Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60826 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Richiy(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is true.

Please o, what exactly do you say is true?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richiy:

Please o, what exactly do you say is true?
Ladies do ignore their male friends.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pervert1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why shouldn't they? when what some guys do is thank girls for accepting them and then go on degrading themselves by licking their(girls)boots.

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Richiy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ladies do ignore their male friends.

That is a rather strange assertion, because honestly, girls i know chat with their male friends.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
HARDDON:

Oh yea? Sure given, I know guys can be really boring n ish. But ehmmmm, is it so hard a task to just use the d delete button?
Quit d cheap excuses: u just simply derive great pleasure from seeing so many pending msges. Gives u a sense of cheap importance huh?
Rubs up ur ego, makes a princess outa all ur ugly a33es doesn't it?

I don't blame u gurls, the blame is fully on ma wussbags male folks who swallow alota shytes from u folks
gbam....what i do is,if dy take 30min to reply,i reply in an hour..if it takes dm 2days,i take 5days 2 reply

no time 4 nonsense

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pervert1:
Why shouldn't they? when what some guys do is thank girls for accepting them and then go on degrading themselves by licking their(girls)boots.
i dy tell u...many guys dy fuk up

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odunharry:

gbam....what i do is,if dy take 30min to reply,i reply in an hour..if it takes dm 2days,i take 5days 2 reply

no time 4 nonsense
Are you sure? angry grin cheesy
*bolts out of thread
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol
that their usual line bro...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
Are you sure? angry grin cheesy
*bolts out of thread
troublemaker..u dn start abi?alomobitters
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odunharry:

troublemaker..u dn start abi?alomobitters
Hihihi...issorait! angry grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
alomosweets:
Hihihi...issorait! angry grin grin grin
make i catch u.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pervert1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odunharry:

i dy tell u...many guys dy fuk up
ya bro,it pissed me off when I visit a female friend's wall on facebook and I see stuffs like..."thanks dear for accepting me". Geez,that's fuk up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by rattlesnake(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue
I wonder who is sensing those messages
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by enfantdedieu: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol
bros i no dey tek shit. 2 missed calls and no reply,u don become history.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Superstar007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
The thing is that niggas need to step up their games. When you see a full blooded nigga thanking a girl on fb for accepting their friend request or the bro that keep texting a girl when it obvious she is snubbing you, let me not mention the guy that is ever ready to send babes recharge just to outdo his "competitors" why won't these get into their heads. As for me, if I text you once and you don't reply or I feel like I'am the one doing all the talking, this brother got no time to waste before deleting you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by HARDDON: 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

gringrin grin wicked! At last sentence.

grin grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richiy:

That is a rather strange assertion, because honestly, girls i know chat with their male friends.
The Chosen Ones

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by HARDDON: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Superstar007:
The thing is that niggas need to step up their games. When you see a full blooded nigga thanking a girl on fb for accepting their friend request or the bro that keep texting a girl when it obvious she is snubbing you, let me not mention the guy that is ever ready to send babes recharge just to outdo his "competitors" why won't these get into their heads. As for me, if I text you once and you don't reply or I feel like I'am the one doing all the talking, this brother got no time to waste before deleting you.

That's why j always advise guys to get them dough first, hone their skills n set the bar so high up there only few ladies can attain. Unless ofcos u just need some object of passionate pleasure ,u don't ping, u roll out ( to an area with dense density of em n use ur hunk)

As for them Facebook nitwitts, I totally ignore them n use that very thing they like about d gurl to spin jokes ! We always stand out n out stand

Have u noticed it yet? That guys like us only spend because it's our usual routine, we just invited her along to share d space? Not cos we wano impress?

Ain't no time for thrash!
I am the one that usually keep their bum waiting on dah long line now. I've got what they all need ... And they know I'm not available yet still they crawl over....feed them back on their coin . so Kul to have d control knob. The view is better from that end.
Whooohoo!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Superstar007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
HARDDON:

That's why j always advise guys to get them dough first, hone their skills n set the bar so high up there only few ladies can attain. Unless ofcos u just need some object of passionate pleasure ,u don't ping, u roll out ( to an area with dense density of em n use ur hunk)

As for them Facebook nitwitts, I totally ignore them n use that very thing they like about d gurl to spin jokes ! We always stand out n out stand

Have u noticed it yet? That guys like us only spend because it's our usual routine, we just invited her along to share d space? Not cos we wano impress?

I am the one that usually keep their bum waiting on dah long line now. I've got what they all need ... And they know I'm not available yet still they crawl over....feed them back on their coin . so Kul to have d control knob. The view is better from that end.
Whooohoo!

Truer words have never been said!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by proxillin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
HARDDON:

Whooohoo!

I play them too. If you have money...u have them all. I fck many of them as like. I know they won't even consider me if I am poor. So I don't pity them...

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Does it boil down to their ego..
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
HARDDON:
Nah, none of the reasons above , they are just simply applying d basic law of economics: the scares the commodity, the higher the price.

Greater demand = higher price
N guys tend to no only appreciate it wen she responds but also value her all d more!

She feel very important n elated so many guys r on d roll call n she takes her time to filter.

How so annoying: there r two tins I don't torelate

1) u keep me waiting for a reply wen I see u online: u so gone !
2) don't take my calls nor call back , gone ! So many come back begging...oh if all men were like yours truly!

chaii!!! diz guy ur head dey there oo
why are u so on point!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by tosyne2much(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is of no doubt that ladies codedly crave for unnecessary attention, therefore placing themselves above what they are not.. I wouldnt really blame those ladies who feel they are doing you a great favour when they Hi or Hello you. The reasons behind these lakadaisical attitude cannot be far fetched.. More so, the rate at which some guys place themselves beneath ladies is so alarming. Just one guy can drug 50millions dudes in the mud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients ? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

this is where you nailed it.. You rili finish d babe oooo egbon

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by valmunich(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
It is of no doubt that ladies codedly crave for unnecessary attention, therefore placing themselves above what they are not.. I wouldnt really blame those ladies who feel they are doing you a great favour when they Hi or Hello you. The reasons behind these lakadaisical attitude cannot be far fetched.. More so, the rate at which some guys place themselves beneath ladies is so alarming. Just one guy can drug 50millions dudes in the mud
Come take one bottle on top my head

I love this

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by tosyne2much(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
valmunich:

Come take on bottle on top my head

I love this
Parlie, I prefer vaseline to Gulder jhoor grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by tania28(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Cos so many of them aint serious
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
tania28:
Cos so many of them aint serious
You don't meet these sweetheart.. Even my cousins do same..
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ggrin(f): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
So many annoying messagesangryangry
NL guys sef *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Odunharry:

no time 4 nonsense
lool
cant stop laffing
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by BenGlobal1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Na their pocket
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
I Personally find chatting boring and uninteresting, so I reply once in a while andd I hardly start a chat first.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.