Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56024 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

See what, I know it's a moral issue. However, I threw the feminism thing into it because of you - to counter your own point-of-view, not others - they're inconsequential. Sholly's hawk-eye here. Most times, you justify everything you argue about based on the fact that men also do it.

Anyway, I believe you left naija as a teen - so stay classy and decent. I don't see normal high flying black chics with self-worth engaging in this nonsense, except career who.res, who have no shame. Majority of women/chics I've seen do it are naija women. And I believe that has to do with the innate poverty mentality and lack of self-worth, that have cumulatively induced primitiveness synonymous with the animal Kingdom. You just need to be at a naija party out here to see how messed your folks are - always fighting over married men. With women over 40 years old shaking their bums everywhere, and all of them wearing the same clothes like they're playing a team sport. Er, when next I go to a naija party - I'll record a video of these wild animals lol.

And I honestly don't want to believe you subscribe to this mentality. You don't need to judge them - just stay away from that type of classless and crass mentality.

TGIF - I need to get lean and go mess about on these streets till late. Out.

You lie when you say only Nigerian women engage in "it". No culture is above adultery or fornication.

You are the master of taking something from 0 to 10. See how you turned the whole argument to women fighting for men, side chics and wearing "and co" to Nigerian parties angry angry

I can't even remember my initial intention again. I have switched so much on this thread, I'm weak. .I need to go back to my work.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

One-night stand doesn't qualify as an affair. grin grin tongue Face the cheating spouse, not the innocent person outside the marriage institution.

I am a 'smack-a-man-b1tch' material.

You're aiding the cheating spouse, you are being a wilful partner in his game of deceit, you're being used.

Though you're right, you've done nothing wrong & no one can hold you to account, but from a feminist stand point, don't you see anything wrong with that? You call it a one night stand, but we all know a one night stand can turn into a multiple night stand grin and before you know it, you're suck in into a clandestine affair.

My question to you, why allow yourself be used for se*xual gratification?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

You're aiding the cheating spouse, you are being a wilful partner in his game of deceit, you're being used.

Though you're right, you've done nothing wrong & no one can hold you to account, but from a feminist stand point, don't you see anything wrong with that? You call it a one night stand, but we all know a one night stand can turn into a multiple night stand grin and before you know it, you're suck in into a clandestine affair.

My question to you, why allow yourself be used for se*xual gratification?

Ever heard of mutual se*xual gratification?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Princessderaa(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
coz sum married men act lyk fools.one is on my case nd wount let me rest wit gift,money etc.buh de last tin i will do is to sleep wit him cos wat goes arnd comes arnd.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 3sha4lyf: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Una like to drink panadol for another man's head ache... I hope after this Primary research/questionnaire, you'll recommend a solution. Say No ko, Say Yes Ni. My dear, leave the matter for mathias. Let Christ come and all will be history
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...you can't make this shyte. FML!!

Even those on the front-line fighting for women to be dignified and respected - would frown at this nonsense. Black people always destroy other people's good intentions, with crassness, and primitiveness. grin

Loool pathetic!!

Same way Beyonce shouts feminism yet takes her cloths off at the slightest chance.. Loool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by ayobase(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: I taya o.as if it's not the buyers encouraging the sellers to keep the business booming grin

who is the buyer and the seller?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Feminism is not about earning a man's respect. It's about enabling equal rights. It's demanding that the society treats both genders fairly and equally.

Feminism is about giving women the choice to choose and do whatever they want. If a woman wants to be a man's side piece, oh fvcking well!

She has a right to choose to be a side piece if she desires. I can't believe all this while, you think we were trying to earn your respect, who the fvck are you? We are demanding that you see us as your equal and in turn give us that respect.

My problem with cooking is that it fosters gender roles and limits children. No woman should b asked to do anything because she has a vag1na.

Stop trying to turn this around. This thread is about married people blaming their spouses when they cheat, not the random person their spouse cheated on them with.

The married man that cheats on his wife is the one that should lose his dignity, he is the one that should lose respect. Not the single girl/guy that is not committed to anyone.

The moment a wife is aware her husband has a side-piece and she remains in that marriage, she is just another side piece. Side chic oh, main chic oh, both of them are on the same level.

As for me, I can't have an affair with a married man, but that's my choice. Can I sleep with a married man? You damn straight!
Is society a man? Society is men and women. In Nigeria, you have all these stupid rights you are fighting for(choice) As for the rights you care for, is it the recipient of this trash that is gonna give it to you? Give it to Jonathan or Patience, you snail. As for cooking, my wife must cook, else I'll divorce her. This country is too harsh for one to cope with a silly chick, when there are many praying and fasting to get one. Even beautiful women with good behavior are searching, not to talk of a raving lûnâtîc like you. I won't sell the birth right of my pènìs to a vâgìna. Never! Calling a grown up woman 'side piece' cos she made a choice shows how mentally imbalanced you are. angry . Girl, if I marry you on Sunday, you refused to cook, I'll divorce ur pûssy on Monday, with some strokes of cane as transport fare, for being a fôôl. cheesy

Give me your phone number, I want to lick your hairy pùssy. tongue
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Princessderaa: coz sum married men act lyk fools.one is on my case nd wount let me rest wit gift,money etc.buh de last tin i will do is to sleep wit him cos wat goes arnd comes arnd.
Monkey! Is your pùssy worth a dime? cheesy
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Oh yeah!! In secret with a married man.

How is this better than being a second wife?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

Oh yeah!! In secret with a married man.

How is this better than being a second wife?

You asked why "why allow yourself be used for se*xual gratification" and I said that a woman who is sleeping with a married man is getting something out of it, too. It's mutual. They use each other.

I haven't said it was better than polygamy.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Feminism has been turned by guys to a means of chatting and arguement and its fun. Feminism has no value. Give me just one way you have been oppressed as a woman, and I'll give you 2 reasons I've been oppressed as a male. Pls don't give me useless stuffs like cooking. I'm patiently waiting......
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: Feminism has been turned by guys to a means of chatting and arguement and its fun. Feminism has no value. Give me just one way you have been oppressed as a woman, and I'll give you 2 reasons I've been oppressed as a male. Pls don't give me useless stuffs like cooking. I'm patiently waiting......

Abeg, I wasn't talking about feminism and oppression.
I just answered why some women sleep with married men.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Abeg, I wasn't talking about feminism and oppression.
I just answered why some women sleep with married men.
I know. You should answer my questions. The thread in which I ask does not matter, all that matters is you and I communicating. So pls I'm waiting, I also wanna catch the fun of feminism grin .
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: I know.
You should answer my questions. The thread in which I ask does not matter, all that matters is you and I communicating. So pls I'm waiting, I also wanna catch the fun of feminism grin .

I am going to re-read and re-quote and re-reply your last quote now. smiley
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You asked why "why allow yourself be used for se*xual gratification" and I said that a woman who is sleeping with a married man is getting something out of it, too. It's mutual. They use each other.

I haven't said it was better than polygamy.

However, in a clandestine manner, and when his wife inevitably finds out, she's going to come for you & your little secret shall become public knowledge. What do you think is going to be people's perception of you afterwards?

Don't you think that's un-dignifying for a woman who demands to be treated with dignity & respect?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: Feminism has been turned by guys to a means of chatting and arguement and its fun.

It's fun, at least to me. smiley

Feminism has no value.

It has no value for you but you consider it import enough to talk about it every day at the moment.

Give me just one way you have been oppressed as a woman, and I'll give you 2 reasons I've been oppressed as a male. Pls don't give me useless stuffs like cooking. I'm patiently waiting......

I haven't said, I was oppressed, have I?
But how have you been oppressed as a man? I really want to know.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by coogar: 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
arguments & counterarguments
much ado about fücking! grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
50calibre:

However, in a clandestine manner, such relationships are kept secret and when his wife inevitably finds out, she's going to come for you & your little secret shall become public knowledge. What do you think is going to be people's perception of you afterwards?

Some women think it's worth the risk.
Some are not afraid of possible consequences.
Some don't consider it their responsibility that some else's husband is faithful.
All hope that they will never face the negative consequences that may come along with an affair or a one-night-stand.

Don't you think that's un-dignifying for a woman who demands to be treated with dignity & respect?

It's not about me and my opinion.
I am just trying to show you how some women think.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
Godmystrength: Mr Pick, what kinda person are you

What kinda question is this. ..
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

You lie when you say only Nigerian women engage in "it". No culture is above adultery or fornication.

You are the master of taking something from 0 to 10. See how you turned the whole argument to women fighting for men, side chics and wearing "and co" to Nigerian parties angry angry

I can't even remember my initial intention again. I have switched so much on this thread, I'm weak. .I need to go back to my work.

Nah, it's about me catching you slipping - and throwing the whole book at you. I've known you for like two years on here, from when you started out as a Nefertiti-wannable, and your gradual progression to feminazism. And also your tendency to always argue, or critique every opinion based on that ideology - of women having a right to indulge in everything men do. Even when it's morally wrong and it reeks of lack of self-worth and dignity.

Let me break it down for you:

1). I critiqued whatever inane excuse you made for the amoral nonsense that makes women look like sex-slaves and an appendage to someone who's already taken.

2). Dragged your two-year career of feminazism on these sides into it, by citing examples (cooking and domestic violence) from your post history, to buttress my point. Your post history came back to bite you in the ar.se here.

3). I know for a fact that if this topic were to be posted on medium populated by middle-class westerners and academics, like say, CIF. I can bet everything on it that the overwhelming majority would label it classless. However, on here, you and your ilk don't see anything wrong with it - citing ridiculous excuses and stories. Hence I referenced the naija party since the justification looks more like a naija thing. And what's better than citing classless naija wild animals, who fight over married men? That's the only real life example I've got since I don't hang around naija folks like that - apart from my Uncles and going to naija restaurants.

YouGetCho...just go back to trying to be a Nefertiti bust. At least, she was a great black woman- and one of the greatest Queens ever. The mother of the legendary King Tut!

Make sure you come back with something sensible this time. Will check your reply later.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's fun, at least to me. smiley

It has no value for you but you consider it import enough to talk about it every day at the moment.

I haven't said, I was oppressed, have I?
But how have you been oppressed as a man? I really want to know.
So you have never being oppressed shocked . Let me just tell you about oppression when I was in Secondary school.
1) If a guy leads in class, its a normal thing, but if it is a lady, no one is gonna be able to sleep. I always felt like asking them why they were oppressing us because we are male. Was it not a women that invented electricit? Or was it not the Wright sisters that invented aeroplane? cool
2) Men were given cutlass to cut bushes and ladies were only told to uproot weeds. Why? We are equal! Why are they oppressing us.
3) Women were made to see collecting money from guys was their birthright and if a guy asks for money, he becomes inferior. When guys sat to think of future in class, ladies gossiped because they new they had an option of 'ready made' guy to fall to, if education does not work out.
4) We were told not to fight with girls, just because we differ in physical features.
5) We recieved hotter cains for same offenses. Pls are these not oppression. cry Stop violence and oppression against men, pls. Men and women should go into labour market and work their åss out................... angry (Sorry for not putting most of my points in past form.)
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Princessderaa(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Misogynist2014: Monkey! Is your pùssy worth a dime? cheesy
WTH u dare insult me?may thunder strikr ur prick foolish nonentity
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
shymexx:
Nah, it's about me catching you slipping - and throwing the whole book at you. I've known you for like two years on here, from when you started out as a Nefertiti-wannable, and your gradual progression to feminazism. And also your tendency to always argue, or critique every opinion based on that ideology - of women having a right to indulge in everything men do. Even when it's morally wrong and it reeks of lack of self-worth and dignity.
Let me break it down for you:
1). I critiqued whatever inane excuse you made for the amoral nonsense that makes women look like sex-slaves and an appendage to someone who's already taken.
2). Dragged your two-year career of feminazism on these sides into it, by citing examples (cooking and domestic violence) from your post history, to buttress my point. Your post history came back to bite you in the ar.se here.
3). I know for a fact that if this topic were to be posted on medium populated by middle-class westerners and academics, like say, CIF. I can bet everything on it that the overwhelming majority would label it classless. However, on here, you and your ilk don't see anything wrong with it - citing ridiculous excuses and stories. Hence I referenced the naija party since the justification looks more like a naija thing. And what's better than citing classless naija wild animals, who fight over married men? That's the only real life example I've got since I don't hang around naija folks like that - apart from my Uncles and going to naija restaurants.
YouGetCho...just go back to trying to be a Nefertiti bust. At least, she was a great black woman- and one of the greatest Queens ever. The mother of the legendary King Tut!
Make sure you come back with something sensible this time. Will check your reply later.

You are dumb, and your need to be the first black man(whatever that means) is eating away your senses. You have a personality disorder, you need to fix your bipolar tendencies.

Using a Nefertiti picture just showed I liked her, nothing serious. And yes, she represented power, how am I a Nefertiti wanna-be? Even if I was, was Nefertiti cooking for her husband?? Did she even advocate the woman slavery you and your fellow wannabe-gangstas are bent on spewing?

You have a picture of an endowed black woman on your profile, does that mean you are a black woman wanna be?? Tell me Shy, do you hate being a male? Can you see how illogical you are?

I have believed in gender equality before you were born, so does every sane person I know. How dare you try to act like it is some character I put on after I joined NL. You are sickening!

No, let me break it down for you:

1.) My initial post on the thread was criticizing the fact that married women should lay blame on the single folks. I never campaigned for the growth of 'side chics'. Married people should blame their spouses, not some random person out there. Why would I blame a stranger for the offense my husband committed to me? Did I marry a duffus or a mor0n that lacks the ability to say no? If my husband has no respect for me to stay faithful, why should I expect that from a stranger?
I am tired of men perpetuating the bullsh1t that the main chic is better than the side chic. A main chic who is aware of a side chic is also a side chic. Women should not define themselves by the stup1dity men squeak. No woman can be a main chic or a side chic except she agrees to it. It is her choice.

2.) What are you talking about? In fact, what are you ever talking about? How can you drag who I am? I am not you Shymexx, I don't have to put on an act for random strangers on the internet. Get some self-esteem and stop looking for cheap points online, I won't give it to you. You misinterpreted my post intentionally so as to spew trash and attack feminism. You are daft, get a job and stop wasting your time talking about something you don't support.

3.) NL is the only site I come to where people take pride in being chauvinists. NL is the only site I come to where fools like you and 50calibre excuse domestic violence and even champion it. NL is the only site I come to where a woman is blamed for being a victim of rape.

How dare you judge a woman that chooses to use a man for her own sexual gratification, when even your comments objectify women on a regular basis. If you truly hang around other cultures, then you would not be stup1d as to attribute cheating to just Nigerian women. For Christ sake, we have a show called Cheaters here. (doubt it's still on) I would never encourage women to fight over a man, that's bullocks but I won't judge them if they did. I will only try to inspire them and let them know that they deserve something better and debasing themselves wouldn't get them that.

The next time you address me the way you just did, I will smack some senses back into you. Do you understand me?

Now, teach your self some respect and address me politely.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Edwife, wey that couch wey we dey find comfy position to sit on top of? wink

thanks in advance kiss
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by edwife(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
alutacontinua: Edwife, wey that couch wey we dey find comfy position to sit on top of? wink

thanks in advance kiss

You know i cant refuse you,here it is!

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by faithboi: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAMBARRY: anything you think some women sell
no idea...cos I've never bought....but where can I buy please?...
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by honygold: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonychristopher:

The problem isn't government the problem are the girls

They will depend on Men to buy them phones then recharge it for them

Why should they be taken seriously

Thank lord am a man
the problem are not the girls,I guess the problem is you,fool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
honygold: the problem are not the girls,I guess the problem is you,fool

You have lost it all smelly pussssy

Now go and die
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

I have corrected your post.

You're welcome.

That same girl ...you really wanna bend my banana

Lol
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by tonychristopher: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:

Take your pinky-sized d1ck outta my face.

Seeing is believing

Taste and see that this is great African banana

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.