Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent (2147 Views)

Over 10 Million IPOB Members Protesting The Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu..photos / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by solaugo1: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014

Joseph Mbu, the AIG Zone 7 has ordered the Detention of AIT senior correspondent Amaechi Anakwe for describing him as 'controversial' on a TV Programme.

Effort are on to secure his release.

There is no right to FREE speech in Nigeria....

More details @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-joseph-mbu-orders-the-detention-of-ait-senior-correspondent-amaechi-anakwue/
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na the name amaechi cause am...that name dey make Mbu go jigijigi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by flexing11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
solaugo1:

Joseph Mbu, the AIG Zone 7 has ordered the Detention of AIT senior correspondent Amaechi Anakwe for describing him as 'controversial' on a TV Programme.

More details @ http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/breaking-joseph-mbu-orders-the-detention-of-ait-senior-correspondent-amaechi-anakwue/
this is unlawful detention,mbu should have go to the court of law and sue him for assault instead of the arrest,were is our freedom of speech!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by AdekunleBalogun: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the real idin amin...
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by kokosheen(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fresh air tinz!!!

Just a snap shot of what to expect 2015 - 19. Imagine this man being the IG late 2015. We never see anything.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
#bringbackamaechi

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well, these days people are winning court cases, just like Sanusi's recent victory.

I'd suggest that the AIT Gent. take his case to court as soon as he is released, I am sure he definitely has the funds needed to prosecute his case. All these thugs in high places need to be brought down a peg.

They say "Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, but Words Will Never Harm Me".

So if ordinary words are harming the mighty AIG, then what would happen when he is faced with sticks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amaechi don hammer
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by engrsyer(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
No man can fight Press and defeat them. I pity AIG M. J. Mbu because he can never win. Amaechi Anakwe is a popular figure dat u can't just hide him behind bars. As long as i am concern, dat issue is personal so Mr. Mbu should take d case personal too by going to court because if only calling Mr. Mbu 'controversial man' does not rob him of his office. So I advice Mr. Mbu to be careful with people while carrying his official assignments as not to spoil his earned good name.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by mediagiveout: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by econity(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Things are really controversial.
Mbu and d name Amaechi.
There is something to it than meet the eyes.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by musaibnabdul(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
woman wrapper mbu, ordinary police officer under Abacha who born am to even use siren. #pdpout
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
AdekunleBalogun: This is the real idin amin...
There is freedom of speech,but freedom after speech that I cannot guarantee-IDI AMIN
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
I see he has beef with the amaechi's. Oya now
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Pen is mightier than the sword.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by StealthyMe(m): 3:00am On Oct 03, 2014
Only goes to prove that Amaechi might have been right...
Sir,he could have been sued to court rather than arrest - which would just set people against you

Whoever said there was freedom and justice in Nigeria...
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by moderatorr: 3:54am On Oct 03, 2014
unbelievable!! cheesy
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by ofala(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2014
I will be disappointed with Mr Anakwe if he just got released and let go without taking this overzealous security man to a competent law court for redress
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Oklander: 6:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Thugs, corrupt, clueless and dumb A.sses are highly empowered by this administration, Only God go save this country!
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by omenka(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2014
And people get upset when the country is called an animan kingdom. Hell they are so damn right, afterall, we've got a zoologist presiding over things!!

It is so heartbreaking when things like this happen, I mean, whatever happened to free speech?? I don't see how callng someone a controversial figure amount to an assault on their personality.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by egift(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Madam used the name AMAECHI do juju for Mr. Mbu grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by size38: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
Its unfortunate the way this Mbu behaves as a public officer. But one thing is clear here. When Governor Rotimi Amaechi was complaining about this Mbu, people were insulting Governor Rotimi Amaechi on NL particularly those from South East as if they luv GEJ more than Rivers people. But today they are seeing the Mbu and insulting him on NL just because the AIT reporter is from Igbo. What is bad is bad. Mbu knows he has the backing of GEJ and his wife in whatever he does. Mbu was supported in perpetuating crime in Rivers state so Mbu has carried on like that wherever he goes.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by mainheart(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2014
we should not fast to conclude this matter b/w mbu and ameachi, for how long did ameachi spend with AIG mbu. the different b/w questioning and detention
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Elnino4ladies: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
econity: Things are really controversial.
Mbu and d name Amaechi.
There is something to it than meet the eyes.
simply put: mbu is amaechiphobic. Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by xmileeasy: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
transfer this man to Borno
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2014
solaugo1:

You think say na everybody dey patience like GEJ?

No be everybody dey tolerate nonsense.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 03, 2014
issokay.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by bcomputer101: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
GEJ,
I taught this man is true with the contract you gave him?

Do you just renew another contract for him to start attacking journalist?

Please call your BULLDOG back to his cage.

Because this time around, it won't be business as usual if this dog refuses to go back to his cage.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by dtruth3(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote
author=engrsyer]No man can fight Press and defeat them. I pity AIG M.
J. Mbu because he can never win. Amaechi Anakwe is a popular figure dat u
can't just hide him behind bars. As long as i am concern, dat issue is
personal so Mr. Mbu should take d case personal too by going to court
because if only calling Mr. Mbu 'controversial man' does not rob him of his
office. So I advice Mr. Mbu to be careful with people while carrying
his official assignments as not to spoil his earned good name.[/quote] Journalism as a profession is very unique, very respectful and sacrosanct, but some of this lazy journalists have only come to desecrate it.

Perhaps the only way they could get attention is to assassinate other peoples character.

I wonder what they are being taught at the University theses days!

Please AIG Mbu, we need more scapegoats!
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by gebest: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
His cup will soon full.
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by ba7man(m): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
angryJoseph Mbu is controversial!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking: Joseph Mbu Orders The Detention Of AIT Senior Correspondent by egift(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mr. Mbu the Oye Uwoji is controversial and Notorious.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No More Excuse To Retrieve His Certificate - Tinubu / How Buhari Became A Nigerian Army Officer Cadet And Not Amere Recruit In 1961 / I Just Hate this Nigerian English!you Guys Dont Know How To speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.