Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan (26583 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam / IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by yazach: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
ooshinibos:

Thank you for your contribution , i understand where you are coming from but this muslim extremism is doing a lot of damage to islam if we are to be honest , am not sure if you are a traveller , but i am , and because of my muslim name , its been a struggle at airports ,especially the USA . Moderate muslims as we call them here , have not done enough to eradicate extremism in islam , maybe it not impossible because of the nature of the religion ..just as am about to finish this writing another muslim convert has gone on rampage in ottawa ,canada ..please can you explain the reason , maybe if he had not read the koran , he will not go on a killing spree ...this defies logic ...
You fail to answer my questions, because for you respond like this makes me feel you don't even understand my questions. So you need to answer the questions directly more so, politely
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ooshinibos: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
yazach:

You fail to answer my questions, because for you respond like this makes me feel you don't even understand my questions. So you need to answer the questions directly more so, politely
i didnt answer your question because ,its not relating what happening currently in the muslim world :..so lets answer the question now :
I think you know the verse those people were using as their evidence?
But the question is this:
1- If those verses were to meant what they do, why is it that Prophet Muhammed(Alai Salam) entered mecca without shedding a blood even when he has all it takes to kill them all despite what they did to him.?My Response : Because nobody oppposed him and he was accepted

2- When He(Prophet) had all it takes to kill all non - Muslims in Medina why did he live with them without harming they? -My Response :Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them

3- Why is it that the muslims in your family ask you said did not kill or fight the non Muslims in your family? -My Response: they did fight some , the non family had to find another place to live

4- Am in south-west if those verses were to mean kill non muslims, how many muslims have you heard that kill non muslims in the name of religion
To mention but few -My Response: culturally the sw is peacefully ,am most muslim in the sw are cultural muslims ,,,in the north this is different , the non muslim in the north suffer as you already know , even the muslims in the north dont regards muslim in the sw as real muslims

[i
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by yazach: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2014
ooshinibos:

i didnt answer your question because ,its not relating what happening currently in the muslim world :..so lets answer the question now :
I think you know the verse those people were using as their evidence?
But the question is this:
1- If those verses were to meant what they do, why is it that Prophet Muhammed(Alai Salam) entered mecca without shedding a blood even when he has all it takes to kill them all despite what they did to him.?My Response : Because nobody oppposed him and he was accepted

2- When He(Prophet) had all it takes to kill all non - Muslims in Medina why did he live with them without harming they? -My Response :Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them

3- Why is it that the muslims in your family ask you said did not kill or fight the non Muslims in your family? -My Response: they did fight some , the non family had to find another place to live

4- Am in south-west if those verses were to mean kill non muslims, how many muslims have you heard that kill non muslims in the name of religion
To mention but few -My Response: culturally the sw is peacefully ,am most muslim in the sw are cultural muslims ,,,in the north this is different , the non muslim in the north suffer as you already know , even the muslims in the north dont regards muslim in the sw as real muslims

[i
your response lack intellectualism because you can not give just one evidence

To your answers
1- Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them
Did you know anything about history?
2- Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them
What gives you that conclusion
3- they did fight some , the non family had to find another place to live
you can give us your family as an example
4- culturally the sw is peacefully ,am most muslim in the sw are cultural muslims ,,,in the north this is different , the non muslim in the north suffer as you already know , even the muslims in the north dont regards muslim in the sw as real muslims
Because you people are cultural christian, then there must be cultural muslims embarassed embarassed
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ooshinibos: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=yazach post=27602586]
your response lack intellectualism because you can not give just one evidence

To your answers
1- Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them
Did you know anything about history?
2- Because they accepted him and he was comfortable with them
What gives you that conclusion
3- they did fight some , the non family had to find another place to live
you can give us your family as an example
4- culturally the sw is peacefully ,am most muslim in the sw are cultural muslims ,,,in the north this is different , the non muslim in the north suffer as you already know , even the muslims in the north dont regards muslim in the sw as real muslims
Because you people are cultural christian, then there must be cultural muslims embarassed embarassed

OH THE INTELLIGENT ONE MR YAZACH
I conclude that you are out of touch ..and you turning a blind eye to the bad image the muslim extremism are giving your religioin , ..it is back firing , ..dont look away and you should admit instead of blaming inconclusive sources , ..for example , have you noticed that where muslim are normally welcomed , this is now the opposite , - another example they are planning to build a mega mosque in a town near me , ..this is now being opposed ...10 years ago , this would have gone smootly ... na you sabi oga . one thing is definite :not all muslims are terrorist but all terrosist have declared themselves as muslim
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by yazach: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=ooshinibos post=27683502][/quote]

what is this one saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ooshinibos: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
yazach:

what is this one saying? undecided undecided undecided undecided

dont worry about it bruv you will know what am saying soon omo naija
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
I can only say this: Bleep christianity
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Proffdada:

a religion of PISS.
christianity my condom
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Proffdada: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
abdulplayer02:
christianity my condom
atleast u hv protection 😀
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Proffdada:
atleast u hv protection 😀
I get it, Christianity my toilet
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Khd95(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2015
BrosPeter:
GEJ seldom make mistakes but he erred
this time. APC is boko haram and boko haram is APC. Both are fighting for moslem domination.
do i call dis reliqious sentiment or wot
May b u ve allowed ur sef 2 b blinded by wotevr
I hoppe u get healed soon
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Proffdada: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
abdulplayer02:
I get it, Christianity my toilet
ur hard attempt is a failure just like ur religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Adamawa Guber Poll / Food Prices Are Coming Down — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.