Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304927 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by drsibz66(m): 10:45am On Mar 25
wirinet:

Your story sound very false to me even though you said you were a first hand withness.

What did your friend spend hundreds of thousand of Naira on? a kidney transplant? What kinds of drugs do u give a one yr old with a Kidney problem? Was it the one year old's christian faith that healed him or her? Was the kid born with the kidney problem if so the child would be highly underdeveloped at one year. Please doctors on Nairaland help us out with this one.

Me self tire for the op. What type of kidney problem did the 1yr old child have that medically predicted she would not make full recovery? It's very rare for 1kids to have kidney failure that will even require transplant. A child might have an acute kidney injury or infection and that is very treatable and the child makes full recovery.
The common kidney problems in children that are quite are pyelonephritis, nephritis syndrome or nephritis and more than 80 percent make full recovery.

So maybe you should find out the kidney problem the child had before you can even discuss miracles.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:48am On Mar 25
Seeing this thread on FP after over 15 years since it was first published feels so surreal.
Just to put in proper perspective how far this thread have come, this thread came up at a time when it was a flex to use flip phones. When using a blackberry phone with trackpad was like using the latest iPhone, when blackberry OS and the Symbian OS of Nokia reigned supreme. If you were born at the time this thread came on Nairaland, you'd probably be preparing to enter the university.

Exchanges on Nairaland were a lot less toxic than what it is today (The more reason I will probably not be engaging on this thread).

This is a thread of my experience at the 2008 session of the healing school and the conclusions drawn based on certain facts which still remain very valid. I believe there a lots of revelations, claims and counter claims, drama and a ship load of opinions all woven into this thread over the last 15 years or so.

May God give us wisdom to discern

SirJohn:

It is very true that so many people who were proclaimed 'healed' at the healing school later die of the same ailments. Of course Pastor Chris would want to have us believe that they died of unbelief or that they did not have enough faith to sustain their healing. But were these people ever healed in the first place?

Given the right conditions (usually in a suggestible state), the human brain has the ability to produce a certain substance known as endorphins, the endorphins has anaesthetic ability 200 times that of morphine. it is the body's answer to pain, infact it is the body's self healing power. strong belief in the ability of anything to produce healing effect triggers the release of this substance. This is also known as the power of 'mind over matter', and has been applied by psychic healers over the years. That is why only people with sicknesses that manifest pain ever seem to get 'healed' at the healing school; the blind do not receive siight nor does the lame walk.

This phenomenon is applied in drug testing and is known as the 'placebo effect'. let me explain briefly: to test a new painkiller pill or instance, two groups of people (with real cases of pain) are given a dose of the pill. one group is given the real painkiller pill while the other group is given another pill (placebo) which has no therapeutic effect (inert) but looks exaclty like the real pill. The two groups are actually made to believe they are taking the same pills. research result from this kind of experiment have revealed that over 30% of the people administered with the 'placebo' experience the same level of pain relief as the people who took the real pill.

This 'mind over matter' phenomenon is what gives this folks temporary symptomatic relief from these conditions, note that I said symptomatic this is because the underlying cause of the ailment is never healed, only symptoms attached to the real conditions are suspended for a while. This explains why these people later die or become worse.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by chukzie2002: 11:10am On Mar 25
What I understood from your write up is that you're confused...you just want to write for content sake. Your claim has no substantial proof. I pray you won't be in dire need of miracle one day.

Your state of mind has a great role to play in you getting a miracle.

You talked of a man with a collar that put his faith to work and start moving his neck? in what atmosphere? In an atmosphere of faith in healing school not at his house abi? You're just confused my chief

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by princeemmma(m): 11:34am On Mar 25
bobokanis:
@ poster.
I have another version of this healing school.
I have a clse friend who had spent hundreds of thousand of naira on his one ear old daughter who was had kidney problem at the National hospital Abuja.
After months of unending spendings with no improvement at the hospital, he decided to try the healing school of Christ Embassy.
At the healing school after a couple of weeks, the girl was ministered to by Pastor Chris and surprisingly she was healed.
This girl will be 3 yrs old soonest hale, strong and vibrant.
So what do you think about that?
This is not a story, I am a living witness.
You are right to some extent but you are somehow ignorant that your interpretation of faith is based on your feelings rather than what the Word of God teaches.
You are entitled to your opinion but all I know is that your motive for going to the healing school was basically wrong "so Pastor Chris could touch your sick folk!". Does he have to before healing comes?
Finally, if Pastor Chris is trully your role model, father and all those things you called him, I doubt you strongly if he is all these to you. You are definitely one of those who proclaim to be a member of BLW but is actually "completing the square".
To be continued

Show us evidence, we need good evidence
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 12:50pm On Mar 25
ibinaboonline:
Just finished reading the while things. Very revealing.

Thank you so much for reading. Once you see the tactics, you know what's being done and will always see it repeated at different times. This is a scandal that needs to be exposed for what it is. Glad to see SirJohn is still doing a good work.

These lot at the school are victims, I experienced this madness in the early 2000's.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 12:54pm On Mar 25
chukzie2002:
What I understood from your write up is that you're confused...you just want to write for content sake. Your claim has no substantial proof. I pray you won't be in dire need of miracle one day.

Your state of mind has a great role to play in you getting a miracle.

You talked of a man with a collar that put his faith to work and start moving his neck? in what atmosphere? In an atmosphere of faith in healing school not at his house abi? You're just confused my chief

You are I'll informed. A lot of folks who went to the healing school, were prayed for and pushed to the media as healed were not. They are coming out after years of silence and having been taken advantage of to speak. Could it just be that your version of the gospel might cease to exist if the man most people had placed on a throne as God is false? You are worried because if pastor Chris is faking the scenes to give the impression that loads have been healed, then what else is real. Minus pastor Jerry, no one out there is on the level of the supernatural as him and pastor Chris. Your bubble is about to burst and tour real foundations revealed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 1:02pm On Mar 25
SirJohn:
Seeing this thread on FP after over 15 years since it was first published feels so surreal.
Just to put in proper perspective how far this thread have come, this thread came up at a time when it was a flex to use flip phones. When using a blackberry phone with trackpad was like using the latest iPhone, when blackberry OS and the Symbian OS of Nokia reigned supreme. If you were born at the time this thread came on Nairaland, you'd probably be preparing to enter the university.

Exchanges on Nairaland were a lot less toxic than what it is today (The more reason I will probably not be engaging on this thread).

This is a thread of my experience at the 2008 session of the healing school and the conclusions drawn based on certain facts which still remain very valid. I believe there a lots of revelations, claims and counter claims, drama and a ship load of opinions all woven into this thread over the last 15 years or so.

May God give us wisdom to discern

Dear sir John, do get in touch when you can. Glad your work is still changing the hearts of men, one person at a time. Do feel free to reach out when you can and thanks once again for opening the eyes of many to the abuse taking place at Christ embassy.

FYI for most of you who come here to bash etc, I always say in fifty lifetimes you won't ever have access to pastor Chris,.talk more of the accounts at these ministries like some of us do. Next time you have a meeting, let me know I'll throw you folks at the front seats of your very own churches you go to based on global Connections. Said that to show I've gone deep in Pentecostalism than those who blindly argue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by HRMK: 1:46pm On Mar 25
but who should be blamed if not the people who believe in these fake prophets?i rather refer to them as #godofmen!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by chukzie2002: 1:54pm On Mar 25
Why didn't you follow up with most of the guys that gave testimony, get their address or compel them to come out to say they didn't get their healing.

As many of them that claimed they're fine go after them to verify if they are not heal.

Sometimes the healing takes processes, some went back to what causes the sickness before. Retaining healing Sometimes requires change in attitude and lifestyle which most don't want to stop.

You are I'll informed. A lot of folks who went to the healing school, were prayed for and pushed to the media as healed were not. They are coming out after years of silence and having been taken advantage of to speak. Could it just be that your version of the gospel might cease to exist if the man most people had placed on a throne as God is false? You are worried because if pastor Chris is taking the scenes to give the impression that loads have been healed, then what else is real. Minus pastor Jerry, no one out there is on the level of the supernatural as him and pastor Chris. Your bubble is about to burst and tour real foundations revealed. [/quote]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by OyinO: 3:02pm On Mar 25
Scam, scam and more scam. Nothing but scam for the miracle seekers.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by iHart(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

I have been poisoned several times and I am still alive. Assassins have been after me for about 8 years but they can't kill me because my life is hid with God in Christ. And I am not hiding. But they can't get me.
you have not been poisoned!!! Assassin looking for you for 8 years is using water gun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 5:39pm On Mar 25
iHart:
you have not been poisoned!!! Assassin looking for you for 8 years is using water gun.

I am indestructible. The greater one lives in me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 6:04pm On Mar 25
Ken4Christ:

Dear Ken, can you please do the favour and get someone to the healing school and witness all these accusations. As stated previously, everyone at your recent meeting i.e. healing streams could get off the wheelchairs and yet were portrayed as not being able to walk etc.

As someone who went to the healing school and saw the sham pulled off by Rev Tom, pastor Eddy,.pastor Chris, Deaconess Gbadamosi, pastor Shola (female), pastor Dele (male), it was a horrible sight. It is very hard to burst tour bubble.. Regarding Pentecostalism I've climbed up the top of the ladder on earth and seen so much, that if you let me know when next you have a major meeting. I'll sit you next to pastor Chris on stage (if one is set up or the first row? . On a second thought, that'll reveal much about me which isn't needed now.

This is an honest request for answers. My earlier write up which you can read here still stands. No one at the healing school got healed and yet they were all portrayed as healed by the man of God. I wish it wasn't true but there are certain things in life you see and can't unsee. Here is my write up, please READ.

The very long thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/8039722/pastor-chris-heals-nine-people/8

If you provide an answer to all that hundreds of actual Healing school patients have seen then you'll have my ears. Without being disrespectful you haven't been in the healing school throughout and seen all the phases, if not you'll be a part of the inner caucus. Some see snippets but not the whole show. Worst of all, once the jumping around as a reaction to how to receive you healing is done ,.folks are literally dumped.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ggsquare: 7:50pm On Mar 25
Last year I saw someone with a serious leg problem got instant healing watching healing stream from the TV.
The thing shock me, another woman got healed of prolonged waist problem watching the healing stream that same day, so how can one get healing from watching it on TV, at least I saw it live. I don't think that man of God is fake, I think sirJohn was just talking about his feelings not facts
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 7:56pm On Mar 25
ggsquare:
Last year I saw someone with a serious leg problem got instant healing watching healing stream from the TV.
The thing shock me, another woman got healed of prolonged waist problem watching the healing stream that same day, so how can one get healing from watching it on TV, at least I saw it live. I don't think that man of God is fake, I think sirJohn was just talking about his feelings not facts

Hundreds of others were also at the healing school at various sessions and not a single miracle occurred. I was at the healing school also and witness the shame of humanity. Humanity that profits off the feable whilst fooling them. Rev Tom, Pastor Chris, pastor Eddy, Deaconess Gbadamosi, Sister Shola and brother Dele back then were part of the inner caucus and kingpins in the fraud Until you know the modus operandi, you are wasting your time on trying to decipher how it happened . Sirjohns experience was 2008, I experienced only what I can call madness wya before that. Read this article and understand the pattern of how the scam operates I've gone on to work for some of the biggest ministries on earth, those that are wathced in TV, the world over, so if there was ever a trick being pulled I'm the one to meet to show you where applicable (applicable being key).

Please read the long write-up here and go back and watch all his meetings. I briefly joined Nairaland in 2019 and commented on the same topic , but left literally after days due to extreme work commitments.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 10:34pm On Mar 25
Truthfullone19:

Dear Ken, can you please do the favour and get someone to the healing school and witness all these accusations. As stated previously, everyone at your recent meeting i.e. healing streams could get off the wheelchairs and yet were portrayed as not being able to walk etc.

As someone who went to the healing school and saw the sham pulled off by Rev Tom, pastor Eddy,.pastor Chris, Deaconess Gbadamosi, pastor Shola (female), pastor Dele (male), it was a horrible sight. It is very hard to burst tour bubble.. Regarding Pentecostalism I've climbed up the top of the ladder on earth and seen so much, that if you let me know when next you have a major meeting. I'll sit you next to pastor Chris on stage (if one is set up or the first row? . On a second thought, that'll reveal much about me which isn't needed now.

This is an honest request for answers. My earlier write up which you can read here still stands. No one at the healing school got healed and yet they were all portrayed as healed by the man of God. I wish it wasn't true but there are certain things in life you see and can't unsee. Here is my write up, please READ.

The very long thread.

If you provide an answer to all that hundreds of actual Healing school patients have seen then you'll have my ears. Without being disrespectful you haven't been in the healing school throughout and seen all the phases, if not you'll be a part of the inner caucus. Some see snippets but not the whole show. Worst of all, once the jumping around as a reaction to how to receive you healing is done ,.folks are literally dumped.

Thanks

I haven't been to the healing school and I can't confirm what you are saying. The point I am making is that miracles still happens. And I have witnessed quite a few in the personal meetings I conducted.

One was a crippled man who came with clutches. But at the end of the meeting, he was healed and carried his clutches home. Few weeks later we checked on him and he was even getting stronger. It happened in a prayer meeting of just about 50 persons 1999.

The second case was also a man on clutches. His case was worse than that of first man. X-RAY revealed that his bones were shattered. So, there was no way he could ever walk.

He didn't start walking during the service. But he said that the message I preached kept coming back to his memory. And I focused on the scripture, 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' taken from Philippians 4:13. He decided to try walking the evening of that day and he was shocked that his legs could carry him. When he went back for the Xray, it was a fresh bone that grew out. The shattered bones were no where to be found.

There are couple of other miracles space will not permit me to include here.

I know that miracles are real. I also know of someone who got healed years back in one of Pastor Chris programme, Day of Bliss in Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Danielle96: 11:10pm On Mar 25
Oga poster
Well done oooo
I just wonder what you wish to achieve with this post you are making and getting a lot of likes and hails.
First, pastor Chris has never for one day said healing was by his ability. He has always given thanks to God and if I can quote him accurately he will normally says something like( this can only be by the power of the Holy Spirit. Give Jesus a big hand.....). He has never failed to let his audience know that it's God Almighty that's healing people.
T
Now the program has gone beyond healing school to healing stream. It's now online. Now let me share my testimony.
My nephew came about two years ago and he was born with a hole in his heart. The parents were told that he can't be operated on at that stage but we later found out it was a way for the medical team to discharge them. According to their medical findings,they don't expect the boy to live for up to 3 months. You need to see what was brought home as new born baby. It was hard to maintain sight at him. The hospitals involved are federal medical center Umuahia and Enugu.
Healing stream was around the corner. We couldn't register him for the program but we participated.
Before that prayer, it's was impossible to sleep in that house because of the boy's constant cry and restlessness. It affected the family so badly. The parents turned to dry bones and the siblings looked a shadow of themselves because of lack of attention from their parents. It was terrible.
On the First day pastor Chris prayed for children and made mention of some cases and graciously his case was mentioned. We believed. That night for the first time,he slept well. A miracle!!!!
As days passed by great improvement was noticed and even during his check up at Enugu,they couldn't believe the turn around.
The boy is now strong and growing normally as a normal child to the amazement of the medical team. It was one of them that coincidentally is from my in-laws place disclosed him the doctors verdict was.
The boy is good ,sound and normal without an operation.

God can heal anybody and any disease. There's nothing he can't take care of. He needs you faith. If show doubt,you can receive anything from God.
The bible said that LORD JESUS couldn't do miracles in His place because of their UNBELIEF .The bible also said without faith it's impossible to please God. You are not dealing with pastor Chris but God. You went to the healing school to look a man perform magic while you should have gone to look upon God to deal with your case
Let me inform something Oga,when you are out to condermn a thing, your brain will furnish you with enough logical reasoning. That's what's happening to you now. It may not be harmful to you but you would have killed many peoples faith . This will make it impossible for these ones to reach out to God when they are in serious need because you have successfully killed their faith.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 12:02am On Mar 26
Ken4Christ:

I haven't been to the healing school and I can't confirm what you are saying. The point I am making is that miracles still happens. And I have witnessed quite a few in the personal meetings I conducted.

One was a crippled man who came with clutches. But at the end of the meeting, he was healed and carried his clutches home. Few weeks later we checked on him and he was even getting stronger. It happened in a prayer meeting of just about 50 persons 1999.

The second case was also a man on clutches. His case was worse than that of first man. X-RAY revealed that his bones were shattered. So, there was no way he could ever walk.

He didn't start walking during the service. But he said that the message I preached kept coming back to his memory. And I focused on the scripture, 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me' taken from Philippians 4:13. He decided to try walking the evening of that day and he was shocked that his legs could carry him. When he went back for the Xray, it was a fresh bone that grew out. The shattered bones were no where to be found.

There are couple of other miracles space will not permit me to include here.

I know that miracles are real. I also know of someone who got healed years back in one of Pastor Chris program, Day of Bliss in Port Harcourt.

Dear Ken, thank you for your reply. If you took the time to read my write-up, you will see I clearly stated I believe in the Miracles. As a matter of fact I work for the highest levels of Ministry on earth. You should know there are only a handful of Ministries on earth with a global impact beyond what CE offers in Nigeria. I help the ministries of those who literally all preachers in Nigeria will honor its head as a father in the faith.

My argument is what is being pushed fort as miracles at Christ embassy. I can categorically tell you that literally no one amongst all those who were jumping and reacting as they were told to during Healing streams was healed. Why you may ask? I have witnessed and documented the same thing amongst literally all the healing school attendees. Most at home assumed they were healed because of the following.

1. They got off the wheelchair.
2 They got off the stretchers.
3. They saw them celebrating.
4. The voice over from the woman told you to "watch them celebrate with excitement"
5. You had no idea that everyone there could move and get off wheelchairs if not they would not be ministered to by Pastor Chris.

As I said, this isn't about the reality of Miracles but understanding the method in which people are being abused and you are being fooled. Pastor Chris cannot minister outside Christ embassy because he really does need his atmosphere which comprises of his inner caucus to pull off this stunt. As I said, Jesus said "go into the world and preach the gospel". You can never see this man go into a country where Christ embassy isn't already established to have a meeting.

I repeat it once more, take someone you know to the healing school and you will be saddened at what humanity can do in order to use others. That footage is prime gold to the viewers and has to be gotten at any cost by CE. The crowd seeing anyone jumping off their wheelchairs immediately assumes they couldn't or have never walked. Go and watch the video clip again as well as others, the narrator clearly says time and again that they are celebrating because they are healed.

The narrative is now changing. First it was that they are all healed, to Pastor Chris never said they were healed, it is dependent on their faith. The next question if we tow this line is how come all those who cannot get off a wheelchair are never brought to Pastor Chris? This is a ping pong like setting and I can see why Sir john decided not to engage. It is simple, get together, sow your seeds towards taking a sick individual to the healing school. Ensure it is your most trustworthy person who will give a good report, pay for their hotel for about two weeks, travel and feeding and go through the school with them. CE will end up with the three videos I made mention off, read page nine of this article below.

Don't think I was ever happy to have discovered these truths. I had always looked up on Pastor Chris, but something did not just seem right. it took going to the healing school to burst that bubble. As I said and I repeat it again, I believe in Miracles and probably seen and documented them with some of the biggest Ministries on earth. This what you see is nonsense.

Limited replies going forward as questions have been answered, you now know the modus operandi, go back and you'll see this repeated in the Mins.

Stay blessed and have a fab night ya'll.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by iHart(m): 1:34am On Mar 26
Ken4Christ:

I don hear
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joemavel(m): 3:28am On Mar 26
Joy2dworldxyz:
Oga John what exactly are you trying to gain from this?
If the man is fake why not leave him for God?
Are you trying to fight for God,??

That's what you all say without understanding what that implies spiritually. He peddled those fake miracles well orchestrated much like that of TB Joshua to woo in the high and mighty and members and kept them under false doctrine so much that they aren't spiritually sensitive to carnality and these people sheepishly pay as partners in the love world outreach thereby making him fat rich while when these folks drops dead they loose their soul because they do not know God for whom he truly is but from only an half baked angle.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joemavel(m): 3:40am On Mar 26
Joy2dworldxyz:
Oga John what exactly are you trying to gain from this?
If the man is fake why not leave him for God?
Are you trying to fight for God,??

That's what you all say without understanding what that implies spiritually. He peddled those fake miracles well orchestrated much like that of TB Joshua to woo in the high and mighty and members and kept them under false doctrine so much that they aren't spiritually sensitive to carnality and these people sheepishly pay as partners in the love world outreach thereby making him fat rich while when these folks drops dead they loose their soul because they do not know God for whom he truly is but from only from an half baked angle.

And that post was 16years ago, in a period of which I was a member then and if I had seen this post then I don't even know what I would have made of it, wherever I go I keep saying pastor Christ is fake but this post made me remember the miracle program aired then on TV that stopped and I can relate that it was odd. We don't go seeking God by always looking for signs and wonders in miracles and that's what Christ embassy sold openly then. And the danger of that is that the people never comes to maturity in faith but brainwashed in falsehood.

My cousin did that, when I took him to a fellowship where he could hear the word without mincing, but this dude said he needed where he'd get signs and miracles, lo and behold, he found it in Christ Embassy. You don't go seeking that but God, it is from the daily living and worship these things happen which are ultimately the work of God and not of any man to glorify self. Such man infact remains as mere like any other worshiper in the sight of God because these things are operable by the holy spirit through any capable vessel in the sight of God. It's not a confirmation of anything and such an one could still be damned if not being governed by the doctrine that is unto life.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ken4Christ: 7:49am On Mar 26
Truthfullone19:

Dear Ken, thank you for your reply. If you took the time to read my write-up, you will see I clearly stated I believe in the Miracles. As a matter of fact I work for the highest levels of Ministry on earth. You should know there are only a handful of Ministries on earth with a global impact beyond what CE offers in Nigeria. I help the ministries of those who literally all preachers in Nigeria will honor its head as a father in the faith.

My argument is what is being pushed fort as miracles at Christ embassy. I can categorically tell you that literally no one amongst all those who were jumping and reacting as they were told to during Healing streams was healed. Why you may ask? I have witnessed and documented the same thing amongst literally all the healing school attendees. Most at home assumed they were healed because of the following.

1. They got off the wheelchair.
2 They got off the stretchers.
3. They saw them celebrating.
4. The voice over from the woman told you to "watch them celebrate with excitement"
5. You had no idea that everyone there could move and get off wheelchairs if not they would not be ministered to by Pastor Chris.

As I said, this isn't about the reality of Miracles but understanding the method in which people are being abused and you are being fooled. Pastor Chris cannot minister outside Christ embassy because he really does need his atmosphere which comprises of his inner caucus to pull off this stunt. As I said, Jesus said "go into the world and preach the gospel". You can never see this man go into a country where Christ embassy isn't already established to have a meeting.

I repeat it once more, take someone you know to the healing school and you will be saddened at what humanity can do in order to use others. That footage is prime gold to the viewers and has to be gotten at any cost by CE. The crowd seeing anyone jumping off their wheelchairs immediately assumes they couldn't or have never walked. Go and watch the video clip again as well as others, the narrator clearly says time and again that they are celebrating because they are healed.

The narrative is now changing. First it was that they are all healed, to Pastor Chris never said they were healed, it is dependent on their faith. The next question if we tow this line is how come all those who cannot get off a wheelchair are never brought to Pastor Chris? This is a ping pong like setting and I can see why Sir john decided not to engage. It is simple, get together, sow your seeds towards taking a sick individual to the healing school. Ensure it is your most trustworthy person who will give a good report, pay for their hotel for about two weeks, travel and feeding and go through the school with them. CE will end up with the three videos I made mention off, read page nine of this article below.

Don't think I was ever happy to have discovered these truths. I had always looked up on Pastor Chris, but something did not just seem right. it took going to the healing school to burst that bubble. As I said and I repeat it again, I believe in Miracles and probably seen and documented them with some of the biggest Ministries on earth. This what you see is nonsense.

Limited replies going forward as questions have been answered, you now know the modus operandi, go back and you'll see this repeated in the Mins.

Stay blessed and have a fab night ya'll.

If your assertion is true, I doubt if Pastor Chris himself is aware of it. This is my opinion. Why would he do such a thing? Even our Lord Jesus couldn't heal everyone who was sick in his days. Well, If you are correct, time will vindicate you because there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 8:37am On Mar 26
Ken4Christ:

If your assertion is true, I doubt if Pastor Chris himself is aware of it. This is my opinion. Why would he do such a thing? Even our Lord Jesus couldn't heal everyone who was sick in his days. Well, If you are correct, time will vindicate you because there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

Good morning Ken. You've asked the very question I said you would ask based on your naivity, i.e. Why would he do that? Naivity doesn't always mean ignorance, but rather judging others based on your innocence. You would never do that even if paid and so you assume others won't.

Having worked for the highest levels of ministry on earth, CE can't compare to the ministries I'm talking about by the way, you've done what almost every staff does when they realise a place they held in high esteem isn't what it is. You tried to vindicate and exclude the major head from the happenings.

Don't be fooled, he knows every single thing happening and ensures it stays that way to keep the USD in. Most of you don't know the sort of funds coming into mega ministries. A mega ministry in the West will easily rake in $100 million USD a year. Most of your so called figurehead preachers don't actually even own their organisations but are puppets for single investors behind the scenes. Let's not touch on money laundering amongst them, that's a story for another day. For those of you struggling with works, when you have access to these lot, you realise the extent of Christ Sanctification in you.

He knows and that's why he has an inner caucus of mostly family in this game. Anita never knew that's for sure but I think she found out towards the end from what I was reliably told. Find a way to stay strong in the faith and get your dependence off these men.

Regarding things being hidden and exposed, sadly that isn't always the case. In the US or instance they are well over 200,000 unsolved murders and 2876 or so in the UK, some ranging more than a century. Paul writing to Timothy said "‭1 Timothy 5:24 KJV‬
[24] Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after".
Peter popoff was nicely exposed and guess what, he still makes over $23 million USD.each year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKXRVScOwE?si=xlxWcVZ7nQs8PgTD

Peter popoff when exposed by James Randi was caught being told by his wife who gave him information to keep his hands off a black nig****s titties during a crusade. Foolish Christians still argue God was using him whilst he was being caught scamming others.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 11:47am On Mar 26
[quote author=chukzie2002 post=129100889]Why didn't you follow up with most of the guys that gave testimony, get their address or compel them to come out to say they didn't get their healing.

As many of them that claimed they're fine go after them to verify if they are not heal.

Sometimes the healing takes processes, some went back to what causes the sickness before. Retaining healing Sometimes requires change in attitude and lifestyle which most don't want to stop.

Thanks for your reply. You missed the part where I said literally the whole hall of healing school attendees were totally depressed when they realised they had been scammed. You missed the writeups of those who had been to the healing school and came out to tell you what happened.

You actually missed the part where I said all of them were put on tv as healed by Christ embassy when they were not. They are thousands of abused people who were used and dumped. No one got healed, they were barred from the premises days later. I speak to them, follow them etc, they were not healed.

Pastor Chris did not display or talk about a gradual healing when he laid hands on them, he sold the impression that they were all totally healed, couldn't walk and just got off wheelchairs. He actually said it himself. CE members are now moving the goal post. One said to me that them jumping around us an act of faith. My response is why didn't

How come no one who was totally crippled was prayed for by pastor Chris? As I said, the viewers at home think they are healed because of the following:

1. They got off wheelchairs

2. They got off stretchers.

3. Those who were touched mostly fell (I covered this in the write-up on page 9 o f another thread below.

4. They all jumped around celebrating and shouting I am healed ( I showed how the sick are taught of how their reaction to hands being laid and how to call the things that be not as though they were are essential to receiving their healing). Hence them jumping all over the place in a very similar manner. However when you look at them after a few seconds, their enthusiasm fades as they realise they have been scammed.

5. The lady who does the voice over says " look at them celebrating, they have all been healed by the man of God".

6. Pastor Chris himself said it, look at them all walk, all their problems are goneey are healed.

Rev Tom and pastor Eddy pease who do the screening will not allow any person who is totally blind, crippled etc to come near pastor Chris as the stunt can't be pulled.

Take someone to the healing school yourself. Sow your seed and take a sick person in the community to the place and come back and tell me your experience. As I said to others, I've seen pentecostalism from the highest levels on earth. I've been privy to work for the Massive televangelist you see on your major TV stations.

In summary you choose to be fooled at some point in life, especially when the trickery behind an act has been revealed.

Those who were scammed by this man will almost certainly not want to bring their lived ones into such a deceiving gospel. For years I had a brother who one would call naughty. He's tried amending his ways and is making loads of improvements. One day I sat him down as his conscience was eating him, told him at least he cares about his wrongs which is a good thing. Mentioned another mega preacher and I said to him, "you see that man, you are like Christ compared to him". He was shocked and I said to him, let's leave it at that. Most of you are like Christ compared to these lot, you couldn't do such wickedness even if they paid you. Family members of those scammed by CE are all fully aware, I guess CE chased those away from Christ.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by chukzie2002: 1:44pm On Mar 26
[quote author=Truthfullone19 post=129115824][/quote]
The main issue I got from your response is that....it seems you brought someone or you brought someone as an undercover. Whichever way, you're ignorant of what's happening in healing school. What's happening is beyond the realm of the mind....you can't reason it out....that's why it's called spiritual. You're beclouded by your foolishness coming as an undercover for spiritual things. Why didn't you call on God to reveal things to you. Those that attended online giving testimonies of their healing, what do you have to say about that? You just walking about in foolishness because what you're seeing is beyond the reasoning of man. My candid advice for ...use your remaining live for meaningful ventures...don't venture into things that's above you. This one you're venturing into you don't have proof. For proof of this you will need to sample more.

Jesus Christ say without faith it's impossible. The faith of the one who requires healing is required also for sustaining the healing. The atmosphere they came into is an atmosphere of faith....when they leave the healing school they need to carry that atmosphere home and maintain the atmosphere of faith in their sojourn in life for the healing to remain if not they may lose it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 3:36pm On Mar 26
chukzie2002:

The main issue I got from your response is that....it seems you brought someone or you brought someone as an undercover. Whichever way, you're ignorant of what's happening in healing school. What's happening is beyond the realm of the mind....you can't reason it out....that's why it's called spiritual. You're beclouded by your foolishness coming as an undercover for spiritual things. Why didn't you call on God to reveal things to you. Those that attended online giving testimonies of their healing, what do you have to say about that? You just walking about in foolishness because what you're seeing is beyond the reasoning of man. My candid advice for ...use your remaining live for meaningful ventures...don't venture into things that's above you. This one you're venturing into you don't have proof. For proof of this you will need to sample more.

Jesus Christ say without faith it's impossible. The faith of the one who requires healing is required also for sustaining the healing. The atmosphere they came into is an atmosphere of faith....when they leave the healing school they need to carry that atmosphere home and maintain the atmosphere of faith in their sojourn in life for the healing to remain if not they may lose it.

Firsty I read your reply, bereft of a lack of common wisdom amongst men and lacking anything to do with the fruits of the spirit. All it was filled with was anger, bitterness, verbal violence and a total lack of a basic comprehension. This isn't an insult, it is a statement of fact based on your response which is bereft of any logical wisdom amongst men and divinity. The bible says they marvelled as such knowledge shown by Christ . Who marvelled, the Jews and Pharisees at the wisdom shown by Jesus to those who were even against him. You wisdom is concealed to yourself which shows a diagnosis of delusion de grandeur. If I was on the sidelines watching your attempt to defend pastor Chris (not Christ), it is actually worrying.

As I said, I've climbed way up through ladder of Pentecostalism and even at Christ embassy next time you have a meeting if you attend that church, I'll sit you on the front row, possible twenty feet from pastor Chris. By the way, in fifty life times, you can never come close to any of these people you idolise, I'll fly you out there, give you the thrill and massage your ego for a while to show you that you are speaking to someone who is way up there in pentecostalism.

As I said to you, if you choose to read without allowing your emotions get the better of you, those who experienced this madness wish it wasn't true. Sir John who started this thread experienced his is 2008, mine was in the early 2000' when most of you didn't even know what CE was or anything to do with the faith.

The folks who went to the healing school and got scammed all went there expecting to be healed as is seen on TV. What they ended up with was CE getting footage of them by creating scene to suit their narrative and being scammed.

Take somebody who is sick there and watch as all the sick there get used for footage and dumped. Without being insulting and I actual mean it, minus the need to give a response for the undecided audience, I don't usually engage in people who cannot bring about sound arguments even according to the word. You tag mumbo jumbo in your head as spiritualism. As shown in the word, even the Pharisees marvelled at the wisdom shown by Christ. You lack that wisdom in defending CE. If you were defending the gospel of Jesus then the spirit will give you the words that touch even the hearts of men.

No one went there to catch anyone out. More than 200 who were scammed by the Healing school in my set went there to be healed.

The Bible says "News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed; and he healed them".
Imagine people going to Jesus only to be scammed by him?

People came there to be healed at Christ embassy, not to be scammed or catch anyone out. Everyone who went there, went to be healed. Now, stop being a lazy Christian, take up this accusation, go out and prove these things whether they be right or wrong. Sow seed into the life of someone sick, get them to the healing school and watch hundreds get abused as you go on your journey.(dig deep into your pocket and give).

Till today I wish all of this was not true, but it sure is and a lot of people are finding the courage and boldness to finally speak up. Don't forget, there is a pattern, get accustomed to it and you'll see that all you think are healings are people who jump out of a wheelchair as they were told, wave their hands in the air whilst confessing to help activate their healings which literally never take place.

Finally, to all Christ Embassy members, this is actually a call seeking meaningful explanations from you. I wish these things seen at the healing school were not true, but I'll be lying to myself. If any of you can prove those who went to the healing school and saw what they saw had seen wrongly or otherwise and has an honest explanation, please give it. People's faith were literally shattered after that experience. I would be the happiest man on earth if the view I had of pastor Chris was changed to what it was before I experienced what was seen. Many times it seems like a bad nightmare which you wish was not true.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 7:54am On Mar 27
Additional examples of stories. Some do not really know the full picture of what happened to them on the big night at the healing school, however as one who has worked with Evengelicals to the highest levels on earth, I can spot a scam when seen.

Don't forget I explained the pattern which once seen gives you answers. Sir John did years ago.

These victims all report the same pattern all the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5572624/shocker-scam-christ-embassy-church

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by omonighoblessing(f): 10:55am On Mar 27
na2016:

That wasn't explicitly stated oo. Moreover, for one who hasn't walked before, I think she should be learning how to do that, don't you think so?
i cuncur

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Truthfullone19: 12:35pm On Mar 27
As sir John said and as I witnessed, you cannot see pastor Chris unless you can get off a wheelchair. Read my writeup which tallies with what hundreds of other victims have said, no healings took place at CE healing school. I explain why they all jump around etc in detail, it is wickedness by men who look at the USD mammon as their target, even at the expense of the sick.

Read the long article on this page

Page 9 of this thread. Then go back and watch all the healing school videos

na2016:

Although I fine sirjohn's submission interesting I differ with you as the CE write up didn't mention she couldn't walk from childhood.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by GlobeTrotter2: 1:31pm On Mar 29
wirinet:

No you are not. Its a combination of placebo effect and hypnotism. Hypnotism by putting you mind and subconcious in a suggestive mode, where you mind can be persuaded to do anything. Placebo whereby your mind and body react to expected expectations. This is why in clinical trials of medicine a control test with fake medicine is given to another group to rule out placebo effect.

Now are you saying a baby that was born with kidney disease was healed by faith?
how does a placebo effect and hypnotism make a growth, a very painful growth to dry up and break away?
And note that it was there for years.

SMH
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by sirpharrell(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29
Ken4Christ:

I have read the original post from 2008 and most of the comments defending the Pastor. I was desperately searching for that one comment that will prove that the accusations were false. behold, the more I read the defences put up by the CE members the more I got convinced that they have nothing to counter the damning eye witness accounts and evidences provided by the accusers. And here are the questions still left answered for the past 16 years or so.

1. What really is the need and purpose of a healing school and making it compulsory for the sick to attend before they can qualify to be healed? There is no record of a healing school anywhere in the Bible.

2. The obvious answer to question 1 would be to teach you and fortify your faith. A follow up question is must one have faith in order to receive a miracle? Were all the miracles performed by our Lord Jesus as a result of the faith of the receiver? Are there no miracles performed out of mercy for the receiver, even if he or she is not strong in faith?

3. Why did the Tebego girl in South Africa use two different wheelchairs on the same day of her supposed healing? For me, this is the most damning evidence to corroborate the claims that she could actually walk and didn't come to the healing school with any wheelchair. I noticed that since 2008, the CE members have been avoiding this particular question.

I hope someone can really answer these questions instead of beating around the bush.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.