Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63298 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by tsleazy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
bebe2:

hall IV KE?

and we been think say na only hall 3 boys dey roast grin grin
Hall iv hot pass hall3...e be like say u ladies don see boxers tire
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:
No 4... Mehn! I suffered from those guys... As I dey drop pot from fire, them dey land my room. They walk around with spoons in their pockets angry
Wetin You Go Find 4 Boys Hostel?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
gsparks01:
the Rappers
Im Guilty
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by greall1: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
What of those ones always disturb people with High volume of speakers during the exam period.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by boombay(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
ibrews:
u dey craze..u are always shouting schooled in france on every thread...clap for ursef,MR SHOW OFF
dude at least you should behave Like a literate.. I don't bark like the the way you do because i schooled in Franceundecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Biralee(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
omg... ion know any of these things because i schooled in Franceundecided
Guy u dey miss seriously.....,
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lawkie77(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
tense
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adedayo516:
The prayer warriors.. They turn the room into a revival ground all by them self..

The extreme Loners .. They don't gist, don't greet, don't answer greetings..

The sellers.. They turn the room into a mini mart, well, being business oriented is a positive thing though and as per say you be there room mate, small small advantage like buying on credit go dey.
Choi, Your Head Dey There.! Na Dem Full Ma Hostel.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by tsleazy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ameerasexy:
very short boxers oo..den dey will come like dat to Hall 5 Tap to chance us...smelling hall 4 boys
some of their snakes even dangle out of their boxers
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by juwoonn(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
Oga..You better go night class.
You really need to start reading ur books Now, otherwise you'll write "nairaland" on ur papers.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clemz88(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
ibrews:
u dey craze..u are always shouting schooled in france on every thread...clap for ursef,MR SHOW OFF
I tot am only d one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by wisolf(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
What of the tech gurus,they know all the latest browsing cheat codes and those guys that can sell anytin wen they are broke..phones,cloths,shoes,foodstuffs just name it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Vivly(f): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Then we have the non academic students.
They don't go for classes, don't go out, just stay in, talk whenever talk is available, speak their native language and pidgin, fight, quarrel, play silly music with the volume turned up to the highest, cause trouble, make night calls and sleep.
P.S They are mostly found in Unical Common rooms.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
some of their snakes even dangle out of their boxers
hillarious
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sexzskil(f): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
People for school hostel dey suffer o! Na there u go no say poverty get grade 50 with the way some people go dey eat concotion, dey shine eyes as if one invicible hand dey drag food with themsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ifyeez: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:

dude at least you should behave Like a literate.. I don't bark like the the way you do because i schooled in Franceundecided
shocked we done hear Mr France. We that schooled at the State aint talking.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adedayo516(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Choi, Your Head Dey There.! Na Dem Full Ma Hostel.
When exam don almost start, nah hin you go dey see them dey play Christian music, dey roll for ground say them dey pray... Solution.. Once dem start their show off pray, true on your gbedu..

Do me I do you

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Atmmachine(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
The weed crew.:_
#Dem go shiit (Defecate) where ever they smoke weed.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Enasco1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
trustedward:
nò 14 so on point. .Hall II, Uniben
bross y cast Uniben nw?? Bt 4 real Hall 1 n 11 re gud @ shot put!! U wl see dft nylon hanging in dft direction of d fence n near by trees
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by boombay(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Biralee:

Guy u dey miss seriously.....,

not my fault tho'
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ayusco85(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
trustedward:
nò 14 so on point. .Hall II, Uniben

they are in every hostel of every federal and state uni grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by deanaz(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
The loners
They don't have any visitors but if and when they do,it's one of the blind guys from Eni-Njoku Hostels..#Nkrumah Hall.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by uzolexis(f): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
The boys that stay late in gals hostel and sneak out in the middle of the night and the girls that stay in boys hostel n sneak out in the middle of the night (I belonged 2 dis grp back in d day)

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by charlexarmani(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
I am guilty of numba 8 nd 10 though Op na coolerize b dat numba 8..... Pes sure die
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ifyeez: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
wisolf:
What of the tech gurus,they know all the latest browsing cheat codes and those guys that can sell anytin wen they are broke..phones,cloths,shoes,foodstuffs just name it
Sharap i used to be a tech guru too, and i never sold my phone or cloths, infect i was the best in my department, and also the most swagged, people envy me, and the ladies loved me so much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Sylverbox(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Another of those threads

And which group do you fall in, op
Op left out his category- the Squaters!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
SkinnyDude:

lol. i am a complainer. i complain about almost everything. am even complaining why they have to fix quiz for us tomorrow. i fell like slapping the lecturers.

lazy u. u beta geh ready.

I'm more of an observer or d boring type: never involves herself in anything buh must surely b der to observe nd know watsup
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kenex4ever(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
amokeme:
The "family and friends" crew. God help you if your roommate belongs to one and your room is the meeting point..
I belong to this group sha cool
Amebo crew, lol

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ElNur1: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
lawalt01:
...Its a universal world...however,I remember my undergraduate days...

my niqqqa

y post ur pics nw?
somebdy ask u 4 pictures?
Nawaoo
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
What about the noise makers...makes noise as if na their papa house them dey.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
11. The dirty ones. If u see them on campus, u will think they don't wear a clothe twice cos their neatness. Follow them come hostel, smell go wan kill u
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by princesa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
understatement:

Lolz..I belong to the debaters grin grin grin

The witty:These ones are funny u look forward 2 them speaking..anything they say is just a comic relief..even in tensed situations..their disadvantage is that even if they do something that pains u and u feel like killing them..immediately u see them u begin to laugh and that's how u will 4give them..

P S:they are usually short

The Fighters:anytime u hear gbas!gbos! they must be there..u wonder if dia future has anyfin to do with skul

The Aged:no..he hasn't gone to poly or nce,no..he hasn't given birth..na jamb do am bad bad...these one's are called broda lagbaja or tamedu..any small thing btwn u 2 ur friends begin to warn u"guy u and broda no be mate o...he tells u himself if u offend him and u hear stories like"my younga broda has given birth to 2kids..my yunga sista is a final year student..know how u talk to me o"

Their opposite:he is the youngest in d room..wrote jamb once and got admitted..they tend to annoy u everyday and when u want to get angry at him..he begs and tells u"hey..na like dis u dey beat ur younger broda @home..u know sae I be small pikin now...abeg abeg"ur roomates laughs and den u'l eventually leave him

The pretenders:u will neva see him read,he talks parties,football,and argues all the time...u'l neva see him read his books but when the results are out..u begin to wonder if it's not God that gave him is kind of brain and give u urs...

The stingy:hardly will u see these ones have left over They cook 1 cup of rice,3 slices of yam,1 indomie..when u come back from lecture and u see them them eating,,don't be happy bro..the food is only for him..why I like dem is that they don't ask when u are eating urs too..

The ones that spends their pocket money on gals and settle for garri in dia hostels...

And lastly,in nigerian hostels today,every room has an upcoming artiste!

Then I guess I'm the upcoming artiste in my own room grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / If You Can Solve This Maths, A Financial Institution Should Employ You. / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.