Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle (22759 Views)

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Collynzo this the final warning on your head........................... cool

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400

yorubakid1:
chino the prodigal son, you case is a pathetic one. I thought that I was customised before but now, its collynzo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Kenai: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2014
aryzgreat:
Lmao not even a presidential cleaner was sent, this one na family burial. The coffin no reach 3k. So osun state no fit buy coffin from ebony undertakers. The vegetable even got swallowed inside the roadside made coffin that fashola was bending neck to see if anything was inside.

See the poor looking family on cheap baby lace. What a way to bury a 'hero'

Rot in hell ode.kunle

Chai!!! cry
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
chino the prodigal son, you case is a pathetic one. I thought that I was customised before but now, its collynzo grin grin

That impostor is not chino. the real chino does not have caps in-between the lasgidiowner moniker
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by BOAR: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2014
RIP Brigadier General Benjamin Maja Adekunle.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

That impostor is not chino. the real chino does not have caps in-between the lasgidiowner moniker
lasgidiowner is Chino. Stop living in self denial. Why hasn't he come to deny it with his other monikers? Chino has traded his soul to the devil to humiliate all Igbos except his state Anambra.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by BOAR: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
RIP Brigadier Gen Benjamin Maja Adekunle.

The children and grandchildren of Biafrans you forcefully brought back to Nigeria are still angry and cursing you though.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by winniz: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

[s][/s]That impostor is not chino. the real chino does not have caps in-between the lasgidiowner moniker [s][/s]

Mechionu Lasgidiowner na Chino, accept it and move on cool cool
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
lasgidiowner is Chino. Stop living in self denial. Why hasn't he come to deny it with his other monikers? Chino has traded his soul to the devil to humiliate all Igbos except his state Anambra.

I refuse to believe that moniker is chino 's we all know how people's monikers are cloned here just for deceptive purposes.

When did chino form alliance with his sworn enemies that he invite them to mock his fellow igbos? I can't be deceived

4 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

I refuse to believe that moniker is chino 's we all know how people's monikers are cloned here just for deceptive purposes.

When did chino form alliance with his sworn enemies that he invite them to mock his fellow igbos? I can't be deceived
...the day he sent the so called sworn enemies emails begging to be protected.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Arysexy(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

cheesy cheesy any evidence to the above assertion? The chino I know don't give up easily nor fall to intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

What are you talking about?

There is an alliance between Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents brokered by the Canada and Amsterdam Axis

We are working towards a common goal- the eradication of tribalism on NL

Please we call on all of you to please cooperate with us.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Arysexy:

cheesy cheesy any evidence to the above assertion? The chino I know don't give up easily nor fall to intimidation.
whether you believe or not,its not my business. My own is that he should stop spamming Imo thread with his stoopid and outdated pictures and stop attacking Imolites.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

What are you talking about?

There is an alliance between Chino Institute and Odua Insurgents brokered by the Canada and Amsterdam Axis

We are working towards a common goal- the eradication of tribalism on NL

Please we call on all of you to please cooperate with us.

Thanks
who gives a fucck about your campaign to stop tribalism on nairaland? Its non of my business cos am not a bigot like you lots. Tell Chino to stop insulting Imo State with his malicious attitude towards my people,that's my concern.

angry angry
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Berem be very careful..

Stay away from the cross-fire..

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400

berem:
who gives a fucck about your campaign to stop tribalism on nairaland? Its non of my business cos am not a bigot like you lots. Tell Chino to stop insulting Imo State with his malicious attitude towards my people,that's my concern.

angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Berem be very careful..

CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole1, tsolz400

STFU you Ifeajuna wanna-be! Ewu!!

Stop disturbing the Imo thread if you don't want problems with me.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2014
^^^^Did you hear her.. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

angry angry

Berem

I am not a bigot and none of the Odua insurgents are bigots. We want peace to reign. Join in the fight to restore sanity to the forum.

Chino is only highlighting the lack of adequate infrastructure in parts of the SE. After a philosophical retreat, Chino felt that it is better to concentrate on exposing the maladministration taking place in Igbo states.

We support him wholeheartedly in his quest to expose bad leadership and docile followership.

4 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tsolz400: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Berem be very careful..

Berem, stay away from this fight

The fight is not yours.
Please,

Abagworo and others must pay for the insults on chino

We hold you in high esteem..

It will be a shame to watch you leave NL.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
ChinemeOkpan:

Berem

I am not a bigot and none of the Odua insurgents are bigots. We want peace to reign. Join in the fight to restore sanity to the forum.

Chino is only highlighting the lack of adequate infrastructure in parts of the SE. After a philosophical retreat, Chino felt that it is better to concentrate on exposing the maladministration taking place in Igbo states.

We support him wholeheartedly in his quest to expose bad leadership and docile followership.

if the stupidity Chino is displaying on Imo thread is what you call the bold,then am highly disappointed in you. Warn him to desist from insulting Imo people by calling them names.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tsolz400: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
yorubakid1:
grin grin grin grin collynzo ke. I de laff you chino. let me come back from church ist

Be warned..

Stay away from chino

Chino is the living Adekunle..aka the yibeos slayer..

Be warned

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Woman stay away from this so you do not regret your utterances! embarassed embarassed

berem:
if the stupidity Chino is displaying on Imo thread is what you call the bold,then am highly disappointed in you. Warn him to desist from insulting Imo people by calling them names.

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
tsolz400:

Berem, stay away from this fight

The fight is not yours.
Please,

Abagworo and others must pay for the insults on chino

We hold you in high esteem..

It will be a shame to watch you leave NL.

Thanks
and who are the others? Tell him to desist from posting useless pictures on Imo thread. It hurts me so much if you don't know.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
Woman stay away from this so you do not regret your utterances! embarassed embarassed

Chineke kpo kwa gi oku!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nwanyi be warned! We shall see how this plays out..
[s]
berem:
Chineke kpo kwa gi oku!
[/s]
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tsolz400: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is the last warning to all those criticizing chino..

Enough of the insults.

Chino did a lot for the Igbos on NL .he fought a good fight..

He was the only one that single handedly stood against the odua insurgents..

Yet he was treated like Kaduna nzeogwu..

Collynzo22, winniz, abagworo, faun, francis5,
Yorubakid1, arysexy, etc

Please be warned..

Chino Institute and odua insurgents are working together to bring an end to tribalism on nl..

Any attempt or attempted attempt to spew trash about chino won't be tolerated again

3 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by winniz: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
tsolz400:
[s][/s]This is the last warning to all those criticizing chino..

Enough of the insults.

Chino did a lot for the Igbos on NL .he fought a good fight..

He was the only one that single handedly stood against the odua insurgents..

Yet he was treated like Kaduna nzeogwu..

Collynzo22, winniz, abagworo, faun, francis5,
Yorubakid1, arysexy, etc

Please be warned..

Chino Institute and odua insurgents are working together to bring an end to tribalism on nl..

Any attempt or attempted attempt to spew trash about chino won't be tolerated again[s][/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

Patricia Etteh Graduates From Buckingham University / Sanwo-Olu To Commission Agege Pen Cinema Bridge Tomorrow / Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.