Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? (55993 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Single People Likely To Die Much Earlier Than Their Married Peers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
shymexx:

Elvis was one of the most overrated artists ever. I was going to cite The Beatles as well, but you just can't go against the genius and legend of John Lennon - and he was The Beatles. Anyway, a lot of the things we label as white inventions today were actually invented by black people, but white folks registered the patents first. That is topic for another day. And intellectual/cultural theft isn't a new thing. That is basically what they are trying to do to hiphop now by giving it a white face.

Lmao at booty where there is non. I will never understand the hype about J.Lo's bum. I'm actually a big fan of her old tunes, and her tune, "if you had my love" will always be one of my all time greatest R&b tunes.

I guess it is because we speak proper English, the accent, and the royal family lool. They are just ignorant. The same Caribbean folks who made NY and Miami tough in the 80s and 90s, are the same ones out here. Black people are the same everywhere and every hood is the same like Ice Cube said.

UK is more or less US' younger brother when it comes to the black communities in both places. And both communities are intertwined, hence you see AA academics and their activists also coming out here to Ldn to support black folks, and most people here look up to them. But the US rappers started it by taking money for shows and not making any appearance, and people decided to start robbing them since they know US artists need UK tour money. They make more money in Europe on tour than they make in the US, coupled with the pounds being almost twice the dollar lool.

JLo is just curvy with a well defined bum, thats all! She's no where when it comes to bum size.

American artists have it easy in Europe, even the chics throw themselves at them.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shirley07:

Huh?
Are you saying your 3rd leg controls that cerebrum of yours to go woo a single lady? You know what my advice is? Cut it off and go for brain transplant.

Hmmm... Shirley Bassey, chirpsing a chic is a different thing entirely. I think you are trying to go Slick Rick on me with la di da di lol.

Anyway, whenever I go chirpse a chic, I do it cos I like her appearance, not cos I wanna sleep with her. With that, my brain is always handy and functional, but I don't control whatever reply she gives. Again: that is up to her, not me.

And women are always in control either directly or indirectly, till the stage 3 of the process I outlined in my previous post.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
50calibre:

JLo is just curvy with a well defined bum, thats all! She's no where when it comes to bum size.

American artists have it easy in Europe, even the chics throw themselves at them.

Lmao @ Jenny from the block. She's good people.

She's as ghetto as Angie Martinez and she's from the Bronx. She just got to Hollywood and decided to turn white on everyone lol. I swear she was in that Ja Rule's "New York" video from back in the day. But she had a little Cameo at the Yonkers part with Jadakiss and D'block with a NY fitted hat on, not the Bronx part with Fat Joe.

Yes, the most loyal hiphop fan base reside in Europe, especially real hiphop heads. Hence old school hiphop artists who can't sell out a room in the US still sell out big venues in Europe. And the UK dictates the European market. They also get more money for shows out here. You'd be shocked to know that a lot of white middle class guys in the UK between age 21-35 love gangsta rap to death. Just go on CIF when there is a topic about rap music lol.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao @ Jenny from the block. She's good people.

She's as ghetto as Angie Martinez and she's from the Bronx. She just got to Hollywood and decided to turn white on everyone lol. I swear she was in that Ja Rule's "New York" video from back in the day. But she had a little Cameo at the Yonkers part with Jadakiss and D'block with a NY fitted hat on, not the Bronx part with Fat Joe.

Yes, the most loyal hiphop fan base reside in Europe, especially real hiphop heads. Hence old school hiphop artists who can't sell out a room in the US still sell out big venues in Europe. And the UK dictates the European market. They also get more money for shows out here. You'd be shocked to know that a lot of white middle class guys in the UK between age 21-35 love gangsta rap to death. Just go on CIF when there is a topic about rap music lol.

JLo used to be part of the Latino clique, Fat Joe, NORE, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar et al. Even at a point, she used to roll with Diddy & bad boy clique till Ben Affleck turned her posh.

The UK & Europe got mad love not just for US rappers, but US artists in general hence you see them frequenting the UK once their career starts dwindling in the US. E.g Kelly Rowland, Nicole Scherzinger.

I feel like the UK music industry is denying the rap genre the recognition it deserves. Rap rarely makes it to the charts these days even talent shows don't feature rap. Apart from loyal/core hip hop fans, the rest of the UK seem to gravitate towards pop music (bubble gum music) hence the likes of 1D & Ed Sheeran got the whole place on lockdown.

Hardly any UK rap artist getting mainstream airplay these days, everyone's gone underground.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
50calibre:

JLo used to be part of the Latino clique, Fat Joe, NORE, Daddy Yankee, Don Omar et al. Even at a point, she used to roll with Diddy & bad boy clique till Ben Affleck turned her posh.

The UK & Europe got mad love not just for US rappers, but US artists in general hence you see them frequenting the UK once their career starts dwindling in the US. E.g Kelly Rowland, Nicole Scherzinger.

I feel like the UK music industry is denying the rap genre the recognition it deserves. Rap rarely makes it to the charts these days even talent shows don't feature rap. Apart from loyal/core hip hop fans, the rest of the UK seem to gravitate towards pop music (bubble gum music) hence the likes of 1D & Ed Sheeran got the whole place on lockdown.

Hardly any UK rap artist getting mainstream airplay these days, everyone's gone underground.

Yes, she was Diddy's chic till that Shyne incident, when he shot up the club while they were all together. She eloped after that - and Shyne got 10 years in prison. Served his time, and got deported to Belize. Didn't she break Ben Affleck's heart, and that nyggah cried like a baby, depressed, and that? grin That's what "big" batty can cause - after rubbing the ar.se in "my love don't cost a thing" - and finding out that you were just a part-time lover, and the batty isn't yours forever. Poor Ben Affleck - the effeminate white boy.

Big Pun (R.I.P the super lyrical don paved the way Latinos in hiphop. And Fat Joe has always been around. NORE the Noreaga, my nyggah, and the other half CNN (Capone and Noreaga). NORE is half-Latino and half-black. He came in the game with whole Queensbridge crew with: Nas, Mobb Deep, E Money Bags, Lakey The Kid, Cormega, Nature etc.. I never knew he was Latino, till he started the reggaeton thing. "Oye mi Canto" was a hit back then!

The UK gov/feds just love living in denial. The excuse they keep making for censoring rap out here is that: it promotes violence. However, most people still access it on the internet, and buy mixtapes of the most violent rap music regardless. Apart from Tinie Tempah, Prof. Green, Wiley, Dizzie Rascal, and Wretch 32 to an extent - most of the other rappers don't get air-play. Especially Giggs. And that's the hardest rapper in the UK. For you to get on TV - you have to go pop, and do "pass-out" like Tinie Tempah, or make house music like Wiley. grin Anyway, the underground is big in the UK - and people still get the music they want.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
My bad, I just checked "Love don't cost a thing" video, and it's not that. Ben Affleck rubbed that batty, that got away, in the "Jenny from the block" video that featured Jadakiss and Styles P - Southside Bronx!

Darn!! I'm getting old - time flies, man!! I need to start making babies soon! grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by honygold: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
tonychristopher:

You have lost it all smelly pussssy

Now go and die
mumu,oloriburuku, omo ale, olosi, alaiye rada, omo eran, were jati jati ,pussy iya lo smelly,now jump to the lagoon and rot were you belong registered fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by honygold: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
tonychristopher:

You have lost it all smelly pussssy

Now go and die
is you that must die because your time has expire,walking corpse

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by honygold: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
tonychristopher:

Seeing is believing

Taste and see that this is great African banana
your banana is contaminated with hiv virus,foooool

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
shymexx:

Yes, she was Diddy's chic till that Shyne incident, when he shot up the club while they were all together. She eloped after that - and Shyne got 10 years in prison. Served his time, and got deported to Belize. Didn't she break Ben Affleck's heart, and that nyggah cried like a baby, depressed, and that? grin That's what "big" batty can cause - after rubbing the ar.se in "my love don't cost a thing" - and finding out that you were just a part-time lover, and the batty isn't yours forever. Poor Ben Affleck - the effeminate white boy.

Big Pun (R.I.P the super lyrical don paved the way Latinos in hiphop. And Fat Joe has always been around. NORE the Noreaga, my nyggah, and the other half CNN (Capone and Noreaga). NORE is half-Latino and half-black. He came in the game with whole Queensbridge crew with: Nas, Mobb Deep, E Money Bags, Lakey The Kid, Cormega, Nature etc.. I never knew he was Latino, till he started the reggaeton thing. "Oye mi Canto" was a hit back then!

The UK gov/feds just love living in denial. The excuse they keep making for censoring rap out here is that: it promotes violence. However, most people still access it on the internet, and buy mixtapes of the most violent rap music regardless. Apart from Tinie Tempah, Prof. Green, Wiley, Dizzie Rascal, and Wretch 32 to an extent - most of the other rappers don't get air-play. Especially Giggs. And that's the hardest rapper in the UK. For you to get on TV - you have to go pop, and do "pass-out" like Tinie Tempah, or make house music like Wiley. grin Anyway, the underground is big in the UK - and people still get the music they want.

And the guy is still dissing other rappers from Belize, he's inconsequential though, no one is paying him attention.

Hahahaha nah!! Ben Affleck dumped her sorry as*s like a bad habit grin she then made "He will be back" everyone knew she wanted him back.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by sunnyt1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
zboyd:
Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

Why can't single people 'just say no' to married people?

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Why do you think it's acceptable to cheat on your spouse?

I have come to realise that this thing is a form of karma. What goes around comes around, you reap whateva u sow.

Of a truth, most married persons should just take this thing by fate, if they look inward, they will discover they are eating the fruit of their hands.

I will say it for the zillionth time, ANYONE WHO DATES A MARRIED PERSON SHOULD NOT EXPECT A SUCCESSFUL OR HAPPY MARRIAGE.

God is just, he will always give reward according to what we do.

Young people, leave married men/women alone.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
50calibre:

And the guy is still dissing other rappers from Belize, he's inconsequential though, no one is paying him attention.

Hahahaha nah!! Ben Affleck dumped her sorry as*s like a bad habit grin she then made "He will be back" everyone knew she wanted him back.

Lmao...his family moved to America when he was a kid. So everything he knows is Brooklyn. His body is in Belize but his mind and soul are still in Brooklyn, hence he talks like he's still out there. Shyneeee, the wannabe Biggie - bad boy lol.

Nah, she dumped him. Ol'boy was depressed afterwards, trust me. That's what happen with good puzzy, it is addictive. These women don't even know how much power they have got - they can turn anyone out. I think I need to start coaching women on how to take power and turn men into sissies looooool!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...his family moved to America when he was a kid. So everything he knows is Brooklyn. His body is in Belize but his mind and soul are still in Brooklyn, hence he talks like he's still out there. Shyneeee, the wannabe Biggie - bad boy lol.

Nah, she dumped him. Ol'boy was depressed afterwards, trust me. That's what happen with good puzzy, it is addictive. These women don't even know how much power they have got - they can turn anyone out. I think I need to start coaching women on how to take power and turn men into sissies looooool!

Lool the guy may be allowed re-entry into the US again if he's able to hire good attorneys to fight his case.

Loool nah!! Ben dumped her. Read this;

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/Jennifer-Lopez-opens-up-about-her-Bennifer-days-and-admits-Ben-Affleck-broke-her-heart

What!! Who the fuc*k was Jlo in 2002/2003? Ben has been A-list Hollywood celebrity since late 90s when Jlo was still dancing for Janet Jackson.

She is one milf I would love to smash though grin she has a thing for younger blood.
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
50calibre:

Lool the guy may be allowed re-entry into the US again if he's able to hire good attorneys to fight his case.

Loool nah!! Ben dumped her. Read this;

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/Jennifer-Lopez-opens-up-about-her-Bennifer-days-and-admits-Ben-Affleck-broke-her-heart

What!! Who the fuc*k was Jlo in 2002/2003? Ben has been A-list Hollywood celebrity since late 90s when Jlo was still dancing for Janet Jackson.

She is one milf I would love to smash though grin she has a thing for younger blood.

I don't believe that interview on OK magazine, fam. She said whatever she said on there to look innocent after eloping with Ben Alleck's million dollar ring, and all the money he wasted on her. He dumped her, yet he was the one who went into acute depression, looked sick with rough beards, and had to hide from the limelight for a long time - incredible lol.

J Lo has been breaking hearts of men since the slave trade era lol. Isn't she the same chic, Diddy made two "I need a girl" tunes for, after she dumped him? One with Usher and Loon, and the other with Ginuwine et al? Even Ginuwine and his "pony" couldn't do the trick. Her puzzy was made out of diamond - that ish makes grown men cry looool.

I think Shyne is still fighting to go back. And his pops used to be the president of Belize or something. I feel for him though - they just used him and threw his ar.se to bin. Diddy is a wicked soul. He has destroyed too many people. Shyne, black rob, Loon, G Dep etc..

I'd smash that seven days a week lol

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by fistonati(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
zboyd:
Why do some single men/women think it's acceptable to have affairs with married people?

What's worse, some of these shameless ones brag about it and tell all who'll listen how they 'bagged' the married person, how good they are at bedmatics, how many gifts, money, etc. they've received, with the cheated on spouse none the wiser.

With all the other single people running around, why have an affair with someone you KNOW is married - many times with children?

As for adulterous married people, why did you get married, if you didn't think you could commit to one person, 'til death do you part'?

Its Either becus of first impresion or lust 4 d oposite sex.

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
honygold:
mumu,oloriburuku, omo ale, olosi, alaiye rada, omo eran, were jati jati ,pussy iya lo smelly,now jump to the lagoon and rot were you belong registered fool.
grin grin grin grin grin this are the times you wish some people understand yoruba grin grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by SAMBARRY: 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vikthor:

I doubt that.... angry
why? Because she no wear Mary amaka gown abi? grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Godmystrength: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2014
pickabeau1:

What kinda question is this. ..
never mind
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by MabraO: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Very difficult especially if the woman is very beautiful

Am looking to ve a joyous ride in a married woman some day.
If u get link Abeg link me up

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
50calibre:

Good girl!!

The willingness to cooperate means we're off to a good start. grin

You are a pseudo-feminist because you're inconsistent.

Now my question to you; why are you inconsistent?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by 50calibre(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
BananaBender:

Suck a dic*k!!
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
zboyd:

Why should they say no?

Why should they deny themselves if it benefits them?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Kunbee: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2014
^^^runaway love

grin
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by laudate: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2014
Oya, everybody queue up here!

The debate of the century. Drinks are available at =N=250 per can, while popcorn is ready to be served at =N=800 per pack. Take your seats, ladies and gentlemen.... gate fee is =N=1,500 only. cheesy Hold yah change oh, I go join una if I no get change, oh! tongue

In the blue corner is Zboyd, 50Calibre, Shymexx and the guys are ably supported by tonychristopher. They are arguing that single women are to blame for the infidelity of married men. In fact, the men have no control over their 'down below' and rely solely on women to keep them in check, as if the word 'self-control' took a French leave, the day men were created! grin

In the red corner, is Banana Bender, Alutacontinua and Bukatyne ably supported by Shirley7, who believe that it is the job of a married man or married woman to protect their marriages, and since the single woman is not a party to the marital vows exchanged by the couple before the altar, she bears no blame.

Gbagaun! Let the games...begin!! cool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by zboyd: 2:48am On Oct 07, 2014
laudate:
Oya, everybody queue up here!

The debate of the century. Drinks are available at =N=250 per can, while popcorn is ready to be served at =N=800 per pack. Take your seats, ladies and gentlemen.... gate fee is =N=1,500 only. cheesy Hold yah change oh, I go join una if I no get change, oh! tongue

In the blue corner is Zboyd, 50Calibre, Shymexx and the guys are ably supported by tonychristopher. They are arguing that single women are to blame for the infidelity of married men. In fact, the men have no control over their 'down below' and rely solely on women to keep them in check, as if the word 'self-control' took a French leave, the day men were created! grin

In the red corner, is Banana Bender, Alutacontinua and Bukatyne ably supported by Shirley7, who believe that it is the job of a married man or married woman to protect their marriages, and since the single woman is not a party to the marital vows exchanged by the couple before the altar, she bears no blame.

Gbagaun! Let the games...begin!! cool

How can any games begin when the Game Master doesn't know the Game Players?

The topic of discussion was "Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People?"

Single people means women AND men.

Why are you trying to make this topic into a gender war?

Do you hate women that much?
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by laudate: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
zboyd:

How can any games begin when the Game Master doesn't know the Game Players?

The topic of discussion was "Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People?"

Single people means women AND men.

Why are you trying to make this topic into a gender war?

Do you hate women that much?

Shu-uo!! shocked shocked What part of post makes you feel that I hate women? Haba! shocked

Have you read through all the posts in this thread? Over 80% of the respondents kept bringing up the married man vs. single girl issue.

And most of the men kept ascribing the fault to the single girl instead of the married man that ignored his wife 'jejely' and went to chase the single girl. Most of them kept saying the single girl should be the one rebuffing the married man's advances, instead of them blaming the married man for leaving his home to go and chase the single girl. wink

The few posters who pointed out the fact that married women also have affairs with single men, quickly fizzled out when they were told that this was in the minority, as compared to the married man vs. single girl situation. So don't you think the majority carries the vote! Hehehe..... cool

All I did, was to distil their comments, sumarise it and lay it out on the line so that onlookers could readily review where each party was coming from.

Now, how does that make me a 'hater of women?' I weak o! sad
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by laudate: 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Anyway sha, I don't blame anybody but the married women. Yee-ee-ess!! cool

Before most of these married women (not all) got married to these men, they already knew that most of the men were serial philanderers. Did they go for counselling or take an exit from the relationship, when they discovered the man had another girlfriend on the sidelines in addition to them? No! angry

They stayed put in the relationship, and decided to hang in there for the long haul thinking it was a joke and 'the other woman' would finally give up. Some of them chose to turn a blind eye to their men's infidelity, believing that he would change after marriage. Okay, oh! sad

Others chose to swallow their men's lies, each time he comes begging after yet another indiscretion, instead of taking a walk and waiting for a man that would value them and the concept of fidelity, in its totality.

Finally, such men ended up proposing, took them to the altar and happily said "I do!" And they thought the struggle was over.

The women were happy, thinking they had finally won the contest and landed the guy of their dreams. undecided

They forgot that a leopard can never change its spots. In fact, such spots can also multiply given certain terms and conditions.

When such men reverted true to type, choosing to resume their wanderlust for pretty young things called the opposite sex, the women now started crying 'blue murder'! They started pointing accusing fingers at the single girls.... grin

Let me stop here for now.....time to take a commercial break. cool
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by onyekalucy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
When your spouse is having an affair, your world becomes a confusing, scary place full of hurt, shame, and anger. You will wonder why this has happened and what action(s) to take. The question of what to do when you learn your spouse is having an affair will have a different answer at different times and under different circumstances. What you should do in your specific situation might be a lot different from what someone else should consider doing, but in most cases, it starts by deciding what you really want to take place, and why you want the answer. If you have decided to divorce quietly, move to another country (or planet) and just forget the whole ordeal, what you should probably do to make that happen smoothly will be a lot different than if you really want to know if you’re likely to still be married to the same partner 10, 20 or more years from now. As a guess, you aren’t online looking for advice that supports that choice, since that path seems pretty clear for most people, once chosen.Assuming that what you are really looking for is advice to help your marriage survive, let me make a few suggestions about what you can actually do.When i met my husband then it crystal clear to me that he was the man of my dream. When i looked at him, i saw perfection. He was tall, respectful, looked at me like i was the only one on earth i mean words cannot describe that moment that is the day we met. It lives on here in my head. I know i was not blind and i know there was nothing really to make me suspect he also like the company of men as well as women. Yes i mean we were sexually active just like every other normal couple who are in love. It never seem like he was avoiding me when i want to have *** like he always comes up with excuse no he was just like every other man. I only got to know when i was two years into our marriage. The first year was healthy for us i mean we were happy and had our first child. It was my sister who caught him passionately kissing another man his car after spending all night together in the movie theater. He told me he was going out with friends for a drink or two. I was hurt because he was not honest with me and also was cheating on me. Even before i knew, this thing he had going on started before we got married at least he was honest about that. Hadn’t been my sister, i would have been locked in the dark. I have nothing against same sex relationship but when you claim to love a woman and also want to be with a man it becomes a problem i mean you are either with one or the other. You can’t be married to me and expect me to shear you with another be it a woman or a man. We promise we will stay together just us and not us with some one else. I gave him an ultimatum it was either me or his male love i was hoping his love for me will make him pick me but no he ended our marriage simply before he could not pick. He wanted it all i wished i never made him choose then. I was in a traumatized i could not understand how he could be so selfish i mean we have a son together you don’t just walk out like that. I remember i even asked him to go ahead with relationship with his lover as long as he was here with me but then i realized i would be at the losing end in all ways. I was so much in love with him letting him go was not an option for me i mean i knew that if it wasn’t him it was going to me no other. After months of trying and searching with no success to find a way to make him see i am more important than his lover i came across a lot of comments on the internet of how a spell caster Dr. onyeka lucky and how he has help a lot of individual with relationship and life problems. I was skeptical about it but i thought giving it a try would not kill me. What can i say, my experience with Dr.onyeka lucky was real, honest i mean everything that was said about him was nothing but all true. I shared my problem with him that is how my husband ended our marriage because i was not OK with him have a male lover even when we were married and what i needed him to do for me. I got the materials to get the spell that was going to get me my husband. I could only find one of the spell materials but he help me get the rest with the total estimated cost i sent to him for help. I don’t know how to explain what happen just after the spell process was concluded and made effective with the parcel he sent to me. I was like a fairy tale i mean i got my love back my family was whole again. My husband picked me he choose to be with me. It been more than six months now all i can see is a man loves and dedicate his self to me he goes every where with me aside work though yeah. Contact him here onyekalucky101@gmail.com””dot” convert email address to the standard email format. Hope you all with similar problem and any kind of mess you find yourself in life get all help from Dr.onyeka lucky spell caster is the best this temple have help a lot of people also. I also hope this comment will help a lot of you trying to keep your marriage bond strong.//
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by onyekalucy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
When your spouse is having an affair, your world becomes a confusing, scary place full of hurt, shame, and anger. You will wonder why this has happened and what action(s) to take. The question of what to do when you learn your spouse is having an affair will have a different answer at different times and under different circumstances. What you should do in your specific situation might be a lot different from what someone else should consider doing, but in most cases, it starts by deciding what you really want to take place, and why you want the answer. If you have decided to divorce quietly, move to another country (or planet) and just forget the whole ordeal, what you should probably do to make that happen smoothly will be a lot different than if you really want to know if you’re likely to still be married to the same partner 10, 20 or more years from now. As a guess, you aren’t online looking for advice that supports that choice, since that path seems pretty clear for most people, once chosen.Assuming that what you are really looking for is advice to help your marriage survive, let me make a few suggestions about what you can actually do.When i met my husband then it crystal clear to me that he was the man of my dream. When i looked at him, i saw perfection. He was tall, respectful, looked at me like i was the only one on earth i mean words cannot describe that moment that is the day we met. It lives on here in my head. I know i was not blind and i know there was nothing really to make me suspect he also like the company of men as well as women. Yes i mean we were sexually active just like every other normal couple who are in love. It never seem like he was avoiding me when i want to have *** like he always comes up with excuse no he was just like every other man. I only got to know when i was two years into our marriage. The first year was healthy for us i mean we were happy and had our first child. It was my sister who caught him passionately kissing another man his car after spending all night together in the movie theater. He told me he was going out with friends for a drink or two. I was hurt because he was not honest with me and also was cheating on me. Even before i knew, this thing he had going on started before we got married at least he was honest about that. Hadn’t been my sister, i would have been locked in the dark. I have nothing against same sex relationship but when you claim to love a woman and also want to be with a man it becomes a problem i mean you are either with one or the other. You can’t be married to me and expect me to shear you with another be it a woman or a man. We promise we will stay together just us and not us with some one else. I gave him an ultimatum it was either me or his male love i was hoping his love for me will make him pick me but no he ended our marriage simply before he could not pick. He wanted it all i wished i never made him choose then. I was in a traumatized i could not understand how he could be so selfish i mean we have a son together you don’t just walk out like that. I remember i even asked him to go ahead with relationship with his lover as long as he was here with me but then i realized i would be at the losing end in all ways. I was so much in love with him letting him go was not an option for me i mean i knew that if it wasn’t him it was going to me no other. After months of trying and searching with no success to find a way to make him see i am more important than his lover i came across a lot of comments on the internet of how a spell caster Dr. onyeka lucky and how he has help a lot of individual with relationship and life problems. I was skeptical about it but i thought giving it a try would not kill me. What can i say, my experience with Dr.onyeka lucky was real, honest i mean everything that was said about him was nothing but all true. I shared my problem with him that is how my husband ended our marriage because i was not OK with him have a male lover even when we were married and what i needed him to do for me. I got the materials to get the spell that was going to get me my husband. I could only find one of the spell materials but he help me get the rest with the total estimated cost i sent to him for help. I don’t know how to explain what happen just after the spell process was concluded and made effective with the parcel he sent to me. I was like a fairy tale i mean i got my love back my family was whole again. My husband picked me he choose to be with me. It been more than six months now all i can see is a man loves and dedicate his self to me he goes every where with me aside work though yeah. Contact him here onyekalucky101@gmail.com””dot” convert email address to the standard email format. Hope you all with similar problem and any kind of mess you find yourself in life get all help from Dr.onyeka lucky spell caster is the best this temple have help a lot of people also. I also hope this comment will help a lot of you trying to keep your marriage bond strong.//
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Joy1706(f): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
obamasbabe:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
EXCUSE ME PLEASE IT IS NOT TRUE. I FOR ONE NEVER CHEATED WHILE I WAS DATING YET MY HUBBY IS READY TO SLEEP WITH ANYTHING AS LONG AS IT HAS HOLE. IT'S SO BAD THAT HIS CHEATING NATURE HAS TURNED ME TO A SAD WOMAN COMPARED TO WHAT I USED TO BE BEFORE WE GOT MARRIED. MARRIED MEN, THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU MAYBE HAVING UR FUN BUT TRUST ME YOU ARE DESTROYING YOUR WIFE'S JOY. I FEEL THEY CHEAT BECOS EVERY OTHER 'COOL GUY' IS DOING IT. GOD HELP ME
U want to be sad na? Did they chain u to his body? Do the needful abeg
Re: Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hey pick is been a while hw u
pickabeau1:

Very bad market

Some women who have dated or are still in a relationship with a married man assuaging their conscience that its the married man who is guilty..

Hahaha....as if God will only punish one person

Clowns grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.