Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle (22739 Views)

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by PenSniper: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Trash! Answer the question about bbc?

A hero dies and the world media are mute? The world media are unaware from the day of death to date of burial?

The world media report the deaths of the good, the bad and the ugly, take note. When Chinua Achebe died, the world media reported by highlighting his death due to frustration, loneliness, senility and self-banishment from his motherland- rather a mockery of his death if thats what you prefer.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ikweremilitant: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

As he was made to believe, but later came to realise he was used and dumped.

Anyway .happy d killer of women and children lived to see where igbos are today

He died gnashing his tobacco stained teeth.
my friend stop disturbing us with ur tribal hero.odekunle is a nobody,yorubas are just noise makers.

5 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ikweremilitant: 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
lasgidi its d mama lasisi shekpe u took dis nite is over reacting abi.well go bury ur tribal rat odekunle finish,then we go know who go cry.hoples pepl upon una gra gra ur vilage champion burial no even reach local govt chairman own 4 ibo land.na nw una go knw say ojukwu wise pas una.

8 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Be careful, I will not warn you again. We have all your dossier already..

ikweremilitant:
lasgidi its d mama lasisi shekpe u took dis nite is over reacting abi.well go bury ur tribal rat odekunle finish,then we go know who go cry.hoples pepl upon una gra gra ur vilage champion burial no even reach local govt chairman own 4 ibo land.na nw una go knw say ojukwu wise pas una.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ikweremilitant: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
lasgidi i have ur encyclopedia.just bring it on.

7 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
ikweremilitant:
lasgidi i have ur encyclopedia.just bring it on.

Do you have mine though??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have yours in 5 minutes grin grin grin

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kasiem Kedu

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ak47mann(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ojukwu Tomb cool

6 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ak47mann(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
The Yorubas! at ojukwus funeral cool

9 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Chai I came late to party, back from 2 weeks ban. Lol adekunle got his punishment alive and in death. Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by gratiaeo(m): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2014
Nawao. Na wetin una de enjoy since....... I don show let the party begin

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Michdear(f): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Lol.
other nationalities carried that of ojukwu.
The question is why did a non hero( Ojukwu) record more befitting burial than a national hero, adekunle.
so ojukwu is now a NON HERO?,sometimes you guys like to shoot your leg by yourself,the fact is here in south west we never really called benjamin adekunle as hero,you igbos are the one shouting his name,if it were to be entertainment industry you don turn turn am to high class celebrity be that,I doubt if he ever govern any state not to talk of a region unlike ojukwu,he was just one brave nigerian soldier bold enough @ his tender age,when you we are talking about military heroes you know we have them in bulks here.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ibedun: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2014
The guy is great. All this for an ordinary soldier who never ruled anywhere.

Yoruba people please wake up. It is okay and honourable to die protecting your land and your future.

The Igbos are refugees in our land and we must put the Igbos where they belong. ADEKUNLE did just that.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Michdear(f): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2014
20pounds:
Eiyaa I can see that everyone is sad to see this good man go, including his wife.
how are you sure this is his wife?a young lady like this?look at his children and this lady,or of same age group,
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Michdear:
so ojukwu is now a NON HERO?,sometimes you guys like to shoot your leg by yourself,the fact is here in south west we never really called benjamin adekunle as hero,you igbos are the one shouting his name,if it were to be entertainment industry you don turn turn am to high class celebrity be that,I doubt if he ever govern any state not to talk of a region unlike ojukwu,he was just one brave nigerian soldier bold enough @ his tender age,when you we are talking about military heroes you know we have them in bulks here.

I was only quoting sb that said he is a non hero.
And am tired of the thread, so choose other people for the bickering.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ibedun: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
ibedun-abayomi should come and deny the fact that he does not stay in essex, north-east london. when the picture game, his will be among grin grin

Something dey worry your mama!

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
don't be scared G grin just behave yourself and you pics won't be posted grin

Collynzo you are a novice grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Be very very careful collynzo because we are coming after your sister........................ cool

Be very careful. Now leave this thread on we shall come after your sister now................ cool cool

Adekunle will continue to torment you 1diats... embarassed

yorubakid1:
don't be scared G grin just behave yourself and you pics won't be posted grin
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ibedun: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
ode!! just like you are a refugee in a white's man land. The English will soon deport you sorry ass back to your dirty enclave. Watch your words or pics will soon flood this forum.last warning dude

RIP General Benjamin Adekunle

Ekun oko Igbo. We must drive them out, those people dey vex me kai - but we must retain Amaka, Chinyere and Ngozi dem.

Their juice dey sweet me. grin grin grin
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ibedun: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
ode!! just like you are a refugee in a white's man land. The English will soon deport you sorry ass back to your dirty enclave. Watch your words or pics will soon flood this forum.last warning dude

RIP General Benjamin Adekunle

Ekun oko Igbo. We must drive them out, those people dey vex me kai - but we must retain Amaka, Chinyere and Ngozi dem.

Their juice dey sweet me.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2014
Collynzo this is the last warning...........................

Boys are not smiling........... embarassed embarassed embarassed

yorubakid1:
lmao grin grin I no be customised again abi grin . may I go church ist come n let d show begin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

Tambuwal: I Withdrew From Presidential Race In The Larger Interest / Fayemi: “I Am Going To Resign My Appointment As Minister In The Next 2 Weeks" / The Hate You Show Peter Obi Is Increasing His PR - VectorThaViper Blasts Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.