Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle (22726 Views)

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tsolz400: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
and who are the others? Tell him to desist from posting useless pictures on Imo thread. It hurts me so much if you don't know.

I understand how you feel berem

But abagworo, faun, and others started this rubbish by insulting chino..

Chino aka oneeast3 is now our ally..

3 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tsolz400: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=winniz post=26879374][/quote]

Winniz be warned

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by winniz: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
tsolz400:

[/s]Winniz be warned[s]

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
tsolz400:

I understand how you feel berem

But abagworo, faun, and others started this rubbish by insulting chino..

Chino aka oneeast3 is now our ally..

that one consign una. Good luck to you and your newly found ally in Chino.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
tsolz400:
This is the last warning to all those criticizing chino..

Enough of the insults.

Chino did a lot for the Igbos on NL .he fought a good fight..

He was the only one that single handedly stood against the odua insurgents..

Yet he was treated like Kaduna nzeogwu..

Collynzo22, winniz, abagworo, faun, francis5,
Yorubakid1, arysexy, etc

Please be warned..

Chino Institute and odua insurgents are working together to bring an end to tribalism on nl..

Any attempt or attempted attempt to spew trash about chino won't be tolerated again

Otu nnei

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by winniz: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

Otu nnei

Okwa ikwetego kita na ya na ha aruko doubting thomas cool cool
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

That impostor is not chino. the real chino does not have caps in-between the lasgidiowner moniker
If he is not Chino, how come Chino is silent for three days? Why has he not used any of his numerous handles to dissociate himself?
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Men are not smiling.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arinze be warned. Do not get involved in the cross fire, it will pay you to stay away and watch from the audience..

Denounce tribalism today..

Arysexy:

Otu nnei

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

If he is not Chino, how come Chino is silent for three days? Why has he not used any of his numerous handles to dissociate himself?

Possibly chino travelled out and u guys are trying to use his moniker to cause confusion. Let chino use his main moniker to claim he owns this lasgidiowner.

I can't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by winniz: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

[s][/s]Possibly chino travelled out and u guys are trying to use his moniker to cause confusion. Let chino use his main moniker to claim he owns this lasgidiowner.

I can't be deceived[s][/s]
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Arinze be warned. Do not get involved in the cross fire, it will pay you to stay away and watch from the audience..

Denounce tribalism today..

Who is arinze? Hahahaha I laugh in otuocha. Try harder. U want clue? Arise sexy guy. U must be fool to warn ur father of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Be careful our people are also in Awka..and are about to turn the radar on you! embarassed

Denounce tribalism now..

Arysexy:

Who is arinze? Hahahaha I laugh in otuocha. Try harder. U want clue? Arise sexy guy. U must be fool to warn ur father of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Zlatansomto aka buddah, do not make tribalistic comment with your new ID..
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

Possibly chino travelled out and u guys are trying to use his moniker to cause confusion. Let chino use his main moniker to claim he owns this lasgidiowner.

I can't be deceived.
Has Chino's handle become an immovable that he drops it when travelling? Do you know what you are saying?
I'm not involved in what is going on here. I'm even confused.

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Be careful our people are also in Awka..and are about to turn the radar on you! embarassed

Denounce tribalism now..

Tell them I have a transponder in Lagos and benin. For easy radar coverage and location.

Don't have ur time. Let me go watch arsenal vs Chelsea match.

I just came out of 2 weeks ban u lots can't draw me into another ban. What I'm against is hiding under one's moniker to spew trash. That's an act of cowardice.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
...the day he sent the so called sworn enemies emails begging to be protected.

protected from what, biko?

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nonybb:
Time to meet some dead Biafrans in Hell with him. My uncle he killed during the war would torment him. They are all waiting for him to arrive the gate of hell. He murdered a whole village, anything moveable

he did another evil that you didn't mention: He hit your grandfathers' skulls with the butt of his gun and your generation become flaatheads! What a great evil!
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
aryzgreat:
Lmao not even a presidential cleaner was sent, this one na family burial. The coffin no reach 3k. So osun state no fit buy coffin from ebony undertakers. The vegetable even got swallowed inside the roadside made coffin that fashola was bending neck to see if anything was inside.

See the poor looking family on cheap baby lace. What a way to bury a 'hero'

Rot in hell ode.kunle

if adekunle was a vegetable, then it means an ordinary vegetable sent your flaathead generation scampering for safety with their tails btw their trembling legs. Shame on thee oh lispy flaathead!
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
aryzgreat:

As he was made to believe, but later came to realise he was used and dumped.

Anyway .happy d killer of women and children lived to see where igbos are today

He died gnashing his tobacco stained teeth.

he killed women and children the same way your grandfathers killed and raaped women and children when they invaded the Midwest.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Did OBJ presidency lift you guys out of poverty.?

has gej's presidency lifted you pple out of poverty? By the way how is the igbo nation's party (apga) faring in Nigeria's political system? Is it still standing on its own or it is now cleaning shoes for hausa national party PDP?
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Obj won or rigged

maybe because obj was smarter than your flaathead lot. That's one of the accruing problems fron flaatheadeadedness.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
You are warned Ojo!

i asked you a question. Where is apga? If you respect the hypocrite ojukwu so much, how come you have reduced his party apga to pdp's shoe dusters?
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
collynzo23:

Wale Ojo, just one more post from you.
You and the Ojo family will regret it.

your head is so flaat and it has reduced you to the lowest ebb of desperation. You are not far from delirium that will turn you to yaba left's inmate. With improper management of your mental condition, you will have hypertension followed by coma, leading to your untimely death. Again the question; where is hypocritical ojukwu's party apga? Why did you flaatheads turned the heritage ojukwu handed over to you to an ordinary pdp shoe cleaner?

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tonytony208(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
collynzo23:

Ladies and gentlemen, see who is talking about flat head.
I warned you Tony.

flaathead, answer my question. One can't even write flaathead well anymore. Nairaland's robot will change it to IGBO. even a robot recognizes igbos as flaatheads.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption / EFCC Arrests 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.