Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? (10383 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / When the roles are reversed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tymax:

Na me first talk am. Many threads ago.

So, shift! angry

...lol....

See me see wahala....

Please kindly provide the link to the thread.....as evidence....
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
temigracie:

...lol....

See me see wahala....

Please kindly provide the link to the thread.....as evidence....
Can't find the link. tongue
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Enahi(f): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
MabraO:

Dats a lie
U gonna ve less of it
Like once or twice in 3 months
Really? Why?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dannylux: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Other things except assuming the roles of your parents.
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by ERCROSS(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tallesty1:
Allow him to change the oil and lubricate all the lubricateable. It might rust before you meet the main man.
I dey always gbadun diz ur signature texts talking about women.
Especially the last one u used.behind every successful man is a woman, that's true becoz. Women don't follow unsuccessful men.
Twas so funny but true
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Enahi:
I sincerely want to know what the roles of a boyfriend are in a relationship? I sincerely don't see nothing good in it. At times I always end up asking myself the following questions:

I ask myself at times what's the essence of been in a relationship?

What's the point of opening my virgina for someone am not married to?

What's the big deal about sex when I will have too much of it when I eventually get married?

Been there done that and I feel relationships ain't worth it,perhaps I haven't met a good guy. What do you think?

When u meet a guy who gives u nothing more dan sex, recharge card and some money dis wd be how u think abt relationships.

But when u meet more reasonable men( like me), u wd begin to see relationships differently.

No offence intended but u sound like an under 23 female. How old are u?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by timilehing(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Providing to an endless needs of the Girl. Some ladies will be happy to hear this
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Allow him to change the oil and lubricate all the lubricateable. It might rust before you meet the main man.
this from the mighty tallesty1? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2014
jnrbayano:
If I'm your friend (boyfriend) and I don't impact on your life positively, then I am a failure.

LOBATAN
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2014
U ended all ur questions with an answer..
Enahi:
perhaps I haven't met a good guy. What do you think?
and trust Nland, it has it all, and with this thread, u'v turn on ur radar, happy hunting.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Tallesty1(m): 6:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
this from the mighty tallesty1? lipsrsealed
Sensible Post Begets Sensible Advice.
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sensible Post Begets Sensible Advice.
as ur honor pleases grin
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Enahi(f): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
U ended all ur questions with an answer.. [b][/b] and trust Nland, it has it all, and with this thread, u'v turn on ur radar, happy hunting.... cheesy
Hello how are you?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Enahi:
Hello how are you?
save and sound.. And U, Ur Nite?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by justmag(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2014
Damn!! Sounds like someone did u wrong! Like u said "you haven't met a good guy yet!" Once u do...you will have ya answers. Just remember! ! The benefit of a bf differs from one person to another.
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Enahi(f): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2014
obongproff:

When u meet a guy who gives u nothing more dan sex, recharge card and some money dis wd be how u think abt relationships.

But when u meet more reasonable men( like me), u wd begin to see relationships differently.

No offence intended but u sound like an under 23 female. How old are u?
Seriously what has age got to do with this?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Enahi(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
justmag:
Damn!! Sounds like someone did u wrong! Like u said "you haven't met a good guy yet!" Once u do...you will have ya answers. Just remember! ! The benefit of a bf differs from one person to another.
Yeah true
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Enahi:
Seriously what has age got to do with this?

Age has a lot to do with experience. Doe not in all cases sha. But I believe if u were 26 and above, u wd know beta dat der is more to relationship dan sex. Actually u dont always need to be old enof, u only need to be enlightened enof.

And concerning wot ur uncle told u. Der is no guarantee dat u wd hav plenty of sex when ur married, except u marry a man with high libido. If both u and ur spouse are sexually incompatible den ur looking at a marriage with a frustrating sex life. So if u wanna stick to ur 'no-sex-till-marriage' principle, just make sure u and ur partner are sexually compatible by discussing the mata wella and as raw as possible. But if one of u is not truthful or open enof and u eventually marry, wahala go day oh.

D fact dat one guy broke ya heart is not enof to write off being in a relationship. Just give urself time to heal and afta dat u can love again.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Princessderaa(f): 8:34am On Oct 07, 2014
jmoore:

It is okay by me. Na tear rubber I go marry.
who go marry de ones wey u don knack akpako?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Princessderaa:
who go marry de ones wey u don knack akpako?
Na me tell you say I don knack before, huh? undecided
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Princessderaa(f): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2014
jmoore:

Na me tell you say I don knack before, huh? undecided
oya swear wit ur prick
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Princessderaa:
oya swear wit ur prick

Lekwanu Chidera.

Take my words or forget. undecided
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Princessderaa(f): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2014
jmoore:

Lekwanu Chidera.

Take my words or forget. undecided
bia jmoore u no gt respect for my name abi?
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tymax:

Can't find the link. tongue

...lol....

Search for it , youngman....

Or else....I ll report you for false accusation....
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 6:02am On Oct 14, 2014
iceberylin:
PĤÚČĶ
PĤÚČĶ
PĤÚČĶ angry

na the koko be that,all others na wash,people are deceiving themselves in the name of relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Mutuwa:

Your beginning to think outside the box.

maybe she just got dumped,cos thats where reality sets in...
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by alotofgrace(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2014
Enahi:
I sincerely want to know what the roles of a boyfriend are in a relationship? I sincerely don't see nothing good in it. At times I always end up asking myself the following questions:

What's the big deal about sex when I will have too much of it when I eventually get married?

Been there done that and I feel relationships ain't worth it,perhaps I haven't met a good guy. What do you think?

it depends....
if u in school, he should assist thee academically (like getting u books should he can, not necessarily cashwise sha)
if u working class, he should.....ahhmmmmmmm....i dont know. wait, he should be able to bring out the best in you like happineesss you wen u are sadding....you know!
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 6:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Enahi:
Yeah true

no wonder
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by olaboy001(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Enahi:

No relationship is ever a waste of your time, if it didn't bring you what you want, it thought you what you don't want................
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Enahi(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
olaboy001:

No relationship is ever a waste of your time, if it didn't bring you what you want, it thought you what you don't want................
. That's true,thanx
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by olaboy001(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Enahi:
. That's true,thanx
You are welcome
Re: What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Enahi,

It is not the role of boyfriend but the rile of relationships. It is meant for you to choose the right partner.

It is not how far, but how well u pick the sense in nonsense relationships.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.