Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227992 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

please, its ok. we can't afford to lose this thread
check the imo thread and see why any anambra thread will ever be a strife.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
It does not need to work, because who ever started this will pay in full. Simple. Lest I forget stay away from this customized13 aka nwobekeyi..

olodoowoh: check the imo thread and see why any anambra thread will ever be a strife.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: It does not need to work, because who ever started this will pay in full. Simple. Lest I forget stay away from this customized13 aka nwobekeyi..

why will I stay away why you keep posting fake pics of my state? and am not customized13.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Nwabekeyi aka customized13, I will not warn you again. Go back to your Abia thread. The pix of Imo state are very current. Stay away from this..

CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole

olodoowoh: why will I stay away why you keep posting fake pics of my state? and am not customized13.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2014
olodoowoh: check the imo thread and see why any anambra thread will ever be a strife.

please.
we can't all suffer because of one person.
we are not happy for what he does either
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Nwabekeyi aka customized13, I will not warn you again. Go back to your Abia thread. The pix of Imo state are very current. Stay away from this..

CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole

You mean we are gonna spoil this fine thread?
So, when are we developing a comprehensive anambra thread
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: [s][/s]Nwabekeyi aka customized13, I will not warn you again. Go back to your Abia thread. The pix of Imo state are very current. Stay away from this..

CC: Reborn, Scatter, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole[s][/s]

Chino what is your problem again?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: It does not need to work, because who ever started this will pay in full. Simple. Lest I forget stay away from this customized13 aka nwobekeyi..

forgive them
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2014
Buddah give it up! The insults you gave aside, this is a war situation. After the war we shall rebuild..

InyinyaAgbaOku:

You mean we are gonna spoil this fine thread?
So, when are we developing a comprehensive anambra thread

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
I am not a troublemaker but whoever looks for my trouble does not go free. How I wish this was my university days.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: [/b]I am not a troublemaker[b] but whoever looks for my trouble does not go free. How I wish this was my university days.. cool

Chino u be real troublemaker just because of Abagworo u are insulting the good people of Imo state cool cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Who dafuq is Buddah?

Buddah will be free on 5th Oct, he is doing time in the NL pen

LasGidiOwner: Buddah give it up! This is a war situation. After the war we shall rebuild..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Juvenile tendencies

LasGidiOwner: I am not a troublemaker but whoever looks for my trouble does not go free. How I wish this was my university days.. cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by LasGidiOwner: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
How did you know exactly the date buddah will be freed? Guy you are dealing with what you cannot afford to comprehend..

Chuksphil2go: Who dafuq is Buddah?

Buddah will be free on 5th Oct, he is doing time in the NL pen

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Buddah give it up! The insults you gave aside, this is a war situation. After the war we shall rebuild..

this is the third anambra thread in one month.
Frankie please continue

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

this is the third anambra thread in one month.
Frankie please continue

Chirs Uba is trying so hard to fustrate my efforts grin, I came back last week to put these together and I'll be going back by weekend, I hope and pray we will sustain it.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2014
FKO81:

Chirs Uba is trying so hard to fustrate my efforts grin, I came back last week to put these together and I'll be going back by weekend, I hope and pray we will sustain it.

Lol.
who is chris uba
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Chat with him this week

he aint happy with you

LasGidiOwner: How did you know exactly the date buddah will be freed? Guy you are dealing with what you cannot afford to comprehend..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
My brother, so because of Chino you people will not want to let this thread see the light of the day. Please I want to personally beg everyone for what Chino have done and say that it does not have our support.
Also I want to say to my brothers(Igbo's in general), that we are all one regardless of where you come from either Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi,anambra or Abia. For me, I am personally happy for any news that have to do with IGBO's in Generally and will love us to grow. I am happy that we have advanced more than some part of Nigeria that the civil war did not even affect in any way.
I still want to say that anambra need a major overhaul(so that it can attract tourist/visitors), we need a dual carriage way in our major roads in Nnewi,Onitsha and Awka, also need to focus on either one or two hotels/malls ( complete them before going to others). I love anambra my place of birth, but I love IGBO(all eastern states and parts of delta,rivers) more). Please let us focus on constructive criticism and not how to bring down ourselves. Chino God knows that I like you here on nairaland (before),but you have just lost my respect(if all those monikers are owned by you).

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner post=/post/26824959:
It does not need to work, because who ever started this will pay in full. Simple. Lest I forget stay away from this customized13 aka nwobekeyi..

You guys should go ahead and post the gutter in Anambra and IMO thread to destroy it, after all most culprits are from these two states.

But stay away from Enugu thread, we are using that thread to educate Igbo business men and stakeholders here in the USA on what is obtainable in SE Nigeria .

Unemadu and faun be warned to stay away from Anambra vs. IMO issue so that you don't attract their flak into Enugu thread.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
More Pics from Awka market. My phone camera graphics is very poor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Estate spring up in Awka, Bus-stand, Ziks avenue rd Awka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ziks road constructed by Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
FKO81: Estate spring up in Awka, Bus-stand, Ziks avenue rd Awka

Nice. Obiano picked that enugu bustand design. Love it. Awka ecstatic beauty will soon blossom before 2 years of obiano on sit.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
FKO81 weldone. Ina eme ofuma cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Amaobia Awka rd, Peter Obi's park and emergency center

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Amaobia round-About Awka and St Paul's University gate Awka

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great woman, may you soul continue to rest in bosom of the Lord. Lt Dora Akunyili's home, NAFDAC Office and Agulu road.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
[ NAFDAC Office and Agulu road.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

Nice. Obiano picked that enugu bustand design. Love it. Awka ecstatic beauty will soon blossom before 2 years of obiano on sit.

Nwanne,I like you. But what made you think Obiano is a copycat ?
Obiano is a well travelled man; What made you think be copied anything from Enugu?
Please,saying he copied from a clueless and an inept dullard like Chime is an insult!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 1025: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
no matter your personalities, your achievements and all that you have boasted of here, u are still the problem of the igbos. u are the reason the igbos cannot make a headway in anything we do.
the political problems of ndigbo started in 1979 when Anambra presented a presidential candidate(ZIK) under the then igbo party-NPP and anambra also produced a vice president(Ekwueme under the Hausa party then -NPN. very greedy set.
how did the igbos lose the biafran war? greedy ojukwu wanted to be everything and have every other person under his ampit.
did Alex Ekwueme not rig the anambra state gov's election which was won by Jim Nwobodo(NPP) in favour of ono(NPN)? did Jim Nwobodo not pay him back in 1999?
when Evans Enwerem of Imo state was made senate president in 1999, did the wisest man in the world not conspire with non igbos to vote him out? he must rule and he ruled and died a shameful and greedy death.
look at apga, family business turned to igbo party. look at ojukwu's wife inheriting her husband's party and then asking igbo elders to be under her-shame.
did chris uba not chase ur elected gov out of the state? where else has such nonsense happened in nigeria?
look ifeanyi uba vs coscharis, two brothers ready to kill each other over money.
what about chris uba vs andy uba, same mother same father, show of shame just for money.
it is either an anambra man or no other person. with the level of greedy and self acclaimed wisdom biafra can never exist. who in this world is ready to have anything to do with anambra ppl.
ojukwu joined NPN when he returned from his exile only to form another selfish and personal party at old age.
every other igboman is a fool to a typical anambra man and we are watching u.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by aryzgreat: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
@ FKO81 kudos. Please can u also upload Unizik pictures. Heard a lot of structures has been built

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.