Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

She Needs Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Needs Help! (1272 Views)

Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? / If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar / American Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Help! by kozaic(f): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have a friend (name withheld) who is a good girl(I can testify to dat but her relationships never seems 2 work!!! From one heartbreak to another.....she feels distraught abt d whole saga nd I sincerely feel for her.....its got me wondering.. Don't guyz like gOod girls
Re: She Needs Help! by ERCROSS(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
O.p..
maybe u shld try out a relationship with her to satisfy ur curiousity..
Re: She Needs Help! by iceberylin(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
ERCROSS:
O.p..
maybe u shld try out a relationship with her to satisfy ur curiousity..
ŚĔČŐŃĎĔĎ
Re: She Needs Help! by austine4real(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hope she wont break my heart?
Re: She Needs Help! by passionate88: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
iceberylin:

ŚĔČŐŃĎĔĎ
THIRDED grin
Re: She Needs Help! by kaylechy(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2014
kozaic:
I have a friend (name withheld) who is a good girl(I can testify to dat but her relationships never seems 2 work!!! From one heartbreak to another.....she feels distraught abt d whole saga nd I sincerely feel for her.....its got me wondering.. Don't guyz like gOod girls

Is that ur friend ugly? #justasking
Re: She Needs Help! by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

give me her number,I love good girls
Re: She Needs Help! by Youngpo413: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2014
kaylechy:

Is that ur friend ugly? #justasking

she may not be ugly,some people are just unlucky!

1 Like

Re: She Needs Help! by adepiero: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2014
If she needs help, why not take her to a clinic. Abi u see doctor for hia undecided
Re: She Needs Help! by passionate88: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
She's might be good in your eyes because she's your friend... She might not be good to others.
Re: She Needs Help! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
girls and love tho..... I think my advice for her is to quit being in rships for a while and discover herself... Then after the while, she will den realise which is better, being single or bein in a rship... Trust me, it does work... She will thank me later.
Re: She Needs Help! by tsound(m): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2014
I will lik d op to to tell us the sincer charater of her frd, cos nowadays some ladies takes guy for granted, dey prefer d bad ones to the gud one once he has sometn in his pocket.
Re: She Needs Help! by kozaic(f): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
I posted this without her permission and she doesn't seem 2 like d idea...
Re: She Needs Help! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
undecided
Re: She Needs Help! by isokynase(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
while not start a relationship with her instead, because a friend in need is a friend indeed. she will appreciate it very well...she will be a better lover n a friend...
Re: She Needs Help! by kentozybee(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
kozaic:
I posted this without her permission and she doesn't seem 2 like d idea...
u should have sought after permission before posting on NL, it's just like u Ar breaching her right to privacy
Re: She Needs Help! by yinkablue(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
pls kindly tell her am available
Re: She Needs Help! by kozaic(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
isokynase:
while not start a relationship with her instead, because a friend in need is a friend indeed. she will appreciate it very well...she will be a better lover n a friend...

Am a lady!
Re: She Needs Help! by kentozybee(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
kozaic:

Am a lady!
help me tell dem

(1) (Reply)

Sexless Marriage / How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? / Is Beans Exclusive To Guys Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.