Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? (7853 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage Because Her In Laws Are Mean. Wants My Opi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by cococandy(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Not all whites speak Queen's english.
Many don't
lolaluv1:

Thank you. I don't believe this BS for a hot second. Which white woman types like this? Abegi!
Re: Husband Wants To End Marriage Because I Don't Obey.... What To Do? by lolaluv1(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
cococandy:
Not all whites speak Queen's english.
Many don't

That post seems to contain a lot of what you might call "Nigerianisms". It's not the lack of Queen's English that is the issue.

Even if you're faking? Better make it convincing. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Hits First / What's Your Favourite House Chore? / Use Of Man-power To Have Se*x With Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.