Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Igala Language In Anambra State. - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igala Language In Anambra State. (86736 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Aurthur Eze In Anambra (Photos) / The Igala People In Anambra State / Why Hausa Language In Bbc, Voa, Germany Radio, China, France Anybody Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Klinee: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kruzilano:
pls clarify me on sometin.. is igala a community in kogi or a coomunity in anambra? If they shld list out all communities in anambra, will dey b among?
We are in anambra not in kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by cheruv: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
JonBee1:

@new2020,
The Fool.ish Ibiobio man whose father is a captive of the Igbo. Who is now celebrating his new found obsession online and believe every other minority language, culture should be obliterated.
If the phrase "Stockholm Syndrome" does not well define your affliction; STUP.IDITY should do.
Minorities are human too and they have right to uphold their language, culture etc. and be proud of their heritage.
always pokenosing around!!
so kos they're igala that means we should run
see,if they like let them have gold, we don't care!!!
am happy they're igbonizing...if they refuse we simply ship them to kogi and demand kogi return areas inhabited by Igbos to Anambra.
the oil should be left unexplored lemme see whether they'd continue disturbing us about their igala ish angry

3 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Kruzilano(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
JonBee1:

A sigh of relief!
A true igbo man have spoken. That an educated man's reflection. Truthful, humanistic and fair!
The humanity in you blaze forth like a million stars

Shame on you irrational Neanderthal igbos - ACM10, christopher 123, 01Karma, saintneo, tabletman1, cheruv, Kruzilano, Amadaz, new 2020. Hitler have nothing on you
abeg o, in d aspect of their youth speaking more of igbo dan dier lang, hw is it our biz?? Did d govt enforced a law da they shldnt speak their lang? Incases of gubernatorial election in anambra state, pls bring a candidate oh!

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Habakus: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
@JonBee1, I don't know what you intend to achieve by trying to foment problems between the Igbos and the Igalas.
Since you started commenting on this thread,you've not spared even one single polite word for the Igbos who totally don't have any problems with the Igalans who have being living with them for years.
Why do you feel so threatened?
What do you have at stake in this whole issue?
Are you even an Igbo or Igalan?
If the Igala people living in Anambra state want their language to be recognized within the state,then it is up to them to champion their cause in a right way; not by having problems with their "host" community.
For the records,as some of the posters here have already said,the Igbo people don't discriminate. They practice "live and let live". If you feel you're up to the non-indestructible and indefatigable spirit of the Igbos,then you're very welcome to live and integrate amongst them without any single problem. The state government of Anambra state does not in any way intentionally seek to marginalize any body/ tribe living within the state.
In politics,population and influence is a major dictating factor. If you have the number,and you're organized,then you have a stake. Simple.
The oil that a lot of people fight and kill for would still be there even after many of them must have gone.

7 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by RealAlfranco: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Revolva:

its the same ..its just that its a thye Ebu dialect people around that area speak.... there is no language in this world that does not have a dialect
Thanks man!!
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
iyeachile:
Even we the ibaji's from kogi state are looked upon as fake igalas even in our own state. So I understand d message d op is passing across. It wont be easy to get recognition, but it's worth the try.

true brother ..na so one yeye ankpa man dey tell me say i be edo...wtf...we igalas are very funny sometimes..because we are facing south of the state....dont mind dem they r just saying this to scare the elite of ibaji not to be in head of politics....Igals is Igala..dont let no bodey tell u that i any tells you... confront them ....

Deltagiant:

It is always the case with communities living in the heart of an ethnic group; they are unadulterated so to say. But you begin to observe residual cultural influence towards the borders.

Like in Ibaji and Echeno, they are more or less Igbo which many Nigerians do not know. The traditional ruler of Echeno is HRH Joshua ANAZODO, Igbo lineage. Then for Ibaji, your guess is as good as mine. I have already mentioned important Anambra people with Igala surname and lineage as well. This is what i am saying, people should read and ask themselves questions instead of these emotional petty jabs going on here.

True look bro they r not Igbos..they r Igalas but like to give them selves Igbo names..due to the dominating factor n success of Igbos..so southern Igalas always like to name their children at least an igbo name that was before the civil war...after the war many dropped their igbo names and started bearing their native igala names..

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by 01karma(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:
I laugh at your ignorancy. So i should not be recognise in my fatherland? We are not perching in anambra , we full blooded indigene of anambra just like the igbos in anambra too.
But is it not better to be united with your people in kogi than ....... What i mean is that your land and people would be included in the kogi's teritory.. Or would you still prefer been from Amanbra state. Or would you like to go back home because from what i could feature is your people would be igbonized in the next 20years.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by sharpchap: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
my brodas and sistas i greet una ooo. any tribe is welcome in anambra state so long as you are peaceful and law abiding. U are free to maintain and promote your culture in a peaceful way. bring your men, bring your women, bring your children, bring your clothes, food, festivals. anyone who has lived in a place for 100 years is entitled to residency and consideration. HOWEVER YOU ARE NOT FREE TO CARVE OUT OUR LAND AND JOIN IT TO ANOTHER STATE. IF DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF ANAMBRA STATE ANYMORE, PACK YOUR NGWONGWO AND LEAVE OUR LAND AND GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Habakus:
@JonBee1, I don't know what you intend to achieve by trying to foment problems between the Igbos and the Igalas.
Since you started commenting on this thread,you've not spared even one single polite word for the Igbos who totally don't have any problems with the Igalans who have being living with them for years...

Fault this!
KenGali:
There are just damn too many idiots on this thread.
Every single person that has made an ethnic superiority comment on this thread is a real idiot!

To the OP, I am an Anambrarian, from Awka precisely.
You and your people have no apology to anyone for being Anambrarian
You should not claim not to be seeking for equality, you have every right to seek the highest recognition, even above what normal Igbos would enjoy in Anambra state. Just do not see yourself as an outsider. Let me also advise you and your people to use your status as a minority group to open doors that will never be opened for so called majority groups. You want a radio station, have you spoken to UNICEF, DFID, USAID, British Council, German DAAD, South Korean Embassy. Have you spoken to various big companies that are looking to make impact in Corporate Social Responsibility, Like MTN, Airtel, Oando, Dangote, etc. The best Igbo spirit is Self reliance, you need that to be truly Anambrarian. The truth is that all you actually need is the help of the Government in getting you a radio licence, am sure a radio station will create employment in your local community as well.

As is enshrined in Igbo culture, we respect the visitors and minorities around us, so do not hesitate to demand for a special Radio station for your community from the Governor, even if you constitute just 0.5% of us. The smaller you are the more special you are to us.
Anambra was constituted as the "Home for All" by the founding fathers, hence it is a place where every confident and capable person is welcome. it is also a geographical area, and not a blood homogeneous area, every state in Nigeria is an Economic and Geographical definition.

Further to all the Igbo Ehtnic Idiots on this thread.
Need I remind you that apart from the Igbo culture of accommodating the minorities (often cast as Visitors) that the Igala's are no poorly endowed people in any manners of form.
Kogi State is one of the most blessed with Natural resources in Nigeria, resources that should naturally flow out to the world through Onitsha.
If Our money bags are thinking any better, we should be cultivating the most cordial relationship with Kogi state, as business men who provide the Capital for extraction of these resources. And it is not Just about oil. The largest licence for iron mining in Nigeria is currently held by an Australian firm that found a huge hill or iron ore in Kogi State but is strapped of capital to start extraction. Am sure you are familiar with Italians marbles, marble is a rich resource in Kogi state.

Hence, having Igala's in our midst is a blessing for Anambra State. How we treat them will always be perceived by their relations in Kogi State, and will decide if we will be their preferred partners in progress or whether we will sit while the Chinese and the Dangote's of the world make wealth in our backyard.
We have no reason for strife with Igala's (who are Igbo relatives) or Kogi State in any guise!!!!!

A sigh of relief!
A true igbo man have spoken. That an educated man's reflection. Truthful, humanistic and fair!

Shame on you irrational Neanderthal igbos - ACM10, christopher 123, 01Karma, saintneo, tabletman1, cheruv, Kruzilano, Amadaz, new 2020 & u. Hitler have nothing on you

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by 01karma(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
sharpchap:
my brodas and sistas i greet una ooo. any tribe is welcome in anambra state so long as you are peaceful and law abiding. U are free to maintain and promote your culture in a peaceful way. bring your men, bring your women, bring your children, bring your clothes, food, festivals. anyone who has lived in a place for 100 years is entitled to residency and consideration. HOWEVER YOU ARE NOT FREE TO CARVE OUT OUR LAND AND JOIN IT TO ANOTHER STATE. IF DONT WANT TO BE A PART OF ANAMBRA STATE ANYMORE, PACK YOUR NGWONGWO AND LEAVE OUR LAND AND GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO GO.
buhahahahahahahaha well said.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:
Thanks for understanding, I have never get any discrimination from any part in Igboland. But what am saying is that our young one now prefer speaking igbo language to Igala language and i also give my illustration in my former post. The reason why its so is that our language is not being promoted to people in anambra. That is why i blame the government media companies for not creating igala programmes in their stations. Creating igala programme will help tell the people to know that igala exist in anambra. Also appointing igala indigene as commissioner will also help too. How about federal character principle- equity and fairness. Lets leave orient and oil for now but if u went to Otuocha you are still far from aguleri otu where the oil is located. Just go and confirm by yourself.

My brother, I understand your feelings, but it's not really anybody's fault, not even the government as you think. In the north for example, there are many tribes and languages but most northerners speak hausa. A northern minority is more likely to be fluent in hausa than his indigenous language. Igbo is like a mini lingua franca in Anambra, cos majority of Anambrarians understand it. The onus lies on your people to motivate themselves and their children unto speaking of Igala.
As for radio programmes, I know there are Igala programmes by ABS.
Igala teaching in schools may not be possible. Are there teachers who studied Igala in the universities? Where re you going to recruit the igala teachers from? I don't know of any other Nigerian language that is taught in schools save for Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Radoillo:
When these people leave their communities and move inland to the urban areas such as Enugu and Onitsha, they blend in effortlessly with the Igbo population. Because they speak Igbo and many of them bear Igbo names, it is hard to suspect that they may have a different pedigree. I was friends with one guy at UNIZIK for years. I took his Igboness for granted, based on his name and his mastery of the Igbo language. Until we attended his father's burial at Odekpe and realised they spoke a different language.

Odekpe is not and does not speak Igalla. No Odekpe person would tell you that he is Igalla. Odekpe speaks Ogbaru type of Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by saintneo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
JonBee1:

A sigh of relief!

Shame on you irrational Neanderthal igbos - ACM10, christopher 123, 01Karma, saintneo, tabletman1, cheruv, Kruzilano, Amadaz, new 2020. Hitler have nothing on you
I think you being delusional
You failed in your application of the phrase “stockholm syndrome” then you label me a Hitler
Now you are apply the “stockholm syndrome” on me by labeling me a Hitler & Neanderthal and cohessing me into accepting your view

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by cheruv: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
deavicky:
Go back to history the Igala's are the only tribe that has nevered been defeated in any battle.
what happened between you guys and the jukuns can you elaborate more on princess Inikpi's demise undecided
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by poseidon12: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
new2020:

You are correct. Akwa Ibom is the biggest supporter of Igbos in the SS, followed by Cross River. Watch this video of Professor Phillip Effiong, son of the former Vice president and second President of the Republic of Biafra, General Effiong; an Ibibio man who was a staunch supporter of Biafra and fought to the last drop. A lot people think Biafra was just an Igbo cause, Ibibio, Efik, Annang and many others all supported it; fought, bled and died just as the Igbos. Ijaws are now waking up and aligning. Jonathan aligns with the Igbos, not just for political reasons, his biological children have Igbo maternal parentage. His wife speaks fluent Igbo. As for Rivers...Ikweres can remain in denial as they want but time will come when they will regret it. As I stated before, Igbos are confident in their abilities and can succeed without the help of any tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2yeLEBmJ1o

Thanks for showing the video link. I learnt something I did not know about the civil war. Nice to learn about General Philip Effiong's family and some details about the end of the war. God bless Ireland and it's people, very good people. Thanks to the Catholic Church and their vast charity work worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
saintneo:

I think you being delusional
You failed in your application of the phrase “stockholm syndrome” then you label me a Hitler
Now you are apply the “stockholm syndrome” on me by labeling me a Hitler & Neanderthal and cohessing me into accepting your view.

SMH

I will make a human of you.
After this encounter you will not remain the same. Never!
You will become humanistic. Fair, rational and truthful

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Klinee: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
mumuguyman:
My brother, imagine... Nzam as a matter of fact is d smallest town in Anambra west. Oroma-Etiti, Umuem, Mmiata, Umueze Anam, Umuikwu, Umudora and Umuoba is far bigger than Nzam... So what is your point? I like your update anyways but don't lie about the size/population of ur town
How can u said this have u been to Nzam before? Combine togather they are bigger than Nzam but individualy Nzam is double far bigger than each of them. Just say the truth stop claiming.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Klinee: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
mumuguyman:
and u lied again, can you stop it!!!
Everything i say hear is 100% truth and fact base on reality.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blitz888:
Bro, you miss the point..... are there no Anambra igalas living in other parts of Anambra let's say awka for instance? I live in yenagoa and was so shocked to hear them broadcast in Igbo on their state owned radio.. I guess you can't connect with what I felt that day in a state where Igbo is not an indigenous language and I hear it's a norm here in yenagoa. in all fairness to the government of Anambra state more needs to be done for the igalas amongst us but the greater responsibility lies with them... nobody will place a higher premium on you than what you've placed on yourself.

There are indigenous Igbo speaking communities in Bayelsa. Ask,if you don't know.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by eleko1: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
I agree with U but that U haven't seen one doesn't mean some peeps dnt changed their SURNAME(falsify/name is associated with demon)
adeitoro:
People / communities change their name due to some reasons, which I have witness, but I have not seen any Igboman born in 60s who changed his SURNAME to non-Igbo name except ENGLISH.

Note: I am using born in the 60s as a reference because of the age of the priest in question.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:
How can u said this have u been to Nzam before? Combine togather they are bigger than Nzam but individualy Nzam is double far bigger than each of them. Just say the truth stop claiming.

Bigger as in landmass or population?
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
chiboy11:
I love dis part,ure Ibo n most essp we re Nigerian, I understand ure more concern about being in d main stream,@ 5% like u said u pple can stil set up a radio station dier dat wilte pple n speak ur language,Orient is @ur back yard even b4 dat start driling u guys wud ve Told dem to extablish a radio station 4u pple,everytin al boils down to som corupt pple in ur place, Am Igbo n ure Igbo n we re 100% Nigerian,dats wat matas most. Cheers

Igalla is but 2% of Anambra population. Even the 2% is too generous.

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Amadaz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
emmyrichie:

Illiteracy at its peak.
locate the nearest power transformer to you and get intimate with it.

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Deltagiant: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:

I don't know where this argument is going? Even at that, the Nzam in question is only partially Igala speaking. The rest rest speak Igbo and their traditional ruler Igwe James Okolo is Igbo. The president of the town union is Igbo.

Why don't you take this matter to your chief and town union? That is the best channel for your grievances to be heard instead of this market dance on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Emyogalanya:
Stop claiming my odekpe in ogbaru there's no igala by birth from my villa

Thank you. The Odekpe claim is quite funny, considering that my maternal family have in laws in Odekpe and as a matter of fact, they ran to Odekpe when the civil war engulfed their part of Idemili. Odekpe is an Igbo town with no iota of Igalla. Infact, i would have to research on some of the other towns there that he is claiming as Igalla towns, if he could lie about Odekpe,nothing is beyond him.
Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Deltagiant: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
Blitz888:
Bro, you miss the point..... are there no Anambra igalas living in other parts of Anambra let's say awka for instance? I live in yenagoa and was so shocked to hear them broadcast in Igbo on their state owned radio.. I guess you can't connect with what I felt that day in a state where Igbo is not an indigenous language and I hear it's a norm here in yenagoa. in all fairness to the government of Anambra state more needs to be done for the igalas amongst us but the greater responsibility lies with them... nobody will place a higher premium on you than what you've placed on yourself.

pazienza:

There are indigenous Igbo speaking communities in Bayelsa. Ask,if you don't know.

The igbo communities in Bayelsa can be found in Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all in Sagbama area of bayelsa, they are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Klinee: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Habakus:
Since you started commenting on this thread,you've not spared even one single polite word for the Igbos who totally don't have any problems with the Igalans who have being living with them for years.
Why do you feel so threatened?
What do you have at stake in this whole issue?
Are you even an Igbo or Igalan?
If the Igala people living in Anambra state want their language to be recognized within the state,then it is up to them to champion their cause in a right way; not by having problems with their "host" community.
For the records,as some of the posters here have already said,the Igbo people don't discriminate. They practice "live and let live". If you feel you're up to the non-indestructible and indefatigable spirit of the Igbos,then you're very welcome to live and integrate amongst them without any single problem. The state government of Anambra state does not in any way intentionally seek to marginalize any body/ tribe living within the state.
In politics,population and influence is a major dictating factor. If you have the number,and you're organized,then you have a stake. Simple.
The oil that a lot of people fight and kill for would still be there even after many of them must have gone.
Guy i dont know the type sense u have. WE ARE NOT LIVING IN ANAMBRA, WE ARE FULL INDIGENE OF ANAMBRA JUST LIKE THE IGBOS WHO ARE FULL INDIGENE TOO. ANAMBRA IS NOT OUR HOST COMMUNITY INSTEAD WE HOST PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATE COMING IN ANAMBRA. This exactly what we are fighting for.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by donbenie(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Joavid:
Igala's in Anambra should inform the government that they would like to join their brothers in kogi state unless the Igbo's will continue to oppress you people.

A retarde'd igala man is governor of kogi state, he will gladly welcome his brothers with open arms and a double plus for his cos of the crude oil --- and trust the greedy Igbo's not to allow y'all go cos of that same crude oil.

Mwtcheeeeeeeew!

More so, Anambra's are fake Igbos hehehehe, breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open.

Anambra's should respect their igala ancestry and admit it and respect the very few Igalas who maintained their language.

The first page of this thread, shows the similarity in the Igala and Anambra Igbo language.

Anambra's, seek the truth!!

Yours is the most st.upid post in this forum..so Igbos are greedy and wants the oil to themselves..well,first we explored,financed and developed the oil wells,so yes we're entitled to profit from it,i think,secondly you claimed that Anambrarians are not Igbos,well why don't you educate us on the history of origin of Anambra Igbos..and by the way who you be and where did you crawl out from to be making such assumptions..

5 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Deltagiant: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Klinee:
Guy i dont know the type sense u have. WE ARE NOT LIVING IN ANAMBRA, WE ARE FULL INDIGENE OF ANAMBRA JUST LIKE THE IGBOS WHO ARE FULL INDIGENE TOO. ANAMBRA IS NOT OUR HOST COMMUNITY INSTEAD WE HOST PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATE COMING IN ANAMBRA. This exactly what we are fighting for.

I don't believe you are fighting for anything. Go speak with your town's chief Igwe james Okolo and channel your grievances properly. These your market dance here will not change anything in Nzam and the rest of the state!

3 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by pazienza(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Deltagiant:

I don't know where this argument is going? Even at that, the Nzam in question is only partially Igala speaking. The rest rest speak Igbo and their traditional ruler Igwe James Okolo is Igbo. The president of the town union is Igbo.

Why don't you take this matter to your chief and town union? That is the best channel for your grievances to be heard instead of this market dance on Nairaland?

My aunt just confirmed to me that the Nzam people she knew were purely Igbo with no iota of igalla.

I did small digging and found out that the Igalla people in Nzam were invaders, they didn't meet the land empty and had to drive the Igbo groups in the land away, but many of the Igbo groups recovered back some of their original land. So Nzam is not an Igalla town,but an original Igbo settlement, that Igbos now have to share with their Igalla invaders from Idah.
The current Igwe of Nzam, happen to be from the Igbo part of Nzam.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzam

4 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Deltagiant: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
pazienza:

My aunt just confirmed to me that the Nzam people she knew were purely Igbo with no iota of igalla.

I did small digging and found out that the Igalla people in Nzam were invaders, they didn't meet the land empty and hand to drive the Igbo groups in the land away, but many of the Igbo groups recovered back some of their original land. So Nzam is not an Igalla town,but an original Igbo settlement, that Igbos now have to share with their Igalla invaders from Idah.
The current Igwe of Nzam, happen to be from the Igbo part of Nzam.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzam

That is what i am trying to hammer into him. It is a fruitless excercise. I purposely don't want to humiliate anyone and that is why i've been courteously telling him to go meet Igwe james okolo to resolve his misgivings.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Language In Anambra State. by Klinee: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
pazienza:

Bigger as in landmass or population?
BOTH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.