Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? (7814 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

Then good luck .I know you are feminist ,but you are heading the way for divorce

Please!

She is not a feminist. She is just spoilt and selfish or maybe a spoilt, selfish feminist.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by khiaa(f): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
PapaNnamdi:
*cleans face with handkerchief*
phew wat an epistle grin
d bible says...
obedience is better thannnnnn...........

anyways, i hav no idea whatsoever
i just came to read comments.
u remind me of someone though with a similar scenario,
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please!
She is not a feminist. She is just spoilt and selfish or maybe a spoilt, selfish feminist.

A Sensible white guy will never marry this kind of woman.I am sure she has a stuppid job that pays the bills,maybe one of those care home jobs where they wear uniforms ,i have nothinf against those kind of jobs but to be boastful about it is really irritating.I also know she has no college or university degree because her written english is appaling

3 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

A Sensible white guy will never marry this kind of woman.I am sure she has a stuppid job that pays the bills,maybe one of those care home jobs where they wear uniforms ,i have nothinf against those kind of jobs but to be boastful about it is really irritating.I also know she has no college or university degree because her written english is appaling

Only a desperate or insecure white guy will marry a girl with this kind of attitude or a white guy with masochist tendencies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Please!

[s][/s]

She is fat and fugly

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by khiaa(f): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2014
paradoxqueen:
Hello,

To start with I am a white American woman and my husband is Nigerian. We have been married for almost a year. Anyways my husband claims to be frustrated with me disobeying. Frustrated enough he left and went back to Nigeria but returned after a little more then a week.
Now most of the time i don't think in my mind think to just obey him. What he says or we talk about well to me is only his opinion. I don't see anyone as authority to obey. I see people as people with opinions. My personality also contributes to this problem because i am spoiled, spontaneous, and well my husband says i think too much of myself... I say he doesnt think enough. I am not a disciplined person... I have lived my life doing what i want when i want and how i want.
Then other times i will very clearly purposely obey him. However.i only do this if he has upset me so that we may both be bothered and these times i clearly intend to anger him and frustrate him.
Now i have a problem that he wants me to obey him. I have several problems with this.... 1. I can't obey... I can Try.... But its not in me. 2. When we married our vows were messed up so i feel that is my escape clause that prevents me from really having to up hold to the martial vows. But most of all I just can't obey him. I could name many reasons why i won't or can't but i know myself well enough to know there is no situation with anyone i am going to obey.... Its just me...
Now my real problem is he is threatening to terminate the marriage if i don't obey... And i know he will.
I don't want the marriage to end but i don't want to obey him. And its probably easy to say obey him if i don't want it to end but i can't obey i don't know how and i don't even knowmost of the time when he expects me to i think he is just giving an opinion as no one not even my father would ask let alone demand me to obey.
So does anyone have anything they know i can do or any way i can alert.his mind on this obey thing?

As fake as this story sounds I'll bite.
Op don't worry he's not going anywhere until he gets all of his papers. How many years did you say it will take? Let me get this right, you met him in Sept 2013 and married him in Nov. 2013 right, no he's not going anywhere until his mission is completed, then he can bring his real wife to the US. Going by the threads you created
YOU ARE A MENTAL CASE.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:
[s][/s]

She is fat and fugly

How do you know?
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Only a desperate or insecure white guy will marry a girl with this kind of attitude or a white guy with masochist tendencies. smiley

I agree,she must be unattractive physically and personality-wise.

Btw do you realize we are the only 2,saying the truth on this thread ,the remaining people are just butt-lickers

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Danhumprey: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How do you know?
Same question I wanted to ask.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Danhumprey: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:
[s][/s]

She is fat and fugly
What make you say so? Have you seen her before?

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

I agree,she must be unattractive physically and personality-wise.

Btw do you realize we are the only 2,saying the truth on this thread ,the remaining people are just butt-lickers

Why do you think is she physically unattractive?

I don't know what all others are saying, I haven't read all comments.
I am busy cleaning the kitchen after breakfast.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by khiaa(f): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2014
alutacontinua:
Which village are you typing from? angry

So you can see she is a fake also? She isn't American.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2014
paradoxqueen:
Why i mention i am white is not out of superiority its because if someone reading knows much about Americans they know black American and white American carry a different culture/view/raising.

Different how? Americans don't talk like you. We wouldn't say blacks and whites CARRY a differnt culture, we would say HAVE.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How do you know?

This is easy to know.

Ok,i dont know the fugly part,but she is fat.

I am in America,I know when a fat woman is lamenting,also there are a lot of alert signals she is giving out

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

This is easy to know.

I am in America,I know when a fat woman is lamenting,also there are a lot of alert signals she is giving out

You don't know if she is ugly and you don't know if she is fat.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't know if she is ugly and you don't know if she is fat.

Believe me ,she is fat.I have fat friends and this is how they talk.
I want her to debunk the claim that she is fat.

I have nothing against fat people but to be fat and WILFULLY disobedient especially as a wife to your husband is entirely disguisting and rebarbative

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

Believe me ,she is fat.I have fat friends and this is how they talk.
I want her to debunk the claim that she is fat.

I have nothing against fat people but to be fat and WILFULLY disobedient especially as a wife to your husband is entirely disguisting and rebarbative

Listen, I am slim but it irritates me how you talk about thick people so please stop it or continue but don't quote me. Thank you.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by kay29000(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2014
Well, the problem is that we have different cultures. If you want to keep your man you have to bend your rules a bit to fit his beliefs that a woman must always obey her husband. But, didn't u guys talk about all these before marriage? Didn't you go through courtship? If you did, you would have noticed the differences before tying the knot.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Listen, I am slim but it irritates me how you talk about thick people so please stop it or continue but don't quote me. Thank you.

I dont fuccking care whether you are slim or fat ,i told you i have fat friends.Her fat asss is disguisting because she is disobedient and is proud about that.She knows where her fault is.I will never give a bad person a good name

1.She is fat
2.She is probably unattractive
3.She has a fuckiing bad attitude

2 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:
Well, the problem is that we have different cultures. If you want to keep your man you have to bend your rules a bit to fit his beliefs that a woman must always obey her husband. But, didn't u guys talk about all these before marriage? Didn't you go through courtship? If you did, you would have noticed the differences before tying the knot.

You know why i hate Nigerian men like you? Because you are a butt licker.

Why are you giving this woman a face saving passage?

Why cant you just fuccking say the truth?

If you wife happens to do thiss to you,what would you do?thats the kind of mentality you should have when reacting to threadslike this

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by cococandy(f): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2014
So what if she's fat? undecided
Does her size or her looks have anything to do with her needing advice?

Even if she's ugly does it make her case hopeless such that no one should bother trying to help her make corrections?

And how are we all buttlickers?
hollandis:

This is easy to know.

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

I dont fuccking care whether you are slim or fat ,i told you i have fat friends.Her fat asss is disguisting because she is disobedient and is proud about that.She knows where her fault is.I will never give a bad person a good name

1.She is fat
2.She is probably unattractive
3.She has a fuckiing bad attitude

You have a very nice personality. Nicer than that of the OP.

#irony

4 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
So what if she's fat? undecided
Does her size or her looks have anything to do with her needing advice?
Hahaha am in the mood today

Are you also a divorcee?
I see a lot of fat women with mulatto kids in baby strollers,she will soon join the band waggon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2014
You're in the mood for what?

Typing jargons?
hollandis:

Hahaha am in the mood today

Are you also a divorcee?
I see a lot of fat women with mulatto kids in baby strollers,she will soon join the band waggon

3 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Thanks for the compliments hahaha
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
The sarcasm is lost on her
carefreewannabe:

#irony
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
You're in the mood for what?

Typing jargons?

No,Am in the mood for butt lickets

If it were to be a black woman ,you would all crucify her because of her skin color.

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2014
hollandis:

You know why i hate Nigerian men like you? Because you are a butt licker.

Why are you giving this woman a face saving passage?

Why cant you just fuccking say the truth?

If you wife happens to do thiss to you,what would you do?thats the kind of mentality you should have when reacting to threadslike this

Madam, have I ever offended you before? Haba! Why the negetivity...why the vexation? lol! I clearly stated that she should bend her rules to fit her husband's if she wanted to keep him. And I also asked if they didn't notice this difference before getting married. You want me to answer how I know 90% of Nairaland guys would answer?
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by cococandy(f): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2014
So did you see anybody here praising her attitude or failing to tell her the problem is from her?

Did a white woman steal your boyfriend?
hollandis:

No,Am in the mood for butt lickets

If it were to be a black woman ,you would all crucify her because of her skin color.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
The sarcasm is lost on her

She has possibly been dumped for a white curvy chick and can't get over it; hence the frustration.
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
So did you see anybody here praising her attitude or failing to tell her the problem is from her?

Did a white woman steal your boyfriend?

Same thought at the same time. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by hollandis(f): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2014
kay29000:

Madam, have I ever offended you before? Haba! Why the negetivity...why the vexation? lol! I clearly stated that she should bend her rules to fit her husband's if she wanted to keep him. And I also asked if they didn't notice this difference before getting married. You want me to answer how I know 90% of Nairaland guys would answer?

My question is how would you feel if your wife does this to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is A Man Old Enough To Marry? / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / Igbo Traditional Wedding List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.