Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (74277 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Aniroly(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
missbronze:
Na una sabi.

As for me, the only thing i desire in this life is to have a CHILD. A child to give all my love, to train, and to raise.

And, is only a child that will make me do anything desprate. because, a child is all i desire in this life.

Husband or no Husband, i dont give a damn.

And, am so glad that one can have a child without a husband.

You no need husband,
if that is what you wish, may it be so

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
just like that who gonna hold you when the wealther is cold?
what are blankets for?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Sunshinelady(f): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chai! Wat a funny thread, lmao
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:
This is my candid advice for the young eoman out there who still probably have time talking about ladies of 25yrs or below.

I keep telling ladies and when i write things like this it seems im stupid or i too know.

Marrying a man is not about your feelings towards him but his feelings towards you and its not about six packs,tall height,cute looks or even the cheese in his pocket.

A lady needs a man that will truly cherish her and every other thing is secondary and if you think i am blabbing,go do your research and you will realize that no matter how you think you love a guy,if he treats you like serious shit,that love you have for him will fly through the window.

It really matters to like the man in your life i know but trust me,if that man treats you well and i mean like a real queen,i give you a short while and you will wake up one day to realize how deeply you have fallen for him too even if he is a short fat ugly guy..Please think deep before falling for that sweet tongue guy.

As a lady,you an an endangered specie in this cruel world of man and your love for a man is so insignificant if he does not love you and your strong desire for a guy who does not truly desire you is the greatest mistake you will ever make.

The most unfortunate twist to this is that most ladies know a ,man who truly loves and cherishes them but they are always like "Tunde loves me i know but i don't love him" and she ends up with a man that will treat her like plague so i keep wondering that if ladies will only go for a guy who truly cherishes them, we will have many ladies settling down fast and will also have a very very low rate of divorce.

Be with a man who have strong feelings for you and not the one you have strong feelings for.

I can't stress this enough.

This post deserves a standing ovation!
I still don't get how women claim to 'love' men that treat them like trash.
Btw, @toks, is your wifey back?
Please, tell me yes embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Adeboyefa:
...All men are ready for sex..
i was wondering n thinking out loud if da above is true n if all women aint ready for sex n my cat heard me n guess what...have been trying hard to make her stop laughing..
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

men dat post is tru, since men are d determinant of d gender of d child dey should also be d determinant of love i guess....
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

men dat post is tru, since men are d determinant of d gender of d child dey should also be d determinant of love i guess....

it's not about determinant, it's about women not letting emotions push them into the grave.
When a woman is in love, 'silly' almost become her middle name.
that kind of 'silly' is profitable if you're with a man who appreciates it, when you become 'silly' with a man who doesn't care, it's recipe for destruction!

3 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
parismarc:
All these would stop the day the Nigerian society stops looking down on single ladies.
And takin advantage of dem 2.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Sunshinelady(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Then let single ladies start making their own excuses instead of blaming an innocent Nigerian society. It annoys me when I
hear some ladies say that the Nigerian society is
"forcing" them into marriage, when the truth is that women of all races since time immemorial, crave men as if they can never exist without being married to a man.
. U r talkin rubbish, can u compare d societal pressure a 32yr old singl man goes thru 2d pressure a 32yr old singl woman goes thru. Chidi Mokeme got married @40, yet everyone was still seein him as a yung lad, but as 4d likes of Funke Akindele, Genevive, Rita D, Princess d comedian etc who are not even up to 40, yet d society always makes mockery of dem as old maids. I once read one sacarstic comedy refferrin to Geneviv givin tips on how to get married, som ppl even go as far callin her 'ever singl' & lots of derogatory statements. & u r here saying d society no de put pressure? Abeg go siddon.

5 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Deepfreezer(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
who cares how em ladies feel.
Nigerian women at age 18-25 shakara all the time
at age 26- 34 they will start attendin white garment church and looking for deliverance.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by lastchild: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
cococandy:
Ike okwu adighi m today smiley

I haven't said all those things you listed don't happen.
I'm just saying that despite them,the population of men is not lower than that of women.
There's no shortage of men.
As evidenced by accessible records.

All women need to do is reassess what counts as eligibility to them. Simple.
its ridiculous for someone to say that women are not more populated than men

Apart from any research,just use your own eyes to access things around you,from school to church to street to market,women are more,when I said more I mean more populated than men

Period!
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:
This is my candid advice for the young eoman out there who still probably have time talking about ladies of 25yrs or below.

I keep telling ladies and when i write things like this it seems im stupid or i too know.

Marrying a man is not about your feelings towards him but his feelings towards you and its not about six packs,tall height,cute looks or even the cheese in his pocket.

A lady needs a man that will truly cherish her and every other thing is secondary and if you think i am blabbing,go do your research and you will realize that no matter how you think you love a guy,if he treats you like serious shit,that love you have for him will fly through the window.

It really matters to like the man in your life i know but trust me,if that man treats you well and i mean like a real queen,i give you a short while and you will wake up one day to realize how deeply you have fallen for him too even if he is a short fat ugly guy..Please think deep before falling for that sweet tongue guy.

As a lady,you an an endangered specie in this cruel world of man and your love for a man is so insignificant if he does not love you and your strong desire for a guy who does not truly desire you is the greatest mistake you will ever make.

The most unfortunate twist to this is that most ladies know a ,man who truly loves and cherishes them but they are always like "Tunde loves me i know but i don't love him" and she ends up with a man that will treat her like plague so i keep wondering that if ladies will only go for a guy who truly cherishes them, we will have many ladies settling down fast and will also have a very very low rate of divorce.

Be with a man who have strong feelings for you and not the one you have strong feelings for.

I can't stress this enough.

A relationship based on the bolded is doomed to fail. Not to mention a marriage. Women are not wired like that. Your ' candid advice' simply sounds good to the ears. it is an utopia. It can never work in a real marriage. Even amongst animals it does not work.
Most female species choose and decide who they want to mate with. They choose who will be the father of their offsprings. A woman who has no strong feelings for a man will not be willing to have sex with the man. Without sex, no children.
Women like to be blown away by their man. They can only let a man take charge if they have strong feelings for the man.

For a man, [b]"all cats are grey in the dark" [/b]But for a woman, that's not the case. You get my drift here / !

4 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by stinggy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
penzino:
ati emi na. Make dem park well.
Abi naw bruv...till we ready ni cheesy
How sallah for that way?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by HARDDON: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
N when all these fail?

Let life hear, hv a free mind.....n learn to choose one when ur fountain is fresh n flourishing
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
May God help our women. I can't blame everyone for late marriage. Life can be funny @times.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=Sunshinelady post=26856895]. U r talkin rubbish, can u compare d societal pressure a 32yr old singl man goes thru 2d pressure a 32yr old singl woman goes thru. Chidi Mokeme got married @40, yet everyone was still seein him as a yung lad, but as 4d likes of Funke Akindele, Genevive, Rita D, Princess d comedian etc who are not even up to 40, yet d society always makes mockery of dem as old maids. I once read one sacarstic comedy refferrin to Geneviv givin tips on how to get married, som ppl even go as far callin her 'ever singl' & lots of derogatory statements. & u r here saying d
society no de put pressure? Abeg go siddon. [/
quote] If Chidi Mokeme had complained, other if other eligible single guys should begin to complain as much as single ladies do, perhaps they you would understand the kind of pressure single men go through. I have seen cases where single men who are ripe for marriage but are not married got banned from associating with their kinsmen, to the extent that they had to get married at all cost. In the place where i come from, there is a derogatory name used to refer to grown but unmarried men, they are called "okolo unokpo" and once a man gets to certain age without being married, tongues will start wagging and his kinsmen would start holding all sorts of meetings on how to force him to get married and remove the "shame" from the kindred.Now, tell me, what other pressure is
worse than that?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Nigerian society also look down on eligible single men, why don't such men get so desperate like single ladies would?
Why will men get desperate when their reproductive career is for live as far as they are physically healthy even at 100yrs old. But women on the other hand has short reproductive career of about 15-45yrs old on the average. Once the clock ticks above 30yrs of age their reproductive career starts to decline and when above 35yrs old the period of an-ovulatory cycles increases. Most of them at 45-<50yrs old menopause set in and nothing again except by assisted reproductive technology with donated ovum/ova. So, the desperation shd be more on them than men.

SpencerLewis (aka Lucifer son of the Morning) is not liable for the quote, his identical twin VENUS is. So take note

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by SpencerLewis(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
oluwadanie1:
*just passing by*
I don't have any business with this yet.
Am still 17
Vamoos from here small pikin
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
cococandy:
Eya. Such fallacy.
There are 102 males born for every 100 females.

the rest are speculations as the last census shows that there are approximately as much men as women and in some countires more men than women even.

The problem is the word 'eligibility'
When many women are hoping to marry a rich man they tend to overlook the single not so rich guys out there.

The women who don't see money as the first on the list of desirable traits will attest that there's no shortage of marriageable men

Again

Men generally do the proposing and since many men have commitment phobia... You know the rest.

haha!!! I won't disprove dis anyway. But do u knw hw many men who die daily due to various activities dey get involved compare to women war, accident, thuggery, robbery, drug...etc....... bokoharam is a typical example.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
what are blankets for?
u mean dido?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

A relationship based on the bolded is doomed to fail. Not to mention a marriage. Women are not wired like that. Your ' candid advice' simply sounds good to the ears. it is an utopia. It can never work in a real marriage. Even amongst animals it does not work.
Most female species choose and decide who they want to mate with. They choose who will be the father of their offsprings. A woman who has no strong feelings for a man will not be willing to have sex with the man. Without sex, no children.
Women like to be blown away by their man. They can only let a man take charge if they have strong feelings for the man.

For a man, [b]"all cats are grey in the dark" [/b]But for a woman, that's not the case. You get my drift here / !

How old are you?

Are you married?

Please answer these questions before i continue.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
u mean dido?
what is dido?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
cococandy:
Eya. Such fallacy.
There are 102 males born for every 100 females.

the rest are speculations as the last census shows that there are approximately as much men as women and in some countires more men than women even.

The problem is the word 'eligibility'
When many women are hoping to marry a rich man they tend to overlook the single not so rich guys out there.

The women who don't see money as the first on the list of desirable traits will attest that there's no shortage of marriageable men

Again

Men generally do the proposing and since many men have commitment phobia... You know the rest.

haha!!! I won't disprove dis anyway. But do u knw hw many men who die daily due to various activities dey get involved compare to women war, accident, thuggery, robbery, drug...etc....... bokoharam is a typical example
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
what is dido?
Day in Day out
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

Lol! Honestly i hav put her case behind me as it seems she just wants to be a staller.

She is not sure of what she wants so just pray for her just as pastor chris asks us to pray for her zodiacmate ANITA Oyakhilome
(Ladies born within feb 20 and march 21)
Most Piscean ladies have that funny nature of been melodramatic in their relationship and matrimony and im unperturbed. When i see the right woman,i move on.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Lol! Honestly i hav put her case behind me as it seems she just wants to be a staller.

She is not sure of what she wants so just pray for her just as pastor chris asks us to pray for her zodiacmate ANITA Oyakhilome
(Ladies born within feb 20 and march 21)
Most Piscean ladies have that funny nature of been melodramatic in their relationship and matrimony and im unperturbed. When i see the right woman,i move on.

cry cry cry
I wish you the best! sad
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
Day in Day out
am lost
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

I can see you only assimilated some section of that write up without comprehending some cogent points.

Have you watched beauty and the beast? Please go n do rhat.

Except you are not a lady but trust me,any true lady will fall for a beat who treats her like a queen,like a jewel even if you had no dotty feeling for him in the first place and the cutest man on earth will look uglier than a beast if he treats you like a real dung.
Thats my point.

You will eventually have feelings for a man who cherishes u if only you give him the chance. Trust me on this.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Great job OP. This is an eye-opener. You seem to be an expert. Thanks for your enlightenments. Well, most of these girls don't realize they have problems.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
smiley
alutacontinua:

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
alutacontinua:

cry cry cry
I wish you the best! sad

Thanks dear
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by deboraha(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

How old are you?

Are you married?

Please answer these questions before i continue.

Honestly, I was also wondering what the heck he was talking about. Ur advice was sound. Most ladies will save themselves of heartaches if they go by it, especially in marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.