Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60906 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
ejihand1:

Harddon, mprex is right. you are pained. Me thinks you are an unrepetant womaniser . A cross section of people you are following in this forums shows that 99.9999 percent are ladies. Stop sounding tough for nothing.

NLanders , this my evidence below.

View HARDDON's posts (3145) | View HARDDON's topics (105) Sections Most Active In: Romance, Celebrities, Family Following: onnari(f), BuBBle1(f), praiseeva(f), classiquemama(f), jennifer74(f), Jennifaluv(f), Pricelesss(f), vivalableue(f), aniiii(f), Shugamania(f), kokolet007(f), Cutepie1(f), gracious11(f), WLTT(f), Evyivy (f), Amaaskia(f), beebop(f), Pretiby(f), Amelian(f), avicky(f), Candyness(f), Flytefalls(f), BeautfulB(f), idontgiveafuck(f), adabeke12(f), ijeomaazubuike, Shawnie(f), hotangel2(f), twinklle (f), Temismith, CocoSprinkles(f), Tenderly1(f), natkel1, uzoo, HotieTima(f), Kinkylady1(f), sandylurv(f), neenaadjei(f), cindyrella(f), Jealousbaby(f), misskaypo(f), mctolove(f), pinky21(f), ijebabe, candygosh(f), lynpetra(f), amarush(f), bella01(f), eninaija(f), geegirl101(f), baibijayyahoo(f), nanalady(f), reeeT(f), Creamychic(f), carmelion (f), Monichilly(f), DahBrain(f), sexybash(f), Busta(f), whiteroses(f), strawberry1(f), sashaa(f), Sonia4love(f), butterflyy(f), ujukala (f), SeunPlus(f), sweetcheecks(f), bblacky(f), sennykenny(f), jugomma(f), overkillR(f), cutekonkolo(f), RuthIsaac(f), victorian(f), Dextra(f), ijawgirl, Riskie(f), marychi18(f), agiboma(f), KateSpade(f), Tiwanna(f), dollz(f), amourpure(f), sugarbuns, roseybridge(f), Unique3(f), luvly(f), vicky6, Giftedhands2(f), benincitys (f), sexyshe(f), baby124, TimePiece (f), Shezhawt(f), Tizzie, Stesibelle17(f), beckilicious(f), Tallcutie(f), luvgurl(f), sistajay(f), sexyglow(f), Chinwem(f), queenesthr(f), Sharon6(f), jokepearl(f), Swansie(f), rali123(f), opee1231(f), firestar(f), Hunnydropps(f), Niklizy(f), Ivynwa (f), onstelly(f), ThoniaSlim(f), britneykyute(f), Crystallin(f), mrscolite(f), True2myself24(f), amibabe(f), poshqueen(f), Nikkimono(f), Saraha1(f), veracool247(f), TawaTemi1(f), ewoma1989(f), Olivialight(f), sallybonne(f), hotspicylover(f), mohawkchic(f), cremeandchic, Luckygurl(f), AleciaM(f), ixora3(f), mollytinrox, vivaladiva (f), zikaengee(f), Khaffi(f), Stainlexx(f), sarahpeaches(f), binigirl(f), puplin (f), Shakirababy, Pink1000(f), kittykat1(f), JOYCEOUS(f), OmoAlata (f), Javanian, vivaciousvivi (f), Hotsophy(f), tny60(f), queenofhearts(f), ireneidiva(f), swtdarling(f), zoete(f), perrychocks (f), missdee1(f), Yvete(f), barrchy (f), khairate(f), yollychika(f), McJANNY(f), chuglothen(f), strawgirl(f), plezant(f), Switsex(f), mimifonwon(f), hollandis(f), blazingtrain, Tariqh(f), Uniquexty (f), Cuddlemii, winny12(f), Toppie2(f), mukina2, Gospelgirl(f), koolJ1(f), Linguist(f), cynthiaibeabuchi(f), mZsleeq(f), pwettytemmy(f), naijacutee(f), Roseey0(f), Diamaten(f), cumudie (f), TEAesqTM(f), Sweetgurl2(f), Florena(f), huninaija(f), SisiKill1, lovelyifecious(f), nnecar(f), sleekch1c(f), Gogirl(f), Pinkyshron (f), Agrika(f), nikkyshyne(f), adorebee(f), DollyParton1(f), havilla(f), aminalib(f), Dolemite(f), Abbycrown(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), Lalaland1(f), platinumnk(f), Bludeville(f), ehie(f), Leilah(f), queenasasili(f), pweetymama(f), dazz661(f), toyinakande(f), Omolola1(f), loliporp(f), Tgirl4real (f), adaifeoma(f), scorpiogal(f), Princess1982(f), beckyomas(f), cinammon(f), star4(f), Cherish100(f), Lucy001(f), JeSoul(f), babyosisi(f), cdamsel(f), duffles(f), NEGZY(f), Queenolly, Soglad(f), Angeleyez(f), nonny2(f), Misha10(f) , arewabee52(f), Jambsupport(f), posh9ky(f), achukwunet(f), Natasha2(f), Sweetlemon(f), Cuteobi(f), chibaby5(f), yme1(f), miss9ja(f), kissmylips(f), Moodyup (f), SlyIg(f), amygreat24(f), ivorybabe88(f), deborr(f), LadyGeorge(f), IceAngel1(f), Smartiegurl(f), madamebebe(f), farud(f), vivianc(f), oyin50(f), Seun (m)
lobatan!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by yetunsbay(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
I thought this apply only to my frnd ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by vislabraye(m): 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
stingbreed:
I met a babe once and we exchanged numbers,, we talked on d phone and I told I wanted to date her, everytime we fix a date she would change plans or refuse to pick my call that day, I sent her a message on whatsapp but she wouldn't reply, invite to my house she wouldn't want to come,, so I ignored her totally

Women.. ... Can u believe that after a while she started calling and asking for a date, trust me we fix date, I de house tell am say I day the place de wait am, after 30 minutes( she was even late from d agreed time) she called and said she was there, but I told her I couldn't wait,, , hahahaha ( I de house de watch match) ,, she started to beg, babe don dress comot for house, d thing hook am, I told her we can only see if she comes to the house, three hours later I was squashing d Congo.. ..

Whatever it is u want from a lady don't ask for it, she will most likely say no, u have to be in control, take it,, ladies are really funny set of ppl

Yeah! Just don't push it, have other options.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Atmmachine(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
If you play your game so well them ladies will do anything you want em to do.
Though i'm poor but i can fucck any lady i want.

When a guy tells a girl on facebook "Thanks for accepting my friend request" i feel like killing the foolish guy immediately.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sugaarbear(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol
lol guy you have just hit the nail on the head......i always do that and believe me..na watin i use catch my gf be that
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
ejihand1:

Harddon, mprex is right. you are pained. Me thinks you are an unrepetant womaniser . A cross section of people you are following in this forums shows that 99.9999 percent are ladies. Stop sounding tough for nothing.

View HARDDON's posts (3145) | View HARDDON's topics (105) Sections Most Active In: Romance, Celebrities, Family Following: onnari(f), BuBBle1(f), praiseeva(f), classiquemama(f), jennifer74(f), Jennifaluv(f), Pricelesss(f), vivalableue(f), aniiii(f), Shugamania(f), kokolet007(f), Cutepie1(f), gracious11(f), WLTT(f), Evyivy (f), Amaaskia(f), beebop(f), Pretiby(f), Amelian(f), avicky(f), Candyness(f), Flytefalls(f), BeautfulB(f), idontgiveafuck(f), adabeke12(f), ijeomaazubuike, Shawnie(f), hotangel2(f), twinklle (f), Temismith, CocoSprinkles(f), Tenderly1(f), natkel1, uzoo, HotieTima(f), Kinkylady1(f), sandylurv(f), neenaadjei(f), cindyrella(f), Jealousbaby(f), misskaypo(f), mctolove(f), pinky21(f), ijebabe, candygosh(f), lynpetra(f), amarush(f), bella01(f), eninaija(f), geegirl101(f), baibijayyahoo(f), nanalady(f), reeeT(f), Creamychic(f), carmelion (f), Monichilly(f), DahBrain(f), sexybash(f), Busta(f), whiteroses(f), strawberry1(f), sashaa(f), Sonia4love(f), butterflyy(f), ujukala (f), SeunPlus(f), sweetcheecks(f), bblacky(f), sennykenny(f), jugomma(f), overkillR(f), cutekonkolo(f), RuthIsaac(f), victorian(f), Dextra(f), ijawgirl, Riskie(f), marychi18(f), agiboma(f), KateSpade(f), Tiwanna(f), dollz(f), amourpure(f), sugarbuns, roseybridge(f), Unique3(f), luvly(f), vicky6, Giftedhands2(f), benincitys (f), sexyshe(f), baby124, TimePiece (f), Shezhawt(f), Tizzie, Stesibelle17(f), beckilicious(f), Tallcutie(f), luvgurl(f), sistajay(f), sexyglow(f), Chinwem(f), queenesthr(f), Sharon6(f), jokepearl(f), Swansie(f), rali123(f), opee1231(f), firestar(f), Hunnydropps(f), Niklizy(f), Ivynwa (f), onstelly(f), ThoniaSlim(f), britneykyute(f), Crystallin(f), mrscolite(f), True2myself24(f), amibabe(f), poshqueen(f), Nikkimono(f), Saraha1(f), veracool247(f), TawaTemi1(f), ewoma1989(f), Olivialight(f), sallybonne(f), hotspicylover(f), mohawkchic(f), cremeandchic, Luckygurl(f), AleciaM(f), ixora3(f), mollytinrox, vivaladiva (f), zikaengee(f), Khaffi(f), Stainlexx(f), sarahpeaches(f), binigirl(f), puplin (f), Shakirababy, Pink1000(f), kittykat1(f), JOYCEOUS(f), OmoAlata (f), Javanian, vivaciousvivi (f), Hotsophy(f), tny60(f), queenofhearts(f), ireneidiva(f), swtdarling(f), zoete(f), perrychocks (f), missdee1(f), Yvete(f), barrchy (f), khairate(f), yollychika(f), McJANNY(f), chuglothen(f), strawgirl(f), plezant(f), Switsex(f), mimifonwon(f), hollandis(f), blazingtrain, Tariqh(f), Uniquexty (f), Cuddlemii, winny12(f), Toppie2(f), mukina2, Gospelgirl(f), koolJ1(f), Linguist(f), cynthiaibeabuchi(f), mZsleeq(f), pwettytemmy(f), naijacutee(f), Roseey0(f), Diamaten(f), cumudie (f), TEAesqTM(f), Sweetgurl2(f), Florena(f), huninaija(f), SisiKill1, lovelyifecious(f), nnecar(f), sleekch1c(f), Gogirl(f), Pinkyshron (f), Agrika(f), nikkyshyne(f), adorebee(f), DollyParton1(f), havilla(f), aminalib(f), Dolemite(f), Abbycrown(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), Lalaland1(f), platinumnk(f), Bludeville(f), ehie(f), Leilah(f), queenasasili(f), pweetymama(f), dazz661(f), toyinakande(f), Omolola1(f), loliporp(f), Tgirl4real (f), adaifeoma(f), scorpiogal(f), Princess1982(f), beckyomas(f), cinammon(f), star4(f), Cherish100(f), Lucy001(f), JeSoul(f), babyosisi(f), cdamsel(f), duffles(f), NEGZY(f), Queenolly, Soglad(f), Angeleyez(f), nonny2(f), Misha10(f) , arewabee52(f), Jambsupport(f), posh9ky(f), achukwunet(f), Natasha2(f), Sweetlemon(f), Cuteobi(f), chibaby5(f), yme1(f), miss9ja(f), kissmylips(f), Moodyup (f), SlyIg(f), amygreat24(f), ivorybabe88(f), deborr(f), LadyGeorge(f), IceAngel1(f), Smartiegurl(f), madamebebe(f), farud(f), vivianc(f), oyin50(f), Seun (m)
Thanks for this! You just eased my job.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dexema:

Hehehe! I had no choice,ur creamy gunshot just stoodout starin @me in the face.odo oloju eja!
stand there and barter words with me Lizard
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by pweetydiana: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue
..... So on point !!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Dexema(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
creamy1990:
stand there and barter words with me Lizard

Cmon creamy,u don't have to roll out all the Vocabulary in ur thin lil skull to impress me,u goofed on that one just accept it and move on rather than act like a sturborn badger.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Missonas(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=ejihand1 post=27145751][/quote]
^^These ones don't come easy kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Ryabcool(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Iwe iwe, iwe!

Iwe iwe, Iwe!

Iwe n'ewe anyi na umu nwanyi fa zaro anyi na social media iwe!

Umu nwanyi mere gini?? Every time fa zanyi with K

grin I'm bored in this library embarassed
sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
Daninya1:
I really can't fathom why a lady will ignore her male Friends on any of the social network.. They seem not to care when you are online.. But, they are quick to respond with the speed of light when you send your Pm..

Some will even ignore it for days and you knowing fully full well that that the message was delivered and read.. Some of your messages will never be replied... Why do Ladies act so cold and paranoid on social networks..

My sister once told me that she ignores her boo sometimes knowing full well that he is online... Lollxxx... My girlfriend also does same... but, she answers my pm without delay... If you don't pm them, they will ask whether you didn't notice them online..

A friend of mine once deleted his cousin sisters on account of these...

So ladies, why do you act the way you act on social networks... Or is there something we guys are not saying or doing right??.. .
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Kingsimmer(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
OlamiB:
I Personally find chatting boring and uninteresting, so I reply once in a while andd I hardly start a chat first.
xo y did you join bbm since u find chatting boring
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Princecharmin(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
ejihand1:

i still dnt get wat u'r trying to convey wt all dis trash u typed bro ...go sit ur sorry azz somewhere b4 i help u find ur size. Mumusticgrin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by donem: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
HARDDON:

Vic wor? Sorry to disappoint u.
A lion does not turn a puccupine at the flip of d coin. If every guy was like yours truly, men would eat at the very exalted tables they were fashioned for n not scrub scraps ...

Let's say I'm a voice of correction to these whack guys that don't know that not for naughts were they born .
N to C snubs like u who think d sun shines out of ur bu77s , try something more challenging like having Kul people who u can hv intellectual talks with n r challenging, not having 500bbm contacts yet none got brains.

"No disrespect buh I killa queen !"

Btw, how twisted can u get? Advertizing ur pin on ur signature so u can hv more recharge card clients? N when they don't send, u turn blind eyes to their pings ?

You must be a BOSS, Cos you speak like one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by haymoney01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mprex:
Lol. I'm sooooo guilty of this.
So many unreplied messages on my facebook, bbm and e-mail undecided

its not like a ignore the messages with any purposeful intent sha. Juzt that most times i'm busy, bored with your chats or i feel there is really nothing for us to talk about tongue
Its good u said the truth... U avnt replied to my PING! On bbm 4 almost a month
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by MichaelDrW: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Dexema:

Cmon creamy,u don't have to roll out all the Vocabulary in ur thin lil skull to impress me,u goofed on that one just accept it and move on rather than act like a sturborn badger.

My brother, Goof-seer...remove the log in ur own eye b4 seeing wateva's in Creamy's eye o...fine, she goofed...n u corrected, but in a bid 2 assert ur superior grammatical prowess, u goofed worse...or how do u explain ur spelling 'stubborn' as 'sturborn'?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ojaydedon(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gabbiddo:
I deleted one yeye girl like that.

lols
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ojaydedon(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gabbiddo:
I deleted one yeye girl like that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Princecharmin(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweetydiana:
..... So on point !!!!!!
u too
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Never happened to me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dexema:

I know ur type dwells on d mistake of others and I won't hesitate 2 give it 2 u sharp sharp. Run along boy
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by OmoEziokwu: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
100Cents:

Hahaha. one of them said to my hearing, " I wanted you to miss me ". She may continue missing me FOREVER..

To me, it is an illiterate game. A game of illiteracy...

They say what belongs to you will always come to you. It is a blatant lie in this violent world. You only get what you go for not what you wait for..

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by outstandingsyll(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Emmyginger(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
well i think some girls av their reasons 4 dat
bt it aint really nice tho
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Dexema(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
MichaelDrW:
[color=#990000][/color]

My brother, Goof-seer...remove the log in ur own eye b4 seeing wateva's in Creamy's eye o...fine, she goofed...n u corrected, but in a bid 2 assert ur superior grammatical prowess, u goofed worse...or how do u explain ur spelling 'stubborn' as 'sturborn'?
Fanks monsieur michael for the correction,I don't have to assert any superiority to prove myself or feel good,I'm just pulling her leg in a bid to remind her that no matter how much we try to prove to be hard and spotless on the outside we r just ordinary pple capable of making errors.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by OmoEziokwu: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
pansophist:
Dress like a king and get treated like one. Dress properly so that you will not be addressed improperly, when the brain is loaded, the man is needed, na as goat take keep himself, na so dem de price am.

The logic here is simple, do not put yourself in a position that will make a lady ignore you. Ladies are usually the one after guys, if you position your game in such a place that they will like to attain, it will appear like a magic when they will be flocking over you in a speed of light.

Ladies needs attention, they need care and some might even argue to an extent that they are natually insecure and need men to validate them, funny enough you will see some of them treating men like trash and the reason is simple, you do not appear like someone she will like to waste her time with.

Upgrade yourself, work on your intellectual skills and most importantly, be independent. After this, you will notice a drastic changes on the way they relate with you. As in eh, you go brush kpomo you go tired. I've been there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
MichaelDrW:
[color=#990000][/color]

Gbagaun! Bazero for u ova there Dexema or whteva u call urslf
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Missonas(f): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
Princecharmin:
i still dnt get wat u'r trying to convey wt all dis trash u typed bro ...go sit ur sorry azz somewhere b4 i help u find ur size. Mumusticgrin

Underdawg grin
Its self explanatory,he fflws so many females for someone that talks like he don't give a ferk

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.