Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99785 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author= obiaguna post=26876766][/quote]. U do ke? LOL. Oh and please, learn how to quote properly. smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by calabardick(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

hmm, lie lie.
look at you, you sure say you get choice at all? the way you're claiming hard makes me suspect you. you even resemble that no. 6? yeye.

abeg comot for road make i pass joor, fake thing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Agrika: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
loooool. Pls no kill me with laugh. God no dash Crayfish bend bt na condition make am bend. I don try make i bend her as God no dash am all bt she no gree. U knw the funny of the whole thing is, when u two r together, u talk, argue, play, fight( i no mean physical fight), reconcile, show luv and care, kiss and sex, sing dance together, tel stories and do some other crazy stuff. 90% of those tinz dy lack for the so calld beautiful damsel
Manage her, maybe she is shy
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2014
yusufogrin:
yap. . .starting 4rm d era of real love(300 AD),To d era of fine boy,to the era of popularity,to d era of rich guyz(even though na hominid),to d era of tall nd slim guyz,to the era of 6pack(i sufa gan 4 diz era cuz of my 1 pack). . .so wich era we cum dey nw?
. Mtchewwwwwwwww!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
No wonder I am attracting babes like magnet.
I am all the characters rolled into one.
Oriskolobito the romantic sexy guy. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by sammoe(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
donvidar:

To some extent, you're making sense

Buh then,its almost impossible finding with all that qualities

Bro, you haven't met me...

...till then...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 1one: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls" .

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[size=20pt]TRUE!!! [/size]
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Sheenor: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Well done @op...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by calabardick(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kash007:
All? You are looking for Jesus. Dont hold your breath.

haba lol
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Ndababa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
I can relate.... There's this Zambian girl in my school who said she loves me cos I'm from Nigeria. That Nigerians are exceptionally different from other Africans. The first time I felt sense of pride for being from Nigeria, I must admit! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by calabardick(m): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
mufex:
Now, I know the reason a prostitute fell in love with me. No 7, baby.

oooooh? you're on your own bro!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mehn! I love sallah! See meats na! God bless good Muslims oh
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 1one: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
You would normally feel that No. 7 would take the cake anytime, any day... But most beautiful girls are just too stupi:d to appreciate a good witty conversation, they can't even handle it, they can't flow, always masking their inability to process what you've just intelligently said with "lolz".."Hmm".

I was talking with one of such some time back.. This girl is foiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine... asampete.. Original tomato Jos with pearly white gap-tooth. Every single time before I said something I had to mince it in my mind first.. Dilute it. Dilute it ooooooo.. till when I'm sure she would be able to get it... Even at that... Smh

All what all this beautiful girls need is just money... Nothing more really.. With money you can be any girl's Picasso, or Trey songz or Richard Gere.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Daniela02:
Easy way to Join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood in the World. Kindly contact the Illuminati Online registrations officer, and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan's representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along Wealth, Popularity, Famous and Protections in life, you have a full access to Eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact the Online registrar Via mail: illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com or Call +2348177432745.

el stupido!

Illuminato idiota!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
CuteMaro:
Nice 1 OP...
The foreign guy works quite well..
But u know, I guess it's individual differences..
My Advice : DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN, WOMEN UNDERSTAND WOMEN YET THEY HATE EACH OTHER...

hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahahahaha!
grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 2kris(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Not things like dat.y won't I kiss him after two yrs of datin.ur funnny.u sef don run go see fine geh bah
yes ohh lol..hope u post one soon.from the way u type u go make sense like crazy
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
nomabeeee:
No 1,2,3,6 and 7 excellent..buh u see no 5,its a no-no for me...the annoying part is d part of skiping work for me..it won't be appreciated one bit..and then above all I can't resist a man who is a Godlover..

hmmmmm!
The FORCE IS STRONPG WITH THIS ONE

JEDI NOMABEEE
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:

Most intelligent comment so far.If u ask them what dey want in a girl u will see dem listing tins but instead of dem to learn from the post nah bashing.so it is wrong for a girl to desire all this qualities in a Guy?as for me I can do without the foreigner stuff but the rest of the six is owk.I won't settle for Too less than I deserve.

jedi padawaan heebucun,
u must let to let go of all wordly desires and let the force flow through you and bring clarity to you
You must find your center(number) in the force(list) and then use it like a true jedi.

Hahahahahahahaha!
Hahahaha! grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
Smiling sarcastically
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by henryvirus(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Funny Enough I have a bit of the xteristics of the guys listed above.......except the foreign accent guy.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
litetias:
You meet a girl that you like, what do you do? Look into her eyes 70% of the time while talking to her. Voila, connection initiated, everything else is easy.

ehn hen! shocked
is that so
Share with us the formula na including the variables(dependent and independent) and the constant plus any conversion factors.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
No.6 tho...
Shebi?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
You mean the "K" girls?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
solomonbrown64:
...I am more of "The Artistic Guy".........remember singing Shane ward's breathless to her...Mehn, she fell lyk a pack of cards......
And.......
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Paulv(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
If you get money you are saved from all this stress!!
u lie...money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Bro,you ain't alone!

One of such girls is on this thread. Forget that she is beautiful and all that. She is not a great chatter. Start a chat with her and you will if you have committed a sin by initiating a conversation with her.
The "k, kul, lol, fine" typ of girls. Makes me wonna break my phone
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Zarathena:

Hmmmm. Some of us like the intellectual connection o. I'm a sucker for witty guys. Not some dull fellow with lame come backs. Quite boring undecided

Hmmmm. Some of us like the intellectual connection o. I'm a sucker for witty guys. Not some dull fellow with lame come backs. Quite boring

well then, . . . .try me out.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Paulv(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
its nt about the money... This 1 i'm telling u, both socially and sexually she no join... I' m just there answering a guy with a very beautiful gf. I've done everything within my power to make her lively bt everything na error
guy perhaps u're not chatting the right way wit her:try to discus more abt her wen u togeda,wat she lik,her best actist,her good nd bad xprienc...i swear follow dis line of convo u wil cm nd thnk me later.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
sammoe:

Bro, you haven't met me...

...till then...

Will be waiting then
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by solomonbrown64: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Yu guys are still together??

Nope...not anymore
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by solomonbrown64: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Zohan:

And.......

...She said yes!!!!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
solomonbrown64:

...She said yes!!!!
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.