Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99731 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Luvdmx(m): 5:43am On Oct 05, 2014
I think you forgot to mention the .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2014
yusufogrin:
una no want six packz again. . .naija babes re just confused creatures
. Must you generalize?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
i'm a victim... This girl is so beautiful that i can't even let her out of my sight bt extremely boring to be wit
I kinda like those type of gurls. Coz I wud take it as a challenge to loosen her up. I love challenges.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by silversonuc(m): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.am I making sense?
oliver twist
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by scobaba: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

dis one is strooooong angry
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Chaleeee: 5:46am On Oct 05, 2014
No. 8. The Rich Guy.
This kind of guy works in an oil servicing firm or made money the old fashioned way (inheriting) it. He has a chauffeured Ranger Rover Vogue. Lives on Banana Island or some other exotic place in Nigeria. He spends most of his leave in Europe or United States and he has some celebrities as personal friends. This kind of guy thinks money can solve every problem. The most romantic statement from him is "Send me your account number". When he gives a girl money, he doesn't bother to count it and he has an affinity of giving out money in 6 to 7 figures.

Most Nigerian girls find this kind of guys irresistible despite their age, lack of a sense of humour and ape-like ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 05, 2014
OP nice one, if a guy can truly have all this features then he is indeed a catch. smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by pendusky(m): 5:49am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.

You mustn't like all....

BTW You get a taste out of it.... grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Mettal: 5:53am On Oct 05, 2014
No.8. The theoretically Mean guy, thats my kind.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by NaLaugh: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2014
While on the surface, this list might seem plausible, it is also inherently flawed. Why?

BECAUSE every living male falls into at least 1 of those categories. Consequently making all men irresistible to women.

Well, we already know how that isn't exactly the case now, is it?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Infomizer:

*yimu*
You can lie ehn!

Just kidding sha...But I just gotta agree with @mavelshee on this.
pls ma'am. What is the meaning of YIMU?
I've been seeing this on threads lately
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by SavageGarden(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Hehehe No level....these things don't work in the real world...Get money fest and be a bad boy...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by englishmart(m): 6:09am On Oct 05, 2014
luvlyoracle:
Don't say its a scam.
Try it.
no o. Nobody is saying it's a scam. What exactly is it pls.?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Ghanamustgo(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2014
I can resist any type of girl anytime any how I wish and any were
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by micolaj: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2014
Just b funny, intelligent nd get SMALL CHANGE LOBATAN.lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2014
silversonuc:

oliver twist
jossi994:
Yes sister,you are making sense. Just be patient,Jesus is coming soon.. He has all this qualities and more grin
Do u understand the meaning of resist?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by UjSizzle(f): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2014
6 and 7
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Are you speaking from experience or you are just trying to twist it to favour you?undecided
Experience.dey full my bbm list

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ahizih(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2014
OP what about de moni guy? I dnt concur with u xpecially wen it comes to naija girls,but wait oh wetin concern vulture and barbin saloon? Cux i knw dat post is not 4 pple lyk me
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by kendrick93(m): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2014
i laugh in swahili abt dat ur no.1.. naija gals dont want flowers or chocolates,all they need is d cash..so all all those won't work.
for me d surest way is just to be rich,when u hav d money,everytin take care of itselves.. girls will even be d ones chasin after u.
just as breezy said, dis girls aren't loyal
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by luvlyoracle(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2014
englishmart:
no o. Nobody is saying it's a scam. What exactly is it pls.?
16gb for 1600.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Swiftboy(m): 6:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
No.6 tho...
I found you irresistible. ;*
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by houstonia(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2014
I go by number one for a reason. wink
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ahizih(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2014
englishmart:
pls ma'am. What is the meaning of YIMU?
I've been seeing this on threads lately
Bro dnt be fast in learning all dis dia nonsense and negative words,dis are de reasons why de younger generation kips failin waec lately.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by TeamSimple(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Well its tru because am the NO 6 type. No lies, have never met a friend on social network physically for the first time withou she craving for more and perhalps pouring out her emotions..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ItsAaliyah: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.

You're right babe...........number 6 is almost impossible to resist.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Do u understand the meaning of resist?
undecidedno,i understand resistance undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ndat(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
And all other things will be added unto u
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ahizih(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2014
Daniela02:
Easy way to Join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood in the World. Kindly contact the Illuminati Online registrations officer, and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan's representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along Wealth, Popularity, Famous and Protections in life, you have a full access to Eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact the Online registrar Via mail: illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com or Call +2348177432745.
My man is this one a new format for yahoo? Lols or have you become a marketer for satan? Hmmmm oga boss easy oh,wealth without peace is pieces oh!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Emart(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2014
Mr. OP, I dont really have that sense of humor, so should I pretend to be who I am not? I disagree with you.
When a woman loves you, most of these qualities doesn't count, unless when you're struggling not to lose her. When a woman loves and understand you, she covers up your weakness. She'll try and come up with a sense of humor to keep you both going.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2014
Obodo999:
What about a guy with lots of cash ? grin
With Nothing upstairs? Hmmmm dem go chop ur money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.