Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99791 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by msmon(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Guy 2 and 6 are closely related and interwoven, intelligence breads confidence.

Off Topic: You can check this link and share ur vie if you agree or disagree with the points: www.nairaland.com/1905658/9-secrets-women-never-tell
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Begonia(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2014
tellwisdom:
Dey deceive yourself undecided...Pkako like u wey oyinbo man go shake, u go begin reserve that hand till u reach house.

shocked Is that what you do
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by deavicky(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2014
1,4 and 5 those it apply to us in Nigeria, or do we need to try abroad and come back.
and u forgot something important the guy should have some pepper.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2014
2-6 is my domain, number 1 and 7 can get you a degree in MAGAnology.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Rogers210(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
You are so on point
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:
& vice versa
You maybe right,but even at that,the percentage of guys who behave that way,is lower than that of girls.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Of course.I can't do witouth d block button
Whatever serves you well,young lady.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by SurePresident: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the Siamese twins? Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I heard that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me even though I'm too focused for that now. Girls will chase you. Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar, so u don't even need to be a Pastor to fulfill ur Glorious Destiny. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Romans 9:19-22 says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD" U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliat and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by kingDRIS(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

hmm
good to know
nyc pics tho
u look beautiful
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by obiaguna(m): 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=evegran post=26872936]OP nice one, if a guy can truly have all this features then he is indeed a catch. smiley

I do
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2014
evegran:
. Must you generalize?
yap. . .starting 4rm d era of real love(300 AD),To d era of fine boy,to the era of popularity,to d era of rich guyz(even though na hominid),to d era of tall nd slim guyz,to the era of 6pack(i sufa gan 4 diz era cuz of my 1 pack). . .so wich era we cum dey nw?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
OP. You left out number 8. Which is mainly for modern day girls especially my 9ja gals.

8. THE MONEY GUY: He needs no six or twelve pack, doesn't even need to look handsome, neat or dress properly. Ladies find him charming like magnet n even call him baby despite he look like Bance all for the money grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by obiaguna(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=evegran post=26872936]OP nice one, if a guy can truly have all this features then he is indeed a catch. smiley[/quote
I d
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by iscom(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2014
And you didn't mention the size of the penis[phallus]
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Teespice(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".

one quick question

where did you pull this outrageous stat of 80% from?

I guess you must have interacted with several "Naija girls" for you to come out with that stat.

it is well.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by onadana: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2014
The bedmatic guy who can satisfy his partner..having other qualities without this very important one is like being impotent....this should be number one.Because everybody needs it. grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2014
So in other words, na the Considerate guys dey get the "HAND ME DOWNS".... Kai.... Its like eating the scrap from the masters table..... At OP..... U are wrong on that one...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Teespice(f): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Same goes to guyz.most handsome and cute ones don't av anyting upstairs and are so Vain na dem dey snap pics most,they edit pass girls sef.carry list of gf lyk sey na acheivement.mtchheeeeww.d tin dey alwayz annoy me sef.

nice rebuttal.

onto other things, aren't these guys tired of lamenting and whining about Naija girls. Naija girls this, Naija girls that.

yet they will try all their best to impress, if possible woo, date and probably marry the same set of girls they castigate on a daily basis.

ko ye mi oooo. una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Begonia(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2014
shocked shocked Hope I wasn't the cause of the quarrel between Danhumprey and Ngirl1!
@Ngirl1; you're so pretty. Don't take life too seriouslysmiley
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by mattazz(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2014
dat explains why girls keep flocking around me...I POSSESS ALL THE QUALITIES...#dodgingstones and arrow....wink
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Ama111(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Well i'l go 4 no1 nd 7 guy i love such guys
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by clubone05: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
The type of guy girls can resist. .....emmm...I'll have to say...ME!!!!.

Bummer. . grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Heebucun(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
daben1:
pokenoser! You're just seeking attention
Slow poke.oh no vex Oooooooo
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
shocked shocked Hope I wasn't the cause of the quarrel between Danhumprey and Ngirl1!
@Ngirl1; you're so pretty. Don't take life too seriouslysmiley
No,you are not the cause of the quarrel. And you should tell her not to take life too serious.grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Who did I 'judged'? Tell me! I don't just open my mouth/type a comment anyhow. I reason well before doing that. It's obvious you didn't know 'the girl' I was referring to,yet you jump to the conclusion that I was referring to Begonia who I playfully called 'liar'. I don't know Begonia,nor have I met or chatted with her before. How then could I have jumped into conclusion about her? See your life? I find it difficult being civil with people like you who just into conclusion about something they know little or nothing about.

Guy, u get time oo
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Agrika: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
its nt about the money... This 1 i'm telling u, both socially and sexually she no join... I' m just there answering a guy with a very beautiful gf. I've done everything within my power to make her lively bt everything na error
Baba God no go dash am all na
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
donvidar:

They can found actually...they can be likened to 1 in every 50 men
hmmmmm
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by daben1(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:

Slow poke.oh no vex Oooooooo
lemme not give u d attention u need, wench!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Raxxye(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2014
I'm impressed, not just at the tips, but at your writing skills. You nailed it, man. Good job, OP!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by GoodBoi1(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the Siamese twins? Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I heard that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me even though I'm too focused for that now. Girls will chase you. You don't need to be a Pastor, Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Romans 9:19-22 says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD" U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliat and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.
hmmm!...just what I was pondering on last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by braine(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

My brother, you rightly hit the nail at the very head. One bottle of Stout for you
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ajapz(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Agrika:

Baba God no go dash am all na
loooool. Pls no kill me with laugh. God no dash Crayfish bend bt na condition make am bend. I don try make i bend her as God no dash am all bt she no gree. U knw the funny of the whole thing is, when u two r together, u talk, argue, play, fight( i no mean physical fight), reconcile, show luv and care, kiss and sex, sing dance together, tel stories and do some other crazy stuff. 90% of those tinz dy lack for the so calld beautiful damsel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.