Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60757 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sapientia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lol.. The sooner men stop trying to understand why ladies do most of the things they do.. The happier they will be..
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ivyy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
delors:
Bros, not only ladies abeg. I do this as well especially when the person is fast becoming a nuisance. Sometimes I dont respond to pm or facebook messages for days just so the person knows that because you see me online doesnt mean I have to to chat away my time. You might even manage to chat with one, and because u didnt respond in less than 30 seconds (I could be chatting with someone else at the same time), then he/she starts pinging you like wth.
So, bros, spare the ladies, it is not a feminine thing...it is for those who are in the know.

Thank you sir.
Opening this thread won't change a thing.
Except the thread is targetd at people who snub 4 no reason.

However, If you decide to be a pest I'd definitely ignore you. Its not a woman thing.
The fault is with people who do not knw how not to be a nusiance.
Respect yourself and I'd do the same angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:

lol...how things with u?it bn a while,hope no p
yea,I'm ok..
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Mhosmhan(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Abi nw..one gel on ma fb jex said "am very bored here"...imagine wot i saw....41 likes nd 35comments and al where guys except 1gel whc was her close pal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Simplicityike: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Plz I need a help also my wife to be is always ignoring me on social network wen ever I login and she has alot of male friends,will I go ahead and marry her or will I wait 1ist? Ur advice plz?[color=][/color]
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by nairaman66(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Isn't it just anonyingly amazing ?

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Then instead of pinging , u call em with a sleek hunk
Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.
U were created da boss, stop selling short n take d role gallantly !

Made For More

All them dicck loving girls want to play the lion king by ignoring the guys! For those type of girls, I just date their friends..

And later she will be like- Jay you just abandon me ooO!

Give me attitude, I bring you down your altitude.

Disloyal ho3s!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by rutibaby(f): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
For me, because of their boring & slow chat, they always want a more than friend relationship.

And to avoid dat, I ignore most of their chat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chlowi(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
pansophist:

Ok, lets turn the table around. How will you feel if you message a guy and he didnt reply? he blatanly ignores you like you are worthless meanwhile deep in you, you might need an important info from him?

You owe no one apologies doesnt mean you should treat them bad. Why accept/add them if you know you wont talk to them? why stress it? In as much as I agree that its your choice to reply and talk to male folks, ignoring their message is rude, I wonder which society you grew up in that made you think its normal. Delete them instead and make it clear, let them know where they belong

Do you read to comprehend or you read to reply? Beacuse if you read to comprehend, you would realise from my reply to you that. I stated, I do not snub!!! As a matter of fact I reply you in a courteous manner until you make a diversion into sometime I do not and rather not discuss with you. Which I would state clearly (with hopes that you give up the topic) that I am not interested!!!

Now to ans your question, snubbing someone (male/female) is rude I do not deny that, now if I want info from you, I write you in a decent, respectful manner and state my intentions clear, if you ignore fine! Payback remains a biaaaatch.

You asked what society I grew up, I will oblige you smiley
I grew up in a society that teaches you that respect is earned!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by adebriana(f): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
A girl might be on Facebook just to check posts and notifications sometimes not chat or on other chatting sites,she might be too busy to reply or might not have enough data. while some other times it gets annoying when So many guys send messages and so we just chose to ignore Cos it would be tiring replying So many boring chats

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dat "K" reply dey vex me die.
If u won't chat,why add up?

How are guys suppose to break ice?Sum1 has to make d convo move into gear.

There was one like dat (in my BBM days cheesy).I go send am msg,she no go reply until nxt day or evening-forming busy yet she dey change DP undecided.
I gave her benefit of doubt(just to be sure itz her style).She did it abt 2 more times and I deleted faster dan Usain bolt woulda done.

D foundation for smooth convo has to be laid first but dey neva allow dat;dey keep giving one word answers.

If u don't like a guy,don't give your contacts and if u give and don't wannna chat,delete it.Having 100 BBM contacts won't get u money at any Zenith bank counter.A girl(on dis thread) put a screen shot of her fone's homescreen to show dat she's in demand.Instead of reading or deleting she kept it like itz a trophy-thatz wat dey do...stop seeing it as levelz.Grow up...time isn't on your side. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by abduldope(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

the best reply post ever since I joined NL lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sistrunk: 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
And when she needs recharge card,conversation goes thus when she sees you online.;

Girl: sweetheart,hi good evening..I've been waiting for you.

Boy: honey I'm fine..I've been sending you messages but you weren't replying.

Girl: yea,the network was hanging..how was work? Have you eaten?

Boy: yea..thanks

Girl: sweetheart,can you credit me? I'm so broke

Boy: ahh,hmm,okay lets see what happens tomorrow evening.

Girl reads and updates status,''mtcheew''

Boy: honey are you there?

Girl: typing
25mins later,
Girl: typing.

Couldn't be said way better. So true!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Skimpledawg:

@last sentence, d mor rizin y guys shuld ignore chicks like yu.... undecided
sorry to dissapoint you,no guy has ever tried that with me. Am sure u are guilty of it but sit there,relax and watch me go places with that same mistake of mine that u are capitalizing on Mr KNOW ALL
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sistrunk: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=nairaman66 post=27141107]

All them dicck loving girls want to play the lion king by ignoring the guys! For those type of girls, I just date their friends..

And later she will be like- Jay you just abandon me ooO!

""""""Give me attitude, I bring you down your altitude"""""""""
baba mi waagbayi!! theres no tym for bulshi!it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by JpManovaar(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON YOU WICKED SHAA....OYA Mprex talk ur own

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Zane2point4(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue

u no even fine sef dey form all dis hype, wetin grls wey fine go dey do zi, infact na ugly grls dey form like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sistrunk: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:

...so you can eat your words and puke! wink
ice prince-- Nigga!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by fpeter(f): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Too weak a reason

Ehmmm is there any guy that whack n old sch?
What kinda guys u roll with?

BTW, u gladly make humping vids with em big boiz n r glad to use their phones for a nude selfie so other gurls knows he's hooked .....

For someone who's following almost a thousand girls here on NL...........to be acting
all hard man and tough!!! guy realign abeg
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by solowiwa: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its an adveturous world
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Gabbiddo: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
pansophist:

Ok, lets turn the table around. How will you feel if you message a guy and he didnt reply? he blatanly ignores you like you are worthless meanwhile deep in you, you might need an important info from him?

You owe no one apologies doesnt mean you should treat them bad. Why accept/add them if you know you wont talk to them? why stress it? In as much as I agree that its your choice to reply and talk to male folks, ignoring their message is rude, I wonder which society you grew up in that made you think its normal. Delete them instead and make it clear, let them know where they belong
I absolutely agree with you. There is no need stringing people along when you really dont appreciate them being around you. I had my share of this experience when i was still job hunting, and my only companion at the time was my phone cos i had to do a lots of applications through it and sometimes chat with people. You know ladies have a way of identifying people who are still struggling to meet up and they place them as such, am not saying all of them are guilty of this but most are. Just delete anyone you feel too much for so you dont make them feel worthless. Fear God even if you dont have regard for man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
My Guys you take a lot of shhiit from the ladies..even my gf tried this shhit with me. I deleted her from my BBM straight and blocked her from Whatsapp without even thinking about it. When I added her the next day we never had such issues anymore. Lol

HARDDON mehn those were some real words!! You put those ladies in their place. grin
are you sure dat was what u did? because some mumu guyz go try am and wish they hadn't followed ur step ooooooo. Abeg if u no get liver no try am o especially guyz wey be say na their babe dey feed dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Daninya1:
I really can't fathom why a lady will ignore her male Friends on any of the social network.. They seem not to care when you are online.. But, they are quick to respond with the speed of light when you send your Pm..

Some will even ignore it for days and you knowing fully well that that the message was delivered and read.. Some of your messages will never be replied... Why do Ladies act so cold and paranoid on social networks..

My sister once told me that she ignores her boo sometimes knowing fully well that he is online... Lollxxx... My girlfriend also does same... but, she answers my pm without delay... If you don't pm them, they will ask whether you didn't notice them online..

A friend of mine once deleted his cousin sisters on account of these...

So ladies, why do you act the way you act on social networks... Or is there something we guys are not saying or doing right??.. .
Please @OP with all respect. how old are you?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sistrunk: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Vessi:

gringrin grin wicked! At last sentence.

Fucking dope! Let her digest those words. LOL
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chlowi(f): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Dat "K" reply dey vex me die.
If u won't chat,why add up?

How are guys suppose to break ice?Sum1 has to make d convo move into gear.

There was one like dat (in my BBM days cheesy).I go send am msg,she no go reply until nxt day or evening-forming busy yet she dey change DP undecided.
I gave her benefit of doubt(just to be sure itz her style).She did it abt 2 more times and I deleted faster dan Usain bolt woulda done.

D foundation for smooth convo has to be laid first but dey neva allow dat;dey keep giving one word answers.

If u don't like a guy,don't give your contacts and if u give and don't wannna chat,delete it.Having 100 BBM contacts won't get u money at any Zenith bank counter.A girl(on dis thread) put a screen shot of her fone's homescreen to show dat she's in demand.Instead of reading or deleting she kept it like itz a trophy-thatz wat dey do...stop seeing it as levelz.Grow up...time isn't on your side. angry

Your post is so realistic! Your last paragraph tho, I have seen male colleagues and friends who do that too(homescreen thingy) even to their fellow niccurs.... and LOL @time isn't on her side! reminds of beyonce's song featuring chimamanda Ngozi Adieche's words grin? What's the title again? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ayukdaboss(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
are you sure dat was what u did? because some mumu guyz go try am and wish they hadn't followed ur step ooooooo. Abeg if u no get liver no try am o especially guyz wey be say na their babe dey feed dem
There are girls who feed their guys but still have high respect for them...You just gotta play your cards well as a guy. Well thank God I dont fall into that category.

And YES that's what I did to my gf. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

U know why? Cos her big deddies don't hv time for chit chats . they call her to meet em in so and so hotels . what time does she have to respond to ur lil whack talks when she is rumping and humping?
Go make them money dudes . let em be

You are on the way to being a big daddy too
And you would like that with the babes,,,,
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Ephemmm: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
datguyojay:
I dnt no y dey like forming..nd dey will b praying for God to provide husband for dem. Rubbish jor

Their problem is that they have formulated standards/requirements, which their fathers do not meet before he started to "laminate" their mothers: leave them, by the time they reach the prime of their 30s, come and see them the way they will be searching for husband like "guilder ultimate search".

Women are additional bonuses: it is so easy to get them when you are rich, famous, and gather momentum.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sistrunk: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol

Dt last sentence is like thier favourite punchline, and i'll be like really? God has not forgotten us both my sister!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Every sensible talk starts with "hi" or some form of greeting which girls willfully ignore...So tell me, how the fork are you both gonna have a sensible talk when you don't reply the Guy's greeting?
boy: hi
Girl: hi
5mins later....
Boy: hey
Girl: hello
Boy: hi
Tell me,wht oda option do I have dan to ignore
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
its not about forming..I do that a lot and its because of crazy guy who misuse the opportunity given to dem to chant and rant rubbish...guyz dnt av respect for ladies again these dayz and I won't sit and watch a guy trample upon my pride and integrity on social medias
ah beg! Save it for someone who cares jorr

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Every sensible talk starts with "hi" or some form of greeting which girls willfully ignore...So tell me, how the fork are you both gonna have a sensible talk when you don't reply the Guy's greeting?
boy: hi
Girl: hi
5mins later....
Boy: hey
Girl: hello
Boy: hi
Tell me,wht oda option do I have dan to ignore? Abi na wetin u want make I do again
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Ephemmm: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

U know why? Cos her big deddies don't hv time for chit chats . they call her to meet em in so and so hotels . what time does she have to respond to ur lil whack talks when she is rumping and humping?
Go make them money dudes . let em be

But why can't you do me a favour by telling me how much your father had in his account before he started "laminating" your mother then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.