Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227317 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by pentagonal: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: Customized13, I will report you to your oga alababos. Be warned.

Anambra has got it all ahead other SE states..

shut up phool there is nothing you can do. you are a disgrace to humanity and need to be eaten by wild pigs. you good for nothing scumbag..... that hates everything unlike him. I pray and hope umuigbo nairaland put a leech on your smelly mouth. you cursed lost soul.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oga this is not the type of comment we want here please, abeg, ejoorr
Dont come here with your ant infested firewood abeg.
you can say whatever but dont quote or reply anybody, pls always make an independent comment and do not let them push you to the wall, abeg keep the thread trolls-free

oneeast3: Where had you get that crap? The same Anambra has the highest population in the SE..why is that? It shows where people feel at home to migrate to.cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Francis5:
Chino you are too cheap to fool anyone. Anyways, continue with you Anambra madness.
that person isn't chino, he's a yoruba trying to impersonate chino.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by soma042(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: anambrarians are too full of themselves and it will make other igbo states hate them.

Yes everybody acknowledge that. But just like morinho he can boast most times but still in action he delivers perfectly. You can not disparage all these greatness because of the so called pride. And mind you not all of them poses these features like the lunatic called chino,some of them are humble and hardworking.
My point is that let's allow them do there things and support them .

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: From the pictures above it is very clear that entire Anambra is a huge construction yard.. cool

Willy is really working....My joy is that he isnt concentrating developments to only one town.Every part of Anambra is getting a facelift. Anambra will be like no other when all the projects are completed in about two years. I am not really crazy about Anambra becoming the most beautiful state in Nigeria TODAY because it is not the most pressing issue NOW. We want to make sure every town has roads,portable water,good hospitals,decent schools. We want jobs created more than we want flowers planted and roads swept. To me,Anambra look very neat and I hope it continues with the gradual beautification. We will get there,albeit gradual but when we finally nails it ,it will be wonderful.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
Olodoowoh and Francis5, we know that Anambra is dirty, please leave it like that for us. Please now leave us alone, if you know that Enugu or Imo thread is more beautiful, then please go their and leave this place. OdenigboAroli; ignore all this posts from haters please. Listen to what Chuksphil2go is saying and ignore them. You (OdenigboAroli) quoting them will only further derail this thread.
Chino.....Chino..... Please don't quote this people again, this is how that other thread was derailed. You know that the mod will not protect this thread, the way they (Afem4eve) are protecting the Enugu thread. Please Chino if you reply them again, I will know that you are fool just as every body is calling you. I beg you again ignore them please, thank you sir.
Op please continue, I like the way you are posting pix. Also try and make the thread interesting. What I mean is that, try to ask people questions about the place you are posting. And also take time and let those following to comment on the importance of each project.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
soma042:

Yes everybody acknowledge that. But just like morinho he can boast most times but still in action he delivers perfectly. You can not disparage all these greatness because of the so called pride. And mind you not all of them poses these features like the lunatic called chino,some of them are humble and hardworking.
My point is that let's allow them do there things and support them .
then let them post decent pictures and stop shaming ndiigbo with their mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
With all the noise, I am yet to see any of them with this sort of superhighway in their state.. cheesy

Anambra is actually leading the pack.. cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Willy is really working....My joy is that he isnt concentrating developments to only one town.Every part of Anambra is getting a facelift. Anambra will be like no other when all the projects are completed in about two years. I am not really crazy about Anambra becoming the most beautiful state in Nigeria TODAY because it is not the most pressing issue NOW. We want to make sure every town has roads,portable water,good hospitals,decent schools. We want jobs created more than we want flowers planted and roads swept. To me,Anambra look very neat and I hope it continues with the gradual beautification. We will get there,albeit gradual but when we finally nails it ,it will be wonderful.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Customized13, the last I checked you are from Abia.. cheesy

You are not supposed to be talking when others are talking..because you do not have a state but a dumpsite. Don't worry I am coming with a thread on Abia state right away. Brace up.. cheesy

olodoowoh: then let them post decent pictures and stop shaming ndiigbo with their mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by olodoowoh: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: Customized13, the last I checked you are from Abia.. cheesy

You are not supposed to be talking when others are talking..because you do not have a state but a dumpsite. Don't worry I am coming with a thread on Abia state right away. Brace up.. cheesy

no one takes you serious.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
E go happen to you voom n anya. The thread is coming.. cheesy

olodoowoh: no one takes you serious.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: E go happen to you voom n anya. The thread is coming.. cheesy

Nnaa,onwee ife m choo iyo yi.
Biko eghezina ndia onu,BIKO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
@ the bolded

OdenigboAroli:

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is how he might kill this thread soon sad sad sad sad sad sad

OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa,onwee ife m choo iyo yi.
Biko eghezina ndia onu,BIKO.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
3dankey: Olodoowoh and Francis5, we know that Anambra is dirty, please leave it like that for us. Please now leave us alone, if you know that Enugu or Imo thread is more beautiful, then please go their and leave this place. OdenigboAroli; ignore all this posts from haters please. Listen to what Chuksphil2go is saying and ignore them. You (OdenigboAroli) quoting them will only further derail this thread.
Chino.....Chino..... Please don't quote this people again, this is how that other thread was derailed. You know that the mod will not protect this thread, the way they (Afem4eve) are protecting the Enugu thread. Please Chino if you reply them again, I will know that you are fool just as every body is calling you. I beg you again ignore them please, thank you sir.
Op please continue, I like the way you are posting pix. Also try and make the thread interesting. What I mean is that, try to ask people questions about the place you are posting. And also take time and let those following to comment on the importance of each project.

To be honest;Anambra isnt dirty.
Didn't you see the open gutters?
Did you see anywhere where refuse is dumped like some town?
Anambra is very clean but the camera the Op is using didn't help matters.
All the same Anambra looks clean and calm.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambra land of the great.. cool

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ChimaAdeoye: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
soma042: Nice tread please keep it coming op I'm from Enugu but i wish i was born in Anambra state I love every thing about them.also I can never summit to envy about the achievement of my Big brothers. Average Anambra boy or girl always dreams Being great, they work harder than most of us here in other zones, as you can see the achievement listed above. So let us give them kudos and support them instead of attacking them always like I see some people here engaging in war of words with there fellow brothers. Please let's be our brothers keeper .

I HATE chino

@op, Great Job!

Everyone knows Anambra had nothing and showing that effort is being made to reposition the state is truly heart warming.

Anambra has earned some haters because of Chino' utterances. However, There are some notable Anambra haters here and it has nothing to do with Chino but everything to do with misguided jealousy. There is a certain taxi driver living in washington DC that pretends to be objective, but spares no effort in pouring venom on Anambra people especially in the Enugu thread. He has tried to even engage me using his fake monikers. For the sake of not derailing the thread,i typically ignore them because their low IQ reflect in every post. Anyhow, those who think they are doing their state a favour by calumny against another SE state should wake up from their silliness.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nna i think we should push Obiano to ban pasting of posters, mounting of billboards and signposts.
once that is done now, the aesthetic Anambra will improve very well, i want all the posters banned as soon as possible,
what do you think?

OdenigboAroli:

To be honest;Anambra isnt dirty.
Didn't you see the open gutters?
Did you see anywhere where refuse is dumped like some town?
Anambra is very clean but the camera the Op is using didn't help matters.
All the same Anambra looks clean and calm.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 3dankey(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: With all the noise, I am yet to see any of them with this sort of superhighway in their state.. cheesy

Anambra is actually leading the pack.. cheesy

Just listen to yourself, this statement you just made, is it the essence why this thread was created? We are not competing with anybody, rather we are showing the good things in our state. It is not our business if others do not agree with us and we cannot force our ideals on them. please let us just focus on the topic and how this thread can bring development to anambra state. If you repeat this thing(post rubbish here), then I will know this is not Chino rather an imposter (yoruba trying to impersonate Chino) trying very hard to derail this thread again just like fun.
Op please label your pix, and also make it interesting so that others can be forced to comment and not just follow. Thank you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Anambra has the best road and bridge networks..

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
@OP..,thanks for the pictures. I hope the various warriors would sheath their sword so we can enjoy the pictures

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuksphil2go: @ the bolded

Odogwu nwannem, we must learn how to differentiate need from want.
You see,people say Obi neglected Awka and they want to crucify him for that but thats wrong.
Because you have to assess him on all fronts.
Obi did so much for Anambra that you can only imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chuksphil2go: Nna i think we should push Obiano to ban pasting of posters, mounting of billboards and signposts.
once that is done now, the aesthetic Anambra will improve very well, i want all the posters banned as soon as possible,
what do you think?

I think he has done that already but you know our people and law. Sometimes it takes a while to sink.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ikengawo: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
oneeast3: Where had you get that crap? The same Anambra has the highest population in the SE..why is that? It shows where people feel at home to migrate to.cool

I don't think it has anything to do with travelling, that region has historically always been densely populated. Imo is more populated that Abia but I wouldn't say that Imo is economically larger that Abia.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks bro
there are those who just hate Anambra and those who hate Anambra bc of chino---word

Chino mara ife bikoooo, mara ife nwoke uga,....
but those that hate Anambra because of Chino should know that there is a Chino in every Local Government and State in Nigeria but ours will always be blown out of proportion, they will like to give a dog a bad name to hang it, Chino is not my favorite NLer anyday anytime but he still has his good sides.
But for those loathing Anambra for nothing tangible should go on while Anambra development spans more than the seven seas.

ChimaAdeoye:

@op, Great Job!

Everyone knows Anambra had nothing and showing that effort is being made to reposition the state is truly heart warming.

Anambra has earned some haters because of Chino' utterances. However, There are some notable Anambra haters here and it has nothing to do with Chino but everything to do with misguided jealousy. There is a certain taxi driver living in washington DC that pretends to be objective, but spares no effort on pouring venom on Anambra people especially in the Enugu thread. He has tried to even engage me using his fake moniker. For the sake of not derailing the thread,i typically ignore them because their low IQ reflect in every post. Anyhow, those who think they are doing their state a favour by calumny against another SE state should wake up from their silliness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
There are no more billboard in Anambra, we we have not is this sort of advert screen stationed at strategic points.. cool

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oneeast3...we hail you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
That mean the 'region' is where people wish to live than elsewhere, and I know that there are too many migrants that from other SE state and other regions to settle in Anambra. Which makes the state with the highest population in the SE.

Ikengawo:

I don't think it has anything to do with travelling, that region has historically always been densely populated. Imo is more populated that Abia but I wouldn't say that Imo is economically larger that Abia.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ButcherXYZ: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
olodoowoh: that person isn't chino, he's a yoruba trying to impersonate chino.

Chinazaekperem 1,2,3

When did I, your BOSS give you permission to post on NL??

You have 1 minute to respond cool cool cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast3: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Omo I owe you.. cheesy

ButcherXYZ: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oneeast3...we hail you grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sometimes I dont like what Chino does but Ndibeayi sii na iwe nwanne adi elu na okpukpu.
I am well travelled and I have met people who badmouth and mock Anambra for no good reason.
I know some of them here who are just pretending to be objective but deep inside tbey hate my state. But no problem; They can keep hating while we develop and become the eastern powerhouse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.