Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1252574 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Stop posting, we have moved here: www.omambala dot com

Bring every news, pictures etc to this place. Thank you

ikoloanambra:
More Pictures ...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
The landmark bridge with suspended lights for night time illumination .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Obiano has no shame ? Why would he commission an uncompleted project? Poor landscaping ,dirty finishing.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
He only opened the road due to the expected traffic during the up coming Christmas and New Year break. Completion works continues immediately after the break. He has not commissioned it yet because work is still ongoing as you can see from the pictures.

Kagame:
Obiano has no shame ? Why would he commission an uncompleted project? Poor landscaping ,dirty finishing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jamjo: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kagame:

I was asking myself the same question. why was he in a hurry for the commissioning an uncompleted project .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
It was not a commissioning, it was a temporary opening to ease traffic during the yuletide and thereafter finishing touches will commence immediately after the break.

jamjo:

I was asking myself the same question. why was he in a hurry for the commissioning an uncompleted project .
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kagame: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
He only opened the road due to the expected traffic during the up coming Christmas and New Year break. Completion works continues immediately after the break. He has not commissioned it yet because work is still ongoing as you can see from the pictures.

Why cant he simply open up the road without fanfare and celebrate during actual commissioning ? Moreover,I saw him in one of those pictures about to cut a tape ? I wonder what that symbolizes ? Disgusting for a man who should know better.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Whatever you call it whether fanfare or air conditionfare, the point I want to make clear is that the opening was temporal and it was precisely because of the traffic easement during the Yuletide thereafter work on the project continues.

Kagame:

Why cant he simply open up the road without fanfare and celebrate during actual commissioning ? Moreover,I saw him in one of those pictures cutting a tape , I wonder what that symbolizes ? Disgusting for a man who should know better.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
It is not a commissioning, it is a temporary opening to ease traffic during the yuletide thereafter finishing touches immediately after the break.

Chino this temporary opening be like jamboree. Oga and Madam even wear branded ogodo come cut tape join. Obiano is an honourable man.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hopeless clown, go and face your worthless and useless Imo state we are not talking about a state that can't afford to pay ordinary salary talk more of infrastructural development. Abeg go and look for your State-mate up north. Mostly poor Imolites are going on Christmas break with over 11 months salary arrears, that is enough to keep you busy crying for your pariah state all night..cool

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino this temporary opening be like jamboree. Oga and Madam even wear branded ogodo come cut tape join. Obiano is an honourable man.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nna Eastsidaz tourism is a big income earner particularly when it is done correctly.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yes anything to boost the economy and IGR is good but we have moved here: www.omambala (dot) com

Please post your future correspondents there.

Thank you

B69U:
Nna Eastsidaz tourism is a big income earner particularly when it is done correctly.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Hopeless clown, go and face your worthless and useless Imo state we are not talking about a state that can't afford to pay ordinary salary talk more of infrastructural development. Abeg go and look for your State-mate up north. Mostly poor Imolites are going on Christmas break with over 11 months salary arrears, that is enough to keep you busy crying for your pariah state all night..cool
[s][/s]

Leave that man alone and come let us talk. Ogbunike cave is an ideal location to build the greatest amusement park in Africa.

We just need investors from Disneyland and other areas. I am telling you, it will be a hit.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
The surrounding area has to be attractive not a jungle.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Please meet our people here: www.omambala ( dot ) com

You will not get response on this thread anymore because all our people have left nairaland.

B69U:

Leave that man alone and come let us talk. Ogbunike cave is an ideal location to build the greatest amusement aprk in Africa.

We just need investors from Disneyland and other areas. I am teeling you it will be a hit.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by B69U: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
I will repost this idea there and take it down here. asap!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Who do you think you are to dictate to nairaland users especially on this thread (Anambra) that we should move over to your Omambala thread? Have you never heard of freedom of choice? I am from Anambra and I will post my correspondence on any thread of my choice. Thousands of us have found a lot of joy and information as to the development in our state especially those of us who live far away from home. I strongly advise you stick to your 'Omambala' and leave others to make make their choice.
EASTSIDAZ:
Yes anything to boost the economy and IGR is good but we have moved here: www.omambala (dot) com

Please post your future correspondents there.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Are you people back? Here is the place to be.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a complete daft. Who is stopping you from posting your comment wherever you so wish? Your mother told you that you are an Anambran? Keep deceiving yourself.

[s]
Ubomeze:
Who do you think you are to dictate to nairaland users especially on this thread .(Anambra) that we should move over to your Omambala thread? Have you never heard of freedom of choice? I am from Anambra and I will post my correspondence on any thread of my choice. Thousands of us have found a lot of joy and information as to the development in our state especially those of us who live far away from home. I strongly advise you stick to your 'Omambala' and leave others to make make their choice.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are the daft one and very ignorant. You are easily upset and why may I ask are you still on this thread?
EASTSIDAZ:
You are a complete daft. Who is stopping you from posting your comment wherever you so wish? Your mother told you that you are an Anambran? Keep deceiving yourself.

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a hopeless dunce. Go on with your nonsense comment on this thread because nobody will stop you. Yes i am here to inform the ones that do not know yet. The real Anambrans have moved on to the site and not a b.astard claiming to be an Anambran!

[s]
Ubomeze:
You are the daft one and very ignorant. You are easily upset and why may I ask are you still on this thread?
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
As I have said you are daft, ignorant and also narrow minded. I strongly hope you broaden your outlook and thinking before you write. Grow up!
EASTSIDAZ:
You are a hopeless dunce. Go on with your nonsense comment on this thread because nobody will stop you. Yes i am here to inform the ones that do not know yet. The real Anambrans have moved on to the site and not a b.astard claiming to be an Anambran!

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a worthless fool. Fools like you should be thrown into River Niger with a big stone tied to your tiny neck.

[s]
Ubomeze:
As I have said you are daft, ignorant and also narrow minded. I strongly hope you broaden your outlook and thinking before you write. Grow up!
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
You are a worthless fool. Fools like you should be thrown into the River Niger with a big stone tied to your tiny neck.

[s]
Ubomeze:
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
It seems you are not only daft, ignorant, narrow minded but also have a violent mindset.
EASTSIDAZ:
You are a worthless fool. Fools like you should be thrown into River Niger with a big stone tied to your tiny neck.

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yes, silly dingbats like you should be violently exterminated to pave way for reasonable people to occupy. cool

[s]
Ubomeze:
It seems you are not only daft, ignorant, narrow minded but also have a violent mindset.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2015
Ubomeze:
Who do you think you are to dictate to nairaland users especially on this thread (Anambra) that we should move over to your Omambala thread? Have you never heard of freedom of choice? I am from Anambra and I will post my correspondence on any thread of my choice. Thousands of us have found a lot of joy and information as to the development in our state especially those of us who live far away from home. I strongly advise you stick to your 'Omambala' and leave others to make make their choice.
If you are from Anambra post pics from Anambra not waiting for others to do so. Our people used the opportunity that presented some weeks ago to create a forum for themselves and have moved on.
You can continue waiting for pictures from the state and intelligent discourse here but it won't be happening.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ubomeze: 5:49am On Dec 22, 2015
You use the term 'our people' created a thread for themselves. May I then ask you who created this thread - Anambra State, Light of The Nation,Economic and Political Power House of the East? Was it not 'our people'. We were given a platform by Nairaland to create this thread for our people. I do not have to wait for or post pictures. At least you have given a matured response and this is welcome and helpful.
VintageCocktail:
If you are from Anambra post pics from Anambra not waiting for others to do so. Our people used the opportunity that presented some weeks ago to create a forum for themselves and have moved on.
You can continue waiting for pictures from the state and intelligent discourse here but it won't be happening.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Ubomeze:
You use the term 'our people' created a thread for themselves. May I then ask you who created this thread - Anambra State, Light of The Nation,Economic and Political Power House of the East? Was it not 'our people'. We were given a platform by Nairaland to create this thread for our people. I do not have to wait for or post pictures. At least you have given a matured response and this is welcome and helpful.
The platform isn't working anymore, because we created it doesn't mean we should continue when atmosphere around it is stifling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.