Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60764 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Skimpledawg(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
its not about forming..I do that a lot and its because of crazy guy who misuse the opportunity given to dem to chant and rant rubbish...guyz dnt av respect for ladies again these dayz and I won't sit and watch a guy trample upon my pride and integrity on social medias
@last sentence, d mor rizin y guys shuld ignore chicks like yu.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by RayCharles(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

lmao! He's right you know

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
lusciouslex:
Distinguish your female friends right from the word: 'go'. Know who's got brains to chat about the recent happenings in the society: news, celebrity, sports, movies, music, etc because the truth is that some girls don't have hobbies. Also, know who is in dying need for trash talks( the nas.ty) per second per second. Your ability to do this will ensure that the most commonly used (the most popular) word on social networks 'boring' won't be used on you because your chats will always have a direction. It should be noted that in as much as pleasantries ought to be exchanged, it should'nt become a daily routine. How are you?, how was your day/night?, what did you eat? and many other related questions gradually become so senseless with time unless you are chatting with your wife who is away. According to the founding fathers of FB: Zukerberg and Saverin. It was designed solely for meeting HOT GIRLS( getting laid) so if are not living the dream, why increase your number of strange friends? Oh! Some will say they like making friend... What for? Are you a celeb? Are there not more than enough people around you that you've failed to interact with because of devoting so much time fiddling with your phone(church, school, office, social gatherings,etc)? If you say Advertisement, no doubt about that. Luscious-Lex, one of the few guys who've enjoyed social networks. Peace!! coolDistinguish your female friends right from the word: 'go'. Know who's got brains to chat about the recent happenings in the society: news, celebrity, sports, movies, music, etc because the truth is that some girls don't have hobbies. Also, know who is in dying need for trash talks( the nas.ty) per second per second. Your ability to do this will ensure that the most commonly used (the most popular) word on social networks 'boring' won't be used on you because your chats will always have a direction. It should be noted that in as much as pleasantries ought to be exchanged, it should'nt become a daily routine. How are you?, how was your day/night?, what did you eat? and many other related questions gradually become so senseless with time unless you are chatting with your wife who is away. According to the founding fathers of FB: Zukerberg and Saverin. It was designed solely for meeting HOT GIRLS( getting laid) so if are not living the dream, why increase your number of strange friends? Oh! Some will say they like making friend... What for? Are you a celeb? Are there not more than enough people around you that you've failed to interact with because of devoting so much time fiddling with your phone(church, school, office, social gatherings,etc)? If you say Advertisement, no doubt about that. Luscious-Lex, one of the few guys who've enjoyed social networks. Peace!!

Cool story breh
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by kenex4ever(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
proxillin:

[quote author=proxillin post=26951054]

I play them too. If you have money...u have them all. I fck many of them as like. I know they won't even consider me if I am poor. So I don't pity them...
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

Wicked total knockout...no comeback from this!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by cutelover19(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:
Nah, none of the reasons above , they are just simply applying d basic law of economics: the scares the commodity, the higher the price.

Greater demand = higher price
N guys tend to no only appreciate it wen she responds but also value her all d more!

She feel very important n elated so many guys r on d roll call n she takes her time to filter.

How so annoying: there r two tins I don't torelate

1) u keep me waiting for a reply wen I see u online: u so gone !
2) don't take my calls nor call back , gone ! So many come back begging...oh if all men were like yours truly!
At a point when the commodity becomes too scarce. Consumers will opt for alternatives to the product. Kaish?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lovetinz:
That would happen if you are chasing the girl.
If she is the one after you, its the opposite.
100% agree
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by darlingnuel(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
tellwisdom:
Which gurls?? sad...These ones wey dey waka zig zag abi the ones wey wear weavon for head like witch wey wan go find food chop?? angry
Guy, u funny ooo. Chai, d ladies go hear am on this thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
emitope:
. Hnn hmmmm. That aint ryt.
since when did chatting become a must?

She's right

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Oh yea? Sure given, I know guys can be really boring n ish. But ehmmmm, is it so hard a task to just use the d delete button?
Quit d cheap excuses: u just simply derive great pleasure from seeing so many pending msges. Gives u a sense of cheap importance huh?
Rubs up ur ego, makes a princess outa all ur ugly a33es doesn't it?

I don't blame u gurls, the blame is fully on ma wussbags male folks who swallow alota shytes from u folks
sorry bro, buh you're acting like you're pained

Did a girl recently ignore you or something?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by geborenzie: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
chai see guys they are not smiling ooooo lolz
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Isn't it just anonyingly amazing ?

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Then instead of pinging , u call em with a sleek hunk
Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.
U were created da boss, stop selling short n take d role gallantly !

Made For More
ok.i like this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

hahahahahah hahahahahahahahaha

You should be a hardcore rapper

Killing of life

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by 1one: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
*Modified*

*Network was too fast*

gringringrin

Complete post down the thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
cutelover19:

At a point when the commodity becomes too scarce. Consumers will opt for alternatives to the product. Kaish?
D commodity has never been scarce bro, its has always been abt how n whr u place ur order.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:

i dy fine..u wan 4gt me to 4low dat man abi?
Lol na u b d man na..how I go 4get u?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Skillfullulu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
And when she needs recharge card,conversation goes thus when she sees you online.;

Girl: sweetheart,hi good evening..I've been waiting for you.

Boy: honey I'm fine..I've been sending you messages but you weren't replying.

Girl: yea,the network was hanging..how was work? Have you eaten?

Boy: yea..thanks

Girl: sweetheart,can you credit me? I'm so broke

Boy: ahh,hmm,okay lets see what happens tomorrow evening.

Girl reads and updates status,''mtcheew''

Boy: honey are you there?

Girl: typing
25mins later,
Girl: typing.
truest yarn
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by 1one: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
The truth of the matter is... Just because you're online doesn't mean you're always available to chat or feel like chatting... It's like saying that because a car has tires that means it must always be moving.

However there are some people, mostly girls with an exaggerated sense of false self importance who have formed a habit of just ignoring a guy online, even if the guy is a sensible, matured No-show me your picture kinda guy.

Only few girls don't do this... I have a couple of them like that on my bbm...The reason they are still even on my bbm is because, you may just "need" them for some very particular information relating to hitting a million naira deal... This is really why I still keep them.

One of my contacts works with an airline agency...So I was asking her something some days back and she was like "I'm at the spa.... Talk later"... I was like "Ok"... You would think that when she left the spa, she'd be courteous and sensible enough to buzz back... Instead she was busy changing her dp up and down...

I just let her be... Two days later... She pinged and was like " YOU promised to call, but I didn't even see flash".. In my mind I'm like You see your life....

Personally what I've done to save myself stress is... I've divided my BBM contacts into categories

1.PEEPS
2.DELAYED REPLIERS
3.NEVER PING FOR SMALL TALK.

The contacts in the peeps categories are the very jovial, down to earth, funny, easily accessible girls.... They are the peeps that make my day.

For categories 2 and 3...well the names are self explanatory... So before I decide to ping any one in either of 2 or 3,I know what I'm expecting, so I don't end up being pissed and whenever any one from the peeps category think they've graduated.... then I'll move them to either categories 2 or 3.

Simple

No time for stress.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Kezifils(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

some dudes go chasing for months n can't get a game, yet others just meet same gurl and under an hour be smacking it real good.

This one thing I tell guys: get ur shytes together n get them dough ...... money ain't never wrong.

Instead staying up all night hoping she returns ur call, u be changing 9ners like a piece of apparel . n don't hv to visit same forest twice if it ain't worth it.

Made For More

Nice comment man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Stevolarlah(m): 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Made For More
dats all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Titiluvly:
Lol na u b d man na..how I go 4get u?
lol...how things with u?it bn a while,hope no p
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
1one:
The truth of the matter is... Just because you're online doesn't mean you're always available to chat or feel like chatting... It's like saying that because a car has tires that means it must always be moving.

However there are some people, mostly girls with an exaggerated sense of false self importance who have formed a habit of just ignoring a guy online, even if the guy is a sensible, matured No-show me your picture kinda guy.

Only few girls don't do this... I have a couple of them like that on my bbm...The reason they are still even on my bbm is because, you may just "need" them for some very particular information relating to hitting a million naira deal... This is really why I still keep them.

One of my contacts works with an an Airline agency...So I was asking her something some days back and she was like "I'm at the spa.... Talk later"... I was like "Ok"... You would think that when she left the spa, she'd be courteous and sensible enough to buzz back... Instead she was busy changing her dp up and down...

I just let her be... Two days later... She pinged and was like " YOU promised to call, but I didn't even see flash".. In my mind I'm like You see your life....

Personally what I do to save myself stress is... I've divided my BBM contacts into categories

1.PEEPS
2.DELAYED REPLIERS
3.NEVER PING FOR SMALL TALK.

The contacts in the peeps categories are the very jovial, down to earth, funny, easily accessible girls.... They are the peeps that make my day.

For categories 2 and 3...well the names are self explanatory... So before I decide to ping any one in either of 2 or 3,I know what I'm expecting, so I don't end up being pissed and whenever any one from the peeps category think they've graduated.... then I'll move them to either categories 2 or 3.

Simple

No time for stress.
nice

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by brilapluz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Whoever belittles you is little....No time to settle for less....#MadeForMore

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odunharry:

then what the essence of keeping friends?for fancy abi
How would you feel after sending someone a request and he/she doesn't accept it.Is it not snubbing too? It's better to accept the request and be that girl that doesn't come online.If you remove me for it,It's okay.we never knew each other personally anyway.
I'm sure you're not friendly with everyone on your friends list
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by xtervaganza(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
Let me add my own free 2 cents......

1st- from now till the end of time, girls will always be girls. They relate with guys thru your level of importance to them. For a girl like me, I'm not blessed with patience so my ladies know me. You can't ignore me when 80% of the time you're the one looking out for me .

#2- naija guys sometimes act like rabid digs. Like hungry sex starved animals. I mean how low can you get to thank a girl for accepting you on Facebook? Seriously? "thank you for accepting me"? Put yourself in a very high place and you will eventually meet classy girls there not cheap attention whoring Facebook girls

#3- why in hell are you chatting with a girl that is not into you? Love can not be forced, well you can force it or make her fake it with your money. But why go thru that stress? This life is easy if we all choose to use a bit of common sense. You send 'hi' and she replied 2 days later,

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
thanks to u guys for this topic and i have larnt something from each and every comments that u guys have posted. I am a vitim of this but i have to let go and move on with life instead of killing myself over something that is not worth dying for. Thanks to you once more.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ewizard1: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lmao... HARDDON ! even MPREX seized for hours.

that was KiLLing!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chuks16:

hmmmmmmm,and what happens when you eventually breaks up with that your only boyfriend, you faces trauma.
If that happens,It's best to give social networking a rest and look for a new way to spend your time to avoid rebounds.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
ChickRockz:
How would you feel after sending someone a request and he/she doesn't accept it.Is it not snubbing too? It's better to accept the request and be that girl that doesn't come online.If you remove me for it,It's okay.we never knew each other personally anyway.
I'm sure you're not friendly with everyone on your friends list
It is better d person doesnt accept the request...what the essence of keeping friends who dnt relate with u?it better u dnt have them as friend in the first place
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ayukdaboss(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Kassidy90(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Odilafta:
And when she needs recharge card,conversation goes thus when she sees you online.;

Girl: sweetheart,hi good evening..I've been waiting for you.

Boy: honey I'm fine..I've been sending you messages but you weren't replying.

Girl:yea,the network was hanging..how was work? Have you eaten?

Boy: yea..thanks

Girl: sweetheart,can you credit me? I'm so broke

Boy: ahh,hmm,okay lets see what happens tomorrow evening.

Girl reads and updates status,''mtcheew''

Boy: honey are you there?

Girl: typing
25mins later,
Girl: typing.
cant laff...netwrk was hanging
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by chlowi(f): 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Brymo:
dats way too harsh dude and d Voice of correction is way too wack a line.

I'd rather say childish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady / Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.