Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (74281 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by coogar: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2014
sirgreen:

guy to be honest with you putting this on NL is making me fill like you are mocking women, yes all you said may be true but its dose not call for debate on what women do to get husband, an not a women anyway but I have sisters, relatives and so do you also, and every other person that will comment on this threat, so mind what you say to women cos you marry one day or your sister will also marry one day, instead pray for them cos you don't know they are passing through without a man beside them thanks.

the truth is bitter, deal with it!

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2014
ledafaze:

They claim they are still waiting to hit it before getting married... Waiting to get the right apartment for her, right car waiting for her and right plan for the upcoming kids... This might be true but when it is becoming too late, it is best to get married so as to be able to achieve them faster as they say.. two heads are better than one.

You know this affects me greatly, am 28 now so obviously the thought of marriage has occurred however the thought of Wedding fees, House, Security and whatsoever is mad depressing all a lady has to do is to be available for Marriage but it's we guy who bear the whole burden coupled with fact that our account isn't that great. You see why there's no real drive to be married for guys. Something even when your babe describe her dream wedding the financial cost is enough to set off an heart attack. So women should understand some guys too have it hard a lot want to get married but can't due to cash. Not sure any babe's willing to marry anyone not stable. Hence the waiting

4 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by kay29000(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2014
I agree with all the points cos I have seen girls do all these things...well, except no.11. I don't think a Nigerian girl would clean up her gateman and marry him, that only happens in the movies.

But really, it is not just Nigerian women that want to get married by all means, even Americans whites can be like that too. But the case is sure worse in Nigeria cos we care too much what the next person would say about us. Nigerian's always want to do anything to fit into the society... and that is the real problem.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
mcaylife:
At poster... You said something which i think its not pleasant enough... You said something about taking the guys photograph to a CELE CHURCH. What proof do u have about that? And tell me a woman who does take her fiance's picture or name to the church or Alfa before planning to marry him? Its better u say church outrightly.. Making mention of a church's name isnt good enough.. Cheers!
re u a cele member? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by mcaylife(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
re u a cele member? undecided
yeah a PROUD member
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Mind you, it's non of my business if the population of men has suddenly grown higher than that of women. FYI, I have got a girl who's is hell bent on marrying me even as I am not yet ready for marriage. So, it's not about me.
It's about stating the facts!
I am aware that there are some conditions that put women at risk, but not as much as those that put men at risk.

It's not the first time I see a man here question a reliable source but trusting a less reliable one according to what he likes.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Also Men too get desperate too except that we have too many issues trying to pick who is suitable. First thing am sure no guy, wants to marry someone knowing it was possible because of his wealth and appearance. Because that puts a lot of pressure on you assuming you get broke in the future what happens, its the reasonable women who smile and get married. You need someone that believes in you even when you don't because this society is depressing especially when things don't go right for you, you want a strong woman to be there for you. So you see when ladies focus on he must be rich, driving have a car, tall, handsome I don't fault them everyone wants the best. It just means you're gonna wait a bit longer as coogar made mention a lot of young guys would have failed that process even me sef go fail am.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
GOD 4BID O.,I VIKKY CANT B DESPERATE TO MARRY,IF I REACH 35YRS WTOUT A HUBBY I WILL ADOPT 2KIDS.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2014
mcaylife:
yeah a PROUD member
OK no wonder
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
GOD 4BID O.,I VIKKY CANT B DESPERATE TO MARRY,IF I REACH 35YRS WTOUT A HUBBY I WILL ADOPT 2KIDS.
just like that who gonna hold you when the wealther is cold?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2014
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

As for me, the only thing i desire in this life is to have a CHILD. A child to give all my love, to train, and to raise.

And, is only a child that will make me do anything desprate. because, a child is all i desire in this life.

Husband or no Husband, i dont give a damn.

And, am so glad that one can have a child without a husband.
u are also like me,I only want to have children,can we talk on this in private,maybe we can date to have two or more children?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:

Getting married is not hard just a lot of people are materialistic and money obsessed (sadly me included) if you and your guy ave a stable income you can easily get married, just that we have been misled to think you can't marry unless you have millions in the account.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's not the first time I see a man here question a reliable source but trusting a less reliable one according to what he likes.
Your source here is really not reliable.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by victorv12(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2014
ifekemmie:
hmm, true talk but not all ladies does dat. Am exceptional, i do my things in Godly way.

There is no Godly way in loving one another. We as humans are meant to love and hate each other...It's natural. When a man truly says from his heart he cares, don't joke with such a man, but that doesn't mean you should bother your self over every dick and harry that care. Majority of our brothers don't love, I rather use the word lust to illustrate their love.
But in a situation a man doesn't care and you went out of your ways to satisfy him like most Nigeria girls does, pray till kingdom come, God himself can never appease such a man.

Don't ever mess with a man's feelings. It's better you don't give us attention at first than toying with our emotions. Some men can kill over that sh#t.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Your source here is really not reliable.

Because you say so?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by samflex(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Meaning two abortions i guess. Sorry for u.

Fake pregnancy just to trap a dude....got it now?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Because you say so?
Because I know so.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
I will comment in the counter thread....
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Because I know so.

Ok, I choose to trust collected data more than personal IMPRESSIONS. wink

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2014
missdebs:
lmao *falls into soakaway*.....op u haff expose us,not fair

are you sure that you are laughing, or not afraid you fall into the category of these
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Gay Alert!!! 14yrz Behind Barz Nobi Beans Ooh!
lmao....guy u no well at ll...lols.....abeg leave me jor make i celebrate my birthday and my sala...cis am in jos..so i had to combine sala with my birthday...
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2014
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

As for me, the only thing i desire in this life is to have a CHILD. A child to give all my love, to train, and to raise.

And, is only a child that will make me do anything desprate. because, a child is all i desire in this life.

if u wanna adopt,then thats not ur baby..when go forartificial insermination(are u that sterile?),its still da same process of some rough rod banging n screwing da hell outta ur brains n making u scream;its still da lumberjack disgorging n dislodging all da bolts,nuts n balances making u go so 360..so common suzzie,quit playing da self deception card,it portrays ur arsse as da lying serpent.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by nekede11(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2014
So tru
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Dcmg(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2014
"A lady's imagination is very rapid,it jumps from admiration to love,from love to matrimony in a moment"---Jane Austen
So if you see your bestfriend eyeing your boyfriend from a distance,don't be surprised if she marries your boyfriend within 3 months under your nose...,that is women for you.Very interesting creatures that can perform wonders becos they would go at any length to get what they want.
There is this Qoute that says "Girls have an unfair advantage over men:If they can't get what they want by being smart,they can get it by being dumb".
It's hard not to believe this,women will play "dumb,mumu,mugu" to get what they want,but after they get it you will get to see their true colors.

Women,performing wonders since the days of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Dcmg(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
TV01:

If a society has a marriage culture that looks down on single ladies, it will equally look down on single men. Ladies don;t typically marry each other do they?

Ergo, men should be just as desperate, why is that no tthe case?

TV
"Being a woman is a terribly dificult task,since it consist principally in dealing with men"-Joseph Conrad
It's hard not to agree with this qoute.
Men came to change the world,women came becos of men.
If it isn't about being a good wife to their husband then it's about Feminism.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Adeboyefa(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rexxie:

if u wanna adopt,then thats not ur baby..when go forartificial insermination(are u that sterile?),its still da same process of some rough rod banging n screwing da hell outta ur brains n making u scream;its still da lumberjack disgorging n dislodging all da bolts,nuts n balances making u go so 360..so common suzzie,quit playing da self deception card,it portrays ur arsse as da lying serpent.
She said she can have a child without a husband,not without a man. All men are ready for sex,but few are ready for marriage. What if she is ready to rear the child on her own as a single mum?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

baby oku!
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Jeffoo(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmmmm i know say our precious women go soon reply with their own thread
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by bukatyne(f): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:
This is my candid advice for the young eoman out there who still probably have time talking about ladies of 25yrs or below.

I keep telling ladies and when i write things like this it seems im stupid or i too know.

Marrying a man is not about your feelings towards him but his feelings towards you and its not about six packs,tall height,cute looks or even the cheese in his pocket.

A lady needs a man that will truly cherish her and every other thing is secondary and if you think i am blabbing,go do your research and you will realize that no matter how you think you love a guy,if he treats you like serious shit,that love you have for him will fly through the window.

It really matters to like the man in your life i know but trust me,if that man treats you well and i mean like a real queen,i give you a short while and you will wake up one day to realize how deeply you have fallen for him too even if he is a short fat ugly guy..Please think deep before falling for that sweet tongue guy.

As a lady,you an an endangered specie in this cruel world of man and your love for a man is so insignificant if he does not love you and your strong desire for a guy who does not truly desire you is the greatest mistake you will ever make.

The most unfortunate twist to this is that most ladies know a ,man who truly loves and cherishes them but they are always like "Tunde loves me i know but i don't love him" and she ends up with a man that will treat her like plague so i keep wondering that if ladies will only go for a guy who truly cherishes them, we will have many ladies settling down fast and will also have a very very low rate of divorce.

Be with a man who have strong feelings for you and not the one you have strong feelings for.

I can't stress this enough.

A true post

Nothing beats a man loving a woman

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
there are wife material,there are girlfriend material.[/quote] how many yards ?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

Congrats!!! grin grin grin grin grin .

YOU MUST BE UGLY OR FAT OR BOTH cheesy

FÖÖL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry YOU WANNA GIVE BIRTH TO OUTRIGHT BASTARD lipsrsealed . KNOW WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

EVEN AN HIGHLY RESPECTED MISOGYNIST LIKE ME WANNA MARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.