Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (56067 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chai the thread don go front page now now. embarassed embarassed
na wa for seun and co..
jaybee3:
Abeg Collect Z phone the next he comes knocking grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Kingsimmer(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
dapsy4u2: THE MARRIED MEN WOULDN'T JUST LET A BEAUTIFUL SINGLE LADY BE COS HE HAS $$$$ TO OFFER.

BUT WHAT OF THE MARRIED WOMEN WHO GOES TO NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR 3 WEEKS AND SLEEP WITH A SINGLE GUY........... WHAT DO WE CALL THAT

OYA ANSWERS O.....

proooooooooooooooostitution
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Different reasons for different peeps, if you ask them they will all give reasons.
Some just want to do it because of all the goodies that comes with it, imagine a babe dating a broke asss nigga grin and a married man came along and he's ready to do anything for her, what do you think will happen.
Some have it deposited in their DNA , and no matter how much their partner is caring, they will always seek fun outside.
Different stroke for diff. Folks jare.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by pickabeau1: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
Story time...
When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.
Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''
One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.
As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)
Continues..
Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'
I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.
The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.
Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.
Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)
That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.
I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl outside.

Story for the Marines

You saw a well dressed man looking responsible middle aged and assumed he was single

Your naïveté is astounding
For you a woman in her mid to late 20s to be believing a man in his late 30s or early 40s not married or at best a divorcee or widower is comical

At best you are an exception ...

Girls know.... Why do girls want some other woman's 'useless' husband

Why coco why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by berrystunn(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
sex is profit.
sex is gift.
sex is nature
sex is not a big deal.
sex is for a man and a woman only...
men have the right to marry as many as they can.
marriage is for a man to get helper ....

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by jamillion: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nok nok, any body at hom? Bt come to tink of dis o what do u feel maried woman whant by chelling out half naked.....?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by arvinsloane(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
cococandy:
Story time...

When I was in school there was this man I met at friend's wedding. Mr B.
He started asking me out seriously and trying his best to drive down from ph to owerri to come and pay me surprise visits at school.

Many of my hostel mates then knew him because he would come without informing me and if I wasn't around,he would wait outside the gate until I come back. Sometimes he would go if I came back late and then my friends would tell me ''that man been come again o. Ha''

One day he opened up and told me his pastor saw my picture on his phone and told him I was the one God revealed to him as his (Mr B's) wife. grin
Kept putting pressure on me to give him my parents' contact so that he'll make his 'noble' intentions known to them.
All that 'apparent' seriousness was to make me feel his a good guy with good intentions and make relax around him enough to open my legs.

As an asidesadI've even heard of guys going as far as introductory marriage rights to get into the pants of a very strict principled lady and disappear once their mission is accomplished. So don't think every single girl dating a married man knows he's married)

Continues..

Until one evening I received a message 'leave my husband alone. Go and find your own. Husband snatcher # **unprintable names**'

I was surprised no be small. So I called the number and confirmed truly that that was his wife. Mr B would travel all the way from ph to owerri to woo me and form Mr romantic while denying his wife at home.

The sad thing was that after trying to convince madam B that I didn't have anything to do with her husband like she thought and didn't even know he was married,she still saw me as the enemy while ignoring the fact that the onus of protecting their marriage rested on both of them and not me the single girl outside.

Well I tried to make her see that I was on her side but she was blinded by stupidity.

Kept saying she knew how her husband uses ladies and dumps them that it would soon be by turn to be dumped and her loving husband would soon go back to her.
That I should not think I've won as I'll be dumped like a piece of rag and he'll be with her the madam(main chick grin)

That's the mindset some women have when their husbands cheat on them. It's always the fault of the girl outside. She seduced him. She charmed him. She did this or did that. Forgetting that the man made the first move of betraying his marriage by looking outside to start with. A man who's determined to cheat will cheat. Even if all the single girls outide reject his advances he'll do it with a married woman. The cheater is the only constant in that equation. He's the one that needs to be changed if a different result is desired.

I'm not saying this because I think women don't cheat. I'm saying it because it is women who are more unrealistic when cheated on.
That's what I like about men sha. Cheat on him and he sees the problem which is you.
But cheat on some women and they'll leave their problem(the man) and face the girl outside.

This your script is incomplete..you didn't hit the nail on the head.
Now complete the story...Did you open your leg for him after all his lover boy antics?
That will definitely be the apex of your script.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
victorazy:

How many boys u don sleeping with married women? How many married women have d nervs?
Ask urself don't ask me nd don't quote me, let's obey the title no sex shuld be mentioned, its called single pips not single ladies or d op shuld modify it to single ladies den we ll know he s referring to women. For ur info loads of wealthy middle aged married women r sleeping with boys half dier age, so if u don't know know it now

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by philantoxx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
freecocoa: Question for the gods.

hehehe..Amadioha precisely.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Input(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Now let me answer...

For the ladies: they want to be the second wife

For the men:it's just for the fun and nothing else
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Rocktation(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
What really gets me wondering sef, is why any lady would want an unmarried guy at all, who she already knows has a gurlfriend. Married is too far. Was the first glance so big a mistake, that she thinks a second from another guy can't be spared her way? I mean, how scarce are responsible men reallllly?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Experienced diick is the best teacher grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Education71(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Many married men dey chase my gf, and this is stressing her, men mend ur ways ooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Who told you he looked middle aged?
Assumptions.
Was I mid twenties when it happened?
More assumptions
How do you know he was in his late 30s early 40s?.

Whether you believe it or not,some people hide their marital status so well when going out to hunt new babes. Some of the girls only find out when the deed is done.

Anyway believe what you will.
Bottom line is whether the outside person knows or doesn't know,the responsibility to protect the marriage belongs to the married person. Not the outsider.
pickabeau1:

Story for the Marines

You saw a well dressed man looking responsible middle aged and assumed he was single

Your naïveté is astounding
For you a woman in her mid to late 20s to be believing a man in his late 30s or early 40s not married or at best a divorcee or widower is comical

At best you are an exception ...

Girls know.... Why do girls want some other woman's 'useless' husband

Why coco why?

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by gregkuika: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
dapsy4u2: THE MARRIED MEN WOULDN'T JUST LET A BEAUTIFUL SINGLE LADY BE COS HE HAS $$$$ TO OFFER.

BUT WHAT OF THE MARRIED WOMEN WHO GOES TO NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP FOR 3 WEEKS AND SLEEP WITH A SINGLE GUY........... WHAT DO WE CALL THAT

OYA ANSWERS O.....
how many hv u witnessed?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin soyoyo o grin

is it easy to ignore a yellow sisi with figure 8 ?grin
cococandy: This stew go sweet well well.

Well I was quite young then. I thought she would understand. I never experience nigerian women in their full glory at that time. I for just ignore the first message sef.

I didn't collect stuff him because I hadn't even said yes to date him. Collecting would have been agreement na. I just didn't found out I didn't like him enough to date him after the first few meetings.

Who answers Boniface angry angry embarassed in this time and age?the name was a turn off in itself.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
For ur info loads of wealthy middle aged married women r sleeping with boys half dier age, so if u don't know know it now
pls where are they?I need 2 urgently
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rocktation: What really gets me wondering sef, is why any lady would want an unmarried guy at all, who she already knows has a gurlfriend. Married is too far. Was the first glance so big a mistake, that she thinks a second from another guy can't be spared her way? I mean, how scarce are responsible men reallllly?

Some women want to have s*ex with no strings attached. No strings, no drama.
Some women do it for money.
Some others do it for money and s*ex.
Some women have a good man at home but he is not good in the bedroom.

I am sure there are more reasons why people do it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by armyofone(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Accept her account of the story, it is hers...why are you assuming now shocked?
Cococandy, that is where most women fail, to focus and deal with their husbands.

arvinsloane:
This your script is incomplete..you didn't hit the nail on the head.
Now complete the story...Did you open your leg for him after all his lover boy antics?
That will definitely be the apex of your script.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheesy
SAMBARRY: grin grin grin grin soyoyo o grin

is it easy to ignore a yellow sisi with figure 8 ?grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by victorazy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
Ask urself don't ask me nd don't quote me, let's obey the title no sex shuld be mentioned, its called single pips not single ladies or d op shuld modify it to single ladies den we ll know he s referring to women. For ur info loads of wealthy middle aged married women r sleeping with boys half dier age, so if u don't know know it now

Aunt sorry o!
Ur wahala pass my own! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
rawpadgin: you f*ck someone's hubby/wifey
someone f*ck ur hubby/wifey when u eventually marry

u know why? cuz what goes around comes around

#karmaisabitch

Unfortunately, this is often not the case in real life. The most faithful men tend to get cheated on the most, (I've seen this happen a million times) while promiscuous and no-nonsense men tend to have the most faithful wives. Seems 'unfair', but then life has never been and will never be fair.

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
IYANGBALI: pls where are they?I need 2 urgently
Chisos! R u d one on ur profile? Damn u r sexy o. Chai

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
That the problem with frontpage.
embarassed
armyofone: Accept her account of the story, it is hers...why are you assuming now shocked?
Cococandy, that is where most women fail, to focus and deal with their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Education71: Many married men dey chase my gf, and this is stressing her, men mend ur ways ooo
walahi if I know her I go follow chase her to compound your problems grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
victorazy:

Aunt sorry o!
Ur wahala pass my own! grin
Lolz sowy for d outburst some comments can be sOo annoying eeeh
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay:
Chisos! R u d one on ur profile? Damn u r sexy o. Chai
no its not me,its my ghost
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by timsbee(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wonder what is going on around d world now.....

Singles going after married nd vice versa....

Dis topic is what is trending in my hood now o. U see young girls in anoda woman's (husband)' house.

It all boils down to one thing GREEDYNESS AND LASYNESS.dem gurls are greedy;dem married MEN are greedy.

On d other hand, dos wives may be d ones sending their husbands out, with maybe their attitude, odd dress sense, poor Rapour.just to mention few.

Abeg let me go nd sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Emperorking20(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gaggi:

Who's the damsel? Who wouldn't fall for a woman like this even if married.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Emperorking20(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gaggi:

Who's the damsel? Who wouldn't fall for a woman like this even if married.
I taya o grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
IYANGBALI: Experienced diick is the best teacher grin
oh puleaaasseee shut up undecided
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by GoodFaith: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ask the lady here that imported Belgium made
Belgium made had two Ladies, Belgium wife and Nigeria baby mama
U including her that make three, I hope she have a baby for him soon
secretive, lying and manipulative b?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Look At This Woman's Freezer, A MUST SEE!!! / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo) / After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.