Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84278 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

You lost it when you went ghost! grin

Well, it shows your knowledge about black feminism isn't extensive enough. They're not dead, and the three of them are still alive. And they actually did what most armchair feminists like you wouldn't be brave enough to do in this life-time. However, you saw the light - and move on to better things.

Mondi is 50calibre's permanent full housewife and he lords over her. Heck, she's not allowed to leave the house without his permission. Ask her. grin All the feminazi tripe she spews on her is for the birds - she has to bow down! cool

Loool I'm tired of mondibit*ch, I want to return her to her parents, they can keep the 50p I paid to purchase her. grin

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Not absolving the guy. Obviously, it takes two to tango. However, she knew what she was getting herself and the kid into. And I'm sure when the guy rejected the kid, he must have stated his reasons. So, why not think about that?

All the parties involved, except the innocent kid, are guilty.

That's all I care about. Reasons why she kept the baby and why he wanted her aborted are irrelevant.

A child is currently crying for a mother she knew for two years. Putting a smile on an infant's face and reuniting her with her mother is all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
donedy:

It's like that's how much it took to rat your deluded family out of the bunker.

my family does not commit crime like yours....you are famous for the wrong reasons - international child abuductors. all the ones you & your mother stole in nursery schools ain't enough, you have to bring this shame to the UK?

SirShymex:

I'm not a fan of dailymail - but I definitely won't miss that! grin
Expect a lot of twists with background information. And the comments should be hysterical - classic dailymail nutters on the prowl! grin

remember the mother of quintuplets?
how they traced her husband to nigeria & how they found out she sold mary kay products? this one would be bigger.

2 Likes

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha funny!! Laugh till you incur my wrath.

Laugh you way to suicide grin

You've been keeping a low profile, staying below my radar, now you've chosen to surface. Hmmmm!!

What?!! Are you delusional?? Are you psychotic??

Don't let me die laughing, what wrath? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
if these women are making themselves pregnant then i would understand. Is takes a woman and a man to make a child. I have a mother who brought up 2 children outside of marriage, who are now happily married with their own children. Funny enough my dad's favourite out of all his child is one his step-daughters. There are many children brought up by 2 married people that still turn up to be f*ucked up beyond measure, so you cannot blame "producing misfits" on single parents, its caused by one's (married or unmarried) inability to train up in the way a child should go.

However, the biggest problem in the black community out here is: single parent households! We need to fixed that! Heck, even the gov has tried its best possible to fix it, and it's still trying, but these irresponsible folks have got no darn brain cells!

Get contraceptives: pills, injections, implants etc.. They're free!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ilekere:

lmaooo grin

Omo, I was looking at NL political section and one expose page. The same people that claimed educated, rich, and classy looks hungry, tired and pathetic. TBH, many on this NL are uneducated and miserable.

That thread was SHOCKING!

Don't believe everything you read on Nairaland. One guy once claimed he was studying medicine in one of the Ivy League uni in the US. See people respecting and saluting him on every thread he visited only for us to find out that the school he claimed to be a student of, was not offering medicine as a course. I think it's Princeton...can't remember now. grin

Coogar help me out here, who is that guy sef? cheesy
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
bournvita:

Don't believe everything you read on Nairaland. One guy once claimed he was studying medicine in one of the Ivy League uni in the US. See people respecting and saluting him on every thread he visited only for us to find out that the school he claimed to be a student of, was not offering medicine as a course. I think it's Princeton...can't remember now. grin

Coogar help me out here, who is that guy sef? cheesy

i cannot remember this story.....when was this?

SirShymex:

However, the biggest problem in the black community out here is: single parent households! We need to fixed that! Heck, even the gov has tried its best possible to fix it, and it's still trying, but these irresponsible folks have got no darn brain cells!
Get contraceptives: pills, injections, implants etc.. They're free!

there's an incentive attached to this - don't ignore the financial benefit!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

my family does not commit crime like yours....you are famous for the wrong reasons - international child abuductors. all the ones you & your mother stole in nursery schools ain't enough, you have to bring this shame to the UK?

remember the mother of quintuplets?
how they traced her husband to nigeria & how they found out she sold mary kay products? this one would be bigger.

Lmao...classic dailymail.

I want to see some naija mansions as well, since Onila said the family is well educated. And a lot of twists. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Utter tosh! And illogical retort!

This is about the cultural values most African pseudo-feminists always argue against, and blame on the men.

And in this case, just like most cases, the women are always the ones who cultural values.

So, let's talk about that!
if what i said was an "illogical retort" it pretty much defeats the purpose of the issue you raised.
If a woman commiting a crime against another woman, reflects how women are their own worst enemies, then clearly a man committing a crime against another man, too reflects that man are their own worst enemies smiley
Last time i checked these cultural values were formulated by man, so i guess we can safely blame these biased cultural values on the people who created them then smiley

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

i cannot remember this story.....when was this?

Ehn Coogar you missed this story? I think last year or the year before...sagamite might remember. The Princeton dude has been AWOL since then or prolly has another ID. I can't remember his ID.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:

What?!! Are you delusional?? Are you psychotic??

Don't let me die laughing, what wrath? grin grin grin grin grin

Am I? grin

Lool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Loool I'm tired of mondibit*ch, I want to return her to her parents, they can keep the 50p I paid to purchase her. grin

Bwahahahahaha

50p for her? I thought you got her free-of-charge! grin

Mondisweets, I never knew San people also accept bride price! That's an unacceptable behaviour, and it should be free!

return my boy's 50p asap! cool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...classic dailymail.

I want to see some naija mansions as well, since Onila said the family is well educated. And a lot of twists. grin

you are right on the money!
hopefully, the pictures would include onila. dailymail would dig everything out. i am sure there's more to this international child abducting grandma. grin

i won't be surprised if she's the one that took madeleine mccann. grin

bournvita:

Ehn Coogar you missed this story? I think last year or the year before...sagamite might remember. The Princeton dude has been AWOL since then or prolly has another ID. I can't remember his ID.

i musta missed it. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Well Nigerian can't help you,whenever grandma enters uk again,then uk law can take its course

coogar:

she has to answer for the crime she committed. whether it's a crime in nigeria is a moot point. no one is asking nigerian courts to sentence her, we are saying grandma should be brought back to the UK to answer for the crime she committed.

i am now bornagain. grin

dailymail cannot wait to hear that this woman has been arrested. expect this story to cover about 3 pages - they will print photos of the grandma's house, her neighbours & the whole shebang!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

You lost it when you went ghost! grin

Well, it shows your knowledge about black feminism isn't extensive enough. They're not dead, and the three of them are still alive. And they actually did what most armchair feminists like you wouldn't be brave enough to do in this life-time. However, you saw the light - and move on to better things.

Mondi is 50calibre's permanent full housewife and he lords over her. Heck, she's not allowed to leave the house without his permission. Ask her. grin All the feminazi tripe she spews on her is for the birds - she has to bow down! cool
i would rather be stabbed to a slow, painful death with a rusty bread knife undecided
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
if what i said was an "illogical retort" it pretty much defeats the purpose of the issue you raised.
If a woman commiting a crime against another woman, reflects how women are their own worst enemies, then clearly a man committing a crime against another man, too reflects that man are their own worst enemies smiley
Last time i checked these cultural values were formulated by man, so i guess we can safely blame these biased cultural values on the people who created them then smiley

How can something illogical with no correlation whatsoever with the topic defeat the point that I raised?

Men aren't complaining about the culture, are they?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
onoja12:
Well Nigerian can't help you,whenever grandma enters uk again,then uk law can take its course

they don't have to wait for her to come back. a minor was taken in the UK, that child automatically becomes their priority. grandma would soon be in a stainless handcuff.

Mondisweets:
i would rather be stabbed to a slow, painful death with a rusty bread knife undecided

50calibre is the hottest naija guy of his generation. look before you leap, mondi. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
define what you understand by the word uneducated
i can't worry about my child been taking by my wife,that because in Nigeria we encourage family not promote separation
LASTLY ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT A FATHER CAN'T STEAL HIS OWN CHILD
Ilekere:

Where does NL find these uneducated lots? cheesy

Let's assume that in Nigeria no crime has been committed, wouldn't you worry that a relative can steal your child and Nigerian law wouldn't do anything about it?

That's the part that worries me. The fact that child abduction (from relatives) is absolutely legal in Nigeria.

But, an international crime has been committed. She committed a crime in Britain and ran to Nigeria, she'll be found. Remember the daycare worker that left kids entrusted in her care alone to go shopping, house burnt down and she ran to Nigeria? They snuffed her azz out and brought her back to the US.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

Mondisweets, I never knew San people also accept bride price! That's an unacceptable behaviour, and it should be free!

i already told you that you two _homosexuals belong together.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Bwahahahahaha

Lol she was offered for free but I paid 50p out of my benevolence.

Where the fuc*k is San, is she from San Marino?
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

they don't have to wait for her to come back. a minor was taken in the UK, that child automatically becomes their priority. grandma would soon be in a stainless handcuff.

50calibre is the hottest naija guy of his generation. look before you leap, mondi. grin
if thats the best naija can do, then Nigeria is obviously doomed!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
I repeat a father took his child,Nigeria can't help you arrest a father for asking his mother to go get his child

coogar:

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

i musta missed it. grin

Fstranger a.k.a papatosibe it is grin

Sagamite:

Every foool would make outrageous claims online.  grin grin grin grin grin

One (fstranger) told us he was studying Medicine at Princeton, only for people to highlight that Princeton does not offer Medicine. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:

Shut up!! You will die to be with me grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
onoja12:
define what you understand by the word uneducated
i can't worry about my child been taking by my wife,that because in Nigeria we encourage family not promote separation
LASTLY ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT A FATHER CAN'T STEAL HIS OWN CHILD

I won't sit here and give you what Nigeria took away from you. Education is your right, it's not a privilege.

Anyone else want to educate this man, go for it.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

Looooool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

you are right on the money!
hopefully, the pictures would include onila. dailymail would dig everything out. i am sure there's more to this international child abducting grandma. grin

i won't be surprised if she's the one that took madeleine mccann. grin

i musta missed it. grin

I definitely don't want to see anyone's pictures after the ugliness I've been exposed to in the politics section this week. Folks need to keep it anonymous. grin

Dailymail - digging shyte out since Britannia reigned supreme!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
like you assumed,i didn't go to school,please you that finished PHD please read and tell me

bournvita:

No. Only people who have seen the four walls of a university have the right to assign me to look things up. You unfortunately do not have that right. To acquire such right, you need to bag a bachelor's degree in something even if it is in Palm oil and vegetable...just something and then only then can you....hurry up Cos I might change the rules and ask for post grads instead.

You are a troll abeg go and sit down let us see road.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
onoja12:
I repeat a father took his child,Nigeria can't help you arrest a father for asking his mother to go get his child

a father stole his child. did the child's mother give any consent before the child was taken?

this was her tweet about an hour ago....

@OfficialTemmy: Things r moving along now. The authorites are on my side. I cant say much but by God's grace i ll get her back. Thank u all so much! I❤️u all

2 Likes

50calibre:

Shut up!! You will die to be with me grin
if i was a one-legged, blind, mentally unsound hermaphrodite.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
i already told you that you two _homosexuals belong together.

Erm, don't let homosexuals see this - they might hate you forever for putting me in the same box with them! grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
what does that statement tell you,and i am still asking you did she tell you she asked the father,women don't own sole power over children you know?

coogar:

a father stole his child. did the child's mother give any consent before the child was taken?

this was her tweet about an hour ago....

@OfficialTemmy: Things r moving along now. [b[b]]The authorites are on my side[/b]. I cant say much but by God's grace i ll get her back. Thank u all so much! I❤️u all[/i]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.