Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99820 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
DestinedSharon:

Yes swty... Understanding tricks me alot. It takes an understanding guy to be able to love and maintain love.

greed is a sign of the dark side, greed, gre. .e. .ed, gre. .e.. .e!!WHAT!!

So its you?

EHN!

So you're the hidden SITH lord?

*turnsonlightsaber*

am coming for youangry
DARTH DESTINED SHARON! angry
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Elle780:
Naija girls dis naija girlz dat. Leave us alone

nah! grin

you'll miss us badly
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:
& vice versa

hmmm! Jedi Master yoda Intacta.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ayindejimmy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
U 4got 2 add d most important to Nja babes- the rich guy.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
still searching
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Can someone pls write my name in no 7...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:

once again,

Master Yoda Intacta!

Your wisdom leaves me in awe. shocked
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=obiaguna post=26876678][/quote]

we know, and when u crap, diamonds come outta ma ar.se. . . . ryt?

Permit me to *YINMU*
lobattan
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by JiggamanGh: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
I am surprised i didnt see

1. Nigerians
2. Igbos
3. Nigerians
4. Igbos
5. Nigerians
6.igbos
7. Nigerians
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
iscom:
And you didn't mention the size of the penis[phallus]

hahahahahahaha! grin

hahahahahahaha! cheesy

MEGALOphallusMAXIMUS cheesy grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by MightyFortress: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Excellent...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Teespice:

nice rebuttal.

onto other things, aren't these guys tired of lamenting and whining about Naija girls. Naija girls this, Naija girls that.

yet they will try all their best to impress, if possible woo, date and probably marry the same set of girls they castigate on a daily basis.

ko ye mi oooo. una no dey tire?

Datz how we rollllllllllll grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by funkyprof: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
shocked
Yungwizzzy:
If you get money you are saved from all this stress!!

U r so on point cool
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
BraniacX:

U mean?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
BraniacX:

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by wizhaywhy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=urcutecrush post=Same goes to guyz.most handsome and cute ones don't av anyting upstairs and are so Vain na dem dey snap pics most,they edit pass girls sef.carry list of gf lyk sey na acheivement.mtchheeeeww.d tin dey alwayz annoy me sef.][/quote]

na ur palava nw. wen u see beta option na kute boi u like. #Teamyoujustgotserved#
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
wizhaywhy:

na ur palava nw. wen u see beta option na kute boi u like. #Teamyoujustgotserved#
Den u guyz should stop complainin if u see brainless cute girls

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by baba11(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
luvlyoracle:
16gb for 1600.
Where's your location?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by luvlyoracle(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
baba11:
Where's your location?
I am in Enugu.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=Intacta post=26882541][/quote]

oh!
Just dat u gat wisdom
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Nope...not anymore
hmmmm--- I feel u die
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
luvlyoracle:
I am in Enugu.
BEWARE!!!! Don't ask mi Y
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by solomonbrown64: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
hmmmm--- I feel u die

Lol...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by luvlyoracle(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
BEWARE!!!! Don't ask mi Y
Reason?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by suptol(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by baba11(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
luvlyoracle:
I am in Enugu.
..Oga, if you really mean business...try to affiliate with someone @ computer village,Ikeja Lagos...do you want me to come down to your place all the way from Lagos because I want to memory card*****leave consultancy fee**********

**********my service is free********************
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by SurePresident: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the Siamese twins? Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I heard that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me even though I'm too focused for that now. Girls will chase you. Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar, u don't even need to be a Pastor before fulfilling ur Glorious Destiny. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song in his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great Man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Book of Romans 9:19-22 says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD" U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliat and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.

Word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by luvlyoracle(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
baba11:
..Oga, if you really mean business...try to affiliate with someone @ computer village,Ikeja Lagos...do you want me to come down to your place all the way from Lagos because I want to memory card*****leave consultancy fee**********

**********my service is free********************
But I don't know you. embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ukandi1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lincoln94:
hmmmmm after doing all this tomorrow she go wipe im ass carry im mat comot...
no get dah time.if she no like .No be by force...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... U don talk am finish jaree... There are far more important things to do in life than to spend ur time thinking of how to conform just to win a woman's heart .... No time , no dulling

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Missmossy(f): 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
The prodigy kind of guy isn't on the list. Cool though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by raphy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
good to see myself in that list.i even help my gf to choose her dress n i wear panty for her as well as a cool dude
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ngirl1:

When I commented about you being judgemental, I wasn't referring to the 'liar' comment but rather this:

I jumped into the conclusion that you were referring to begonia. I then accepted that I could've been wrong but still insist(ed) that the comment above was uncalled for if you don't personally know the
user you were referring to. Anyway, it's all good. There's no point going back and forth over something like this.
Goodnight smiley
What is your own concern, @girl? Were you invited or perhaps You are just manifesting your talkativeness? Maybe, you are into him? Just disturbing everyone, hian!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.