Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84574 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by skyladon22(f): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2014
cotton101:

I'm Ibo and know this mentality of "child belongs to the man" and its scary. How can you take a child that has been enjoying a certain standard of living with a mum who cares and loves her and take her to a country with people she does not know. Do they have her favourite cup, toys she might have a normal night time ritual that no one is following or care to find out. One of the most important things young children need is stability - honestly I couldn't sleep well last night cos I was just thinking what this baby is going thru. Now she will be crying and people will say - "her mother spoilt her that is why she will not keep quiet"

This story is a hot mess, how can a man not show interest when the baby was in the stomach then now that she is not waking up 4 times a night, leaking baby p/oo from the baby grow, teething pain and the stress that comes with it now decides eh hey I have a daughter.

I dont think the guy is involved in all this mess. It is his mum that is acting on his behalf
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2014
LyfeJennings:
Annette Ehiemere

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL
WANTED IN THE UK FOR KIDNAPPING...

GOD PUNISH THAT CRAZY WOMAN

I agree.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

First, you're the one making an assertion that the so-called Temmy is a real woman and better than others because she had a baby she fed on welfare. Here in the state, we have people like her and majority of them are in the ghetto, raising kids for the prison complex.

You are confused and I seriously doubt your sanity. Trying to argue that people like the victim raise kids for the prison complex actually goes against what I've read about the victim so far.

In fact, the evil granny and her pregnancy denying, baby snatching son, are the ingredients you need to have a baby growing up in prisons.

You are mentally hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
onila:
yes, he must have denied the child at the beginning
remember he was very young when he got her pregnant
and most guys at his age, wldnt be ready to have such responsibility

but trust later on, he had no choice but to accept and also raise his daughter after she was born or even before
I remember seeing his elder sister holding the baby after she was born on instagram and facebook
his sister flew from the US and mother from Nigeria just to meet their brothers new baby

this is not the first time, Mrs Ehiemere has been with the child
shes comes from a responsible family
I am sure she wants her granddaughter to have a better life
I am very sure the baby father and his mother have been helping the mother financially all this time

I wont be happy if this woman gets into trouble because of her silly son

Can you show evidence of the bolded? And while at it, tell me how you are convinced the granny had to kidnap the baby to prove her point.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by damiso(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
UKBA is very lax when people are leaving Britain if only they apply 1/100th of the zeal they employ at the point of entry this might have been prevented.this is an obviously elderly woman with a toddler so no immigration officer thought of asking to see a parental consent letter?

Temmy needs to contact the Foreign office ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Look at their faces. Foolish sympathizer. As we are talking now, the baby is in safe hand with the family that love her most. In fact, the granny should sue the foolish girl for name sympathizer.

Most of this Ofe_manu that try to bring Igbo into this issue just jump at the opportunity to place guilty verdict on the granny, without even hearing her side of the story.

I knew what happened: The foolish girl lost custody in court since she was deemed unfit to raise the girl anymore. So, when she found out that the granny will be leaving for Nigeria with the baby for a visit, she jumped online to seek sympathy from ofe_manu and friends out of fear.

Instead of reasoning from your anus, why not ask this questions: 1. Do you think UK border is as porous as that? What surname does the baby has on her passport?

In fact, the granny and son can decide to keep the child in Nigeria if the girl keep on acting foolishly. Mind you, Nigeria is not a signatory to the so-called Child Abduction Law, although the incident isn't an abduction case.

You fools should learn to be objective in such issues.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:

Can you show evidence of the bolded? And while at it, tell me how you are convinced the granny had to kidnap the baby to prove her point.

If I may ask you also, can you show evidence that what the foolish girl put online is true? Or are you one of the ofe_manu that reasons from the anus? Have you heard from the granny side?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

If I may ask you also, can you show evidence that what the foolish girl put online is true? Or are you one of the ofe_manu that reasons from the anus? Have you heard from the granny side?

The grandmother is free to respond to the accusations or she better asks a lawyer to do it for her.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:

he helps her obviously, I know this
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
donedy:

[/s]

Enjoy your tribal induced epilepsy.

3 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The grandmother is free to respond to the accusations or she better asks a lawyer to do it for her.

So, this is your level of reasoning. The granny has other important stuff to do that to exchange words with a foolish girl online. This is not even a case, since authorities are aware of what happened. It just another low-life loosing a custody and jump online to blab because no baby no welfare.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:
[s][/s]

Fool, keep on dreaming that shango will bring that baby girl to that low-life. In fact, if it pains you that much, I can lend you my hand-made transformer. You know what to do with it.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

So, this is your level of reasoning. The granny has other important stuff to do that to exchange words with a foolish girl online. This is not even a case, since authorities are aware of what happened. It just another low-life loosing a custody and jump online to blab because no baby no welfare.

Let granny hide then; she already knows that she is in a mess.

And as long as granny is hiding, the girl remains credible.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by delishpot: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:
[s][/s]

Ha ha haaa. Abeg oooo. Tribal induced epilepsy? I don learn new yabis.

Ha ha. I can imagine the epileptic fits. Not funny if its an unfortunate health problem but verrry funy if induced by tribalistic hatred.

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:
Look at their faces. Foolish sympathizer. As we are talking now, the baby is in safe hand with the family that love her most. In fact, the granny should sue the foolish girl for name sympathizer.

Most of this Ofe_manu that try to bring Igbo into this issue just jump at the opportunity to place guilty verdict on the granny, without even hearing her side of the story.

I knew what happened: The foolish girl lost custody in court since she was deemed unfit to raise the girl anymore. So, when she found out that the granny will be leaving for Nigeria with the baby for a visit, she jumped online to seek sympathy from ofe_manu and friends.

Instead of reasoning from your anus, why not ask this questions: 1. Do you think UK border is as porous as that? What surname does the baby has on her passport?

I fact, the granny and son can decide to keep the child in Nigeria if the girl keep on acting foolishly. Mind you, Nigeria is not a signatory to the so-called Child Abduction Law, although the incident isn't an abduction case.

You fools should learn to be objective in such issues.

this is the most stüpid post i have ever come across on this forum. did a human being really contrive to type this? read it and felt satisfied to post it for public consumption?

8 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
onila:

he helps her obviously, I know this

Where is your evidence?

Its not disputed that the lady in question is the mother of the child. That thegranny took the baby, her baby, without her consent is not also disputed. I don't think she has much to prove from her side as regards this issue- which is child abduction/kidnapping/trafficking.

Any points raised by the boy or the granny are subject to proof. And even after proof, it doesnt justify the actions of the granny, not in Nigeria or UK.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

this is the [b]most stüpid [/b]post i have ever come across on this forum. did a human being really contrive to type this? read it and felt satisfied to post it for public consumption?

No I'm surprised at the bolded; everything an intellectual writes sound stupid and foolish to a fool. Why? comprehension is the least to expect from a fool.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by semitunde: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha haaa. Abeg oooo. Tribal induced epilepsy? I don learn new yabis.

Ha ha. I can imagine the epileptic fits. Not funny if its an unfortunate health problem but verrry funy if induced by tribalistic hatred.

He needs his drugs apparently...or his food.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by delishpot: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:

Where is your evidence?

Its not disputed that the lady in question is the mother of the child. That thegranny took the baby, her baby, without her consent is not also disputed. I don't think she has much to prove from her side as regards this issue- which is child abduction/kidnapping/trafficking.

Any points raised by the boy or the granny are subject to proof. And even after proof, it doesnt justify the actions of the granny, not in Nigeria or UK.

Abi, if they dont want us to take what the girl wrote at face value, how can they expect us to believe their own story too. So anybody has any claim, we need proof to back the claim up.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

I knew what happened: The foolish girl lost custody in court since she was deemed unfit to raise the girl anymore. So, when she found out that the granny will be leaving for Nigeria with the baby for a visit, she jumped online to seek sympathy from ofe_manu and friends.

Why are you spamming ofe_manu everywhere? I know that's some abusive Igbo language for Yoruba people, and I'm a regular in the politics section.

And even during the Psquare nonsense - it was the same Ofe_manu business. C'mon, if you lot hate these Yoruba women, why not stay away from them? Anyway, it takes two to tango. They're the ones opening their legs to get disrespected by all kinds of inconsequential folks. It's none of my business. undecided

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

No I'm surprised at the bolded; everything an intellectual writes sound stupid and foolish to a fool. Why? comprehension is the least to expect from a fool.

you are a glorified simpleton!
what's intellectual in that balderdash you wrote.....how can a granny steal another woman's child - your brain cannot register the fact that she committed a crime(international child abduction)?

7 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by lowcurrent: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

You call yourself an intellectual? Please don't insult that word....
You are really a pathetic being and a loser.

4 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wicked people!! She should sue that useless mother!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by zboyd: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
It is an offence to take a child out of the country without the appropriate consent

Read more at: http://www.childrenslegalcentre.com/userfiles/Abduction.pdf
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Parental child abductions from UK 'double in a decade'

Read more at: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-25343314
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the UK, it is a criminal offence for anyone 'connected with a child' under 16 to take or send that child out of the UK without 'appropriate consent' of any other person who has ‘parental responsibility’ for the child.

Read more at: http://www.pact-online.org/Advice/advice-action-guide-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If your child has been taken or kept overseas by their other parent or relative without your permission or you are worried this might happen this page explains what you need to do and who you can contact for assistance.

Read more at: http://www.ringroselaw.co.uk/child-abduction-law/international-parental-child-abduction/
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
I just read one misconception from onila about igbo people and "d child belongs to d father mentality"

Onila, who told u that?
This is how u guys keep on fabricating lies from beyond d grave. U r neither igbo so u gat no authority over igbo culture.

Just to let u and ur likes know,in my part of igboland, a child born out of wedlock solely, i mean solely belong to d mother's family even if everybody knows who d baby daddy is.
Taking them to court wont help u either. Its constitutional. U want a child,do d proper thing by marrying d lady before she delivers or u hv lost that child forever.

Ask/inquire about people's custom b4 u start generalising.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
moca:
I just read one misconception from onila about igbo people and "d child belongs to d father mentality"

Onila, who told u that?
This is how u guys keep on fabricating lies from beyond d grave. U r neither igbo so u gat no authority over igbo culture.

Just to let u and ur likes know,in my part of igboland, a child born out of wedlock solely, i mean solely belong to d mother's family even if everybody knows who d baby daddy is.
Taking them to court wont help u either. Its constitutional. U want a child,do d proper thing by marrying d lady before she delivers or u hv lost that child forever.

Ask/inquire about people's custom b4 u start generalising.
where did i say that

just tell me,if you felt like mentioning my name, onyoshi!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
lowcurrent:

You call yourself an intellectual? Please don't insult that word....
You are really a pathetic being and a loser.

Keep living in delusion, while the baby is in a safe hand. Foolish E-warriors.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

the son said he will respond to the allegations soon.

it was on somebody's blog.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
itstpia1:

the son said he will respond to the allegations soon.

it was on somebody's blog.

I have read it.

Waiting in anticipation.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by itstpia1: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
yes, cant wait for the back and forth to start.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by pickabeau1: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
zboyd.. thumbs up on ur post

zboyd:
It is an offence to take a child out of the country without the appropriate consent
Read more at: http://www.childrenslegalcentre.com/userfiles/Abduction.pdf
Parental child abductions from UK 'double in a decade'
Read more at: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-25343314
In the UK, it is a criminal offence for anyone 'connected with a child' under 16 to take or send that child out of the UK without 'appropriate consent' of any other person who has ‘parental responsibility’ for the child.
Read more at: http://www.pact-online.org/Advice/advice-action-guide-pact-parents-and-abducted-children-together-parental-abduction-missing-children-associate-of-icmec.html
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If your child has been taken or kept overseas by their other parent or relative without your permission or you are worried this might happen this page explains what you need to do and who you can contact for assistance.
Read more at: http://www.ringroselaw.co.uk/child-abduction-law/international-parental-child-abduction/
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
semitunde:

Where is your evidence?

U want me to show u papers of western union or bank statements angry

from close sources, he helps the child

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.