Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:24 AM

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? (27086 Views)

HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Have U Ever Experience This / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
I was standing in a line to withdraw money in a bank today, I raise my head looking for a spot to snatch for myself so I can withdraw and leave the bank. That was when I saw the most wonderful smile I have ever seen. As soon as our eyes met I quickly remove my face. The moment when I was looking at him, I felt the time pause, my legs shaking and my stomach doing some funny movement. Through out my time in the bank I kept glancing at the banker. I believe that was love at first sight.

Have you ever experience something similar?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
keandre post=/post/26830261:

na wa for you o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yh, mine ix quit similar @ d bank alxo, saw diz beautiful garl *mouth wide opened, spit dropping* i jxt remove face wen i saw i her with a guy, mtscheeeew

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning. Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito
I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
zleemshaddy post=/post/26830544:
Yh, mine ix quit similar @ d bank alxo, saw diz beautiful garl *mouth wide opened, spit dropping* i jxt remove face wen i saw i her with a guy, mtscheeeew
Lol cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by djeezy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
You mean lust at first sight? On a serious note, what you felt was attraction, and not love. You don't even know anything about the dude and you claim love at first sight.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
ronald4lif post=/post/26830528:
Its likely lust at first sight, love at first is a myth. Maybe you were just imagining him hitting it and you moaning . Let's even assume its love at first sight like you claim, and then getting to know him he's caring, lovable and all sorts but on the flip side he told he has a dreaded disease like the HIV virus, will it still be love at first sight or love at last sight? Point is, love at first sight hardly (or don't) exist. You have to get close to people, know them before love crawls in. Finito

exactly

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Agybabe(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is called ATTRACTION. Not love at first sight.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
djeezy post=/post/26830790:
You mean lust at first sight?
if it were lust shouldnt I be thinking of dirty things? but I am not.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by djeezy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830873:

if it were lust shouldnt I be thinking of dirty things? but I am not.
hehehe don't worry you will.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
keandre post=/post/26830849:

exactly
I never thought of that. I dont even like s.ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

Hmm,story 4 the godz

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Agybabe post=/post/26830870:
ok, make I go google the word "attraction"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by SexyFox(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
keandre post=/post/26830955:

Hmm,story 4 the godz
I am telling you the truth.
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by iLUMeN8(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830913:

Really undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by QMark: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Agybabe post=/post/26830870:

On point.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by mrvance(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Minr was love at second sight..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by tsolz400: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Love at first sight kor
Love at last sight ni undecided

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by merieam16(f): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by buoye1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Question for the gods!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by austinbrown: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Story for the gods, love doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by rozayx5(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
same love that will fade moments later

love is over rated

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
LOL...Countless numbers of time grin cheesy...Buh believe me, I call that infatuation. cool probably she's got a massive boobs and montainous yansh and ikebe shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by Leo1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pure LUST. That's what you felt
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by doroboss(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin All the time infact b4 8pm It would have happened again, you can see nyash and love it, you can see bobie and love it, you can see straight legs,flat tummy, fair complection,straight nose, sweet voice all de add to the love.[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLswFdOnGiZzVb0rRS3kNIbcoIv8-unnAccjF6taOPMY71gg-i40JZIo7c[/img]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by NoContract(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op, na error abi?

It's lust at first sight.

Just typing alone gave me a situation bone.r

(F/uck Nairaland's autocorrect bot)
Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by ronald4lif(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26830753:

I think you are wrong. My reasons below:
1. I hate light skin guys but he is fair.
2. I stay awy from short guys. He is short.
3. He has fat lips and fat nose which I normally hate.
This is not lust.

By the way I did not even talk with him. And I have seen way handsome guys before. I wouldnt even call him handsome in my dictionary of handsome.

I admit I could be wrong but not sure if I am wrong on the basis you highlighted above. Its not always about what attributes we love or hate in someone that could lead to lust, on your post the points of attraction is his smile. And bear in mind that attraction is not love, we get attracted to loads of people but can't say we love them all. Lust and love is being misunderstood by many today hence most relationship barely last and even marriage grumbles like pack of cards. I would hardly believe that one can love someone at the very first sight of them without getting to know them. In your case, its possible as there's always an exemption cases, though I still think it is lust.

E fit be say na his fat lips you been just dey imagining it locking at yours, forget matter say you no like fat lips lol

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by keandre: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
SexyFox post=/post/26831007:

I am telling you the truth.

this one is serious

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? by 1stola: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
IT'S CALLED LUST OR ATTRACTION AT FIRST SITE AND MOST TIMES PECULIAR TO GUYS...
beauty, big and seemingly firm boôbs, well formed boôty, etc. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / Escaping The Friend Zone. / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.