Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

What Was Your Nickname As A Child? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Nickname As A Child? (28191 Views)

My Father Used To Have A Nickname As A Youth / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by freshdude99(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bournita grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by CarterDavid30(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Colonel. My dad's nickname was Major when he was growing up so as soon as I was born, His friends and family members call me Colonel..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by alberto2k(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
benromeo39 post=/post/26814066:
At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and aunties still call me that till date. angry share yours, if it's funny, don't modify post it like that. cheesy

Looking forward to see Osama and shekau. grin grin

I had my own hair made too... My grandma was never tired of makin my hair
My nick then used to be clairus.. From my name sinclair
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Komzzy1(f): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
K2F MEANING KOME TOO FAT
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
alberto2k post=/post/26831033:

I had my own hair made too... My grandma was never tired of makin my hair
My nick then used to be clairus.. From my name sinclair
Clairus
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Haryoryhemie(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
iyisco2001 post=/post/26829972:

so I see undecided

Of course, I am ............ I gentle pass tiger
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Komzzy1 post=/post/26831052:
K2F MEANING KOME TOO FAT
Lol
K2F!
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by darnley16(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic post=/post/26825658:
i was called "omo london" ,reasons unknown,maybe cos of my looks sha and how i talk.....
. Ok every body get up and give here a round of applause
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
back then as a kid in benin city,some freaks kids n bullies used to call me 'longgie' n dongo due to my tall body structure n i really hated it.. funny enough when i travelled to da bronx in da states,folks called me nigggastretch,stretchie n bballstretch n i liked it..but all that changed overnite when i started hitting da gym n got down widda pounds.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Danhumprey: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
lynpetra post=/post/26827118:
mkpurumma,that's 'seed of beauty',not that i was beautiful tho.It was just a teasing name to make me laugh as i hardly laugh a s a child.Got this rat like angry face all the time.
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mine was "Father"

But later changed to "baba dud".. ... .
When I was in pry 2 my elder brother asked me" what's the past tense of do" what came out from my mouth immediately was the sound "dud"..... . The name stuck for more than 10 years..... sad
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
s3nn2x post=/post/26826563:

WoW!!!'

See the amount of girls you are following.... shocked

LMAO! cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by vitality22(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called ABOY, till date my parents and siblings still call me same name even though am grown up now.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by keandre: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
mine waz 'meaty'
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Danhumprey post=/post/26831429:
Danhumprey post=/post/26831429:
wish i had one of my baby pics with mecheesy cheesy.Your belle for tear.Very sadistic face,mouse like face,with nose wey be like wetin demi use needle open.Untop that,na so so Shiite i dey Shiite everywhere.ugly duckling was I.If them dey tease me,na so i go frown my face like dog wey won bark!
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
During our secondary school days in an Igbo class our teacher asked us to translate English into Igbo."Cow dunks make excellent manure"
One of our guys out of over-zealousness or would i say "Sabinus" Spirit overtook him quickly jumped out of his seat without being called and shouted "Nsi ehi dara n'ala mechara buru nnukwu Agbugbuo" You cannot imagine the level of laughter that took over the whole class which also extended to the whole school. Since that day our guy was nich-named "Nsi ehi dara n'ala" or "Nsi ehi" for short.
Till now that we have all grown whenever we see him we always hail him "NSI EHI" to his chagrin.
Some of his naughty children also call him by that name sometimes.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by yungmill(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
lynpetra post=/post/26831961:
wish i had one of my baby pics with mecheesy cheesy.Your belle for tear.Very sadistic face,mouse like face,with nose wey be like wetin demi use needle open.Untop that,na so so Shiite i dey Shiite everywhere.ugly duckling was I.If them dey tease me,na so i go frown my face like dog wey won bark!
Your explanation alone don make my belle tear abeg e do ooooooo b4 person go laff liver comot
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
green snake or slow poison by my teachers in skul, cos gentle physically, bt.... My friends nd family cal me haywai
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by princebergz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ilekere post=/post/26820747:
I was real skinny and frail, so they called me..........take a guess

ret@rd...
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by frankmoney(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
obio akpor chief , because I was fat when my mum gave birth to me and I weighed more than the other babies.,so the nurses called me chief till now people still call me chief o
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by AnonymustME(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Atmmachine post=/post/26821711:
I was nicknamed "Virgin breaker"
Only God knows how many girls i disvirgined

you can lie sha
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Donlouise(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
My own nickname plenty ooooo chai make I try remember small small.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by AnonymustME(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy post=/post/26822236:
Santana.

cos you like fufu/ Santana?
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by Pweezy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
mine was "PAPA" frm childbirth cuz i was small n Intelligent den, i modified to "PAPILO" later e still no work, now officially "P-WEEZY"...bt d funniest part now is dat after 25yrs my parents n sibs still saved my name as Papa on dia fones...if u come my house ask of me wit ma real name, de wud tell u i dnt stay dere, bt jst tey d nickname de wud show d whole wey i de hide...
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by bovamm(f): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called Lepa then, coz I was thin
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by princebergz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
UyiIredia: There was one I hated a lot as a toddler: eraser tongue

toddler?? *in Chris Brown's voice * this dude ain't loyal
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by femi4love(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was called "Long Bone" by my school mates. I hated it so much. undecided
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by secnelly: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
baba-isha
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by adelolaa(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless..

http://xarmzoft..nl/2014/10/xarmzoft-blog-app-coming-soon.html?m=1
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by frank043(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
esof1: "Soldier ant". I was very troublesome
You sure look troublesome! Don't just sting me.lol
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by eleko1: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
kissPics dnt lie,U are iindeed a model and radiant shall be ur attribute
Ann2deals: right when i was a child my parent do call me the model but my haters call me the ugly model because at that time i look very ugly but a nice shape and straight legs, as for me i prayed to God about my ugliness he made me a favour, he made me beautiful a bit and until tomorrow i still remain the model but for my haters they have wondering spirit in them till tomorrow, i so much love my nickname because it makes me feel like i am among.
Re: What Was Your Nickname As A Child? by princebergz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
mine was Oloye (Chief )...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.