Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305388 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2009
donnie:

@ Hubreality
Hmm,
I actually have thought on those lines recently. He most probably has shamlessly begun miltiplying himself thru different IDs on these threads.

I first noticed it when he refered to Rev Ken's rellocation from SA as a grand plot to escape prosecutiion by the SA authorities. Not long after, another thread comes up by a fresh poster siting some article and drawing the same conclusions with more gist in sir John's usual manner. Of course Sir john was there to contribute to the thread. That was when i knew this guy will stop at nothing until he has destroyed both himself and his hearers.

I was at CEC Abuja in 2006 (i worked in ABJ then) when SEC Gen, Rev Ray announced that CEC will be starting up at Texas and that Rev Ken has been asked to go there.

Sir John has perfected the art of mixing up facts with lies. He thinks he will escape.
By the time satan is finished with you, you will look for rest, where to hide and find none.

Oh what a confused bunch you all grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by solosimple(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
uhnnn sad sad
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by solosimple(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
Don't even know what to say after reading all the posts.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
You've chronic unbelieving problem, we need to know your full names, and your position in CE then to confirm you actually had an encounter with the leadership as you claimed and to know what actually laid you out of CE in general. CE healing school is accessable to anybody who wishes to participate in faith in God's Word and His abilities to witness the truth about Christ Embassy Healing School not this your false report(thread) and your false suggestion as a thread here against the word of God on tithing. How come many lives who were touched globally by God's power testifying to the glory of God. Only you sirjohn?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
You've chronic unbelieving problem, we need to know your full names, and your position in CE then to confirm you actually had an encounter with the leadership as you claimed and to know what actually laid you out of CE in general. CE healing school is accessable to anybody who wishes to participate in faith in God's Word and His abilities to witness the truth about Christ Embassy Healing School not this your false report(thread) and your false suggestion as a thread here against the word of God on tithing. How come many lives who were touched globally by God's power testifying to the glory of God. Only you sirjohn, accuser of the brethren.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
@Hubreality, each time this thread comes up, it records additional hit close to a thousand, a fraction of that number represent people who will get a fresh opportunity to know the truth.

Keep up the good work!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
way to go, Sir John, tell the "man" worshippers
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by manmustwac(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2009
@Sir John
Why is it that nearly all pastor chris's healing videos that i see on Loveworld TV always take place in South Africa?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2009
@manmustwac
I dont wear an expensive cream suit and my hair is not jerry curled nor do I speak in a fake foreign accent; I think you're asking the wrong guy

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2009
Posted by: SirJohn
Insert Quote
@manmustwac
I dont wear an expensive cream suit and my hair is not jerry curled nor do I speak in a fake foreign accent; I think you're asking the wrong guy

Not very fair of you, Sir John!

Still, guy set himself up for it. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by pastort1(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2009
SirJohn:

@manmustwac

I thought you were once a member of Christ Embassy shocked How come you were there even after seeing Pastor Chris' "jerry curl", cream suits and hearing his "fake" foreign accent.
You sound like a disgruntled element who left the church after being suspended or expelled for sleeping with a sister. Tell us the name of your Pastor and branch and your real name so that we can investigate your activities while you were there angry
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 6:11am On May 05, 2009
Pastor T, I'm with you on that, you see, this faceless sirjohn has severally claimed alot here as a cell leader, and so close to group pastors, and and the leadership uptil December last year. Seun Osewa is a known personality who gave a "fair" and "just" interview report "thread" on pastor Chris although there could be some unjust and unrully comments by a few contributors in the forums. I did ask him(sirjohn) earlier; what are your real names as a supposed reporter of such a story so that we CE members here or any person who is biased to actually verify the truth of what laid him out of CE. No one in the forums has ever agreed knowing him in person; acclaimed sirjohn, "fake reporter."
Those names you're accusing are established and known in their callings and assignments respectively whether pleasant or unpleasant to you is simply a choice. What are your legitimate names?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 6:12am On May 05, 2009
Pastor T, I'm with you on that, you see, this faceless sirjohn has severally claimed alot here as a cell leader, and so close to group pastors, and and the leadership uptil December last year. Seun Osewa is a known personality who gave a "fair" and "just" interview report "thread" on pastor Chris although there could be some unjust and unrully comments by a few contributors in the forums. I did ask him(sirjohn) earlier; what are your real names as a supposed reporter of such a story so that we CE members here or any person who is biased to actually verify the truth of what laid him out of CE. No one in the forums has ever agreed knowing him in person; acclaimed sirjohn, "fake reporter."
Those names you're accusing are established and known in their callings and assignments respectively whether pleasant or unpleasant to you is simply a choice. What are your legitimate names?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2009
@hubreality
Why don't you give us your legitimate names as well? or better still post your resume here so we can know you better and probably be able to offer solutions to your delusions.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2009
pastor t:

I thought you were once a member of Christ Embassy shocked How come you were there even after seeing Pastor Chris' "jerry curl", cream suits and hearing his "fake" foreign accent.

Very simple, I remained there for the same reason you're still there: DELUSION!! grin grin

pastor t:

You sound like a disgruntled element who left the church after being suspended or expelled for sleeping with a sister.

Oh so you know the trademark of MOST CE pastors and leaders? tongue tongue

pastor t:

Tell us the name of your Pastor and branch and your real name so that we can investigate your activities while you were there angry

Haba pastor t, what have I not already said about myself. If the information I've already given on NL is not sufficient for you to 'wise up', then I'm afraid you may have to go and jump off third mainland bridge.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OREAWADOO: 12:23pm On May 07, 2009
THE TRUTH IS
JESUS HAD NO HEALING SCHOOL,
HE DID NOT TEACH LAZARUS HOW TO RECIEVE LIFE AND KEEP IT
NOR DID HE TEACH THE GUY BY THE POOL HOW TO KEEP HIS SIGHT AND REMIAN SEEING
PAUL DID NOT HOLD SUCH SCHOOLS[PREHEALING LECTURES]
MIRACLES ARE NOT ENGINEERED
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by biggodwin: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2009
biggodwin:

Now, Pls leave Pastor Chris alone, cant you just see for yourself that this Men of God are unstoppable? Christ Embassy is blasting every corner of the Universe, their Daily Devotional is now translated in i think about 78 languages and they are still counting. In Ghana, they've taken all over and bombarding everywhere with the Gospel of Jesus through the Man of God, the same with all the Asian and Carribean Countries, they've been able to penetrate the Irans, Iraqs, and even Saudi Arabia with the Gospel, visit S/Africa and see thousands of folks who doctors have given up on, a rendeavouz of broken humanity and God visited and gave life and hope to through the Healing School which is a Ministry of Jesus through Pastor Chris, we are one body of Christ. Let's rejoice when we see our fellow brethren doing well and even when they seem to have done any wrong, we are not the ones to begin to castigate.

I may not know Pastor Chris well but one thing i can testify of him is that, He is a Balanced Preacher, unlike what alot of his critics think, He preaches Salvation, Heaven, Christian Consecration, Divine Realities, Zion's Cizitens, Overcoming Life, Prosperity and many other aspects and i have seen so many books he has written in all these christian areas in many good and well-stocked BookShops. It is not therefore enough to watch only their Atmosphere of Miracles and conclude he's just for Signs and Wonders, No! I bet to differ, its just that Miracles by nature attracts attention than an endtime warning sermon will probably do and we know that even the Miracles wrought by the Apostles also gained popularity, Daddy G.O. has also wrought miracles of all sorts that Pastor Chris does and even perhaps greater ones, and Baba's name is spreading like Wildfire in Europe. So what are we talking about?

God Bless you All.

The Big Godwin.

Mr man, how does all this justify the delibrate staging of miracles? I advice that you speak only about things you have knowledgae of.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by biggodwin: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
[ok
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2009
biggodwin:

Between You and I, who lacks the Knowledge of these things? If you met Jesus healing, i am sure you will have accused him of same, i am not surprised, afterall Jesus was accused of using Belzebub for his good works. The irony is that, those who do not believe in Miracles and who criticise men of God about miracles never experience it in their own lives, their lives remain dull, boring and they keep struggling with the afllictions of life without any supernatural visitation. It was people like you too who started criticising Daddy GO of buying a jet and Bishop Oyedepo of cursing armed robbers. What is wrong with you people, No, Wait, Why are you like this?

I have evidently seen my friend's mum who had Goitre for years, all of us in this area at least knew, She went to Healing School and came back without goitre, what exactly is your problem? How possibly can a Man make such display of miracles and invite all sick around the world to come, and then when they come, how will he will decieve such a multitude? In case you dont know, i have visited Hospitals several times to pray for people who got instant healing, u may as well say i staged it in the hospital.

For your information, not everyone in wheelchair that comes to our Redeem Camp that go back home walking and not everyone who goes to healing school that get healed, why? Because even Jesus could not do any miracles in Nazareth and no mighty work (Mark 6 vs 5 - KJV or NIV) and it wasnt because Jesus was staging the ones he did at Capernaum and Galilee, No! It was because of unbeleif and lack of faith of those involved, so if you in particular (SirJohn) come to our redeem camp or go to healing school, i can assure u 100% that you will either come back home same or come worse, because of your dirty and suspicsious lack of faith and craftiness of mind, Jesus said until one becomes like a child he cannot receive of the Father, what did he mean? That you believe, like a child will do under a normal circumstances. Ye doubt these things because ye are unbelief, even the disciples of Jesus tried to cast out demons and they couldnt and when Jesus came and did same thing and cast the devils out, the disciples asked why they couldnt and he told them its because of their unbelief. Peter after walking on the water for a while began to sink (in the presence of Jesus), and he will have drowned if he didnt shout to Jesus for help, and Jesus asked him, "Peter, why did you doubt?".

So leave these men of God alone, thy faith shall made thee whole!

@biggodwin,
Let me pretend for a moment that I didn’t see your last post; I understand you are new however, I have a question for you:
What would you call a scenario in which someone that has diabetes or sickle cell anemia for instance goes to a place like the healing school, and then after two weeks, he or she is then placed in a wheelchair before hundreds of devotees who get the impression that they are incapacitated? And then they are later ministered to and told to stand and walk as though that was their problem?

I’ll also advice that you take time out to read my complete story and all the comments that follow.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by biggodwin: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2009
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by goldenterp(f): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
@SIr John

the last time I responded directly to your post , i told you that I was totally convinced that you were totally convinced about the things that you were saying. That didnt mean you had the truth. It's just that I honestly think that you are very very hurt by what i dont know(it's not that you honestly believe this miracles were staged), and blinded by that hurt so much that you can only believe 'the way' you do.

How could anyone go to the healing school of Christ Embassy and say the things that you say? Mind you ,there's nothing anyone in this world or nairaland for for that matter would say to change your mindset. It's even of no use telling you that you are on your way to distruction. No offence, but you exhibit so much hatred for the Man Pastor Chris wether you know it or not. i believe you are a born again christian and you believe you are doing the kingdom of God some special service, sincerely sweetie, you are wrong  and I feel very sad about this

. This things that you hold on to as knowlegde of the 'truth about the healing school of christ embassy' the more you express and stylishly try to defend them and  force them on the belief system of anyone that cares to listen in nairaland, i honestly commend, but the risk you are facing here is that its  becoming too obvious that we are dealing with hate , unbelief in miracles(i knw u'll say u believe in miracles) and irreversible stubborness of the heart.

On this recent post of yours i have a few questions(these questions really are for the sake of pple who read on this website, cos by now i can so predict how your mind works):

Does the healing sch of CEC claim that the sick folks brought these wheel chairs from home?

Are you not aware that prolonged illness of say diabetes  or even sickle cell can cause an individual to be bed ridden? what knowlegde are you now talking about?

When this people give their testimonies on the world wide web, terrestial and satellite TV, they would usually explain how the 'diabetes' or 'sickle cell' got them to  the point that they could not do what they could before e'g standing up and running. Also there would be a detailed explanation with graphics and all, of the kind of symptoms that usually accompany such illnesses by the medical team of the healing school. I said that to say that you should stop painting scenarios here because you wanna discredit the HS. ANYONE CAN PAINT ANY SCENARIO, but the fact is that people go to the healing sch with serious cases and come back completely healed and it's obvious to people who knew them before they went, and that my friend you cannot take away. Now this leads me to ask you to PLS stop the wickedness, cos you are really not a factor to the man Pastor Chris, but what about people who have hopes that they can be healed through Pastor chris, i think its just wicked of you to think you can sit on your computer and type away things that you knw can dissipate  their faith, what is your gain, what is the gain of these helpless pple. As 'knowledgeable as you are, why dont you think it appropriate to take the man Pastor Chris to court?
If you cant take him to court, give it the benefit of the doubt and write him a letter and take it to Christ embassy, you know where it is.

I apologise in advance if you happen to take offence, but i dont mind if you ignore my post really, cos you dnt have to reply every posts that disagree with you. Go out there and showcase the gifts of the Spirit of God in you, and you'll be too busy to ans every post abt Pastor Chris on Nairaland.

about my typos, we all do them from time to time :-)

one last thing
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by cold(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2009
biggodwin:

Sirjohn, it didnt take me much time to finally comprehend the exact problem u have. You use carnal minds to assume the pattern which the workings of God should follow. Miracles are based on Spiritual Laws of Wisdom, this gives insight and foresight into deep mysteries and workings of God.

I have many ways of dealing with this type of astute ignorance, however i will share afew dimensions with you.

Firstly in Science, Sickle Cell Anaemia can affect one so much that it causes inconsistent flow of blood into the brain system, then generate and inhibits impulses in the brain and can cause one to be bedridden when the Nervous System is attacked, i wont give u medical details because even if the person has just malaria, God can decid to tell the person so sit on a Mat, then they pour water on him and that's all, she may stand up and start jumping and that alone could be all she needed to be healed, u need to understand that the Anointing of God is always present where these men of God operate, and whichever method God puts in their heart to use, they will and it doesnt matter whether the method is carnally/humanly unreasonable or not. What is key is, God gave the direction, the person who had Sickle Cell and was told to sit in a wheel chair (and that is if even your lies are true) and got up and rejoiced all over, the question is, did she tell you she still had the aneamia after that encounter? Or u are just sitted there examining the method applied?

Listen, Jesus met a man without eye sockets and no eye balls from birth and Jesus spat saliva on the ground, squeezed some mud, fix it on his face and told him to go wash, the guy did same and came back seeing, if u were there, u will have called Jesus a herbalist!

One day he needed money to pay tax and he was almost being embarrassed by people like u, then he called that a fish be caught and he brought out money from the fish's mouth and gave to them. Now ask, [b]what has an Aquactic creature got to do with Money Vaults? [/b]When did fishes become custodians of what should be expected as a duty of a Bank? These are workings of God, again i warn you sirjohn, face what u are doing in life with diligence, prayer and faith PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS, stop this investigative course you have taken upon yourself, its not wise and its not useful.

I care about you John.

The Big Godwin.
So because somebody has decided to query genuineness of ur pastor's healing prowess, 'it is not wise,it is not useful' eh For Christ sakes (yes that's exactly what i meant) what is wrong with Nigerians defending these thieving pastors lyk their lives depended on it. Yes i blv in miracles, but there are things u see and even a toddler would discern the fraud in the act.Pls it's abt tym we rose above the myopic reasoning we hav chosen to shackle ourselves to and begin to see beyond ur pastor's highly ornamented language to decieve even the very elect.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by goldenterp(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ Sir John
I forgot tell you that i really care about you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pepeye(f): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2009
John, there is a law in Nigeria? If you didn’t know that you re committing the offence of Libel that is defamation of character on Man of God huh which is actionable per se
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by purefact: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
Pepeye:

John, there is a law in Nigeria? If you didn’t know that you re committing the offence of Libel that is defamation of character on Man of God huh which is actionable per se

there is nothing wrong in what sir john is saying, he has a first hand experience about the healing school, and I am very sure that you people would have informed your pastor or somebody close to him about this issue, now let them come out deny what Sir John is saying, because from my experience I know Sir John knows what he is saying, and why he is saying it, is not far fetch, He believed so much on what he was made to believe, told sombody about what God can use pastor chris to do in their healing school[remenber he was a menber then] He got there with this person and finally discovered that there is a  scam in the healing school which he had so proud of.

I have been following this topic for some time, and I have much to say about deceit in the high places by people who claim they are men of God.

I have some experience I will also want to share with people out there, so that children of God don't fall Victim of Men of God who make menbers have hope and trusth in them, just to find out later that they have been decieved,by suger coated preaching

So lady he has not deformed any body's character , because he talks like a real Ex- CE
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by goldenterp(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2009
@purefact

like i said to you in your earlier post, you are trying too hard, oops sorry i didnt realise i was replying to Sir John, just that your writting pattern is unbelievably similar to his. Is it me or is anyone else wondering howcome this is your very first post on Nairaland if you've been following this thread as you said, and your name 'purefact' just says alot about trying too hard, but then, i may be wrong, but this is sure close.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by DDMoses(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
Lets called a spade a spade, these and many more are the signs of end time, the scriptures said many will come in my name claiming they were Christ, Miracle healer yet they are instrument of devil, Satanic agents.
SirJohn, the issue you posted here is not new to me, i have heard so many of them, not only pastor Chris alone but many socalled pastors, i love what you are doing, you acting as my brother Jude commanded us (Jude1), he said we should fight for our common faith in which the so called fake pastors has turn down, mocking the faith and our common salvation, but we need to be wise in doing this, Jesus said " I am sending into the world like a sheep in the midst of Wolves, but be wise" the word wise means be diplomatic, this man you are talking about, he has his entourage, who he feed and nurse so they will be furnishing him all this, trying to defend him by using gullible statements, and dont forget they can do and undo, so My brother you need to be wise, dont put yourself into problem, but if you can get the evidence to proof all these, i promise to support you to any length, though i have heard a story from one man, who took his son to the healing school or what do you called it, the son cannot walk very well, he walks with crushes, so on geting there, nothing happen to the guy, so they decided to be coming home, the father said he carry the crushes, why mothey back the son, so immediately one of his(Chris) guys sees this old man, they shouted hey! come and see this man comes here walking with crushes now going back home without crushes, the man said he also shouted back that is a lie, it is my son, the man also narrated some of the things you mentioned here, i heard this story in 2007, so like i have said is not new, but you need to be wise, God bless you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by purefact: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2009
@godenterp

First of all, you are talking to the wrong person, secondly, how come that  the first thing you did was to go and check when i registered first before replying a post, Let me tell you, it is a fact that there is alot of people out there who view nairaland like me and have not gotten time to register or not interested, so  if i see a topic like this and similar to some funny experience i have experienced in another churches, then i am interested in following up carefully, I have done nothing wrong.

So, you should deal with issues not person, let us asume, I put my address there, the first thing you will do is to collect it and give it to your church , so that they will come and assasinate me for speaking the truth.

Listen, the truth must be spoken, Just like I said, I have my own funny experience [not with CE]which i wiil also let nigerians know about. the truth must be spoken, people are dying because of deceit like this.

Let us speak the truth, about any place that present a funny character, remember God doesnt lie, so those that serve him must alway say the truth.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ceasyc(f): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2009
comparing dis christ embassy thingy to t.b joshua
heard things dat r similar to sir john's 1st post hia
i went wit my adult cuzin to lag on a thursday cos she's unable to walk
for almost 2 yrs now
my aunty went wit us cos she got asthma and she said she's been 2 synagogue b4
she went a yr b4 2 c d pastor but dey refused cos she had no medical report

while we were @ synagogue,we noticed dat they refused to accept any1 with serious
physical disability
they'll ask u 2 walk on ur own or wit crutches
if u cant/r struggling then they will not give u a ticket to register or c d pastor on saturday

2 my amazement a white lady working in d church came 2 d black lady dat was attending to us
and said "what do i do with d group of ppl u sent to me"
d black lady said to her, daddy said that we should give dem the paper 4 prayerline and email and send dem away

dey refused my cuzin point blank, dey didnt even bother about her med reports
dey gave her a piece of paper which had prayerline numbers and email address of d church
dey said email us n call us 4 prayers, dey also asked any pastor there 2 pray 4 those sent away

we noticed dat if u r barren, got asthma and dem mild ilness or illness that cant b seen
dey will give u d ticket 2 register on d same day in order 2 c d pastor on saturday
my aunty who has asthma and no med report was given a tkt to register
she was told to buy a book of faith/healing done by d pastor or else dey
wont register her 2 c d pastor, she paid 300 naira and she was told 2 cum on sat to c
d pastor and she must wear d same clothes she wore on d day she was registered

my cuzin and i had 2 leave my aunt in lag, there was no need 4 us to stay behind
after spending a wk in lag, going to synagogue 3x but no success

my aunt came to our hse about 2 wks later
she talked and talked and praised d man of God and all d miracle he performed in her presence
on dat saturday but she claimed that there was no one there wit crutches,blindness or severe physical disability
she said he touched her and said u are healed (of d asthma)

less than a month later my aunt almost died from a severe asthma attack
dis happened 2-3 months ago
a similar tin happened 2 my mom's friend
so my ppl wetin cum happen na
i rest my case!

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by purefact: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2009
@ceacyc
Thank u my brother, Like I said in my post, My experience is not with CE but with other churches, including the one you just mentioned[synagogue], but first I will like to state catigorically here that, I as a child of God i will never speak ill of any true man of God, I mean true man of God that whenever he says this is yellow, it means yellow, But if a man claims to be a man of God and when he says yellow, it means blck then there is something wrong.

I have my own experience, and i thank God that others who have similar experience are coming up,
Listen Nigerians
Listen Children of God,
Satan is so wise that he is now operating in different dimensions, I respect the word of God from any ma of God, but when people are been made to believe what is not, at the end they get frustraited ad die just like that, then there is something wrong, And if we, who claim we are children of God stop talking about the truth as Jesus commanded us, instead we are compromising because this is my pastor or that is from my tribe, then on Judgment day, I will not be suprise to see so many people joining their fake pastors to Hell fire[ I am ot judging, but any man of God that said he is puting on a yellow coat, while u are charting with him, you now activate his webcam and from his webcam which has no color detecting problem, you see black coat, then he is fake, I stand to be corrected any way].

What ceacyc said about Synagogue, is his experience there, I have mine I will talk about soon, but i am waiting for goldentap and co who want to crucify sirjohn for speeking the truth to pls let us know if they are representing CE and if not, are they telling us that Pastor chris has not seen this tread?, if yes ,then they would have lied because I know the church is internet ready and pastor chris is always on the Internet making reseach or his workers uploading their sites information.

Now, why is it that no reply to sir john post, instead it is castigating and trying to find out his real identity so that something will happen to him and the truth will die off, sir john, thank for been bold enough to start this post.

so many people are been deceived daily and are dying for what they would have treated themself with medicine, but now believe in this arrenged stage managed miracles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121