Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225084 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 7:41am On Jan 16, 2016
Seun something is happening to this thread. Na waooh!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Anambra state kwenu! One love!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by akanuson: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is spyder please so something
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by akanuson: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Where is spyder please do something
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:50am On Jan 29, 2016
This thread sef, na wah o.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank God ooo! Andy Uba is out of the Senate. Thank God ooo.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2016
Mopolchi:
Thank God ooo! Andy Uba is out of the Senate. Thank God ooo.
and Chris uba is better replacement?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
asha80:
and Chris uba is better replacement?
That one is not even better. But it is easier to remove Chris Uba via Court of Appeal, if Apga fights on.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Inter roads in Anambra cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2016
cool

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
I was impressed that 90% roads in Anambra is solid is like European roads Anambra is beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NakedEve: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Yeeboes!
I won't take you people serious until I begin to see skyscrappers in your land just like our Lagos[email][/email] tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
NakedEve:
Igbos!
I won't take you people serious until I begin to see skyscrappers in your land just like our Lagos[email]...[/email] tongue
some cities are better than your lagos even without skyscrapers. Don't worry yourself we don't want you to take us serious yet.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by kernel501: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
NakedEve:
Yeeboes!
I won't take you people serious until I begin to see skyscrappers in your land just like our Lagos[email][/email] tongue

I WILL STATE TAKING WEST SERIOUS, "IF" THEY CAN BEAT IGBOS IN
1. WASSCE, NECO OR JAMB SIMPLE.
2. INNOVATION
3. COMMERCE
4. SPORTS
5. MOVIE INDUSTRY
6. INTERNATIONAL CAREERS.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Onitsha cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Obiobi8(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
NakedEve:
Yeeboes!

Lagos is built on theft and murder..
And it will crumble on theft and murder..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
This thread is alive again.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anambra kwenu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by eaglechild: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Very soon the rains will start and Igboukwu road will become impassable.

Unfortunately the private road that served as a bypass has been destroyed from constant use by heavy duty vehicles. This means very difficult times are coming for commuters.

If one is trying to connect to Imo state(Orlu axis) from Nnobi, Awkaetiti, Ichida Oraeri, Some parts of Amichi, Igboukwu even Nnewi they will have to find an alternative route.

Obiano I hope you are not expecting any votes from this axis because this is the 3rd year now.
Yes it is a "federal road" but we are talking about less than a kilometer here. You could at least fix it to alleviate the suffering of the masses but you scraped and abandoned it for 2 years now despite continual pleas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tvreporter: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
[url=/http://www.newscity.com.ng/19-2/]Flood victims get N60m materials in Anambra[/url]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Akpokuedike global is 2 years old today. Lets felicitate with him as he takes Anambra state to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tvreporter: 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Flood victims get N60m materials in Anambra:http://www.newscity.com.ng/19-2/
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
Any news of current happening in Anambra state?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mopolchi:
Any news of current happening in Anambra state?

Go to omambaladotcom to see updates concerning Anambra. Stop disturbing people here.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
AnamCity:

Go to omambaladotcom to see updates concerning Anambra. Stop disturbing people here.
DAT site no too sweet like this one when you, free globe, Atlanticbreeze, redcap, chino, odenigoAroli, invest2015, Asha...dey make here hot.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mopolchi:
DAT site no too sweet like this one when you, free globe, Atlanticbreeze, redcap, chino, odenigoAroli, invest2015, Asha...dey make here hot.

Ok nah, stay here alone and make it hot. You have explained why you want the thread which is hotness and not for updates. Stay here and play with sand so it can be hot.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
AnamCity:

Ok nah, stay here alone and make it hot. You have explained why you want the thread which is hotness and not for updates. Stay here and play with sand so it can be hot.
hotness as in more updates and the arguments that follow suit.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ROYALD(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Unizik junction

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by raker300: 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
ROYALD:
Unizik junction
why you're allowed to post these lies on nairaland is still baffling me. Most of here pass through anambra state on our way to into the east..so shut up
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2016
ROYALD:
Unizik junction
Unizik juntion 2016 still under construction

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Pchidexy(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Every meaningful Anambrarian should warn the bastard called Chinonso Dike to stop spamming the Imo thread. If he doesn't want to suffer Ibi and blindness at the same time. A si na o bu nwanne onye ara na ejitunwu ya.

To be for warned....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.