truth because u have more truth to say about Abia state and its dirty and backwardness.

Its an insult that someone from Abia (darkness) is telling some from Anambra (light) what to do. cheesy

Them never born you and your papa well to post any picture on that abia thread with your numerous monikers, no mod will delete my pictures because I personally took the pictures from awka and Onitsha.

Just try sh1t with those your numerous monikers, I will get new sets of pix anytime I visit anambra as long as this thread exists.

Try me and see grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2015
EASTVIEW:

Its an insult that someone from Abia (darkness) is telling someone from Anambra (light) what to do. cheesy

I gree, but ogbomosho is more developed than awka. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.