Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (74278 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / "Pastor" Kisses Women's Derrière So They Can Find Husbands (viewer's discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by MoyoGENERAL: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
...e get one wey bad gaaan......
that one na '' USING MENSTRUAL PANTS( STAINED with BLOOD) to COOK SOUP for the MAN''
that one wicked dieeeeeee........
After I hear am, since then I just dey pity guys wey dey run go chop poundo and SOUP for MAMA aisha, MAMA sukura, MAMA tope and MAMA ngozi's place"""""
Guys beware, LEST your BRAINS be FORMATTED from Core i-7 and REConFIGURED to PentiuM 0.1..
God Save the guyS!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Great job OP. This is an eye-opener. You seem to be an expert. Thanks for your enlightenments. Well, most of these girls don't realize they have problems. They'll waffle around feeling like queen of the coast whereas in reality, they have nothing meaningful to offer except love-making.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
am lost
I don't think so.......you mean day in day out you will kill your sexual urge with ordinary blanket?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
I don't think so.......you mean day in day out you will kill your sexual urge with ordinary blanket?
so cold weather means intimate urge?U nid prayers
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Where is the sauce?

http://evatese./2012/09/07/ladies-16-unorthodox-desperate-ways-to-bag-a-man/

/2012/09/07/

and i suspect that too was cobbled together

too much white type writing mixed with naija type writing

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Atigba: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
so cold weather means intimate urge?U nid prayers
no I dont....my cold weather was symbolic
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
deboraha:

Honestly, I was also wondering what the heck he was talking about. Ur advice was sound. Most ladies will save themselves of heartaches if they go by it, especially in marriage.

Then go and marry a man you have no strong feelings for. This is an advice for those ladies that simply want to be married, no matter what. You will not only have heartaches, but a heart attack. That woman will make the man's life such a living hell, that one of them will end up committing suicide.

It's simply against the natural law. Watch the Nat Geo channel and find out how most living things mate and procreate.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
you'll pity the girls when u step into any nightclub or church anywhere in the world. i have tried to understand it...bt never could
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

How old are you?

Are you married?

Please answer these questions before i continue.

In any case, i'm much older than you, more experienced than you and KNOW women a lot more than you. Your "Sound" advice is a camouflage for men who are actually begging women to give them a chance despite the fact that the woman is neither attracted to them nor have strong feelings for them. Sorry, i cannot see how such a marriage will last. Except the couple decide to stick together in misery for the sake of the children.

A woman should have STRONG feelings for her husband. sometimes much more than the man has for her.

2 Likes

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by deboraha(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

Then go and marry a man you have no strong feelings for. This is an advice for those ladies that simply want to be married, no matter what. You will not only have heartaches, but a heart attack. That woman will make the man's life such a living hell, that one of them will end up committing suicide.

It's simply against the natural law.

Watch the Nat Geo channel and find out how most living things mate and procreate.

What's with u and comparing humans to animals. Who talked about wanting to get married no matter what and a woman not having strong feelings for her husband? What are u going on about? Marriage takes more and goes beyond feelings. Mature people get that.

Its no use trading words with U. I don't have time for that. U clearly didn't understand his initial write up.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikky014(f): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atigba:
no I dont....my cold weather was symbolic
ok
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

In any case, i'm much older than you, more experienced than you and KNOW women a lot more than you. Your "Sound" advice is a camouflage for men who are actually begging women to give them a chance despite the fact that the woman is neither attracted to them nor have strong feelings for them. Sorry, i cannot see how such a marriage will last. Except the couple decide to stick together in misery for the sake of the children.

A woman should have STRONG feelings for her husband. sometimes much more than the man has for her.

Women can be funny.

I asked a simple question but you are replying with so much adrenaline.

I never asked if you pass for my mum but only wanted ro five a response based on that threshold.

You really need to calm down because this beer parlour response of yours is totally uncalled for.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Michelle55: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
hmmm.... it doesnt affect ma kidney nor d price of garri in aswani mkt... btw y d OP go expose we like dis nau, abi we offend u? just askn tho
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by inosend: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
TV01:

If a society has a marriage culture that looks down on single ladies, it will equally look down on single men. Ladies don;t typically marry each other do they?

Ergo, men should be just as desperate, why is that no tthe case?

TV
The female-male population ratio.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
nwekesimon68:
Idioticc gay. Thunder will soon fire u. You are an ingrate ur parents shud have killed u wen u were useless baby. No worry i will catch you.

what is this one saying? Why are u antsy?
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
They go on hunting on the street.
They display their assets in public places.
They go to the gym, swimming pool, etc.

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
deboraha:

What's with u and comparing humans to animals. Who talked about wanting to get married no matter what
and a woman not having strong feelings for her husband? What are u going on about? Marriage takes more and goes beyond feelings. Mature people get that.
Its no use trading words with U. I don't have time for that. U clearly didn't understand his initial write up.

Jeeezus ! i can't stand phoney people. Why are so many people so phony and pretencious. That was exactly what Toks was advocating. Go back and read his post properly.

FYI, when it comes to mating and procreating, we humans are too far away from Animals.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:
This is my candid advice for the young eoman out there who still probably have time talking about ladies of 25yrs or below.

I keep telling ladies and when i write things like this it seems im stupid or i too know.

Marrying a man is not about your feelings towards him but his feelings towards you and its not about six packs,tall height,cute looks or even the cheese in his pocket.

A lady needs a man that will truly cherish her and every other thing is secondary and if you think i am blabbing,go do your research and you will realize that no matter how you think you love a guy,if he treats you like serious shit,that love you have for him will fly through the window.

It really matters to like the man in your life i know but trust me,if that man treats you well and i mean like a real queen,i give you a short while and you will wake up one day to realize how deeply you have fallen for him too even if he is a short fat ugly guy..Please think deep before falling for that sweet tongue guy.

As a lady,you an an endangered specie in this cruel world of man and your love for a man is so insignificant if he does not love you and your strong desire for a guy who does not truly desire you is the greatest mistake you will ever make.

The most unfortunate twist to this is that most ladies know a ,man who truly loves and cherishes them but they are always like "Tunde loves me i know but i don't love him" and she ends up with a man that will treat her like plague so i keep wondering that if ladies will only go for a guy who truly cherishes them, we will have many ladies settling down fast and will also have a very very low rate of divorce.

Be with a man who have strong feelings for you and not the one you have strong feelings for.

I can't stress this enough.

@ deboraha, here is the post to refresh your memory.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

I completely concur. Truly, some of these women are just inept when it comes to knowing what marriage really is, simply because they've been deluded in school. What really saddens me is their misconception about relationships. They need proper enlightenments. In spite of that, some women are good. Example is here on this online community, some ladies are intelligent, spontaneous and well-articulated and i really admire them but won't disclose their usernames in order not to make them feel like queen of the castle :-)
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Chinom(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
As a matter of fact, women hold all the aces. It's the woman that decides if a man is good enough to be a husband and father to her children. Most men think we make that decision, but we don't. A woman, based on her STRONG FEELINGS will choose the male specie that she wil spend the rest of her life with.

The irony here is that her strong feelings for a man is actually what will make her choose that Jerk and Jacka55 of a man that will beat the crap out of her. Despite all that harsh treatment, most women have been known to stay put in such relationship.

If the woman has no strong feeling, the day the man will raise his voice one tone higher is the day she's gone.

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joenice:
I completely concur. Truly, some of these women are just inept when it comes to knowing what marriage really is, simply because they've been deluded in school. What really saddens me is their misconception about relationships. They need proper enlightenments. In spite of that, some women are good. Example is here on this online community, some ladies are intelligent, spontaneous and well-articulated and i really admire them but won't disclose their usernames in order not to make them feel like queen of the castle :-)

Oh gosh,i was thinking you are a female all this while.

Now i understand why you missed it totally.

Only a lady will understand my standview.

But i atill ask you. Are you married and as per the age only if you are above 40 then you are truly older but if you are younger than that then your age ascertion is wrong.

Nevertheless you mis-construe my write up totally.

What makes a man maltreat his wife? What makes a man take a second wife? What makes a man philanders about?

Simple answer. He does not have strong feeling of affection towards his wife and pls read all my write up again and u will bdstnd clrly that a lady is genetically made to love a man suffix to say develop strong feeling for a man if she is treated like a queen so invariably she will end up havn strng feelings for the man.

But as i wrote bfore,only a lady will catch that drift

1 Like

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by abiolag(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Correct talk

;DCorrect talk
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by kckelechikc: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
oluwadanie1:
*just passing by*
I don't have any business with this yet.
Am still 17
slap for yourself, pikin.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by deboraha(f): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chinom:

@ deboraha, here is the post to refresh your memory.

Its like U chose to see only those FEW lines and closed ur eyes to the remaining part of the guys write up. U misunderstood his entire post.

I chose to read his entire post in relation to the FEW lines you pointed out and I get what @toks was trying to say.

When a woman is with a man she loves, and that man takes her love, and so gives her more in return, she has found someone special. Ask any lady which they would prefer, especially the married ones; a man they are more passionate about or the one who is more passionate about them and shows it.

Marriage no be boyfriend and girlfriend relationship o.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
There is God oooo.As a young lady am not bothered cos I know they will come and come in numbers.Even now.already have a royal one
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Vikthor(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
donpeey22:
Nigerian society also look down on eligible single men, why don't such men get so desperate like single ladies would?

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]angry......story for the gods.... grin[/font]
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

Oh gosh,i was thinking you are a female all this while.

Now i understand why you missed it totally.

Only a lady will understand my standview.

But i atill ask you. Are you married and as per the age only if you are above 40 then you are truly older but if you are younger than that then your age ascertion is wrong.

Nevertheless you mis-construe my write up totally.

What makes a man maltreat his wife? What makes a man take a second wife? What makes a man philanders about?

Simple answer. He does not have strong feeling of affection towards his wife and pls read all my write up again and u will bdstnd clrly that a lady is genetically made to love a man suffix to say develop strong feeling for a man if she is treated like a queen so invariably she will end up havn strng feelings for the man.

But as i wrote bfore,only a lady will catch that drift
I feel you need to be examined for an eye-problem. I select what I read on this social online community and I don't have luxury of time to read all comments. You probably have more than one username and so you questioned my accuracy. Whether i am right or wrong, the truth is what i focused on and it shouldn't be cajoled. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nwogbe: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
ledafaze:
Any lady that has got no suitor at the age of 30 has a luggage she needs to let go...

If symptoms persist after 30 years, go visit the mountain top.
Lol
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
4)Praying & Fasting.
This would presumably be an honorable means of
obtaining a husband but sometimes the prayers
are offered up to deities other than God & other
times it becomes a song permanently.
Taking his photograph to Cele church for a
prophetess to pray over or a powerful Alfa. Heard
it works like charm.
Taking his spérm, hair or personal effects to
Babalawo. Guys, disposing of your condoms
yourself is not such a bad idea.
5)Outright Jazz!
My friend recently gisted me about how a tied up,
live pigeon had been discovered in a friend's
sister-in-law's box. The woman confessed to
using jazz and said she hadn't been sure if the
guy would actually propose so she took the
necessary precautions.
6)Putting love potion in his food!
This is classic and timeless but shouldn't it be
called a compelling potion? Because in this case,
love na by force!

all my Yoruba ladies!!
your secret has leaked like a studio leaked song
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Orikinla(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
They exhibit themselves on red carpet. grin

Illustration by: Ben Kirchner.

Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Toks2008:

And i can bet most of them probably have had ample opportunity to settle down in the past but their crazy high standard as regards the criteria they want in a man probably deterred them.

Until our Nigerian ladies learn to love for the right reason, this menace will continue.

And you think the married ones got their husbands because they married for the right reasons? undecided
Re: The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) by Toks2008(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joenice:
I feel you need to be examined for an eye-problem. I select what I read on this social online community and I don't have luxury of time to read all comments. You probably have more than one username and so you questioned my accuracy. Whether i am right or wrong, the truth is what i focused on and it shouldn't be cajoled. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

Something funny is goin on o.

My post was surppose to be for chinom but na joenice dey answer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.