Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: (867 Views)

8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Olayemie(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2014
On the Life Exam seat now, please I need urgent response to any of these posers:
1. What is the commonest and easiest sin that people commit?
2. Can you advance with your partner to the altar when God hasn't really said 'yes, go ahead' ?
3. Why is the graveyard soil considered the most fertile eventhough, agriculturists can't prove it ?
4. Why do people continue in sin...lie, malice, fornication, lust, abortion, drunkeness e.t.c when they have heard and read that God detests sin and anyone that practises any of them will not see God yet they derive joy in committing the same sin without contrition ?
5. Was this world really created on easy architectural plan of comfort and peace ?
6. Why do most male instrumentalists and musicians fall easily and lose their worth and glory into the hand of ladies ?
7. Why do people praise and celebrate notorious youths in the churches, schools and community at large ?
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by iceberylin(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2014
ĴÁMß QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃŚ undecided

3 Likes

Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by marenx: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
No be lie grease!
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Olayemie(m): 9:03am On Oct 04, 2014
undecided
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Olayemie:
On the Life Exam seat now, please I need urgent response to any of these posers:
Sin against who

if to man it's sin of HATRED

2. Can you advance with your partner to the altar when God hasn't really said 'yes, go ahead' ?

So you mean those who don't believe in God will not get married?

3. Why is the graveyard soil considered the most fertile eventhough, agriculturists can't prove it ?

Have you planted in a graveyard before to arrive to this conclusion?

4. Why do people continue in sin...lie, malice, fornication, lust, abortion, drunkeness e.t.c when they have heard and read that God detests sin and anyone that practises any of them will not see God yet they derive joy in committing the same sin without contrition ?

Obviously there is no God to see or not to!!

5. Was this world really created on easy architectural plan of comfort and peace ?

It may have been probably been created so, until RELIGION came!!

6. Why do most male instrumentalists and musicians fall easily and lose their worth and glory into the hand of ladies ?

Because most ladies love to be with a famous or talented guy!!

7. Why do people praise and celebrate notorious youths in the churches, schools and community at large ?

The answer is the same reason why politicians are be praised in the places you mentioned!!
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Olayemie:

Lies. People find it easy to tell lies.

Olayemie:
2. Can you advance with your partner to the altar when God hasn't really said 'yes, go ahead'?

No, I cannot.

Olayemie:
3. Why is the graveyard soil considered the most fertile eventhough, agriculturists can't prove it ?[\quote]

The grave hold thousands of people who died with their vast amount of talents. Hence, a talent, if well utilized, could change not only the user but a community, society, even a country.

[quote author=Olayemie post=26851652]4. Why do people continue in sin...lie, malice, fornication, lust, abortion, drunkeness e.t.c when they have heard and read that God detests sin and anyone that practises any of them will not see God yet they derive joy in committing the same sin without contrition ?[\quote]

That's because most of these people are dead to their conscience. They have considered these things as norms which wouldn't hurt.

[quote author=Olayemie post=26851652]5. Was this world really created on easy architectural plan of comfort and peace?[\quote]

Erhm... Don't really know about this.

[quote author=Olayemie post=26851652]6. Why do most male instrumentalists and musicians fall easily and lose their worth and glory into the hand of ladies?[\quote]

Well, I am one. I have a problem with the use of your 'most'; you're pointing to large section of them, which is unfair. Truth is that they understand that some ladies are attracted to good instrumentalists and musicians, therefore, these ladies fall for them easily. The guys in question see it as 'opportunities' - they use what they have to get what they want.

[quote author=Olayemie post=26851652]7. Why do people praise and celebrate notorious youths in the churches, schools and community at large

Youths It would have been better if you stated 'individuals' or 'politicians' I don't really know about this and I don't think I have experienced one.

Sorry about the several mentionsgrin
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Olayemie(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oga o!
Re: On The Life Exam Seat Now, Please I Need Urgent Response To Any Of These Posers: by Olayemie(m): 5:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Don't abuse please. Tenx

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Guy On His Toe. / Things Girls And Guy misunderstand! / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.